FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage (real story )

Massage (real story )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udiboy OP   Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Just answered an ad for a sensual massage in 'done deal' and got chatting to an english lady called beth she gave me directions to her house and a few days later i made appointment not knowing what to expect

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Please tell more

kilkenny

I was greeted by a mature busty lady in a white see through blouse and a fairly tight skirt you could see her lacy bra strugling to contain her very ample cleavage "i will do a sensual massage for you and a lignam" hadnt a clue what that was but i was guessing

She got me to undress but made no effort to look away "hop up on that table"

kilkenny

Oh my god she was a pro she got hot oil and lovingly let it drip down my back and right into my crackhole it feel amazing she slowly began to massage my back avoidind my ass and then did all my legs and feet she slowly worked her way

Back up my legs and began teasing me all around my hole before moving back uo to my back at this stage she was leaning in over my head and i could sense her magnificant breasts almost touching my back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you have the advertisement

kilkenny

After what seemed like forever she once again circled back to my ass area and began what i can only describe as amazing a very experienced woman and knew exactly what to do how she caressed and massaged every inch of my ass then slowly she slipped her hand under and grabbed my balls and made her way slowly up to my cock which was now rock hard and about to burst "turn over"she applied more warm oil slowly onto my cock and began the slowest but firmest strokes on it ever i put my hand on her ass and rubbed it through the skirt she didnt seem to mind

her second hand was still probing my ass and i knew she would penetrate it soon oh god how long could i hold out for

kilkenny

After what seemed like forever she once again circled back to my ass area and began what i can only describe as amazing a very experienced woman and knew exactly what to do how she caressed and massaged every inch of my ass then slowly she slipped her hand under and grabbed my balls and made her way slowly up to my cock which was now rock hard and about to burst "turn over"she applied more warm oil slowly onto my cock and began the slowest but firmest strokes on it ever i put my hand on her ass and rubbed it through the skirt she didnt seem to mind

her second hand was still probing my ass and i knew she would penetrate it soon oh god how long could i hold out for

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

kilkenny

She turned me over again onto my stomach and spread my legs wide apart and slowky applied a lot of lube onto my ass hole after a lot of spreading the lube she slowly began to open me up and began to insert her middle finger oh it felt fabulous i managed to reach back and grabbed her bust you could tell she was excited with her other hand she began to jizz me off she her finger sliwly went in and out of my hole within minutes i had shot my load into the massage table she wiped some if it off my cock and sluppered it into her mouth made another appointment for the following weekend oh what a good hour

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

kilkenny

Arrived back the following weekend this time she answered the door in blouse and skirt but no bra i was getting horny straight away "let me help you get undressed"she got my hoodie off and then

Ran her hands all over my chest before removing my tshirt she kept pressing her chest into my back as dhe was standing behind me she stsrted to undo my jeans and again caressed me tro my boxers while my cock was crying out for more eventually she removed jeans and boxers but only after having given me an almighty feel up "hop up on table"again she started to massage me all over she stopped for a minute to do something i later found out the blouse was taken off she got me to turn over and before i knew where i was she had her breasts around my throbbing cock and with both hands was giving me a breast wank i lid there cock raging hard eyes closrd i soon felt her licking the bell end of my dick and onwards she sucked and sucked and grabbed my balls like there was no tomorrow again she had opened my hole now completely wet with anticipation of her finger but she had other ideas and stopped sucking briefly to arrange me and inserted a dildo up my ass she went back to blow job my cock was ready to burst"come on my face"

And after a few more seconds of deeo throating i jizzed my load all over her face again and again i came she gathered up as much spunk as she could and loving drank it

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

love it

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

kilkenny

It was nearly 6 weeks before i could get back to see beth but when i did it was a hot sticky july afternoon and a sunday

We had a few dirty texts in between and i could feel the ride coming on this afternoon she opened her front door and she wearing a bikini top and a sarong around her waist into the room anyway and she started to do the ususl undreesing of me which always got my dick hard and mad for road she then turned me around so that we were both facing each other and with a smile she took off her bikini bra and sarong nothing on undrneath her trimmed fanny gagging for sex she began to fondle her breasts paying a lot of attention to her nipples which for the first time i was demanded to suck them fairly hard god they were beautiful she was now wanking my bulging

Hard on and feeling my balls as if she hadnt seen a pair in months i feel like i was in heaven her left hand would stray from time to time to my asshole which she lovingly opened so gently and expertly so she could finger fuck my hole my trembling hand moved down to her wet pussy wherei found her

Wetclit waiting to be licked out as her pussy fanny ozzed love juices

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

What is 'done deal'?

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

kilkenny

We made our way across to the massage table after i had licked her out for what felt like ages she then half knelt on the table near the edge kinda sitting on her ankles a very unusual position i had to stand behind her and lovingly she guided my cocky into her very excited fanny hole i gave her my best ever as my hands cupped her

Large titties she constantly moaned and yelled for more as she grabbed my ass and balls to heighten the pleasure next i heard "up the mucker"a quick lube up and i stuck my sex rod up her arse and she fuckin loved it didnt take too long for me to ejac into her ass and by hell did i pump her a great big arse but good and tight it was heaven as i pulled out she got up and came down with her mouth to clean me off and i gave her a quick rim to clean her up as well i will never forget the smile on her face as she cleaned up my softening dick which by now was very red and somewhat raw

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Is she on here

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

Aren’t fantasies just the best?

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Hot stuff

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *iamond41Man  over a year ago

visiting

What seemed like forever

kilkenny

I had many more happy trips down to beths house the amount of oral she needed was unreal het strong fishy smell from her tight cunty was suberb and never failed to turn me on we did many positions her big long breasts always bobbi g around demamding attention she shaved all my balls lower prick and all my asscrack which too was a lovely experience and gave me an amazing suck off as i fingered fuckked her amazing and tight love hole but alas it all came to an end her partner got rather suspicious and our little meets up got the boot many happy memories of beth she no longer advertise's ....

» Add a new message to this topic