FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Steam

Steam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s hard enough dragging yourself out of bed on a bank holiday morning to go to the gym without it bucketing down just as you get out of the car. But I’d promised myself I’d lose those few extra pounds even if it killed me.

If I catch pneumonia it just might, I think dashing hurriedly towards the front entrance. I sigh the moment I get through the door - glad to get out of the rain. Someone else is already signing in at the front desk so I wait patiently for him to finish. Hopefully he’s leaving, and then I’ll have the gym all to myself if I’m lucky.

Damn it! He’s staying.

Double damn! It’s Simon! I can tell from his profile when he bends down to pick up his sports bag. No one has an ass as rock hard and mouth watering as Simon. Lord!

Well this is awkward I think to myself as I follow him into the gym. It’s all one room and there’s no way I can avoid him.

Wow! His shoulders are even broader than the last time I saw him.

Simon had been my supervisor at my last job and for some unknown reason I had thought he was attracted to me. I convinced myself that all the signals were there – him asking me to work late with him on projects and then offering me lifts home. That electrifying buzz when we looked at each other – which was often.

But somehow I had got it all wrong. Simon already had a girlfriend or so he told me when I foolishly got tired of waiting and made a move on him at the Christmas party. My thigh skimming dress and a succession of luminous cocktails had made me bold. How I wish they hadn’t. It was so bloody humiliating.

He throws his bag down in the corner and starts a little warm up routine. Our eyes meet across the room and he smiles that devastating smile.

“Gemma!” he exclaims, striding purposefully over.

Oh God! What do I do?

I’m shocked that he’s so pleased to see me. He even ventures to envelop me in a brief embrace. I restrain the urge to sigh at the scent and feel of him

“It’s really good to see you,” I gush, well aware that my cheeks have taken on a ruddy hue.

“You too,” he says. We chat for a while about this and that, both agreeing that we should meet for coffee sometime. I feel relieved. Bumping into him wasn’t so bad after all.

We both get on with our morning workout eventually. But somehow I can’t resist sneaking the odd glance at him especially when he decides to remove his sweat shirt. At one point I turn to peek at him as I mount the cycling machine and find him admiring my ass.

Well at least it looks like he is. Surely not…?

Hmm…I wonder if he still has a girlfriend? No way! I think to myself. Don’t go making the first move again. That proved disastrous the last time.

I decide to concentrate on my cycling and pedal vigorously till I’m covered in a sheen of sweat.

Don’t think about Simon’s cock outlined in his shorts, just don’t. Be good Gemma.

“Phew!” I exclaim breathlessly. Climbing down I take a swig of my water and wipe myself off with a small towel.

“Time for a shower I think and then a little relaxation in the steam room. Catch you later Simon.”

Maybe it’s my imagination, he looks a bit disappointed.

“Yeah,” he says. “I’ll give you a call about that coffee.”

The shower feels good, so soothing to my tired muscles. I wash off the sweat and then step into the steam room wearing just my bikini.

The warm moisture laden atmosphere is welcoming.

“Anyone in here?” I call out. No answer. Good!

I can barely see a thing through the swirling mist, but it’s ok because I know there’s no one else in here. I sit down gingerly on the hot wooden bench wincing a little as it virtually brands my bare bottom. Quickly I become accustomed to it and begin to relax.

The steam always makes me feel sleepy so I half close my eyes and let my mind linger on Simon. Hot, gorgeous, unattainable Simon.

My skin is becoming increasingly slippery from the heat and so is something else. Pity Simon isn’t here to appreciate it.

I slip my hand into the waist band of my bikini bottoms and stroke myself gently admiring my silky wet lips.

Hmm…and that’s just on the outside, I smile to myself. Unable to resist I slip a finger inside myself and feel the internal muscles clench around it.

I grin to myself as I imagine what that would feel like to Simon if he put his cock in there. It’s so slick and so tight. I wonder how long it would take for him to give me his cum? Not long I suspect.

I withdraw my finger slowly and lazily massage myself with the warm creamy wetness that coats my fingertips. I cannot refrain from releasing a small groan of pleasure.

Suddenly another hand finds its way into my panties. I panic and push it away.

“It’s me Gemma,” Simon whispers into my ear. “I’ve been watching you all along.”

I can’t think of anything to say. This is so unexpected. But my body does the talking for me.

I spread my legs wide and then slide his hand back into my tiny bikini bottoms. It’s like I’m on autopilot.

“My God you’re wet!” he growls exploring my gusset.

With one quick motion he pulls my briefs down to my ankles. It’s like the stuff of dreams. My legs are shaking and I hardly dare think what he’s going to do next.

Somehow it feels like we’re in dreamland so my inhibitions go out the window. I lie back like a wanton slut and tell him to do whatever he likes.

I can’t even see him now because of the steam, but I can feel him caressing and licking me all over. I have no idea where he’s going to touch me next. All I know is that I want him so bad I’m just one step away from a mind numbing orgasm.

How does he have this power over me? I want to surrender myself to him entirely like some kind of exotic concubine. Use me as you wish Simon! my mind screams. I grab his face in both hands and kiss him fiercely.

“I don’t think you understand,” I tell him panting like a dog. “I want you inside me NOW!”

He hesitates for a heartbeat and then whips down his shorts exposing a mighty erection.

I almost have heart failure.

His eyes are dark with lust as he grabs a handful of my ample breasts and squeezes. He moves a little closer and then slides blissfully inside me. I inhale deeply as though it’s my last.

It feels indescribable. So much heat and fullness. I can feel his balls pressed up against me massaging my sensitive private places.

I spread my legs wider. I want him deeper. I need to feel him sink into my body all the way. He obliges and almost splits me in two.

My hands are on his sculptured ass willing him to never leave. It feels so good! He mirrors my actions and grabs me in both hands pulling me closer to him. We gain another few millimetres of intimacy and the two of us begin to rock.

With his pelvis jammed against mine we grind and circle our hips. The noises coming from our sex is truly obscene but neither of us gives a damn. In fact we thrust our tongues into each other’s mouths mirroring every delicious stroke and sound.

Our bodies are so wet and our loins so moist that I climb the peaks of Olympus Mons in one giant leap and explode into its molten caldera.

Simon groans and moans as he too reaches a shuddering climax. He holds me tightly and I picture his precious cargo being deposited and spread into every nook and cranny of my slowly undulating vagina. It’s absolute bliss.

Covered in each other’s sweat we peel ourselves slowly apart.

“Well,” he says with a wicked grin. “I guess you did owe me one.”

“What?” I say unable to hide my surprise. What does he mean?

“Well, you never did give me a present at the Christmas party last year.”

I remember the bracelet he bought me and slowly I return his smile.

“You’re right,” I say coyly. “And it’s Christmas again in a few weeks…”

“There is no way I can wait a few weeks Gemma,” he says leaning down to greedily take my nipple in his mouth.

“Thank goodness for that!” I sigh, deciding that for once in my life Christmas has definitely come early.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnBelfastNSA3Man  over a year ago

cairnshill, sth Belfast

That got me hot and hard...havent to a gym in years.

By *igforfun100Man  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Explosively erotic. Mmmmm.... which gym is that? Lol

By *ack_Pot_69Man  over a year ago

Galway, Galway, Ireland

Lovely mental images conjured up in that story, very hot indeed

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks all! Glad you enjoyed it

By *ish18Man  over a year ago

Armagh

Very enjoyable and great writing again

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

I was going to message you snd your update about this post, so had to have a read

I pored over every word, beautifully written and so hugely descriptive. If you have time to write more you could be published - easily

PS Love your pics, which is where I started and will now return

By *tmostakiss1Man  over a year ago

DC

Beautifully written.

"Very enjoyable and great writing again"

Thanks for reading

"I was going to message you snd your update about this post, so had to have a read

I pored over every word, beautifully written and so hugely descriptive. If you have time to write more you could be published - easily

PS Love your pics, which is where I started and will now return "

Nice to know you enjoyed my story and pix

"Beautifully written. "

Thank you

By *imidlad55Man  over a year ago

Belfast

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Spennymoor