FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An office oral fantasy...

An office oral fantasy...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wrote this for someone in chatting to, but thought it would go down nicely here too.

It's fairly late at work, most have gone home. I probably should have gone too but for the message in my inbox, the one giving me a glimpse of her stocking tops. As I walk down the slightly dim corridor towards her office, all the other doors are closed, lights off. Approaching her door I can hear her voice so I slow, apprehensive of meeting the person she's talking to. Peeking around the door frame, she's alone but talking on the phone - I say talking, the other person is doing most of the talking whilst she agrees occasionally to stream off consciousness on the other end.

I walk into the office and am greeted by her smile and your outfit. A satin blouse clings lightly to her curves, a dark skirt reveals just slightly more thigh than is appropriate in the workplace. She's perched on the desk and looks stunning. She points to the phone in her hand, rolls her eyes and is rewarded by the sight of me trying to stiffle a giggle.

I grab a chair and sit in front of her, a position from which I can see even more leg and it's then that a very naughty thought hits me. I smile and she notices the slightly predatory look in my eye; biting her lip slightly, her eyes twinkle.

As she utters a meaningless affirmative to the phone, I slide off the chair and kneel in front of her. Taking one leg in my hands, I start to kiss my way slowly up from the ankle to the calf. Savouring the soft feel of the stocking on my lips, I go further up, past the knee to her thighs. I can sense her start to breathe harder as my mouth makes the transition to the bare flesh of her thigh; her responses in the conversation have moved from words to tight lipped "mmm's".

Moving further up I find her knickers, they feel soft against the skin of my face, but they'll have to go. My hands reach under the skirt and pull them off, I catch her eye and cheekily blow a kiss. She slides to the edge of the desk and spreads her legs wide - she wants this as much as I do.

My head moves back to the top of her legs and I move my mouth to the place we both wanted it all along. My tongue pushes between the lips of her pussy, moving bottom to top before resting on her clit, my lips form a wide O around the core of her being. My tongue starts to stroke the sides of her clit - up and down, side to side, exploring the motions that cause her body to tense, breathing to quicken and her voice to waver on the phone.

I know I've got it right when her free hand clamps down on my head, holding it in place and one leg slides around behind me. I can feel the waves of pleasure racing through her body and I can taste the result of my work in the sweet juices dripping from her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bump

By *ipppyMan  over a year ago

Poole

Mmmmm, tasty

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

I would love this. X

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How long before the "mmms" become "don't stop, fuck me now!"?

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, keep it going

» Add a new message to this topic