FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just a quick one off

Just a quick one off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haveus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

one of the many emails i used to get from Sian when i was working away from home.

Yes I'm hanging and feel sick!!! after cocktails we all went back to the pub for more drinks, it was a really good night, I told Sarah about Bill and she was not happy and said I need to stick with Karl and Andrew not mates hubby's etc. Right confession time babe.......I did it again, after too much drink I ended up being naughty and yet again it was not my fault they came on to me!! And no it's not any off the blokes from the pub it was SARAH!! She wanted to know what it was like to be fucked by a woman and not sure how it happened but we ended up in bed naked. We started off just kissing and whilst kissing I thought of all the things I like being done to me to give me some ideas on what to do to her. So I played with her tits and she did the same to mine, then I put my hand down and played with her clit, she was really wet so I pushed 3 fingers in and she gasped as I did this. Once I had opened her pussy up and my fingers were wet I finger fucked her hard and fast, all the time I did this we were snogging deeply. I thought it would be nice to taste her pussy so as I finger fucked her I teased her clit with my tongue, then I put my face right into her pussy and tasted her juices, she was moaning and wriggling so I think what I was doing must of felt good. I came back up to kiss her more so she could taste her juices and continued to fuck her with my fingers and I made her cum which was real nice, wet horny intense!!! Then she wanted more and asked me to get my rabbit out!! so out came the rabbit and I fucked her with the rabbit, rammed it in hard as I know I like that, made her cum again and as she cum it forced the rabbit out which was really fucking hot to feel!!!! whilst we kissed she took a picture and she sent it to Jeff, I think she may of told him before that she wanted to fuck me and he was fine with it lol so as we played with each other after cumming she was texting Jeff telling him what we were doing!! He text back loving the pic of us snogging!! Hope you’re not disappointed in me for fucking yet another one of our mates but she did ask for it and she certainly got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic