FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tempting a straight guy

Tempting a straight guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UCKER56 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I was at a local bi cruising area this afternoon. I guy got out of his car, went into the field so I followed up the embankment and when I got to the top he was having a piss in the field. He apologized and said "sorry I needed a piss" so I replied, "me too" but I stayed at the top of the embankment in the wooded area, and took my cock out.He looked over and said "I'm not looking" I replied "I don't mind, you can if you like" and he smiled. As I pretended to pee, while stroking my cock, instead of going back to his car, he lit up a cigarette and stood about 12' away from me smoking, but every now and then looking over at my cock. The more he did this the harder I got, to the point where he asked " are you pissing or wanking?"

Wanking I replied but then I wasn't sure what he was after. He came closer as he hadn't heard what I said so I asked him if he was interested. No I'm not like that mate sorry he said, and went back to his car. I carried on wanking in the wood but kept glancing down at his car to see if he was watching. After 10 mins I went and sat back in my car. Rock hard, I'd taken a Sildenafil tablet, I occasionally dabbed my brake lights but got no response from him. I took off my denim shorts and just looked down at my cock straining at the thin material of my light grey cotton cycle shorts. I noticed him get out of his car for another fag, so I got out too. As I walked past his car he said, do you live local. Yes I said. On your own? He asked. No I'm married. So do you just come down here much to meet guys. Yes and girls I said hoping he might be bi. I'm happly married he said, then looking at my hard cock in the shorts he said, where did your jeans shorts go? I took them off to do some physio in the field I said. Arent you getting any off your missus he asked. No not for 10 years I said ,so I just come and see what I can get down here. I'm happily married he repeated. . With that I said okay and went back up the embankment for another wank. I'm sure he looked over a couple of times but then drove off. I might check it out tomorrow as I'm sure I've seen him sitting in his car there before. I'm definitely going back. I'm sure he's curious but just not sure how to react to my full on flashing LOL.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Hopefully

By *kivi Bi MaleMan  over a year ago

North Shields

Explore all your options, say you'll be there if he wants and leave it at that. He'll come to you!!!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *UCKER56 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Loth0712 ... Def suck yours

» Add a new message to this topic