FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lay preacher and his wife. Pt2

Lay preacher and his wife. Pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antiedsub OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Having to start a new thread so watch this space. Bobby girl has more much more fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

cant wait to here of bobby girls fun

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Can’t wait

After being pegged and golden showered by each of my mistresses their attitude changed. I was pampered as we all showered together then they all dried me off and massaged me all over with some lovely scented cream. If only they'd take my cage off and massage that bit. Wearing just our lingerie we relaxed over a drink and just chatted till Lynne said we'd have to get off to Carol's has she needs to measure something then we'll head to the pub, hand back the collar and lead etc then sadly give Bobby girl back to Julie. Arriving at Carol's we immediately went into her secluded garden and I was told to get on my back. As I lay there on the lawn my limbs were moved to create a star shape. Pegs were then hammered into the ground close to my wrists and ankles. That's perfect for my garden party at the weekend. Hoping for at least a beer we headed for the pub. A few ladies were there but my eyes were drawn to a list pinned to the wall, read it said Julie suddenly. As I did I realised the membership of the ladies circle had grown to 14 and, going by the written comments they all wanted a piece of me. Bobby girl, strip to your new lingerie that Lynne and Leslie bought you, we need a waitress.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant story

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Telford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

With all the ladies served Julie told me to get dressed and join her at her table. You did really well, we were impressed with your service. Well I am a trained silver service waiter I replied. Oh really, could you cope with a small dinner party, yes no problem. Good I'll add that to your cv that all the ladies read on our Web page. Oh if your wondering where Helen is, she out in the camper an now, are you happy with what happened so far? I know you signed a contract but we don't want you to feel as though your a prisoner Bobby girl. Taking a swig of my drink I said some things felt strange at first Mistress but I'm happy and don't feel like a prisoner though the idea appeals. After a couple of minutes Julie spoke, so you'd be okay with shall we say being captured by a couple of strangers? Yes, and if it pleases you, even more so. Very good, now go and enjoy your drinks at the bar while I rejoin the ladies. Having a drink and talking to the landlady I was quite relaxed when my phone buzzed, someone had text me. Excusing myself I read the text, we'll be in touch, follow our instructions to the letter or else. No name or number, who was this? It was time to go, as we were leaving I showed the text to Julie, she said nothing just smiled. She'd said earlier that Helen was out in the camper van so she must be picking us up. As I climbed in I saw Helen she was bound and gagged on the floor. Because you've been so good I thought I'd wrap your present up, Helen has some nice surprises for you tonight said Julie as we set off home.

On arriving home Julie said free Helen I'm off to slip into something more comfortable. Untying her gag there was also a cleave gag and panties stuffed in her mouth, their Julie's she said. Julie had certainly done a good job, it took a few minutes to fully release Helen. Grabbing me Helen gave me a long kiss and said I was in for a lovely reward for being soo good. Julie was now dressed in a beautiful full length nightie and negligee so see through I could see her French knickers. You look stunning I said, thank you, Helen and yours are on your bed. When we returned Julie was on her phone, Bobby do you know where Mill Lane is, yes I do. He knows it, that's fine I'll leave that with you. See you tomorrow at the garden party bye for now. Sat around having idle chat and a drink was lovely, Julie then asked if I'd like a double massage oh yes please I quickly answered. As I lay naked face down on the massage couch both ladies began on my back, buttocks and legs. Turn over now and they began on my front, two pairs of hands kept drifting to my caged clit teasing it. Let's make it more interesting Julie spoke as she lifted her nightie and straddled my face, her pantied pussy resting on my mouth she began to gently rock. Helen had hold of my cage and I felt it being unlocked. Her warm lips and tongue began to tease and excite me, oh it had been so long. Then before I realised, Helen had climbed on top of me and my clit was engulfed in her warm moist pussy. As the tempo increased their moans got louder until virtually the 3 of us climaxed together, it was superb. As we retired to the settee to recover I didn't care anymore, I thanked the ladies adding that I'm prepared to surrender totally to the ladies circle. That's wonderful Bobby and I hope the ladies enjoyed our little show this evening on their laptops. I sat their stunned as messages began arriving on Julie and Helens phones. Before we retired for the evening I was told my cage, butt plug and nipple clamps would be put back on tomorrow.

Brilliant story, please carry on.

all over Ireland

It was the morning of the garden party and I was to be pampered in preparation. Showered, my nails done, Sue came and applied my make up before the butt plug, cock cage and nipple clamps fitted in place. Julie explained they all vibrated and each lady will have a control box. My lingerie was black and pale green basque, panties, suspender belt and black seamed stockings. The mini dress was a lime green see through which left everything on show. Stilettos on, Julie checked my appearance and pressed button on the control box, everything vibrated it sent a tingle through my whole body. Both Julie and Helen happy with my appearance we set off.

Telford

Didcot

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

We entered the enclosed garden quite a few ladies here already. Bobby we'll have a drink then say our hellos, you will only speak when spoken to and stay 2 steps behind unless told otherwise. Looking round I saw Ron he was tied between two trees and judging by the redness of his behind had just been punished. A blanket and pillow were in the middle of the four stakes in the ground, a frame about 3ft high was at one end. As I dutifully followed the ladies they chatted to many occasionally mentioning me. Oh yes she has said Mistress Julie, come here and bend over Bobby. My dress was raised and the ladies commented about my tattoo, oh I do hope we are allowed to join, Bobby would be so much fun. A collar and lead were quickly fastened about my neck, and my arms were fastened behind my back. Taking the lead Julie took me to a stool in the corner where I was told to sit, ankles strapped to the stool legs and a black satin hood over my head Julie just said I'd be needed later, but for what I wondered.

dudley

Telford

After what seemed ages I felt my restraints being removed, a tug on my lead made me stand up. I was being led by someone somewhere but by who or where I didn't know. Stop and bend over now came the order, a voice I didn't recognise. Tight rope bound my wrists firmly behind my back, legs pulled apart and tied at ankles. OK ladies, Bobby girl is ready, do we peg or punish her, get her gagged I'll go and get my crop somebody called out. My hood slightly lifted a bit gag with a tongue strap was firmly fitted in place. Defenceless I waited for the first blow.

Brilliant story

Suddenly my head was forced down on the table, a threatening female voice whispered in my ear, we're here Bobby girl and like what we see. Tomorrow at 13.30 will take a walk up Mill Lane, a lady at side of a camper van will ask for assistance, don't be late. I felt a sharp slap on my arse then nothing. Then it started, a crop slammed into my backside once, twice, several times then the butt plug was taken out, my tush was penetrated, slowly at first. I bit into my gag as best I could, my vibrating bodily attached vibrating on full power. I was powerless as spanking, pegging continued for some time then it stopped. The reassuring voice said well done Bobby girl, we'll release you now, you can have drink and a break.

Telford

Didcot

It's time Bobby stand up, as I did I could feel the zip on the back of my dress being pulled down and told to step out of my dress. A gentle shove in my back and I was on my way to the stakes where 4 ladies were waiting, each with rope in hand. Lie down on your back head on cushion, each lady then took it in turn to tie a limb to a stake, making sure it was tight and I got a clear view up their skirt and slip. All the ladies seemed delighted to tease me by stepping over my face letting me see what they were wearing, to be honest I was really enjoying it. Can I be first please said a rather innocent looking lady, by all means go ahead came the answer. Straddling my face and holding the frame she lowered herself till about two inches from my face, my shower began. When she'd finished I was ordered to clean her pussy with my tongue. This done she stood up, put her panties back on. Who's next she said, in no time a small queue had formed, some had their panties already in their hands some didn't. While some peed on me, others sat on my cock in its vibrating cock cage and put their aromatic panties over my face.

Northern Ireland

story just gets hotter,bobby is getting spoilted

Great story

After showering with help from one of the ladies I was given some fresh lingerie and my dress. As we left I had to thank all the ladies which I did. On the way home Julie asked if I'd enjoyed the garden party, yes I said but I'm curious? Really Bobby girl about what? Well Mistress I noticed as I was thanking the ladies they all had a key on a chain round their necks. Since you became Bobby girl you created quite a stir, those with keys are members of the Ladies Circle. With that she passed me a book, have a look she said, it's all your appointments with some comments. Nearly every other day I had an appointment of one form or other, depending on the lady's requirements such as, domestic servant, naked cleaner, laundry maid which would be lingerie hand washed, target practice for paddle, strap, crop and whip. One lady only wanted me sleepover so she could cuddle and tease me. I would be rewarded by shopping trips till my wardrobe and lingerie drawer was full enough. Your going to be a busy girl they all want a slice of you but this evening is to relax because tomorrow your going out on your own all feminine and have a walk up Mill Lane.

Telford

As I walked along Mill Lane a rather posh camper van pulled up along side. A man asked for directions, as I was telling him a cloth was suddenly over my mouth and nose. After a few seconds I started to feel dizzy and drowsy, bundled into the vehicle I fell asleep. When awake I realised I was naked, tied firmly to a dining chair and tape gagged. In front of me sat two ladies both in black stocking masks, one wearing full lingerie in white, the other in black leather lingerie and stiletto heeled thigh boots. The ladies circle committee are pleased with Bobby girl but feel Bob is still a bit rebellious and stubborn. They've asked us to change that which, we are more than happy to do so. This will be done with increasing pleasure and pain sessions starting now do you understand? The lady in white came over, ripped the tape off my mouth and before I could speak planted her stocking covered lips on mine as her hand fondled my penis and testicles. Minutes later I was tape gagged again and began to get worried, the leather Domme came forward with wires attached to a box. Sitting next to me she attached crocodile clips to my testicles, pressing a button a small electric charge shot through my body. These treatments were carried out about 5 times till I felt the vehicle come to a halt.

Telford

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Great story

Northern Ireland

I was untied only for my wrists to be tied in front of me palms together, a longer rope looped between my arms and I was led out the camper, we were in a larch shed. The long rope was put through a ring hanging from a beam pulling my hands above my head and secured. As the Domme opened a cupboard the other lady was rubbing herself up against my naked defenceless body. The domme approached with a strap and started deliverering spaced out strikes to my buttocks, I was determined she wouldn't break me. Oral was then given to my uncaged cock while the domme swapped her strap for a crop. It did hurt but I held out, your being silly Bob, surrender now, I shook my head definitely. Very well, he'll need a better gag so stuff something in his mouth and double tape it then hood him. The last calmly removed her white panties which she stuffed in my mouth, they were soaking. While she retaped it I saw the Domme with a single strand whip, then I was hooded.

As I waited for the whip to strike, I heard Julie's voice. The pictures are coming through lovely but don't be too hard on Bobby, break his will but not Bobby girls. Oh don't worry he'll be kissing my boots soon enough. We'll make sure he's fine and I'll bring Bobby girl home tomorrow. They must be filming this I thought to my self.

"Crack", the whip landed across my back, I won't break I kept repeating to myself. 5 more landed all over my back, "won't break won't break". My hood lifted the Domme stared at me through her mask, "surrender Bobby and its over",i stared straight back and shook my head. Mask replaced, further blows landed, "I won't break won't" but the voice in head was getting weaker. After about 8 blows my legs buckled and I hung from my wrists. Gentle hands helped me stand up, my hood was removed, it was the lady in white. "Relax and take deep breaths, you should of given in much earlier" she said. Released and ungagged I was helped back into the camper and on my stomach laid on bed. Both ladies started rubbing soothing cream into my back and thighs. Julie's voice again, "is Bobby okay?", he's fine we'll take good care of him, as soon as he's kissed my boots I'll turn camera off then we'll spoil him. Later yes, I was on my knees kissing her boots, she'd won, broke me.

Northern Ireland

oh,to serve

I must of slept because a gentle shake of my shoulder woke me up. It was the mysterious Domme, "come on sweet thing were home and you need a drink", sat on the settee with a strong glass of whiskey in my hand the ladies made their apologies and went to change. On their return they were both naked and maskless, "you've taken more than any of our circle thought you would but everyone is delighted, I'm Karen by the way and this is Dawn". Err good evening ladies I managed to say. We're going to have a few drinks and watch your torment in a while when everyone is ready. Here's your phone, you've some wonderful messages already even before they've all seen the dvd. Looking through messages, it was Helen. Bobby girl why take so much, I love you your mine for keeps if, you'll have me. Tears in my eyes I showed Karen, Helen has loved you from day one didn't you realise that Bobby girl she said. I do now but what happens now I asked. Well it appears you and Helen are a couple but, you belong to all of the ladies circle so you will be under control of the ladies whenever they require your services.

Telford

I had a lovely evening, Karen and Dawn pampered me with dinner and wine. I was bathed and fresh ointment applied to my many bruises and welts. You have an early start in morning, one of our ladies requires your service so dressed in my new yellow baby doll nightie and panties I was tucked up in bed and kissed goodnight.

Morning was busy, shower

, full make up, new shocking pink lingerie and a matching maids uniform with layers of frilly petticoats. Finished off with black stockings, stilettos and blonde curly wig. Your cage is being sterilised but you'll be caged shortly said Dawn. We got to my next appointment and was met by a rather stern lady. I'll take Bobby girl from here, thank you ladies. Follow me and we entered the laundry room, my delicate lingerie needs hand washing, don't even think of sniffing any. With that, she left the room and heard her lock the door. Such lovely lingerie I couldn't resist so sniffed some panties. I saw that girl your in trouble now and I heard the key turn in the lock

dudley

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Oh Bobby you are so naughty ain't you.

In she strode, "after yesterday I thought you'd of learned you silly girl. Now lift your petticoats and lower your panties to your knees". Mistress grabbed my penis and testicle and buckled a leather strap about them. A strange looking thing consisting of 4 small leather straps joined together was slipped over my penis and locked to the the bigger strap. Don't get excited she said, if you do it's got tiny spikes on the inside so if you get an erection it will hurt you, now turn around and face the sink. A chain was attached from the sink to my cock restraint, it's so you can focus on my laundry, these you can wash with your mouth she instructed as she stuffed her still warm and damp panties in my mouth. The scarf that she'd had round her neck was long enough was used to double cleave gag. All the ladies have dvd cameras set up in their houses, we've all being watching your treatments on our computers or as a film show when we meet in groups she explained, you'll be watching one later at the pub and Helen will be there. Immediately my penis started to stir, she stroked my caged penis and gave out a small laugh, I'd advise you to think of something to calm yourself down or you'll be in some discomfort. With that she left and locked the door.

Didcot

That sounds painful

Telford

dudley

When I'd done handwashing lingerie I noticed a small pile of clothes that needed ironing. I'd ironed a couple of things when next was a slip. Just then Mistress walked in, oh you can iron, yes I had to in the army Mistress. Very well but the slightest singe mark and your in trouble, continue. Soon she was on the phone, Julie, Bobby girl was in the army her ironing skills are very good, oh what a good idea tell the other ladies and we'll meet at our pub at about three.

Bobby your going to be busy this afternoon but there's a big surprise for you later at the pub. Stop now, I've prepared a nice cold lunch for us and the wine is chilled, we can have a nice talk, I want to know all about you.

Great story

After we'd eaten and had a talk, Mistress said thank you and the ladies will be pleased to hear things you've mentioned, it will certainly give them ideas. Come on Bobby girl it's time you got ready. Must admit I loved the new others Mistress had got me, black knee length flared skirt with red petticoats, red satin blouse and a red/black neck scarf. The pub was different, a corner was curtained off and an ironing board was in the center off the floor. I was allowed a drink at the bar then Mistress led me to the ironing board where she chained me to via my gates of hell cock restraint. Here you are Bobby girl, some of our ladies have brought a blouse each that your going to iron, get to work. Some inspected my work and at the same time teased my caged cock so I start feeling the tiny spikes. Its film time ladies I do hope you all enjoy it, it was me getting punished in the shed with the sound turned up. A round of applause at the end with comments like, oh she can take some punishment and, oh I'd enjoy doing that. Ironing done and if I say so myself, to a very high standard I was unchained and taken to the bar where Julie waited. Bobby girl she said, you should of submitted earlier to save yourself that much pain but, you weren't the only one. The curtain was pulled to one side, it was Helen tied to a st Andrews Cross, naked it was plain to see the redness, bruising and welts on buttocks and back. She insisted continues Julie, she insisted on feeling what you were going through and wanted to show just how much she loved me. Go to her Bobby free her, there's a dressing gown she can put on if she wishes then come and join me at the table please. After releasing her we hugged, whispered I love you to each other then went to sit with Julie, Helen naked and proud. Julie said your my family now, Ron has been passed to another Domme and he's happy.

Telford

Helen and Bobby your a lovely couple and you will have plenty of your own time. However, Bobby girl signed a contract and is caged. After Mistress Kim spoke with her and yes Bobby you were honest, I've written your cv which has been emailed to all our members, here have a read. I must admit Mistress Julie had done an excellent job, detailing my skills and limits such as:can hand wash lingerie, iron, cook, do silver service, clean, both dressed and naked, oral servitude and take a fair bit of pain. Limits:- rimming, electro play, scat, and anything that Helen has to suffer as well. How does that sound asked Julie, Helen and I looked at each other then Helen said, "on one condition, Bobby is my property and I love both sides of him,his spirit isn't totally broken. After Julie had finished on her laptop and said" all our circle of ladies except your cv and respect your limits. Helen, Bobby, you've a free weekend so get to know each other, enjoy each others company and relax. Monday morning your off first thing, I'll tell you where later but, be warned, your diary is filling up very quickly.

Telford

Brilliant story

Helen and I had a lovely weekend, we talked, made love, went out as a couple then Sunday evening things changed. Helen explained that in the morning your going to Sam's, she needs a domestic, be on your best behaviour, she's very strict. After showering, Helen refitted my cock cage then got Bobby girl made up and dressed. Go now and wait in the bus shelter across the road. Nervous I waited at bus stop, couple of people waiting for bus as well. A car pulled up, window down a woman said Bobby girl get in. When I'd got in and fastened seat belt my wrists were handcuffed, I'm sure those at bus stop saw this. No talking girl or I'll gag you now she said as we set off. 30mins later I was stood in living room and she introduced herself. I'm Kim you address me as Miss, I've cleaning to be done but your not dressed for it. Taking the handcuffs off I was ordered to strip till all I had on was stockings suspenders and stilettos, then she tied a tiny apron about my waist. My carpet needs cleaning, get on with it while Miss Kim pampers herself. As I was hoovering I noticed Miss on the settee dress raised and her hand inside her panties. Distracted I knocked the coffee table, that's a black mark Miss said, two more and your in serious trouble. I've you for a full day so Bobby girl be very very careful.

Telford

Didcot

I'm sure Miss was deliberately trying to distract me so I'd get two more black marks then punished. Hoovering done I set about the washing up, Miss picked up a cup, sloppy said Miss I can see a bit of stain, careful Bobby that's another black mark. The washing machine stopped, put the washing in that basket then go and hang them out to dry, I went to speak but Miss said do it now girl. Hoping nobody saw me I went out and started hanging Miss's lingerie and stockings on the line. A voice said "Kim mentioned she had a maid today". Startled I dropped a bra as I looked round, it was a lady neighbour of Kim's, pegging the bra on line I picked basket up and scurried back in the house. I'll have a coffee Bobby and have one yourself. A knock on the front door, answer that Bobby I'll see to the coffee. Opening the door it was the lady from next, it's me Lucy she called out, I'm in the kitchen replied Miss. As I entered the kitchen Miss looked at me and said, "so yo dropped one of my bras did you, well you know what that means, take your coffee and go and wait in the living room while Lucy and I discuss your punishment.

Telford

When the ladies entered Miss was carrying a bag which she placed on the floor then the pair sat on a settee making sure I saw their slips. Relax Bobby and enjoy your coffee while I talk with Lucy. Well Lucy, now you've finally got rid of that pathetic husband your free and financially secure. I know Kim it's great, just hope I'm accepted. Oh I'm sure you'll be welcome into our circle, when you are you'll get one of these, pointing to the key on her neck chain and also a small WiFi control box. What are they for enquired Lucy, I'll show you when Bobby finishes his coffee. Right girl come here and lift your pinny, as I did so Lucy clapped her hands, so I get a key for his cock cage. Yes now get hold of it, as she did the vibrations started, this is getting better by the minute said Lucy. As the ladies stood up I was ordered to the middle of the room, Lucy stood in front of me, so close I could smell her perfume. She then held my arms behind my back as Miss tied my wrists and elbows. Oh I've always wanted to tie someone up is soo sexy. I'm sure you'll get the chance with Bobby. Now stood in front of me, are they ready and the right size Lucy? Yes and with that Lucy raised her skirt and slip then slipped her panties off and stuffed them straight in my mouth. Miss then followed, pulling hers over my head so her wet gusset was over my nose and mouth. Cleave gagged with a scarf the aroma and flavour filled my head. Pushed to the end of the dining table my ankles were kicked apart and tied to the table legs, I was then bent over a pillow which Miss has placed there. Both them commenced to spank my exposed backside. Lucy whispered something to Miss and she said go ahead. Lucy removed the broad belt from her skirt then took her blouse off to reveal a lovely basque. Don't you look a Lucy said Miss and picked up the discarded skirt and slip which she pulled over my head. I was in total darkness as Lucy landed the first strike of the belt, it did sting. It continued as Lucy said oh this is just so erotic, I've just got to join I'll have so much fun with her. It was over, I was released just as Miss's phone rang, it's Julie for you Lucy. That's fantastic news Julie thank you so much, yes I'll be at next circle meeting. Hanging up she said to Kim I've been accepted and the committee are impressed with the video we've just made. Bobby girl I can't wait to have you round mine, I've plenty planned for you already said Lucy

Telford

Andover

Didcot

all over Ireland

Bobby there's been a change to your itinerary, you'll be stopping here this evening. The ladies committee have had a meeting about you at the request of some of the members. They want to organise a charity pegathon with you at the center of it. So it's not too painful they have suggested some anal training for you. We can do that and at the same time teach you more about applying your make up, your getting quite good at it but training will make you better. Now go and douche then come straight back. When I returned I was told to bend over the table as before and spread my legs. Miss approached with a butt plug attached to a leather harness. With lube and gentle coaching it was soon fully inserted,harness buckled and locked in place. How does that feel Bobby? It's a bit uncomfortable but I'll have to get used to it I replied. You can get dressed now, here's your clothing. It consisted of black lingerie, pink leggings and a thin pink blouse,clearly showing not only my undies but my cock cage as well. Right let's all go out for a bit of lunch with some of the ladies at the pub which by the way Bobby is really a private members club, all the ladies have shares in it and all guests are vetted so you perfectly safe.

As we walked to the pub I was aware that people could not only see my bra but the cage and harness through my tight clothing, oh relax said Miss Kim just as my cock cage vibrated. It wasn't the two ladies as they were busy with their phones, so who I wondered. We went into the pub/club quite a few ladies there including Helen, come here Bobby girl she called out I've a drink ready for you. Did you enjoy your walk? Helen, its Mistress in front of the ladies, sorry Mistress. Mistress on the way my cage kept vibrating on and off, yes I know she replied. When your on your way we have ladies in range so they can activate your cage, it's a game we enjoy. Julie will be here shortly and I'm working the bar so relax and remember every drink you have is paid equally at the end of month by all our members, enjoy. My heads been in turmoil these last couple of weeks with what's happening to me but I'm beginning to accept my future at the hands of the ladies circle.

Didcot

Telford

dudley

Brilliant, more please

all over Ireland

Standing at the bar talking to my Mistress/lover Miss Julie approached me, when your cage vibrates you will come and stand in front of the committee and only speak when asked a question, with that she slapped my arse then walked away, Helen just stood their smiling. In front of the ladies committee two of them came forward and pulled my leggings and panties down, they then inspected my harness and butt plug, it's nice and firmly in place ladies she should be loosening up nicely. Dressed again I was told to remove a cloth from a table, look at the two groups of items and select one from each that you wish to discard. The first was a selection of double ended strap ons of various sizes, easy I chose the largest and it was massive. The second was whips, paddles, canes, straps, gags, blindfolds, cuffs, this is more than just a pegathon I thought. Taking my time I finally chose a rather vicious looking whip that would of cut my skin. As you've obviously realised Bobby, it's more than a pegathon, some ladies prefer to inflict punishment so you've chosen wisely, are you happy with your choices? Yes Mistress I replied. Return to the bar till called which you will be as one of our new members has asked to use the public toilet right in front of us.

As a large beach towel was laid on the floor I was ordered to strip to my undies and assume the position. As I did a rather young fair haired young lady approached and straddled my face. Her purple slip and panties contrasting against her white skirt and stockings. Inches from my face she pulled her panties to one side and showered me. Finished, she rubbed her panties against her pussy then stood up removed her panties and shoved them in my mouth. Anyone else she said as she walked away. 4 showers later I was cleaned up and given the rest of the day off apart from when a lady came to the bar and slapped my arse.

Didcot

It's been an eventful few weeks, I've mastered doing my own make up, my hair now long enough for it to be layered and highlights added. I've provided silver service at intimate dinner parties, done various domestic chores at several ladies houses but now it's the day of the pegathon. It's fancy dress so one of the ladies has provided a gypsy girls outfit for me, it's lovely. When we arrive a young maid ushered myself and Helen to our table. I'm here to serve you, anything you wish I will provide she said. Jokingly I said I'd like to see under your maids dress, my cock cage went on full power, only Helen is allowed that this evening. Sissie how dare you say that, you'll answer for it later I promise you. Helen kept wandering off to talk to other ladies, many times I saw Helen pointing at me and the ladies looking and smiling. As the maid brought me another drink she whispered, what you asked for you'll get it later, it's on this evenings agenda. This could be a long and probably painful evening.

Didcot

Most of the costumes were high class but a few had an air of domination about them. Miss Julie stood up and started to speak, ladies welcome to our first charity pegathon and you all look amazing. The order of shall I say ceremonies has been drawn apart from the first in both categories which as chairperson I have chosen, why, I'm sure will be obvious to you all. Laura the chair is yours, a statuesque lady strode to the chair in the middle of the dance floor, as she sat down she lifted her dress and slip to reveal stocking tops and French knickers. Come here Bobby girl,I did immediately and was pulled straight over her knees. My gypsy skirt and petticoats were lifted and my panties pulled down. Ladies every show begins with a warm up act and I'm going to warm Bobby girls backside ready for her first pegging of the evening. With laughs from the ladies my spanking began. After six on each cheek I was allowed to return to my table where Helen was waiting along with a drink for me. Not long now for your first pegging of the evening I'd better get ready said Helen as she walked away.

Telford

Northern Ireland

great story just gets better

Miss Julie stood up, ladies we've had the warm up, I'm sure Bobby's rear is warm, now it's time for the first half of this evenings entertainment. Will the 4 ladies I chose take your positions please. 2 came and stood next to me and 2 at the bifolding doors, begin please ladies. As the 2 next to me told me to stand they started to undress me, the other 2 pulled the doors wide open, I was gobsmacked. I was looking at what looked like it belonged in a gym, a padded bench with padded arm rests leg rests etc., with loads of leather straps attached to leather cuffs, also there was a st Andrews Cross, a post with a ring about 7ft high and a shallow bath with foot stands and hand rail. Led naked by the 2 ladies I was told to get face up on the bench. Between the four of them they soon had me secured, wrists cuffed to the armrests and my legs parted, bent so my calfs were on 2 covered rests cuffed at the ankles. Enter ladies called Julie, Helen was naked apart from a strap on fastened about her hips. The maid was still in uniform but carrying a double ended strap on. I really was getting more than a bit worried.

dudley

Didcot

Don’t worry just enjoy it

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Take it like a man and enjoy it

Before I knew it the maid was squatting directly above my face, her white lace panties in full view, told you it was on the agenda Bobby. Before I could answer, her pantied pussy was firmly on my lips. After a while she stood up, removed her panties and inserted the larger end of her strap on then came back down on my mouth so I was gagged with the smaller end. At the same time I felt something cold on my tush, Helen was ready to peg me. As the maid rode my face and Helen was fucking my tush I heard Julie call out, ladies, those of you who won our little lottery please come forward and select your impliment of punishment, Bobby girl will be ready soon as the girls are only allowed 5mins of using our little sissy sub and, we've lots to get through.

Telford

As I was being released I saw a group of about 5 or 6 ladies stood talking. I was given a couple of minutes to relax then I was called forward. Bend over the padded roll said one of the ladies and I was secured, backside in air my head near the bench. I could see the implements, paddle, strap, tawse and cane, oh hell. Jen, here's the bit gag make it tasty and tight, with Jens panties wrapped round it my mouth was silenced. 15mins of punishment then it was over, thankfully they weren't too heavy handed but my buttocks and thighs were very hot.

Right ladies it's interval and buffet time before the main event of the evening. We all know what that is except Bobby. Looking directly into my eyes and close up she whispered, Bobby girl your hurting I know but keep going I promise you it will be worth it.

Telford

Didcot

Well done Bobby Girl

Brilliant story

4 ladies were stood by the St Andrews Cross, come here Bobby girl it's time for the main event. Each taking a limb I was roped good and proper to the Cross, a leather hood buckled on my head. Have a good look said one of the ladies as she raised her dress and slip to reveal her silk blue panties. Anything else you want to see or say before your blindfolded and gagged ready for your Mistress, I shook my head. With those blue, wet panties shoved in my mouth, panel gag and blindfold in place I waited. Footsteps then a voice whispering in my ear, I told you that you'd pay later for what you said to the maid. It was Helen, what had she in mind. I soon found out as I felt a sharp crack on my backside followed by another. Its my dragons tail Bobby, hurts doesn't it, I nodded. Julie, Bobby's back looks a bit pale, any ideas. Oh yes Helen I have thank you I'll bring my whip. They took turns, Julie's whip on my back, Helen's dragon tail on my thighs and backside. 20 minutes later Helen said I think she's ready, my gag was removed I was given a drink. Helen then spoke loudly so all could hear. Bobby girl I love you and I believe you love me, yes Helen I answered. I'll be your lover, your Mistress and your best friend so Bobby will you marry me?

Untied from the cross my hood was removed, the same ladies who tied me were stood naked. Handing me a drink one said, you can relax now Bobby we're going to pamper you and get you ready for this evenings party and presentation. Another lady saw me looking round the room, don't worry Helen will be here when we get back, until then, don't answer that question. With that we left the room. Bathed, dried, make up reapplied, hair done the ladies dressed me in silk lingerie, silk stockings, stilettos and a gorgeous silk calf length skirt and blouse. With all of us dressed we returned to the bar, Helen is over there with Julie, go to her. I felt like a million pounds as I crossed the floor and sat with Helen and Julie. Helen is waiting for your answer Bobby, looking Helen in the eyes I said, I'm honoured that you've asked me to marry you Helen, my answer is yes, I'd love to marry you. As we kissed, Julie went over to the microphone. Ladies I'm pleased to announce that Bobby has said yes, to applause and congratulations from the ladies Julie waved us over. Bobby, you have to understand your not just marrying Helen but the complete ladies circle, do you accept? Helen was smiling as I said yes miss Julie I do. No mistresses this evening its Julie, we've something for you both. Identical gold cygnet rings with both our names and a rope knot carved into the face. We've had your tattoo copied wear it with pride you earned it. Opening the box, there was my tattoo carved in a gold pendant on a gold chain. Julie I don't know what to say but thank you, I'll wear it with pride always. We danced, laughed, cried, played silly games and had a fantastic night.

Brilliant story

Telford

A mazing

Helen and I woke late, I'd gone and made coffee and now I was back in bed with Helen. Are you happy Bobby? Yes Helen I am I've found the real me, it's been a difficult few weeks but it's all been worth it. When we kissed on the dance floor there was something which excited me, I was kissing Bob he's still there isn't he? Yes there's still a spark of Bob burning pet. Well Bob is mine and mine alone, now come here and fuck me Bob I want you. It was passionate, at times rough but, we had so much to release that we didn't care, our love was cemented the moment we orgasmed together. Showered, refreshed and dressed, me as Bob we set off for the pub. As we left Julie called out, afternoon you lovely couple I'll be down pub in a bit. After some friendly banter about Bob being out and without a collar and lead we started talking about the last 24hrs. Alison asked, having thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, some of the ladies are wondering if Bobby would consider posing for our drawing club, both straight and kinky? Why not, I'd be pleased too I said. Julie arrived and when everything was set up we watched the recording of all that went off. I must admit, I didn't realise how much punishment I'd taken. Afterwards Julie said, back in your cage in morning Bobby, Kelly and Ann are picking you up in morning, they've some chores for you.

Didcot

Telford

Caged and dressed Kelly and Ann duely arrived. After a quick chat I was led out to a camper van, once inside I was hooded, only speak when your spoken to, do you understand? Yes Miss got me a slap across the face, it's Mistress. With that my wrists and ankles were firmly tied. Once inside I was told to hand wash there lingerie then hang it on the washing line, our neighbour wants to see you. We're aware of your love of worn lingerie so to help keep temptation out your way we have a solution. Lifting their skirts both mistresses removed their panties, wrapped one pair round a bit gag the other pair over my face then the gag was buckled tight in my mouth. Not much to hand wash so I was soon pegging them on the line. Oh very nice, I looked round and the next door lady was there looking at me. She looked very stern, tight blouse, skinny jeans, knee high boots which was tapping with a riding crop. I'll see you later, with that she strode back into her house. I was worried, very worried.

Telford

Didcot

You’ll be fine Bobby Girl

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Can’t wait for updates ??

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Can’t wait for updates

By *takerMan  over a year ago

Gosport

Interesting

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

That's Lori said Kelly she's coming round this evening for dinner. Of course, you with your silver service skills will be waiting table, I hope you live up to your growing reputation. Half an hour before Lori's arrival I was in my maids uniform, I'd laid out the table and was now checking the contents of the bar. Mistress, would be requiring cocktails before dinner I enquired, can you make them Kelly replied. Well there's a few I can make with the ingredients you have, I'll draw up a list for your approval. Lori arrived and looked stunning, good evening Bobby girl I hope your service is as good as you look. Cocktails served, it was time for dinner as I sat the ladies at the table. It went splendid, the ladies commented how well I'd done and I'd come highly recommended to the other ladies. Lori however said she was disappointed because I'd been so good I couldn't be punished but I would be rewarded.

Brilliant story

Telford

Rewarded I was, spreadeagled on the bed the ladies took turns to tease me. Squatting on my face buried under their dresses and slips, damp pantied pussies teasing my lips. Cock cage removed I was edged again and again, balls bursting but they always backed off, using iced water to cool my ardour. Get her blindfolded I've a surprise for our little play thing. A scarf was tightly tied then my nipples were teased by somebody's tongue till sharp pain. Nipple clamps were attached, I let out a yell which was immediately muffled by a gloved hand over my mouth. Shut up and as hand was removed, soaken wet panties stuffed my mouth. We'll ladies, a job well done, look at sissies clit it's throbbing, shall we release the pressure?

Telford

all over Ireland

Helen and I had many times together both as a couple and as Mistress and Bobby girl. The ladies circle also had my service as and when needed. But then came the announcement at one of our events at the pub. As Helen and I stood on stage Julie took the mic and spoke to the ladies present. This lovely couple are to get married in a few weeks which, gives the committee time to plan a stag/hen do with a difference. A suggestion box has been set up on the bar, please put any suggestions you have in the box. A round of applause and cheers we left the stage and returned to our table. This stag/hen night isn't going to be getting pissed is it Julie? I doubt it but whatever one of you gets so will the other. Oh by the way I need the annex so all your stuff is in my house, you have an en suite bedroom and the run of the house. Let's have another drink before the tattooist arrives.

Brilliant story

Telford

Andover

Didcot

A tattooist, but I've already have one I said. Your Helen suggested that she'd like to have a tattoo on you to show who your lover and Mistress is, I think it's an excellent idea and you've no choice anyway. Oh she's here, go and entertain yourself at the bar while the 3 of us look at the designs she's come up with and pick one. At the bar making small talk with the barmaid she passed me a piece of paper. On it was a list of my assignments for the next 4wks prior to my wedding. At the bottom was a hand written message, I want to have you over my knee for a spanking then pee on you. As the barmaid took the paper back she smiled and said, I will as well, soon. Looks like I'm going to be having a busy 4wks I thought. Bobby girl come here, we've decided.

Telford

The tattoo depicted someone about to be pegged, a closer look and I realised it was Helen and me. It'll be going on your backside in a couple of days said Julie. A message had come through on my phone, be at the bus stop at warmfield meter at 9.30am tomorrow with phone in hand, don't be late. Showing Julie she just said I know. On time I was at the bus stop, only a woman there sat on bench so I wasn't worried. A black transit will pull up in a couple of minutes, the side door will open, get in came the message. As I walked to the open door the woman sat on the bench was suddenly behind me. With her hand clamped firmly over my mouth I was shoved into the van and told to get face down. There was two women already there, hogtied, gagged blindfolded, in no time I was similarly restrained and the van set off.

Andover

Northern Ireland

Telford

Brilliant, keep going please.

We pulled up, the door opened and we were being untied by a masked man and woman. She took the ladies through a side door of a big garage while he retied my wrists in front of me, fitted a collar and lead, checked my gag was tied then took me through the same door. We entered the living room, two couples were sat there and the two women were stood next to the masked woman. Yes Julie we've got Bobby girl and we'll take good care of her thank you, then one of the ladies put her phone down. Get Bobby girl on her back and we'll show her what she might get later. Pointing to one of the girls she said you first. Moving forward she straddled my head and began lowering herself till her pantied pussy rested on my gagged mouth. That's enough, now you girl, she did the same followed by the three other ladies. When the last one stood up I saw that masks had been removed. Well Bobby girl we've plenty of fun lined up, Julie and your Helen have told us plenty about you likes and limits which we will respect, now get on your knees and get over here now she demanded, at the same time raising her dress and slip.

Didcot

When I was close enough she grabbed my lead and pulled my face straight to her pantied pussy,then dropped her skirt and over my head. The muskiness of her pussy under her skirt etc., was quite overwhelming, lick it, kiss it, taste it Bobby girl. A voice said she's still gagged, I'm sure it was Helen, what's she doing here I wondered. I couldn't see but felt hands untying the scarf that gagged me. Oh silly me I was a bit too keen, that's better now get to work sissie. As I got to work I felt my skirt being raised and my panties pulled down. Smack, someone was spanking me, slap, as a belt or strap landed on the back of my thigh, the same procedures were carried out on my right side. Left, right, left, right and so it continued for quite some time, I realised 4 people were punishing me as I paid oral servitude to the ladies pussy.

Telford

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

What a very popular sissy you are

Brilliant story

After a while I was released and told I could have a drink and relax. Relax! How can I relax, what are all these want of me? Bobby girl said one of the ladies, your reputation proceeds you. We're having a dinner party for twelve people this evening, could you cope with drinks and serving a 3 course meal she asked. I'd need time to prepare the table to suit the menu, check what drinks you have but, apart from that no problem I replied. Excellent, it's going to be a brilliant evening, have another drink Bobby. Helens voice again, your working so watch your drinking or you'll answer to me. Helen isn't here, it's all being filmed and Helen is in radio communication with us all the time. It's to be shown at your forthcoming wedding reception said one of the women I heard called Jeanette.

Didcot

Andover

Great story

Telford

Northern Ireland

Finally it was our wedding day, all organised by Mistress Julie and her ladies circle. It wasn't a legal marriage but what everyone wanted so, Helen and I were in femme attire handcuffed together as we were drove to the club. As we entered a round of applause erupted from all the ladies present. Helen and I were uncuffed then tied to two chairs, we looked at each other, are you sure asked Helen, yes I said before we were both blindfolded. Then I heard Mistress Julie announce, "let the wedding service begin',I was gagged and I expect so was Helen.

» Add a new message to this topic