FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Should of gone to Specsavers Part4

Should of gone to Specsavers Part4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aviscraigson OP   Man  over a year ago

New Forest

Peeling herself from my palm Chloe parts from me. She bends down giving me a light kiss on the cheek as she parts. I watch the sultry minx saunter off in the garden toward the pub, her heels are barely clacking. As she moves off the flutter of her skirt enthralls me my eyes are drawn to her amazing legs as a remember the feel of the peach of her bum. The glinting of her Anklet passes out of site as she moves from my view. My mind is a blaze with the possibilities of the night to come.

Wondering what may face me this coming evening, I pause and reflect on the events to date. All but for the notice of a delicate Anklet. My reminiscence turning to expectations, I look to my drink and notice the key left at the table. Chloe left it for me whilst I was memorized by the torch of her. Room 12 the key carry's her scent, that same lovely citrus with tones of her SEX, although that could be my own palms I consider with delight what the taste of her. I sit for a few blessed moments contemplating the delights this woman has chosen to share with me. My mind draws pictures of what awaits me, I felt the patterns of the tops of her stockings and their straps, and the tension of the belt meeting them.

Da…Ding new message from unknown “Chloe is ready for you now”

Da…Ding new message from Chloe it’s a picture. Her Ankles crossed anklet on top she has taken the picture upon a bed a door in the background.

As I rise from the table I’m trebling slightly nerves, Adrenalin. I feel my breath in my chest and that reminds me of the ebbing tide of her own breath in her blouse. The outlines of the patterns of her bra visible for fleeting moments as she was sat with me. I stand being very aware of the blood in my trousers but absent from my legs. As if in a dream I begin to move to the pub, the key is the same as the sign so I know I’m not going far I walk toward the bar. The staff seem nice as before, perhaps surprised im still there, time has passed quickly. I ask for a Bottle of Prosecco nearly forgetting the glasses I move into the pub having asked where the rooms are.

The stairs are bare wood and the sound of the pub fades the room appears to be the most remote in the place, the furthest away from everyone. As I make my way my mind is alive with excitement. Almost to soon I arrive at door 12. I move to knock, as I do I note the door isn’t closed, my knock turns into a brushing push. I don’t now why but it doesn’t occur to me to announce myself. Chloe after all knows that I am coming.

The parting door moves almost silently, I almost float across the fresh hold and through the door when I see her. The door closes as I pass it, laying hand on the handle I lean back to admire her. The gorgeous site that befell me is something that I will think on for years…

She is Lys in the middle of the bed, her chest raising and falling the patterns on her bra casting the merest shadows on her skin. Legs crossed at the ankle I feel she is taking my measure, assessing her lover. My thoughts had been that her husband would be in the room but we are alone.

The room is warm so her arousal was evident from the brimming tips of her nipples hardened and visibly pressing proudly upon the cups of her bra. The barest hint of dampness is seen at her gusset, I am lost in moment of pleasure tracing her legs with my eye holding the path of her stocking’s legs as they meet the straps. The contour of her thigh’s pearlescent porcelain white against the black of her lingerie I note the hints of red in the material and catch my mouth watering.

I have moved into the room I’d forgotten the bottle in my hands my fingers clenched upon the stems of the glasses I find a chilled bucket and place the bottle in the ice. Her gaze upon me a swap the glasses for a piece of ice, smiling I move toward her the heat of my fingers making the ice run drips as I move. I reach out to her dappling her neck with frozen water she gasps eyes a fire as rivets of warming water dally toward her cleavage the ice forgotten I pull her toward me my frozen fingers dancing across her tummy my fingers teasing the hem of her panties.

The subtle softness of her lips drew my attention and the that glistening the slight parting but not nervous. This women was purposeful not in control but not prey either. Chloe’s hand reaches for my own the remnants of the ices dissipating into the material, the thought of the cool freshness mixing with the sweet tang of her sex distracted me as her other hand reached of my crotch gripping me firmly, letting me feel her nails wrapped through the fabric.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Living the story