FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel meet a story, enjoy

Hotel meet a story, enjoy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irateking1965 OP   Man  over a year ago

swansea

I enter your hotel room to find the light dimmed and you standing there with your back to me i approach and lean in to you and start kissing your neack as i unbutton your blouse from behind and slowo=ly remove it pulling the silky naterial slowly over your body feeling the goosebumps as the air comes into contact with your naked skin.

Next more kissing of your neck and then kissing down your back into that sensitive little patch just above your bum and then its time to undo your dress, reaching around the front and undoing the fastenings i begin to slide it down down running my hands gently over your naked flesh. i can smell your turned on, now its time to work my way back up with more kissing and gentle touching.

I'm at your bra now and i pop the catch but hold it in place kissing your shoulders I slip my hands around to the front and gently cup your covered breasts, feeling your nipples start to stiffen i then let the straps slip down your arms and cup those gloriuous breasts in my palms nipples hard and aching to be touched.

And now i slip my hands down your sides and into the sides of your knickers, god your flesh is tingling, I open your legs with one of minethen squat down kissing your bum i pull your knickers down mmm i can smellhow turned on you are and your knickers are soaking, mmm i want to taste that delicious fluid thats now starting to run down your legs.

So i turn you around from my squatting position mm thats so nice kissing and licking at your thighs I dont want to waste a drop licking closer and closer to the source of what i crave, I can hear you moaning gently as i approach your beautiful pussy, damn you are soakingas i try to get my whole tongue in there and now I can hearyour moans getting louder as I find your beautiful stiff clitoris.

Licking and sucking at your pussy and clitoris I feel your legs start tostiffen and shake, your coming, i have to reach under and support you as you climax, your pussy soaking my face as i try to capture as much of that glotious nectar as i can mmmmm.

And now that you have come for the first time you look up and your husband is sat there watching you shaking and crying through your orgasm with his cock is in his hand slowly wanking it and licking his lips,

As you are slowly recovering you are manoeuvred to the edge of the bed and leant forwards so your tits and face are pushed into the bed so you cant see whats going to happen next, all you can do is listen you feel your legs being opened gently so whoever that is touching you can see your most secret place, that delicate peach of a pussy.

Next you hear a chair being moved but your not sure where too, your pussy is soaking now with anticipation nipples are like two red diamonds on your tits so hard they are beginning to hurt, and then you feel it, breath on the back of your legs warm and moist, as if you need anymore moisture, but the thought makes the need for cock make you moan loudly, but whoever is there is just breathing on you denying you their touch but torturing your mind, and you start to rise but are pushed frimly back down and for the first time you hear a voice and its not your husbands “stay down or be tied down” .

You whimper again desperate to be touched, thrusting your arse out hoping your pussy will make contact with human flesh preferably cock, but theres nothing there except the warm breath regularly on your pussy then suddenly someone is gently blowing on your pussy and the feeling of a different sensation and temperature makes you go weak and you cry out loudly this time but still no physical touch and the wind on your pussy is so incredibly erotic your mind is in turmoil.

Do you risk standing up and grabbing at whoever is there hoping to find cock, but that would mean being tied down and you don’t thinks you could stand that as it would turn you on beyond anything you could cope with right now maybe this is what he wants. And he is still blowing on your pussy but the puffs are getting stronger and you find yourself being more and more turned on so badly it feels like your pussy is a leaking tap and the puffs get stronger still god you feel like you are going to come without being touched.

No that’s not possible but you think it is going happen and then suddenly there is a tongue licking at your arsehole and you start to orgasm so intensely it’s ripping through your body that you legs start to give way and you start to involuntarily cry, how much more can you take without even having a cock inside you, thankfully your face is down on the bed muffling your cries of passion or you would have to be gagged.

Your orgasm starts to ease of now and you are gently tuned over to find the stranger looking at you, he is dressed only in his trousers and is pointing at the tent growing in the front of them you look at hubby and he nods his consent so you start to undo his trousers belt first but you cant resist touching what is obiously a healthy erection but he removes your hands and then it’s the button at he top of those trouser.

Taking you chance as you undo his button you plunge your face into his crotch mmmm the smell of male sex, you shakily reach for his zip and pull it down leaving his trousers drop to the floor, and now theres only one layer of material between you and his cock and you can see that there’s a wet patch on his underwear, reaching out you touch it eliciting a moan from him you find it is slippery and slick so you start to pull his underwear down struggling a little to get them over his obviously excited cock.

Success they come down and his cock springs out at you and it is dripping with precum and you reach out with one hand and grasp his cock eliciting another moan from him and easily slide back his foreskin there is so much precum there is no resistance at all looking at his bell end dripping inches away from your face you lick your lips desperate to taste it.

He moves a little closer and takes hold of his cock he rubs all that precum over your lips and then say clean me up pushing his precum soaked cock into your mouth which lick ravenously but all to soon he pulls his cock from your lust filled lips and positions you sideways on the bed with your arse hanging over the edge.

Then indicating to your hubby he comes to the other side of the bed, then the stranger lifts your legs towards your shoulders where hubby holds them in place, my god you are so exposed now and your pussy is inflamed with lust it is gaping open and soaking everywhere your legs vulva and arsehole are running with it the sranger moves forward and rubs his engorged cock along the exposed lips of your pussy bringing another cry of passion from your lips.

Then he starts to slowly push his cock into your pussy, you are so turned on there’s no resistance and so inflamed your as tight as when you were a virgin and you both moan passion, but he keeps pushing keeping up his steady pressure and then you feel it hes all the way in, you look up at hubby with all the thanks and pleasure you can muster and quietly whisper “Thank You”, and then you feel his cock start to withdraw, all the way to his cockhead and as you start to whimper he pushes it all the way back in forcing another cry from your throat.

He keeps up a steady pace for you don’t know how long and you can feel another orgasm starting to build as he maintains his rhythm and then you feel his cock seem to grow even harder, hes going to come but instead he pulls out and falls to his knees clamping his mouth to your twitching pussy sucking all your delicious nectar from it and as you orgasm hits you its so strong you faint away.

You start to come to your senses to find your husband lying naked on the bed his hard on pointing at the ceiling and obviously waiting for your attention so you turn over and sucking on his hard dripping cock and this time the stranger is watching you suck that cock moaning gently with enjoyment and familiarity, hubby pulls you up so you’re sitting on him and you reach back and guide his cock into your pussy god you’re so horny you almost come straight away and its such a turn on nowing you are being watched your pussy starts to pour out even more of that delicious nectar its even running down hubbys thighs now and then you feel a move ment on the bed and hubby pulls you down flat on him.

The next thing you know you can feel a finger at the entrance to your arsehole gently pressing and probing the only resistance is from you as you have so much pussy juice down there his finger jst slips and slides everywhere and then it slips in, my god you never imagined it could be so nice you always thought it was horrible but this is lovely, you look at hubby and he nods then looks over you’re shoulder and nods to the stranger.

As he climbs up behind you feel a tingle of trepidation as he begins to rub his cockhead up and down your crevice to lubricate it and then the head of his cock is at the entrance that’s never been fucked before, he's about to take your anal virginity, pushing slwly and gently you begin to feel your anus opening and his cockhead to slide in and then with barely a wince its in and he starts to thrust more and more of his cock into your arse, then him and hubby strike up a rhythm as one pulls out the other one pushes in and you are in total heaven feeling pleasure like never before and you lift slightly improving the position for you, then hubby reaches up to your breasts and starts to play with those diamond hard nipples bringing on more paroxysms of pleasure and then both are coming at the same time pouring what feels like pints of cum into your scalding hot pussy and arse and again you faint away in pleasure, you awake to find both men looking at you and you say to them both

"Well what’s next then"

Hope you enjoyed folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irateking1965 OP   Man  over a year ago

swansea

Does anybody ever read these things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic