FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Memories of an erotic occasion

Memories of an erotic occasion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner met a guy with me, I was cuckold. He was tall, with a wonderful 8 in curved cock. He stayed hard most of that first session when he impressed her by cumming thrice. At one stage she rode him but he was uncomfortably large for her. He suggested she turned round and in doing so she faced me. I watched her slide onto his hard cock and then rise and fall, then grind on him. She summoned me over and I licked them both as she rode him. Wonderful! Cock, balls and wet pussy. And she watching me as I licked; the orgasms were spectacular. So erotic!

Do you have a ‘snapshot story’ like this of an erotic experience to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Someone else have a story?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very, very nice

By *riental_brit_studMan  over a year ago

London

This going back a very long while ago now with a horny 18-year-old named Sue from Cornwall whom I met on a weekend visit to a friend. Sue had a reputation as being a bit if a slapper but this just turned me on more about her. Apparently she had being playing with a married man as well as doing most of the guys at college. She had lovely short curly hair, pert tits, long legs and a gorgeous bum. We went out with friends and end up snogging whilst sat outside on a bench. I unbuttoned her blouse and undid her bra so I could feel her breasts while I rubbed her hard between her legs through her jeans. We got back to our friends and ended up in the bedroom where we kissed hard and got our tops off. We still had our jeans on and she dry humped me hard and I could tell she was very highly sexed. I was too inexperienced at the time aged 19, now I would have seized the moment, got us fully naked and fucked her and 69 her. We never did fuck in the end as we got interrupted. It's still a wonderfully erotic early experience for me and gets me aroused today thinking about Sue. I some times think about how many men Sue has had now as she was so highly sexed. Not in touch anymore but if I was I would love to complete unfinished business and give her a real good seeing too with the experience I have now.

Great story, thank you for sharing it.

By *oblo696Man  over a year ago

lowestoft

A long time ago when my wife and I were early 20s. We befriended an old guy on holiday. He was a nice old boy, well spoken, on his own. Chatting by the pool one day with her putting on her sun cream he offered his help, in a very innocent way. He done her back and shoulders and her long legs. She thanked him and remarked on his soft hands. A while later we were still chatting and Lisa was now laying on her back. When she went for the sun cream again he jokingly said ‘my job’. She to my surprise just said ok. He was a bit flustered really and didn’t know where to start, he squeezed some on her thighs and loads came out so he spent ages on her legs rubbing it in. They both relaxed after a while and he moved onto her belly, from the bottom of her bikini top down rather close to her bottoms. She then removed the bikini straps from her shoulders leaving her top draped over her tits. I can still picture her pert nipples poking through. She laid back and closed her eyes with a long exhale of breath. He briefly caught my eye my I didn’t say anything. Again he squeezed far to much onto her chest and hand shaking set about rubbing it in. Her boobs weren’t huge but they were moving around freely as he was massaging her chest. She sighed a lovely little moan of approval. Or at least that’s how he saw it because next thing his hand was fully inside her top cupping and gently squeezing a boob. She moaned again and arched her back a little just for a few seconds before suddenly raising her arms up across her chest moving his hands out of the way. It’s still the sexiest thing that’s happened with us, and turns me on massively every time I think about it. Would love it to happen again…

Have you spoken to her about the experience? What was her perspective?

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *oblo696Man  over a year ago

lowestoft

Shrugged it off at the time as a weird experience. Role play it during sex sometimes but really wish I’d made more of it at the time.

Friend was getting married and asked me to be best man. All went well and eventually bride and groom head off for their honeymoon. I was chatting to bride’s uncle and aunt with whom I was staying the night when groom’s sister, Sue, joins and asks them for a bed too. Once at their house we have a drink and then head to bed in our own bedrooms. Lights out.

Soon afterwards I hear the door creek and then whispers from Sue; she slips naked into my bed. She’s lithe, petite. In moments we kiss and are hot for one another. Rampant, I take her. We’re fucking, gently, deliciously. Then she rakes my back, scratching with her fingernails and I retaliate with hard, hard thrusts, very physical. Grinding down on her. Amazing fuck, huge orgasms. We wake and repeat now and then. We are woken, late having overslept, by the aunt bringing tea for me - then she sees Sue in bed too and is flustered. Eventually we leave and go our separate ways. What a wedding!

Please add a story

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m away in Bournemouth with work and my Bosses wife is with me in the same hotel. After we get there I go for a run before returning to a text message that she’s got wine and is coming to my room on my return. I shower and dress in just a pair of jeans and a loose shirt, nothing else, it was summer. She arrives and as she enters she just kisses me like we’ve been an item for years. Sits on the bed and pours the wine. Well we start drinking and before long are getting tipsy. I put my glass down and she leans in and kisses me again, this time her hand strays to my jeans and pod the button reaching in for my erect cock, pulls it out and starts to wank me off. Needless to say I reciprocate.

We spent hours playing teasing and touching, she wanks me to orgasm a few times and I’m fingering, licking sucking etc etc but she never lets my cock enter her once. Such a surreal and erotic experience. I went to sleep emptied but left so turned on having not fucked her. I still to this day fantasise about fucking her, clever clever tease, leaving me wanting her so much.

And you never repeated that with her?

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Never got the chance to be away with her. Still in touch but not had the opportunity

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

About 5 year ago my wife and her best friend who I will call abigail went on a girly night out just the two of them .all night people assumed they were lesbians . Come the end of the night as the taxi was dropping wife off abi said can I come in with you ? Sure said wifey . I was lay in bed listening to them talking then it went quiet, I went down to see what was happening to find wife naked with abi fingering her .then we all went to bed and fucked . Would live it to happen again

Kilmarnock

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Any more, please?

On holiday in Italy, walking round the town centre. A couple sitting on the steps of a fine piazza, her knees breast height. She was wearing a pretty cotton dress and I could see bare thighs. Then I looked again, no knickers, bare pussy lips! I stared slightly longer than I ought to have done and as I looked away I glanced at her face, she was looking directly at me, smiling. I smiled back and walked past with my friends. Such a horny moment.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

" "

Do you have a story to share?

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *mbitextrous1Man  over a year ago

Exeter

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

My was a good few years ago. Not been married long and one night mrs started to ask about ex girlfriends and what I got up to with them. In return I asked her about a my ex boyfriend’s. I’d known her a good few years before we got married and as far as I new she had had only one boyfriend. Any how to goes on to tell me about a lad at work I knew nothing about. Seems he had gone round to hers when her parents where away and they had kissed and finished up naked on the floor by the fire and he was on top of her rubbing his cock over her pussy but she wouldn’t let him fuck her. So after telling me this I’m really turned on and say I would have loved to have watched them. She didn’t say much but over the next week or so she started to ask if really liked the idea of watching her fuck some one. Shortly after that we went to a few clubs and played with some couples and had some great times. Then one night we went to the pub and after a few drinks she said she was horny and wanted to got to a club. A few seconds later this guy walks in and she says that he was her ex boyfriend that had wanted to fuck her. She winks and smiles at me and says I’m going to get us another drink. She goes up to the bar gets some drinks and starts chatting to her ex. Next minute they both come over and she introduces him to me. We chat and then she says to him would you like to come back to ours for a drink. Before I could say anything she says hubby doesn’t mind it could be a good night. We go back to ours and I pour drinks she goes up stairs and come down in a thin see through nighty. We both look at her and our months drop open. Then she says to him. This time you can fuck me. I went on to watch and join in as he stripped naked and slowly slid his bare cock in her and she telling him to fill his boots. He sot his load up her then I got seconds before he fucked her again. After that night our sex life went up another level. Never dreamt it would happen and made up it did.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Far and above the most erotic thing we have played with was a offer we had from a well dressed business man, we were parked at a beauty spot one night just enjoying each other hoping for a watcher or two, she was down to just her knickers and enthusiasticly working my cock with hands an mouth, this smart guy appeared at her window slowly wanking while watching us, she smiled at him and the knickers came off, she handed them out of the window ending up riding me hard as he wanked and spunked in time with us, he handed us his card with an idea of paying us to play infront of his camera club, he paid T lots of compliments about how the cameras would love her, once he left we cleaned up and dressed and headed home discussing the idea as we drove, if you would like to read the whole story it's something we posted over a year ago and can be searched on here "camera club"

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Most erotic thing to happen us , we were new to the swinging scene and we made contact with a couple who were hosting a party night, we arrived and there were 4 other couples and one single guy. After introductory drinks and chat we got down to business, every one naked and getting to know each other. The male host took a shine to my partner and straight away they coupled. She liked the guy but got to try all the other guys at the party. At the end of the night many hours later everyone was dressed and drinking coffee when the host took my partners hand and led her down to his bedroom for one last fuck. He closed the door and as I sat in the kitchen could only imagine what they were up to. Later she told me he stripped her and fucked her bareback and cumming again in her.

It still turns me on.

Kilmarnock

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Mmmm love these stories

Everyone must have a story, please add one

My hottest was gfs family came to stay in our mobile in Wexford, all nieces nephews and they’re friends , anyway we slept on pull out huge bed and her nephew and friend were beside us .. she was so horny I had to fuck her keeping quiet not to wake them..

Next morning I woke to gf squeezing my hand and staring at me .. she bit her lip and I realised the nephews mate had slid his cock into her from behind as she slept … we both looked at each other til he shot wads of cum in her .. he actually believed he had got away with it.. soon as we could we fucked like animals

Wow… interesting dynamics!

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

V early on Sue had a tantric massage .. the guy was lovely to her and he was the first guy to make her buck around climax shuddering away .. the view was so special.. the look on her face was surreal as she came later on as he “ massaged” her pink pussy with his bell end .... later popped it in just to tease her a bit more .... magic .. we still talk about that night 8 years later

Redditch

Redditch

Going back to when I was 20 and working out in Germany, my then girlfriend and I were on a night out on the town.

We use to always end up in the same bar before going home.

We got on well with the barmaid there and always had banter with her.

Well one late night early morning were are play shock (a game of dice) with drinks or forfits.

Lock up time and we are still there just the 3 of us and things start to get fun with clothes been lost and the odd dares been made.

I'm sat back as watching the barmaid and my GF kissing away and seeing how much more further they would go.

The start of a great time which all 3 of us totally enjoyed.

Would you like to know any more?

Yes please

» Add a new message to this topic