FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected oral

Unexpected oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago, while I was working in the Middle East, I began to build up a rapport with the mother of one of my students. We would have regular banter at the end of the school day when she would come to pick up her child. I was instantly attracted to her. Actually, most of the mothers were hot - trophy wives of rich locals - but it never occurred to me that anything would ever happen with any of them. The culture was very conservative and the repurcussions would have been severe. Nevertheless, I enjoyed our chats which were very mildly flirty. She would laugh at my pathetic jokes and touch me on the arm if I said anything a little on the cheeky side. I would never have believed in a million years that we would end up breaking taboos in the way we eventually did.

This woman was gorgeous! She was always immaculately turned out, wearing designer brands that you usually see on celebrities. She was also curvy, maybe what some people would call 'plus size' with breasts you could get lost in for days and a magnificent round ass. She carried it all confidently and she had such a beautiful face with her deep brown eyes and full red lips (you could tell she'd had some work done). Needless to say, I fancied the arse off her!

One day she asked about private tuition for her kid at their house. I normally couldn't be bothered about that sort of thing but since it was for her, I agreed. I enjoyed 'flirting' with the mum and at the very least it would be some extra cash.

When I arrived at their very large, posh and luxurious home, I was greeted at the door by the mother. She acted shocked to see me, saying that she had totally forgotten about the arrangement and that her child was out for the night. In fact, nobody was in except for her. She insisted that I came in anyway, since I'd made the journey, and have some coffee and cake.

When I got inside, I sat on the sofa while she went to make the coffee. When she returned, however, she wasn't bringing any coffee. She had changed into a matching set of purple and black lace bra and panties with and a see-through black gown. The bra pushed her enormous breasts together and it seemed like they were about to pop out. Her panties were tiny, barely covering her pussy as they stretched over her hips, the thong accentuating her glorious round ass. I was instantly hard!

She saw the look of utter disbelief on my face and said, "Come now. Don't pretend this hasn't been building for weeks now. You want this as much as I do." She moved her face closer to mine as if going to kiss me but stopped millimetres from my lips, teasing me and daring me at the same time to kiss her. I pressed my lips against hers sliding my tongue into her mouth as she pressed her body against mine. I could feel her gigantic breasts pressing against my chest and my cock throbbed even harder. She was half straddling me at this point and felt it throb against her and she gave out a little moan of approval.

I held the side of her head in my hand and started kissing her neck. She moaned and writhed as I did it so I made my way down towards her breasts. I unfastened her bra and set them free, burying my face into them, smothering them with kisses and sucking hard on her nipples.

My cock was dying to get out by this stage. She reached down between her legs and undid my belt and my trousers. She grabbed hold of my throbbing shaft and pulled it out. Then she slid down my body and gave the tip of my dick the softest ever kiss so I could see it but not feel it. She had a cruel teasing glint in her eye and she gave me a cheeky smile. She could see the torture I was in so she had mercy on me and  gave the end of it a suck and then played with it with her tongue as if she was enjoying an ice cream. Next she took my whole cock in her mouth and sucked on it hard. She could tell it wouldn't take long for me to cum so she started to lick and play with my balls in between sucking a bit to get me to last a little longer.

By this stage, I was dying to taste her pussy. I asked her to sit on my face while she took care of my cock. I don't know how many times I had fantasised about being smothered by her glorious enormous round arse but now my dream was becoming a reality. I held her buttoxs open and kissed the very tops of her inner thighs and her outer pussy-lips. She was already wet and I got lost in the wonderful scent of the thick juices coming out of her pussy. I slowly kissed around her lips and slid the tip of my tongue in between them as I began to explore the folds. When I reached her clit, I gave it a suck before becoming firmer with my tongue, french kissing her pussy. She started to moan louder and louder as she gave my cock the same attention I was giving her pussy. She pressed her crotch harder into my face as I focused more on her clit, firmly exploring it with my tongue and then flicking it faster and faster.

I was able to pull her ass cheeks apart and I began to pay a little attention to her asshole with my tongue. Whilst lickkng her pussy, I gave her asshole the odd flick of my tongue to see how she would react. It drove her crazy so I began giving it a bit more attention and then going back to the clit. By this point she was in absolute ecstasy. She had forgotten all about my cock (which is good because I didn't want to cum too early) and was now sitting upright on my face, riding my tongue like horse and clutching onto my chest as she moaned and screamed with pure pleasure.

When she couldn't take it anymore, she dismounted my face and mounted my cock. I watched her marvelous breasts bounce up and down as she fucked me. It didn't take long for us both to cum before collapsing in a knot together.

There wasn't much time to get my breath back before she told me I had to leave. I though the next day after school would be awkward but she very politely apologised again for the mix-up with the tuition. She promised me we would reschedule before giving me wink and making her way home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

Love these type of random unexpected meets. Good story by the way and thanks for sharing.

"Love these type of random unexpected meets. Good story by the way and thanks for sharing. "

You're welcome

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ayandellenCouple  over a year ago

Lechlade on Thames,

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Hopefully more to follow,,she sounds like a woman I meet before,,great story

"Hopefully more to follow,,she sounds like a woman I meet before,,great story "

I've moved since then so I don't think I'll see her again. I'll just never forget how wild she went whilst sat on my face.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Oh wow

» Add a new message to this topic