FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Abfabs and a night out

Abfabs and a night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hawslut_redemption OP   Couple  over a year ago

Minehead

Hi,

This is by and large a true story.

0We both walked into Abfabs about 8:30 PM on a Friday evening and went our separate ways,  you sat at a table by the dance floor and I stood by the bar. You danced with a few men trying different approaches towards attracting them, then dancing with this one guy, you decided to try something more direct, while dancing a slow dance you slid your hand down to his arse, pulling him very close and whispered to him, "I'm very, very wet." The guy replied, "Well maybe you could show me?". He took your hand and walked you out of the bar to one of the private rooms where you began kissing, feeling his hand moving up your leg and under your dress, you eased your legs apart letting him finger you. First one then as you made yourself more available, three or four fingers found their way into your wet cunt. Your hand was on his cock feeling him getting harder and harder, finally breaking away from your kissing you dropped to your knees undoing his belt and unzipping his trousers pulled his pants down and lowered your lips onto his cock, your lips worked on the length of his shaft, you felt him tensing up, you were a bit disappointed that he was cumming so quick.

As he began to moan more loudly, he was calling you a filthy bitch and a whore then your disappointment evaporated as you felt your mouth being filled with his hot cum, being a good girl  you swallowed it all, opening your mouth showing him that you had in fact downed the contents of his orgasm in one go with not a drop being spilt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Minehead

You came back to the main bar area and stood next to me, telling me everything you had just done. Sometime later, you were asked to dance by another man who left you in no doubt he was thinking of a way he could get into your knickers. The funny thing was, you were thinking exactly the same thoughts.

As you both left the dance floor you found a vacant table. After some polite chit chat your mind skipped back to the private room still not believing what you had just done. Sucking a strangers cock was one thing, but what really turned you on for some reason was him cumming in your mouth and you gladly swallowing it. The more you thought about it the more turned on you seemed to get

You then started to fantasize about fucking this new guy. You excused yourself to go to the ladies room, as you stood in front of the mirror and applied lipstick to your lips, you thought to yourself, "It's either now or never," .When you got back to your table you asked him  " do you want to go somewhere else?" the guy reaction was, "Where?" Almost as if he knew what you had in mind. "How about somewher a little more private?"  "I would go anywhere with you." he said. But, he said there was some problem. He had driven two of his other friends to the club and he didn't feel it would be right to go off and leave them stranded. You thought for a minute then said to "I have a great idea if you and your friends are willing, we all could have a little fun".  "What exactly do you have in mind?" he said, "Well if you guys want we all could go someplace a little private, maybe a hotel room, and try something different?

Minehead

He said, "Let me get this straight. You would be willing to take on 3 guys?" You replied, "The way I'm feeling right now, I would." He said, "Sounds good to me. Give me a few minutes and I'll try to find my friends". You came over to me and explained what was about to happen. "I might not be home tonight."  You gave me a little kiss and and put your  now damp knickers in my pocket, wiggled your fingers and said " i'll see you later .....toodle-oo." You walked around the club looking for your new friend, finding him by the ladies room talking to a couple guys. You walked over, thinking they just might be the ones you'd be with tonight. They introduced themselves as Bob, Jerry and Donald. You said, " My name is Liz, has Bob explained what is on offer?". They looked at each other, smiled in unison and nodded. "Great, shall we go?" All 4 of you walked out of Abfabs into the car park to Bob's car, you got into the front seat while Jerry and Don got into the back. Bob turned the key in the car, put the car into gear and off you all drove. Bob asked where you'd like to go, you said, "Find the closest hotel." Jerry used his phone to get on line and started to give directions to Bob to the nearest Ibis hotel in Slough. Bob parked the car and went into the hotel to register and returned shortly holding a room key saying we were in room 121.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow loving this

Minehead

You walked in the room followed by the other 3 guys and immediately sat on the edge of the bed crossing your legs, pulling your skirt down over your knee. You watched Bob lock the door, then pull the curtains closed, it was only a little over an hour ago when Bob asked you  to dance. One part of you wanted to be back at Abfabs and the other part wanted to be here anxiously awaiting your fate. Bob came over to where you where sitting and began to kiss you. Bob was a good looking guy and you were glad things got started with him first, he made you feel very comfortable and relaxed, as if you were totally his, with no else around. Shortly after, Bob broke the erotic session of kissing and looked into your eyes, running his finger over your face, down your neck to your cleavage. One by one he began to unbutton your blouse, telling you how sexy you are. he then moved the sheer black material off both sides of your body. The idea of being undressed by a stranger in a hotel room was very much of a turn on, being with Bob for the moment made you almost forget that there were other eyes watching your every move. Bobs fingers traced the entire edges of your bra on both sides of your breasts almost as if he was deciding what to do next, finally he undid your bra, exposing your breasts, cupping his hand over one, slightly squeezing and gently pinching the nipple, sending wonderful signals through your whole body. Bob moved his hand off your breasts and started to tongue and lick your nipples while at the same time began moving his hand up your leg, sliding farther and farther up your skirt. You finally realized that this was really it, the final step, and time to show all. Feeling a bit embarrassed, knowing the other guys were watching and knowing they were next, you spread your legs letting his hand slid up your leg and over your crotch, His finger darting in and out of your very moist cunt then began flicking over your clit, bringing you to the point you have waited for all night an ORGASM!  You wanted him to make you cum. You were moaning and panting continuously as his finger worked on your clit you found yourself saying to Bob "Oh God, yes. Don't Stop. I'm gonna cum!" Your body was shivering and shaking trying to cum but yet holding off as long as you could. Then you let go, exploding into, what seemed as a never ending series of orgasms, both vaginal and clitoral. Bob got off the bed and began to undress, while you  continued lying on the bed, your hand cupped over your crotch still in another world. Bob returned to the bed moving your head so it rested on the pillow, and crawled between your legs which naturally opened automatically. "Now to get a better look." he said. After commenting on how sexy your cunt  looks he lowered his head and began running his lips over your soft shaved pudenda kissing his way down to your overly sensitive cunt lips running his tongue over their length darting into your already wet cunt.

Minehead

After a long 5 minutes Bob finished licking your cunt then manouerved you on the bed so he could place his bigger than average size cock against your wet cunt lips and with only the slightest resistance slowly eased it into you until every inch (of what looked to you was a cock that was girthy and at least 8 or 9 inches long ) was inside of you. You began moaning from the second he started to enter you. Partly due to the pure pleasure of him fucking you, and partly due to a bit of pain as Bob had a much larger and thicker cock than most.  You felt you were being spread wide open, all sense of being lady like faded with your next orgasm. your moaning was non-stop and increased as he pumped his huge organ faster and faster into you, your legs tightly wrapped around him. A very strange and unusual thing happened, Bob whispered to you and asked, "Is it ok to cum inside of you?" You thought for a moment and then abandoned yourself to being a true cum whore and said, "Yes please....Give it all to me, I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" Bob began panting, slowing down a bit, you could feel as his cock began to swell and get extra hard then he arched his back  "OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh," you felt  pulse after pulse after pulse of his hot orgasm shoot deep into you. Bob laid breathlessly panting on you before slowly extracting his cock from you. He then got up went to the bathroom, leaving you on the bed.

Minehead

When Bob returned from the bathroom he stood at the bottom of the bed looking at you. Bob instructed you to play with yourself. As you began to finger yourself a large amount of cum started to drip from your cunt, you put your cum covered fingers to your mouth applying some to your lips, licking the rest off your fingers. Bob remarked, "What a sight, you are a proper fucking cum whore ." You sat up and looking down at your freshly fucked cunt you saw large globules of fresh cum oozing lazily out of your cunt lips. Lying back onto the bed you made sure that the view was shared with the other guys in the room. Bob collected his clothes and began to dress saying he was going out to get some beers and would return shortly. As you stood up, you could feel large amounts of cum dripping down your leg, You cupped your hand over your crotch catching the drips. Looking both Jerry and Don in the eye you smeared Bobs cum all over your stomach and tits then licked it from your fingers, giving these guys a little show. You then made your way to the bathroom for a little clean-up. When you returned to the bedroom you went over to Jerry, and started kissing him, and feeling his hard cock through his pants, then slid down into a kneeling position and proceeded to unzip his pants pulling them down to his knees. You could see his erection bulging through his briefs, with about an inch or so of his cock peeking beyond the  waistband of his briefs. You began running your finger over the shaft feeling the shape of his hard cock through the soft material. Not wanting just yet to remove his briefs, you moved your lips to his cock sliding your tongue over the material up to the bare skin exposed, then to the head licking off the large drops of pre cum that had formed.

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Minehead

Having sex with these guys, so far, was nothing I had expected, I figured we'd get into the room and everyone would undress and have a free-for-all with me. As Jerry caressed my breasts he walked me towards the bed laying me down, then he removed his underwear and joined me on the bed. We French kissed for a short time feeling each others body,  I was stroking his cock, sliding my fingers over the slimy drops of pre cum that oozed out, while he, had 3 or 4 fingers inside me roughly fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit. After the short but erotic kissing session we moved ourselves around into a 69 position, immediately taking his cock into my mouth, sliding my lips up and down the entire shaft, while at the same time Jerry's tongue moved over every inch of my cunt and asshole, darting in and out of both holes, then hungrily sucking on my clit. After only about 10 minutes of making love to his cock with my mouth he began moaning, then I felt his cock began to swell, then BOOM, felt his hot load hitting the back of my throat.

Minehead

Jerry slowly brought you to your own orgasm, as you swallowed every drop of cum that he had to offer, the second time this evening you had swallowed a strangers cum. Just then Bob walked in with the beers, you were still on top of Jerry, sucking the head of his softening cock, and licking your lips. You looked at Bob as he walked over to the bed, and said, "Ummmmmmmmmm, Jerry tasted so good." "Give that lady a drink" Jerry said as you moved off him, "God that was good. No woman has ever sucked me like that before, and swallowed all of it too. Most girls, at least the ones I can talk into sucking me, won't let me cum in their mouths, and the ones that do, just spit it out." You remarked pulling the tab open from a can of cider, "But Jerry I am a cum whore" Jerry said, "You certainly are." You remarked once again, "I never have had any complaints." Taking a little break, and a few minutes to digest my previous lover's orgasm, you sat down by a small table located by the front window completely naked and talked to the guys for a bit while you sipped on your cider. During the course of our talk, Bob asked a question, he said, "Now be honest, an average woman does not offer to go off with 3 strangers, so, what's a nice girl like you doing with the 3 of us?" You replied immediately and said, "You want the real truth? Ok, it's my partner's idea. His fantasy was for me to dress up like a whore and pick a guy and well, let him do what ever he wanted with me, but, I don't think he'd have expected me to end up with the 3 of you, he will be so proud of his cum whore"

Minehead

You them proceeded to tell them about the guy you met earlier how your partner got so turned on after you told him how you sucked him off in one of the private rooms and swallowed every drop of his cum. You went onto say, "That wasn't good enough for my partner, he wanted me to find someone else to fuck and cum in me." Their initial reaction was, "Wow, your partner wants you to fuck other men?" Bob then said, "Well, if that's what he wants, I hope we have given you something to tell him" You replied, "You have so far, so lets see what else we can do". As you finished your drink you looked at Don. He was the only guy, who has not yet had sex with you yet, and so you crawled across the floor on all fours, flashing your arse to Bob and Jerry, up  to where Don, who was naked, was sitting. You kneeled in front of Don as he was sat on the bed taking his cock in your hand and jerking it off a bit, sliding your fingers over the pre cum that oozed from the head. You leaned down and took him into your mouth, gagging as you tried to take his cock deep into your throat. After a few minutes of sucking Don, you felt your legs and arse cheeks being spread apart and someone poking a cock at your exposed and very wet cunt, till they slipped inside and began fucking you doggie style. Without looking you could tell by the size of the cock that this was Bob doing the fucking, then feeling that familiar pulse and hearing the contented grunting you knew Bob had deposited another load of cum into your willing cunt. You continued sucking Don and then felt Jerry settling in to continue your doggie style fucking.  Finally Don cum in your mouth, the third load of the evening that you would swallow, not spilling a single drop of Don's cum. As if on cue you could feel Jerry getting close to shooting his load.

Minehead

With his cock still in you, you sat up and reached  around to Jerry and started kissing him while his hands caressed my breasts. My other hand moved down to my cunt feeling Jerry's cock going soft as it slid in and out of my cum filled cunt. I then began fingering some of the cum juices onto my clit till once again I orgasmed.

Jerry slowly withdrew his cock and you crawled to the bathroom with cum dripping down your legs, stopping to show Bob and Don your freshly fucked cum filled cunt. After your return from cleaning yourself, you grabbed another drink. Afterwards, Bob lead you over to the bed and laid you down, he then started rubbing his cock over your nipples he then positioned himself over your chest placing his huge cock first in your mouth getting it wet then between your tits sliding back and forth while you squeezed them together. After about 15 or 20 minutes of dick sucking, tit fucking, Bob sat up grabbing his cock jerking it off and came, shooting his load all over your face, neck and tits and into your mouth. Not wanting to waste any cum you reached up rubbing the white thick goo all over your face and lips,  licking your fingers clean, while Bob smeared the remainder of his cum over your tits with his cock and putting it in your mouth to lick and clean his cock off. After yet another trip to the bathroom, you returned to the bed concentrating your attention on Don. You were looking at him whilst  fucking  yourself with the whole of your fist. You whispered to him how much you'd love to feel him inside you, asking him would he like anal sex, depositing his next load of cum up your arse. Don moved to the bed and began licking your clit then positioned himself on top of you, slipping his cock first into your cunt to get some lubrication, before withdrawing his cock and sliding himself up your willing arsehole, where he proceeded to bury his cock fully inside your now well lubricated arsehole. At the same time you were fingering your cunt paying special attention to your clit, until you both orgasmed together.

On your last trip to the bathroom you bent over and showed Bob and Jerry, how Don's cum was leaking from your newly fucked arsehole.

You took your clothes into the bathroom, cleaned up and dressed. By the time you had got ready the three guys had left leaving you their phone numbers and FAB addresses. You had a final drink, smiling to yourself about what you had just done, before you decided it was time to leave, and then called your partner to come and pick you up.

» Add a new message to this topic