FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Females in the Military

Females in the Military

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a big turn on for females in the military, is there any on here fancy a chat ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Is there any military females on the site please

By *rNNurseCouple  over a year ago

Nr Bewdley

Love ladies in military or police uniforms

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

WRAC girls scared me shitless during my time serving in the seventies. Transported them around in Ireland in a mini bus Aldergrove to Belfast and back. Us two fellas up front both armed with 9mm Brownings. Comments from the back How bigs your weapon etc. More balls then many of the lads I worked with.

By *unfree2015Man  over a year ago

omagh

Was in a club few yrs back and got chatting to a lady - we clicked (she said it was my accent lol) exchanged numbers at the bar (she was with a guy and me another lady) weve become firm friends she was a captain in the army at the time - so hot - its trie what they say abt a uniform

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

For a few months in the early 1980's, I worked in the small NAAFI within the WRAC's Duchess of Kent Barracks in Aldershot - one of only a handful of males permitted access to the building...

....being in my early 20's and having come from working in a nightclub always teeming with women 'up for it', I thought I'd have it made - despite having been 'warned' to be careful, as back then one way out of the Army for a single female soldier was to get pregnant...

....my visions of having to fight girls off every night were, though, completely delusional - apart from the occasional remark or joke, not one of them ever showed the slightest interest in me...

....and to be blunt, there were only a handful who I would actually have gone for - unlike some of the QARANCs I would see in and around the CMH though...

....10 years later, however, and it was a different story - running the Officer's Club bar at a US base, I certainly wouldn't say that I had my pick of the women, but I had my moments!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a big turn on for females in the military, is there any on here fancy a chat ? "

We had a female officer in charge of us in Trade Training back in the 80s. Ma'am Pearce. Flt Leuitenant if I remember correctly. Horny as hell

Mrs is in the military, certainly pulls the uniform off!

By *heshyoneMan  over a year ago

Dawlish

Met my wife in the army, at Wilton. Spent many a happy night in the WRAC block.

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Both ex raf here

"Both ex raf here"

Ex RAF here too

Had many a wank after our meetings with her. She was also our education officer. Lessons meant she was a foot or so higher than us. We actually got glimpses of her stockings and suspenders very occasionally. She was sexy as hell in her well tailored WRAF Uniform.

Damn sure she knew what she was up to, as it was the only place where we were so well behaved and attentive

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

I served 23 years in the RAF and had loads of fun with wrafs on every base.best time ever was a tour at RAF Hospital Ely, the nurse training school. I nearly wore my cock out lol.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"I served 23 years in the RAF and had loads of fun with wrafs on every base.best time ever was a tour at RAF Hospital Ely, the nurse training school. I nearly wore my cock out lol."

Had my wisdom teeth pulled there - recall having a very pretty nurse handing out soft egg sarnies and yoghurts when I woke up!

Thank you everyone for responding, it is such a turn on knowing all this

"I served 23 years in the RAF and had loads of fun with wrafs on every base.best time ever was a tour at RAF Hospital Ely, the nurse training school. I nearly wore my cock out lol."

I was in Wegberg with a busted ankle. Actually had one of the nurses stroke me off one night. Then low and behold, a few years back, she was in same hospital i worked at. We both reminisced about Wegberg, but edged around that night lol

By *unguy30Man  over a year ago

London

Had a great experience with a medic in some showers that was attached to us while we was stationed in camp bastion in 2009

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I served 23 years in the RAF and had loads of fun with wrafs on every base.best time ever was a tour at RAF Hospital Ely, the nurse training school. I nearly wore my cock out lol.

I was in Wegberg with a busted ankle. Actually had one of the nurses stroke me off one night. Then low and behold, a few years back, she was in same hospital i worked at. We both reminisced about Wegberg, but edged around that night lol "

Can't message you but would like to hear more about Wegberg, I did a tour in Germany too

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I served 23 years in the RAF and had loads of fun with wrafs on every base.best time ever was a tour at RAF Hospital Ely, the nurse training school. I nearly wore my cock out lol.

I was in Wegberg with a busted ankle. Actually had one of the nurses stroke me off one night. Then low and behold, a few years back, she was in same hospital i worked at. We both reminisced about Wegberg, but edged around that night lol

Can't message you but would like to hear more about Wegberg, I did a tour in Germany too"

dont forget Haslar or Wroughton....or Cyprus ...let alone current hotties at QEH Brum ...

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Lol I was born in Wegberg!!

Used to meet a lovely ex RAF nurse who I found out had been near me on a few occasions whilst we were serving both shared some great stories!!

Have some great gay Army girl mates who having a laugh is so easy due to them not being sexually bothered with me but also not being embarrassed to be naked with me because we are just mates ?

Yes seems a bit hard to understand just is what it is lol

» Add a new message to this topic