FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Afternoon of fun

Afternoon of fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyKate OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sorry if this comes across a little rubbish but I have never posted on here. My long suffering boyfriend has written me a story about a meeting we had about 2 months ago. Where I had an afternoon of sex. I am happy to post it on here as it's not too personal. If you think it will be something people want to read. He writes quite well but I am biased lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely what this forum is for

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Post it and see.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love to read it

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Yeah let’s hear it

Glasgow

Kate lay on the bed completely relaxed, with her arms stretched out above her head. She felt a little sleepy, despite the butterflies which were now growing in her stomach. Her legs were being manhandled and manipulated and she felt his hands running up her calfs and onto her thighs.

"That's me done babes" Mark said calmly. "Are you sure you don't want me to shave your pussy as well."

There was clearly a hint of hopefulness in the question.

"No it's all trimmed and prepared thank you and besides we have already been over this" Kate said. Her tone was authoritative and she felt a little annoyed at having to tell Mark yet again.

"I thought you might want me to give it a quick kiss for you" he chuckled, whilst letting his hand linger on her thigh.

"We have also been over that Mark, why, when in under an hour, I am going to meet a guy that will lick and play with my pussy and use me however he pleases, would I need you?"

"Yes miss I'm sorry" he replied. Knowing full well that she was right.

"Just fucking do as you are told then" Kates voice becoming sterner. "Now get the underwear we bought and set it out on the bed whilst I take a shower."

With that she rose from the bed and made her way into the bathroom in her naked state. She felt quite angry that the relaxation she had been enjoying had been ruined by his stupidity.

Half an hour later and Kate was sat at the hotel dressing table, her make up all done and a very sultry bright red lipstick applied.

She had gone with the wild hair look as she knew from experience that guys liked that.

Kate stood and motioned for Mark to help her. He sat patiently on the bed trying not to get in her way.

Earlier in the day they had been shopping and Mark had bought her underwear specially for this afternoon. It was black and very sexy.

Sadly Kate is very body conscious and non of the guys that had met her had been able to convince her otherwise, despite the many compliments and their enjoying exploring every inch of her.

The underwear boosted her confidence and she knew it would help her relax at the crucial time.

"I want the knickers on first" Kate said.

Mark passed her the silky black panties and watched as she slowly pulled them on and her smooth pussy disappeared from view. Knowing the next time it was exposed would be by another man.

The top was pulled on and Kate's ample breasts were placed into the supporting cups.

She looked breathtaking and Mark stood open mouthed in awe at her beauty.

"Don't just stand there, make yourself useful and grab my jeans" she said.

Kate preferred to meet men whilst dressed casually. What lay underneath was a different tale!

A nice top was chosen and in place and a gorgeous smelling perfume was added. Kate takes her perfume very seriously.

She stood complete with a pair of slip on shoes and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt so nervous but at the same time she allowed herself just a moment to acknowledge that she looked good.

"Ok, shall we head down babes" asked Mark before gathering his phone and wallet.

Err, I don't think so" she replied sharply "aren't you forgetting something?"

"I didn't think it was needed" Mark questioned.

"Well it's best you don't fucking think really, now go and get it" Kate ordered.

Mark walked to their suitcase and after opening a zip and reaching in for something, he walked back across the room and held out his hand to Kate.

There on his open hand sat a metal cock cage, padlock and key, on a large chain.

"Get them down then" she told him becoming impatient.

Mark lowered his trousers and his pants and stood with his flaccid cock before her.

She took the cage and slid the ring down his shaft, before pulling his balls through. Then placing the cage over his cock and applying the padlock to secure it in place.

"You wonder why I need a real man to come and fuck me when I look at that small thing? Fucking pathetic!" she scoffed.

Then she took the long necklace chain, that held the padlock key and put it around her neck.

"That's where it will stay the whole time I am with him. While I'm being fucked and stretched and moaning his name. That will remain around my neck, so both he and I can remember you're locked up and waiting down in the bar.

"Let's go" she said "he will be here soon and you know I hate to be late."

With that they headed down to the hotel bar ready to meet Andy.....

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

That's hot

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Glasgow

Thank you. I can't take any credit for the writing. It's absolutely true that it happened though lol x

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Thank you. I can't take any credit for the writing. It's absolutely true that it happened though lol x"

Poor guy, small cock in a cage

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago