FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work Xmas Party

Work Xmas Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year the work Xmas party was cancelled due to COVID, but the year before was eventful.

It was turning out to be a good evening, the usual three course meal, drinks and a lot dancing. In between the dancing chatting with work colleagues and having a laugh with lots of banter.

There was about 30 mins left till the DJ stopped playing songs so I went to the bar to grab a drink. There was this one lady in her early 30s who said to me 'do you fancy that girl over there, you been talking to her for a while' the older lady she was referring to was a work friend,I wasn't chatting her up. Mind you she was hot, lovely set of legs and someone who I would love to fuck but yeah. So I replied 'no, she's just a mate'

I then thought that she must have been watching me and is getting jealous she's not getting attention. So I sat next to her at the table and got chatting to her. Turns out she doesn't work for my company, but used to and came with a other work colleague I didn't know as a guest. Anyway, her face wasn't great but she had great curves which stood out as she wore a tight blue dress which looked glued to her body. I gave her some compliments by saying 'you look better then that other girl' to see if I could get lucky.

With the music soon about to end I told her I had to book a taxi home soon and asked if she wanted to join. She replied back with no I've got a room booked here. Then I thought I'll chance it and ask her if she wanted to carry on drinking in the other bar and whether she'd let me stay with her. She agreed but said I'd have to sleep in the other bed. I agreed knowing that I'd get her in the same bed!

We went to the bar, where the after party continued for some. But they refused to serve her as the bar staff thought she had had too many. I didn't mind as I thought great, get her in that hotel room for a fuck!!!

As we moved up to the hotel I bumped into some work friends who invited us back to his room for drinks. She wanted to go, but I was dying to get her into bed so managed to persuade her to go back to her room with me.

She opens the door and one of the beds is full with all her clothes, make up, cosmetics. I said looks like I'm sleeping with you. She said ok but no funny business.

I undressed and got myself in to bed. I laid there waiting for her. She took her dress off, and that's when I realized how big her tits were! They were enormous. My cock woke up quickly. She also wasn't wearing any knickers, which I didn't notice before.

She got into bed, and she closed the lights. I went for her lips, she had that bright red slutty lipstick on. I played with her huge tits, and told her how big they were.

I fingered her whilst she moaned, and she played with my cock giving me a slow handjob. I could feel my cock getting bigger and bigger in her hands with each stroke.

I got a blowjob off her, but nothing else. When I tried to fuck her she said she was going through a lot and didn't want to shag. I did try a few times but thought fair enough.

Never got this lucky before at Xmas party. Was gutted last year was cancelled, but this year It is back on so I need to eye someone up!

I left the hotel a out 8 in the morning as she sobered up and asked me to leave. Happy with foreplay and BJ though. Better then nothing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic