FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Halloween adventure

Halloween adventure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pete was separated from Wendy after a 27,year marriage,money was tight as he helping his edest son Michael get onto the property market and putting his twin daughters jodie and Marie through university.

Pete tried to do what was best by his kids so decided not to make Wendy sell there home just yet till his kids lifes were sorted and as his work life as a long distance lorry driver kept him more away from home than in it he settled into a large bedsit in the local town .

Pete was usually home on a Friday after noon and away again Monday morning so needing some company he started to visit local bars to find people to chat 2 where he would sink a few beers and forger his ruined life.

One Friday night towards the end of summer he ventured into a new pub the garrison and walked to the bar and waited for some service he didn't need to wait long and the young barmaid turned to face him with a smile hello Pete she greeted him with a friendly smile ,Pete replied but was a little unsure how she knew his name even though she seemed somewhat familiar ,she must of been about Michael's age he guessed as he ordered his beer.

As she passed him his order she looked him in the eyes you don't remember me do you Pete she asked .

I'm sorry its been a hard few months .

She just nodded and frankie im dot and bills grand daughter she smiled .

Omg frankie he smiled as the penny fell into place, dot and Bill had been his neighbours 4 years until bill died and dot went into a care home .

They started to chat like old friends and he told frankie the sad story of his marriage breakdown and how he'd ended up in bed sit land ,,frankie was kind and listened

All to soon it was time to go and as he said his goodbyes frankie held his gaze with her brown eyes ,don't be a stranger Pete ,he nodded I won't and he left .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

OK... Good start

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

» Add a new message to this topic