FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex girlfriend

Ex girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years back when I was as about 25 I was going out with this girl she was 19, she liked to do it where and when ever she could, she was still at her mums, one day when I went round to see her her mum was in, she was up stairs her mum said she will not be long and I could wait in the kitchen, they had a breakfast bar in the middle and a table and in the corner was a bean bag, I sat on there, her mum made me a coffee, my gf came down with a T-shirt and a long black dress on, her mum said she was going up for a shower, as I sat on the bean bag she came over pulled her dress up and showed me she had nothing on under, she told me to stand and she pulled my pants down then punched me down and put my hard cock in her, put the dress over us so it looked like she was just sitting on me, as she was going up and down was was getting very hard, then her mum came in, I was shocked put she was just stayed on me talking to her mum, then when her mum left she was so wet and I was ready to shoot, she got off me and sucked me dry, she then said she was going upstairs to clean her teeth and put my cock away and up she went,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Anymore?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There was this othere time I called round to her mums house in the morning, on my her and her brother was in, she took me to her room got me naked and her and she sat on me slowly going up and down, then her brother opens the door to ask her something and she jus keep going up and down then he left and I just shoot all I had into her

» Add a new message to this topic