FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just your average Tuesday night

Just your average Tuesday night

By *usttwoofus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wicklow

I come into the room. She's on the bed waiting for me. I tell her to get on her knees, ass in the air. I run my hands over her, sliding a finger inside her. She tries to touch me. I spank her, she's not allowed to touch me until I let her. I take the riding crop and punish her for this. I pinch her nipples hard. I take her smallest plug, for starters. Put it in her ass. Play with it a bit until she's about to cum. Them stop. She cums when I let her. I step back and admire for a while. Letting the tension build. I tease her a bit more, getting her close but still not letting her cum. She begs me. I step back again and wait for a while. I take a drink. She's begging me to cum. Finally I go to her, put two fingers inside her and my thumb on her clit and make her cum again and again until she's screaming.

I sit back and watch. Sipping my drink. She's still twitching from the aftershock. Eventually I go to her. Kiss her deeply, while stroking her face. I let her have a drink before we start again.

I bring out the paddle, it has slut printed on it, I move it up and down her ass, rub it between her legs, building the tension. I bring it hard down on her ass, she moans. Slut is imprinted proudly on her. I flick it between her legs and she whimpers. I kiss her better. Driving my tongue deep inside her. She buries her head into the bed, moaning and twisting. I put my teeth to the plug in her ass and pull it out. It's time for a bigger one. My tongue goes into her ass, she moans in pleasures. When she's ready I get her new plug, it slides in easily, I pull it out slightly before pushing it back in hard. I take a bullet and place it on her clit, she screams in ecstasy as she starts to cum again.

I leave her panting and moaning. I tell her not to move. I grab some rope and tie her hands behind her back. It's time for her to pleasure me. I grab her hair and force my cock deep into her throat. Her eyes water as she struggles to breathe. I let go and let her suck on my cock, thrusting deep into her throat. She stares up at me the whole time. Eventually I cum in her mouth, still making eye contact she swallows every drop. I grab her head and kiss her deeply.

After a couple of minutes I push her down on her front, hands still tied, plug still deep in her ass, I slide my cock deep into her. I can feel the plug pressing against me. I take a dildo and shove it into her mouth, she has to practice. I fuck her hard, plug in her ass, hands tied behind her back and dildo in her mouth. She's moaning around it as I fuck her harder and harder. She starts screaming, the dildo has fallen from her mouth, I don't care, I grab her throat and squeeze, fucking her harder and harder until we both cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic