By *lackhammer2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

close

I would love to hear peoples dirtiest confessions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *untimesformeMan  over a year ago

Gourock

I met a couple whilst away on a stag do.

Snuck away for a horny meet.

Was going with the intention of me and the mr fucking his mrs.

Ended up him and her sucking me off and her kissing me deeply while he took my length in his throat and swallowed my load.

Amazing meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Family bbq at cousins.. Snook away, found some still moist panties in the wash basket... Wanked myself silly in the bathroom with her panties on my face.. Went back down and joined the party haha

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

My mates girlfriend sent me a video of her playing g with herself so I sent her a dick pic

By *ew_username_timeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife got chatted up a night out and when she told me all the details it turned me on so much that I told her that she should have fucked him. I didn't know but later that day she found him on Facebook and sent him a few messages. The final one was about meeting up and fucking. I had logged into her Facebook page and found the messages but for some reason the guy had got cold feet because she was married so I sent him a message from me and told him that it was OK and there would be no issues.

She made a show of "going out with the girls" but I knew where she was going.

I've never enjoyed fucking my wife so much as that night when she got home knowing that her pussy had been fucked for hours by another guy.

She confessed a few week later but I didn't let her know of my part in her liaison.

She's fucked loads of guys since then and all with my blessing.

By *lackhammer2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

close

Good man!

I had been flirting with a married lady on Fb, saw her out with her hubby and he sent her to fuck me whilst he went strip club. I fucked her abs took her back to him next morning, and this carried on until I moved away.

Hats off to you guys, you’re the real MVP!

By *ew_username_timeMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cheers, she joined fab for 48 hours after a guy she fucked a few times encouraged her to join. She hated it because too many guys were disrespectful. It was interesting seeing the site from the female perspective.

She used tinder and even LinkedIn to get dates

By *igmantomMan  over a year ago

renfrewshire

Would love to fuck another guys wife solo him knowing that I had fucked her good style

By *tes2010Man  over a year ago

Near you

When I was 20 I was with a girl for a few years. I hated her Mum, with a passion. I stayed at her house a lot of the time and one day when I was alone in hers, I went looking about found her Mums stash of lingerie. I used to wank with it every time I was there alone just to have it in my head that I could always have one up on her.

» Add a new message to this topic