FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Exert from my erotic novella (work in progress)

Exert from my erotic novella (work in progress)

By *wingDuoKY12 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Standing in the shower,  hot water running down her body. Perfect, soft breasts begging to be sucked & an ample ass needing to be carressed.

Looking him in the eye she whispered "You gonna stand there & just watch me?"

Her curves had been on his mind all day. Hungry for her, he couldn't resist standing in the bathroom watching her, feeling the familiar rush everytime he saw he naked body. 

Pulling her out of the shower, he pushed  her  up against the cool marbled wall . Hands exploring every part of her body, eliciting moans of pleasure from them both. Beads of water rolling down her neck, down her breasts to her now hardening nipples...

His clothes now strew across the bathroom floor, his naked body on fire with the passion he felt . His thobbing cock showing her just how much he wanted her in every way.

Their breathing getting heaver. As one, wanting, needing, hungry. Melting under his touch while feasting on the body before her. Every muscle, every scar, screaming out for her to touch, taste & worship...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic