FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The dirty drive home

The dirty drive home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Eden and Wynter head to the car after an interesting restaurant visit. Eden had always been the touchy one, but today it was Wynter who was taking full control and Eden didn't mind in the slightest.

"You know, I've never been fingered in public, that was so naughty" Eden says turning her head to look at Wynter.

Wynter smirks and while trying to find a good song on their playlist, the playlist was filled with songs that she knew would keep Eden in her filthy mood. Eden smiled, knowing exactly why Wynter had put this playlist on. Eden starts the engine and starts driving, Wynter had finally picked a song and now her focus was back on Eden. "Oh? Your lucky it was just my fingers touching you." Wynter says, to which Eden grins, "How does that make me lucky? My pussy was eager for your tongue." She says.

Wynter laughs and places her hand on top of Eden's thigh and squeezes it, "I know, I would have loved to clean up the little mess you had made on the seat, but he came with our food baby" she says, slowly moving her hand up Eden's leg and into her inner thigh. "I'm so glad you decided to skip the underwear tonight." She says as she gets to the warmness between Eden's legs. Eden gasps feeling the gentle teasing touch of her fingers, her legs spread open and she pushes her hips out a little, hoping to feel more of Wynter's hand against her pussy. "And so wet already" she says, rubbing the soft lips that were so wet for her. She pulls her hand away and puts them in front of Edens mouth, "Taste how sweet you are." Wynter says, watching in delight as Eden opens her mouth and takes the sweet juices from her fingers. "Your such a good girl when you listen like this" she praises. "You want me to make you cum while you drive us home?" She asks, to which, Eden nods her head.

Wynter raises her brow and moves her fingers from Edens mouth and latches her finger around the hard nipple that was begging to be released from Edens top, "I'm sorry, don't you know how to use your words?" Wynter says, her voice playful but still had a hint of seriousness. Eden whimpers feeling her pussy throb as Wynter pulls on her hardened nipple, "Sorry baby, yes please, make me cum" she says, opening her legs as far as they could go in the seat.

Wynter smiles and releases her nipple, for a moment, she moves and opens the glove box and pulls out a small box filled with emergency toys for special occasions like this, and pulls out the nipple clamps thag Eden loved so much. Once she puts the box away, she turns back to Eden and pulls down the thin top that she was wearing revealing her beautiful juicy breasts, she attaches the clamps to Edens nipples and pulls lighty on the cord between the clamps andbites her lip as Eden's moans fill the car, only making her pull on the cord harder. "You ready to cum baby?" Wynter asks, her eyes never leaving Eden's as her hands move back to her pussy that was already so fucking wet.

"Yes baby, I'm ready" Eden says, her voice a little shaky, she wasn't used to this side of Wynter but she realised how much she wanted this… how much she needed it.

Wynter pulls on the cord and instantly moves her fingers to Eden's clit and begins to rub, slowly at first, to build up the pressure and faster as Eden gets louder and louder, all too soon, Eden cries out as she squirts all over her seat, her breathing hard from the intense pleasure that had just rocked through her.

Wynter smiles and removes her hand, licking it clean and sitting back in her seat, "Thats my good girl, now you keep those perfect tits out and sit in your juices until we get home." Wynter says, her pussy aching with anticipation. She couldn't wait to get home, this was only the beginning of Eden's night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Looking forward to reading more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic