FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The adventures of a delivery driver part 2

The adventures of a delivery driver part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ufc dave OP   Man  over a year ago

Driffield

So both ladies are now literally attacking my cock from all angles. Black stockinged lady gets on all 4s on the bed and removes the gem butt plug from her arse . He friend parts her arse cheeks and kicks he arse hole and its gaping too. She beckons me to slide my cock in her mates arse. My cock is not big by no means but girth and I have never been balls deep in a woman's arse. Her friend guided my cock giving it a duck before slipping it into the gaping arse hole. Although gaping her arse felt like a warm glove . I gently slid my cock in and slowly pushed . My cock was all the way in her arse , she gasped but said fuxk it , I started thrusting slightly scared I may hurt her but she was begging me to pound her arse. He friend was kissing me and also getting down under us licking her cunt as I funked he friends now very wet arse hole. I was about to shoot my load so pulled and and went in to lick her arse hole even getting the tip of my tongue inside. She flipped round and said it was her mates turn now and lifted the huge donkey size dildo . She smothered it in lube and started to tease her mates cunt with the tip then slowly inserted it. How the fuck could she fit it in I thought it was huge. She was loving it and then asked if I wanted to fuck her arse at the same time. Her friend got below to keep pushing the dildo into her dripping wet snatch as I lubed my cock and slid it in her arse. At 1st it was uncomfortable as it was so tight especially with the donkey sized dildo in her pussy at the same time. It did get easier the more I pushed until I got some momentum. She was moaning very loud and I thrusted faster her friend urging me on but every so often asking me to pull out so she could suck her arse juice off. This got me so fucking horny I fucked faster. Then without warning she squirted and well more like a flood all over he mate who was still licking her snatch. She got a mouthfull and came to kiss me with her mouth full fucking hell I let go and shot my load deep into her arse. It was not over yet though. More to come. If any ladies or couples want to act out delivery role-playing message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

» Add a new message to this topic