FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My boss and my wife

My boss and my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Based on real events. My boss was a typical alpha male. Loved showing off how much money he had and how much power he thought it gave him. I thought he was a showy prick but women loved him. 50 years old, pure silver hair, chiselled facial features and a gym going body that he would show off in the tightest suits possible. This and the gift of the gab made him a hit in business and with women. The only good thing about him was the company parties he would throw. Atleast thats what I thought until he had one and allowed partners to attend

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

So carry on…….

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Good start

By *lopdongerMan  over a year ago

Ellesmere port

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

It was end of year and the 12 months had been a very successful one. To celebrate (and show off) the boss organised a massive party. He hired a live band and dj and booked rooms for any staff wanting to stay over. Partners were also invited which was a rare occurence.

My wife is 5’ 4 size 14 with perfect curves,long dark hair, 36d breasts, big ass. Imagine an amazonian tribes woman with curves and thats her. We were looking forward to a night away together kids and family life had put a dampner on our once explosive sex life, we had gone from a few times a week to sometimes once a month. Tiredness, familiarity and boredom all taking a part but she was still the most beautiful woman I’d ever set eyes on. This nigt was no exception. Her hair and make up was immaculate, black heels and a black dress long at the back but with a slit at the front stopping just short of showing off her black lace pants. It was the kind of dress where she didn’t need to wear a bra either.

We had a few drinks in the room to loosen ourselves up as we got ready and felt more like the old us flirting and joking. I couldn’t take my eyes off her and as we entered the party it seemed that nobody else could either

By *avid101999Couple  over a year ago

northampton

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Good start more please soon

Kilmarnock

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *orkiepudm69Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

For ease of the story I will be using their real names boss - Phil wife - Jess

We entered the room and took our designated seats on a big table of 10. The drinks were flowing from the free bar and everyone was in good spirits. Then the _usic stopped and you heard Phils voice boom out from the speakers. He thanked everyone for their efforts hard work rtc the standard corporate speech with a few jokes thrown in, I hated to admit it but the way he controlled the room and seemingly held everyones gaze and attention was very impressive. His speech finished with a toast to the next year and wveryone stood to applaud him, ad the _usic kicked back in one of my colleagues turned to me and Jess and asked if we read Jack Reacher books describing Phil like Jack “Men want to be him, women want to be with him” I had to laugh and heard Jess chuckle. We walked over to the bar and reached it the same time as Phil he shook my hand and I introduced him to Jess. He embraced her and held her a second longer than I was comfortable with “Good speech” she complimented him his reply threw me “Thanks , you know how to make an entrance dont you” he smiled at her his eyes gleaming, it could be the drink but I was sure Jess blushed. I was asked (ordered) to order Phils drink aswell as mine and Jess’ as I turned back round they were deep in conversation laughing at each other. I felt jealousy but also arrousal flood my body. She had the look on her I hadn’t seen for a long time. Flirtatious, confident and sexual. I wanted her there and then.

Eventually Phil was dragged away from my wife and the party went on long into the night. Around 2 we made our way to our room. I had spent the whole night remembering how my wife and my boss interacted with each other still confused over my feelings. As we went up in the lift I asked her what she thought of him “you can see why he’s successful” she answered. We had often roleplayed being with other people but not for a long time. I stepped towards her and ran my fingers up her leg moving her pants to one side I instantly felt how wet she was. I was taken aback convinced it was for him but couldn’t stop the words coming out of my mouth “pretend I’m him” she moaned and opened her legs as I slid two fingers inside her.

As the lift opened I dragged her down the corridor into our room pulling at her dress as she undid my belt and my trousers dropped to the floor. Jess pushed me against the door and dropped to her knees instantly taking me in her mouth. She seemed hungry for my cock taking me deep into her throat moaning with pleasure even louder than I was. I pulled her head back and as she looked up at me I asked her “Do you want to fuck the boss?” She nodded her head as I pulled her into the bathroom and bent her over the sink maming full use of the big mirror. Her pants were pulled to one side and she was so wet there was no resistance as I pushed inside her until my hips hit her ass. I gave her no time to get used to me being inside her and fucked her both of staring in the mirror at each other. I felt her legs tremble as her screams got louder and she came over my cock, I felt her pussy grip around me and fucker her harder pulling her hair back and kissing into her neck. It wasn’t long until she was cumming again this time it set me off and I felt myself release wave after wave of cum inside in, with one final push she orgasmed again with words the shocked me “OH FUUUCK PHILLL”

We both made our over and collapsed into the bed but I couldnt sleep. Hearing her scream my bosses name like that had instantly sobered me up. I lay there in the darkness trying to convince myself it was just the roleplay, eventually I managed to drift off. We woke the next morning and drove home back to our normal boring family life and didnt mention the night before.

Weeks went by and things seemed normal except for Phil involving me more in more important levels at work, giving me more responsibilties and assignments. Along with that came a nice rise but also increased hours. I was drained on an evening and at weekends but Jess seemed very understanding. Sex between us was becoming rarer and less passionate but we both put it down to the long hours and the demands of kids. I arranged a Friday for the kids to stay the grandparents who always collected them from school anyway. I told Jess I would be working late but to be ready for night out at 9. In reality I was planning to surprise her by arriving home early for a night for us to reconnect and maybe even replay the works night out. I left work at 3 eager to get home to my beautiful sexy wife. As I turned the corner I was stopped dead in my tracks. I saw Phils car outside my house

By *ovingit100Man  over a year ago

essex

U can’t stop there, lol

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Oh shit!!!

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Boss or no boss a good kick in the short & curlies would be on the cards, after I sneaked in & watched of course, just in case there was a reasonable excuse for him being there, another pay rise maybe & He wanted to surprise me ?.

We need more

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Kilmarnock

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Don’t stop so horny

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

bradford

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Oh dear, more please

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

More please

Even if you don't catch him balls deep in her, probably soon will be

I composed myself and walked towards my door my guts churning not knowing what I was about to walk in to. My hands trembled as I held my key up to the door. I tried to open the door as quietly as possible and tried to listen for any sounds as I stepped into the house.

There were no screams which I found reassuring and I let out a breath of relief. I then realised I could hear laughing further back in the house. I dropped the gifts I was holding on the side in the kitchen and walked towards the conservatory. As I got closer the laughing got louder and as I entered I saw Jess and Phil sat on the sofa laughing and chatting almost like life long friends. They seemed a bit too close for my liking. Jess saw me first “Hi baby you’re early” Phil turned and smiled at me “You left your phone in the office, Sheila told me you had left early so thought I’d drop it off to you” everything seemed so normal but still something in my brain was unsettled.

“Oh right thanks” was all I could stutter out of my mouth not really knowing how to tell my boss to fuck off out of my house. “Phil has been telling me how impressed he is with you babe” “Thats right too much work and no play by the sounds of it” him and Jess laughed together, what had she been telling him!!! “Anyway I’m taking you both out for dinner to apologise for keeping you at work all these extra hours” I tried to offer a protest and a refusal thinking of everything I had planned but Phil almost read my mind and insisted he wasn’t taking no for an answer.

Jess went upstairs to get ready leaving me and Phil alone. I barely wanted to talk to him at work never mind spend my Friday night with him but I also knew how much we relied on my employment so made an effort to be a somewhat courteous host while we waited for Jess. We had a few beers and general chat about work, football, holidays etc. We both seemer to be loosening up and relaxing and just when I thought he wasn’t the total twat I assumed he was he opened his mouth “Your punching mate that wife of yours is stunning… if you dont start appreciating her someone else will”

“What do you mean Phil?” i replied

“Just saying mate, if you don’t fuck her someone will” he answered with a wry smile

I was ready to explode but as I went to answer back Jess came down the stairs she looked amazing hair curled, jeans hugging her ass and legs, high heels and a white blouse. “Jess you look amazing darling” Phil said what I had wanted “doesn’t she?” he continued looking in my direction “Yeah stunning bab”

“Thanks guys, right lets go I’m starving”

Phil turned to me “Just remember what I said” was he threatening me or trying to advise me?

barton le clay/Harrow

Tell him to fuck off and look for a new job!

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Check the wash basket to see if there was any deposits in her panties which she might of changed before you went out for dinner….

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Didcot

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Kilmarnock

bradford

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

cheshire/Preston

Phol took us to an Italian in town where the staff seemed to know him very well all of them greeting him on first name terms. We had often said we would eat here but never got around to it. We were given a quiet table in the far corner of the restaurant but the staff made sure Phil was well looked after bringing out free Italian nibbles between courses and making sure our glasses were always full.

He sat opposite me and Jess and was in fine form. Jess would laugh at newrly everything he said which I was finding very annoying. As more alcohol was consumed the chat was getting flirtier between the two but he always made sure he brought it back to me fucking Jess asking how good we thought each other was what we enjoyed etc. Having this conversation with my boss was awkward and I excused myself from the table.

I went to the toilets and stood infront of the mirror for a couple of minutes to compose my thoughts. When I returned to the table Jess was nowhere to be seen “she’ll be back in a minure, just had to take a call” Phil told me. “So I hear you like to pretend to be me”

I froze unsure what he meant

“Jess told me all about your little roleplay” he was loving knowing this and the smile was all over his face “Relax it’s our secret its not my style to say anything” I was glad I was sat down else the bulge I could feel growing in my jeans would have been obvious but the truth was that was the best sex me and Jess had had in a long time but I was determined not to let Phil know.

Jess came back in from her call and the flirting continued when Phil left the table I told her I was uncomfortable with everything and what she had told him “Relax babe it’s just a laugh and he thought it was funny” before I could reply Phil returned and insisted we moved on to a little bar he knew. I had heard rumours in the office that he owned this bar and was known for taking conquests there. He asked me to get the drinks in as he led Jess by her hand to a booth and they sat side by side his arm resting on the sofa behind her to anyone passing they would have looked like a couple. We had a few more drinks and by now I just wanted to go home and get the night over with Jess insisted she wanted to dance so off she went again leaving me and Phil. Neither of us could take our eyes off her her body was so rythmic and her moves and expressions oozed sexyness. Phil was now d*unk and even more confident “You lucky fucker you get to fuck that tonight” I laughed it off but the truth was I had had enough of him “How much would it cost to let me fuck her” I couldn’t believe he had asked this “Phil your my boss thats enough now, I can take some flirting but dont cross the line” he laughed and told me to relax and enjoy myself like Jess. He pulled himself up from the booth marched across the dancefloor and grabbed my wife pulling her into him as they started grinding on each other. Any other man and I’d have knocked him out but I couldnt get up my cock would have given away my other feelings. They looked so natural together I almost felt guilty she was mine. I had to stop staring at them and for the second time that night hid in the toilets. When I returned I couldnt see either of them anywhere and my mind started racing in a panic, where was Phil most importantly where was my wife!!! I searched the room and just as I was about ring her she came back in “Sorry babe I just needed some air and Phil wanted a smoke, I think we should go I’m a bit d*unk”

I grabbed us a taxi and the drive home was in silence Jess rested her head on my shoulders. Her hand tracing my leg making my dick grow again. She started rubbing the length of it through my trousers as I concentrated on keeping my moans in my brain and not for the driver to hear. As we pulled up I dragged Jess out of the taxi and up the drive to our door the minute we were in we tore each others clothes off and fucked with her bent over the stairs. I came instantly I was so aroused. As soon as I was finished Jess took herself to bed I sat downstairs with a nightcap flicking through my phone. It beeped and showed a message from a number I didnt have saved. I opened it to reveal a video of the side of a building. I pressed play and saw Jess and Phil walk round the corner, I saw him push my wife against the wall, I saw them kiss as his hands undid her jeans and I saw him finger her. I then saw her come as her knees tembled and he had to hold her up. I couldnt believe what I had witnessed but what shocked me more was the times I replayed it as I wanked myself off

Redditch

By *orestguy28Man  over a year ago

Glos

"For ease of the story I will be using their real names boss - Phil wife - Jess

We entered the room and took our designated seats on a big table of 10. The drinks were flowing from the free bar and everyone was in good spirits. Then the _usic stopped and you heard Phils voice boom out from the speakers. He thanked everyone for their efforts hard work rtc the standard corporate speech with a few jokes thrown in, I hated to admit it but the way he controlled the room and seemingly held everyones gaze and attention was very impressive. His speech finished with a toast to the next year and wveryone stood to applaud him, ad the _usic kicked back in one of my colleagues turned to me and Jess and asked if we read Jack Reacher books describing Phil like Jack “Men want to be him, women want to be with him” I had to laugh and heard Jess chuckle. We walked over to the bar and reached it the same time as Phil he shook my hand and I introduced him to Jess. He embraced her and held her a second longer than I was comfortable with “Good speech” she complimented him his reply threw me “Thanks , you know how to make an entrance dont you” he smiled at her his eyes gleaming, it could be the drink but I was sure Jess blushed. I was asked (ordered) to order Phils drink aswell as mine and Jess’ as I turned back round they were deep in conversation laughing at each other. I felt jealousy but also arrousal flood my body. She had the look on her I hadn’t seen for a long time. Flirtatious, confident and sexual. I wanted her there and then.

Eventually Phil was dragged away from my wife and the party went on long into the night. Around 2 we made our way to our room. I had spent the whole night remembering how my wife and my boss interacted with each other still confused over my feelings. As we went up in the lift I asked her what she thought of him “you can see why he’s successful” she answered. We had often roleplayed being with other people but not for a long time. I stepped towards her and ran my fingers up her leg moving her pants to one side I instantly felt how wet she was. I was taken aback convinced it was for him but couldn’t stop the words coming out of my mouth “pretend I’m him” she moaned and opened her legs as I slid two fingers inside her.

As the lift opened I dragged her down the corridor into our room pulling at her dress as she undid my belt and my trousers dropped to the floor. Jess pushed me against the door and dropped to her knees instantly taking me in her mouth. She seemed hungry for my cock taking me deep into her throat moaning with pleasure even louder than I was. I pulled her head back and as she looked up at me I asked her “Do you want to fuck the boss?” She nodded her head as I pulled her into the bathroom and bent her over the sink maming full use of the big mirror. Her pants were pulled to one side and she was so wet there was no resistance as I pushed inside her until my hips hit her ass. I gave her no time to get used to me being inside her and fucked her both of staring in the mirror at each other. I felt her legs tremble as her screams got louder and she came over my cock, I felt her pussy grip around me and fucker her harder pulling her hair back and kissing into her neck. It wasn’t long until she was cumming again this time it set me off and I felt myself release wave after wave of cum inside in, with one final push she orgasmed again with words the shocked me “OH FUUUCK PHILLL”

We both made our over and collapsed into the bed but I couldnt sleep. Hearing her scream my bosses name like that had instantly sobered me up. I lay there in the darkness trying to convince myself it was just the roleplay, eventually I managed to drift off. We woke the next morning and drove home back to our normal boring family life and didnt mention the night before.

Weeks went by and things seemed normal except for Phil involving me more in more important levels at work, giving me more responsibilties and assignments. Along with that came a nice rise but also increased hours. I was drained on an evening and at weekends but Jess seemed very understanding. Sex between us was becoming rarer and less passionate but we both put it down to the long hours and the demands of kids. I arranged a Friday for the kids to stay the grandparents who always collected them from school anyway. I told Jess I would be working late but to be ready for night out at 9. In reality I was planning to surprise her by arriving home early for a night for us to reconnect and maybe even replay the works night out. I left work at 3 eager to get home to my beautiful sexy wife. As I turned the corner I was stopped dead in my tracks. I saw Phils car outside my house"

His car was probably there as he was round to give you a bollocking for taking too much time to write stories!!

barton le clay/Harrow

Kick her out!

Heathrow

By *lcamino ssMan  over a year ago

Lytham

Excellent loving this

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Highbridge

More please

He has definitely fucked her ,how you think you got your pay rise

I wonder who it was that videoed them - someone else obviously knows your number - who did your wife call ?

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Very sexy story

Kilmarnock

By *exysinnersCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Over stepping the mark in my opinion, doesn't seem very respectful at all. I'm not entirely sure his night would end very well at all.

Lincoln

Didcot

By *weet cheeks1Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *ecretagent076Man  over a year ago

harrisburg

"Over stepping the mark in my opinion, doesn't seem very respectful at all. I'm not entirely sure his night would end very well at all. "

It's a story

"Over stepping the mark in my opinion, doesn't seem very respectful at all. I'm not entirely sure his night would end very well at all.

It's a story "

If you read the beginning again, the op started off with the words ‘based on real events’

Anymore?

"Over stepping the mark in my opinion, doesn't seem very respectful at all. I'm not entirely sure his night would end very well at all.

It's a story

If you read the beginning again, the op started off with the words ‘based on real events’"

And Lord of the rings was based off Tolkiens experiences of ww1. Your point is irrelevant. A story based from real events is basically a story.

It's a story

If you read the beginning again, the op started off with the words ‘based on real events’

And Lord of the rings was based off Tolkiens experiences of ww1. Your point is irrelevant. A story based from real events is basically a story. "

Hardly the same comparison pmsl, people have opinions based on these “real events”. They are entitled to comment as much as anyone else and not have someone say ‘it’s a story’ whilst highlighting their message.

It's a story

And Lord of the rings was based off Tolkiens experiences of ww1. Your point is irrelevant. A story based from real events is basically a story.

Hardly the same comparison pmsl, people have opinions based on these “real events”. They are entitled to comment as much as anyone else and not have someone say ‘it’s a story’ whilst highlighting their message."

And at the end of the day it's a story nothing more and some peopme want to bring real feelings into it. Enjoy it for what it is without the extra drama. My point was that something born from an original story isn't real.

Just enjoy the story and let the op tell it without the drama ffs

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *exysinnersCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere in the South West

Please don't insult my intelligence, I was simply stating the fact the Boss is totally disrespectful and if we were in that position his night would end abruptly due to that fact. It's horses for courses, if that scenario suits you then so be it, but it's not for everybody eh.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Hopefully the story is going to continue and we are not going to have to keep reading people arguing like a couple of insulted teenagers

By *uggar TitsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

You carry on matey. It's a good yarn and we're thoroughly enjoying it??

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Boss or no boss a good kick in the short & curlies would be on the cards, after I sneaked in & watched of course, just in case there was a reasonable excuse for him being there, another pay rise maybe & He wanted to surprise me ?."

Excactly right

I sat there replaying the video over and over pulling my cock more vigorously each time. Phil had mare her orgasm so much quicker than I ever had been able to. The way he had to hole her up as her knees trembled made me jealous but I couldnt turn the video off. I was so lost in my own world watching this video I didnt even hear Jess come down stairs. “Whats that?” She asked over my shoulder, startled I tried to get the video off my screen “show me what you were watching!” I handed her my phone and watched her stand there her mouth dropped open in shock “You were wanking over that, you are pathetic” then she turned and went back to bed. I didnt know what to do or say, why was she the angry one she had betrayed me and not even offered an apology. But she had caught my literally dick in hand watching her maybe I was pathetic.

I tried to get some sleep but the nights events raced through my head. As soon I was able I was out to the gym trying to clear my mind. Jess messaged me to say she was going out for the day with her sister and the kids were staying with their cousins. “We’ll talk later” her message finished

I tried to keep myself occupied gym, tv, shopping before ending up in the pub to watch the football all I could think off was Jess and what had gone on the previous night. How had our once great relationship turned to us. Halfway through the game she messaged me saying she was heading into town with her sister. The game finished and I went home alone I tried to ring Jess with no answer. I decided to try and get some sleep so sent her a message “Going bed have fun love you”

The next thing I knew it was 1 in the morning I must have fell asleep very easily there were no messages from Jess no missed calls either. But what there definitely was was a quiet noise coming from downstairs. Music and people

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

brentwood

Great story

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Didcot

Getting good

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Heathrow

Oooo

Redditch

Kilmarnock

By *lboy22446688Man  over a year ago

naas

Please don’t stop now

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Dirty Girl

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

I lay there in the darkness trying to make out the sounds. Whoever it was was being very quiet and the _usic masked them even more, the only thing I was sure of was it wasn’t burglars. I got out of bed and quietly made my way across the landing towards the stairs, almost like a teenager sneaking in or out after their curfew. The _usic became clearer and as my head cleared so did the voices Jess was back but not alone she had brought Phil back. I could hear the voices but not what was being said.

I tiptoed my way down the stairs trying to remember every loose and creaky floorboard. The kitchen was dimly lit but I could make out the shape of one person near the kitchen counter. As I creeped closer everything came into focus. Phil was leaning against the units, eyes closed, his hands resting on the counters except it wasnt a normal conversation I could hear it was Phil moaning and grunting telling Jess how good she felt as she was on the floor infront of him his dick deep in her mouth. I froze to the spot every part of me except for my dick which grew inside my boxers. I stood as still and quietly as possible and watched as my wife pleasured my boss neither of them knowing I was there.

It felt like an eternity was spent stood in that spot watching Jess work her head up and down his cock. I knew I had to speak up “What the fuck is going on?” I tried to sound as forceful as possible. Phil looked at me and smiled the most arrogant face I had ever seen, slowly Jess rose to her feet seemingly not even bothered she had been caught. “Look Phil its my pathetic husband” she laughed towards me “Looks like he has enjoyed watching me suck your cock aswell” i was more aware of my erection than ever and wished Inhad stayed in bed and remained oblivious. Phil spoke up “Jess came back to my bar you see, seemed upset and told me all about your video and how much you enjoyed it. I own that place and thats my CCTV you were watching. Anyway I managed to calm her down and gave her a lift home.” He seemed so calm at being caught had he done this before? “Anyway as a thank you she invited me in for a drink and I couldnt say no could I?” I was raging but didnt know what to say or do. Jess looked at me with disgust again “look I am sucking your bosses dick and you cant do anything” she walked towards the table in the middle of the room and bent forwards hands resting down. “Phil he likes to watch so much come over here and show him a real man.” He didnt need to be asked twice he moved her thing to one side and slid his fingers in her “you can watch a live show now you love the recording so miuch. Fuck me she is so wet.” His dick replaced his fingers and Jess screamed like I had never heard as he filled her up her head bowed down, he made a fist and grabbed her hair wrapping it around his hand he pulled her head back and demanded “look at your husband as a real man fucks you and make sure he knows how it feels”

Jess stared me dead in the eye as I stayed glued to the spot in the doorway. He thrust into her again and she yelped, as he thrust quicker and harder the yelp turned into screams all the time her eyes fixed on me. “Fuck Phil fuck me fuck fuck me just like that you feel so big in me” still I did nothing as I stared back into her lust filled eyes as they rolled back into her head and we heard her announce her orgasm with screams of delight. Phil released her hair grabbed her hips and fucked her their bodies slapping against each other with a few more thrusts he grunted as he came deep inside Jess his body shaking with each release. All 3 of us in my now quiet kitchen no-one able to talk

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

cheshire/Preston

I would have followed him and fucked her again

Blocked pal ?

Had so much more for you

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

bradford

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

City

Great story more please X

Redditch

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story, can't wait for more.

Divorce and new job?

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

My instinct would to smack him a good one. Brilliant story so far can't wait to see how it pans out

barton le clay/Harrow

Great story but the husband needs to grow a pair. Like someone else said, divorce and a new job!

By *imbo100Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Great story but it’s time you sort this pair out!

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

In case you forgot, He brought this on himself. Read from the start again. She just took it to the next level

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Great story. But I think the only thing hubby gets from now on is a small pink cock cage.

Kilmarnock

Great story

Didcot

Welcome to the world of being a cuck

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Punch him pack her bag throw her out. If agreed before hand fine but not behind someone back

By *porty92Man  over a year ago

London

Hot!

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

Don't stop!!!!!!! Hot!

By *ecretagent076Man  over a year ago

harrisburg

I'm looking forward to more

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Heathrow

brentwood

He needs a good hiding show them both whose the real man then fuck her as he is made to watch

cheshire/Preston

A wicked smile broke out across Jess’ face “come here” my instinct was to do as I was told. I made my way around the table and stood next to Phil, his dick was still hard and very impressive not as long as me but thicker. As I stood next to him Jess turned and sat on the “Phil has made a mess of me darking, I need you to clean it up for me” there was a towel next to Jess and I went to pass it to her “no no not with a towel, get on your knees!” Phil put his hand on my back almost reassuring me not forcefully. I dropped to my knees and saw Jess hole, it was well stretched and all looked swollen but somehow inviting. I cautiously stuck my tongue out and tried to run the tip against her “Do it properly” she demanded as her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her.

I met the smell of her juices mixed with his cum as she held my head in place my tongue entered her and for the first time in my life i tasted the thick salty cum of another man.”Clean it all up” Jess demanded as she uttered small moans of pleasure her hands were still around the back of my head and I had no choice, I licked and sucked every part of her that my mouth touched. After a couple of minutes she pushed me away “Thats enough” they both looked at my face glistening with a mixture of the result of their fucking.

She turned to Phil “Thanks for cheering my up tonight” and pecked him on the cheek before heading up the stairs. Phil let himself out the door and I was froze on my knees in the middle of my kitchen

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great story I can’t wait for more !!

Highbridge

It doesn't have to end badly, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this.

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Can't wait to see where this goes will he

Become a fully fledged cuck and live a life of humiliation by them?

Give Phil a good smack tell him to stuff his job,and kick her out?

Or get smart and crafty find a willing woman or two and play Jess at her own game?

Interesting times ahead

By *ames WMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

brilliant so far, i can feel exactly what he must be going through.

next stop cage and sucking his cock clean. perfect.

my perfect scenario so far

Chester le street

Enjoying this

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Kilmarnock

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Didcot

Gets better

I spent the next few nights on the settee unable to deal with or process what had happened in my kitchen. Jess continued as if nothing had happened and I took a few days off work to avoid Phil. By Thursday I had to go into the office.

I sat at my desk and kept my head down wiahing the day would pass as quickly as possible. It was going well until shortly after lunch I was called into his office. He had that smirk on his face again “Not very talkative today are ya,”

“I dont really know what you want me to say Phil, in all honesty I dont really want to be here”

He laughed “fair enough I understand that. Maybe this will get you talking”

He passed me his phone a video was loaded and I pressed play. Jess appeared on the screen.

She was stood in our bedroom in front of the full length mirror. She was completely naked and had her phone in one hand, the other was teasing one of her nipples. She looked beautiful her long dark hair dropped over her shoulders and rested on her big full breasts. The way she stood accentuated her curves, she was sexy and confident. Her hand moved down her body and started stroking just above her clit, gentle moans of pleasure were audible on the recording. She teased for a few seconds longer before ger fingers went lower and disappeared between her legs. Her breathing got louder. The video ended. “She sent me that this morning filthy slut teasing us like that.”

“Us? Phil there is no us you’ve had your fun now stop” i tried my hardest to sound convincing and threatening but not loud. I didn’t want the office knowing what had happened. “Like I said she sent it to me” i cut him off “Phil leave me and Jess alone” I couldnt find it in me to call her my wife I turned and went back to my desk. The now familiar feelings of arousal, jealousy and dispair mixing together in my head.

20minutes later Phil left the office

cheshire/Preston

Bet we can guess where he’s going

Redditch

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Boiling up nicely

By *ickleOurFancyCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

Enjoying the story

City

By *enuineguy81Man  over a year ago

isle of man

Excellent so far, just bookmarking lol

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

barton le clay/Harrow

Kick her out! Let Phil have her and the kids, he'll soon get bored!

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

Kilmarnock

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Lincoln

By *uper friendly aviatorMan  over a year ago

Dereham

Following

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Chester le street

Keep it coming