FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story !!!

True story !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamworkboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Irvine

I'm a van driver who delivers all over the UK and Europe, I had yesterday off after a busy few weeks, sitting alone in the house last night I was thinking of heading to a pub to see if I could source a bit of company when a regular customer called me with an urgent job from Glasgow to South East London, good money so I took it though I wasn't in the mood.

When I arrived in the general area in London I couldn't locate the exact office so called for directions, the phone was answered straight away by a female who said don't worry i,ll come down and find you. A few minutes later my delivery was with her, she had been waiting for it, we started chatting about my long journey and my plans for the day, she invited me to her office for coffee. This girl was late 20,s, short and to me looked a little dumpy, short black hair, wearing jeans and trainers with a coat and lab coat over it. We chatted in the lift and there was something in her dark eyes telling me something may be about to happen. She showed me to the kitchen and said to help myself as she went to work with what I'd delivered, she went through to the office and threw the coats on the floor and went to work, as I waited for the kettle to boil I watched her moving around, she wasn't as dumpy as I first thought, definitely top heavy though. As I stood in the kitchen drinking coffee and watching her she kept glancing over smiling, there was only her and me in the whole place, I admit I was starting to feel horny.

She came into the kitchen and said she was finished and going home, I said thanks for the coffee I need to head off too, as I turned my back on her she said fancy a quick bj ????? Sorry ? I said !! You heard she said as she pulled my head down and kissed me deeply, her hands rubbing my groin, I was hard but needed to be released from my jeans, she dropped to her knees undoing my belt and unzipping me, my erect cock sprung out and she grabbed a wet wipe cleaning my head and shaft looking directly into my eyes, I was solid for her. Her hands gently squeezed my balls as her tongue ran round my head and slit before she slipped the whole length into her throat, my hands were on her head forcing it back and forward, her mouth was hot, I said lay back I want to fuck you, she wouldn't let me, it was a bj only, she made that clear, I continued throat fucking her hard and fast, it felt fantastic and her groans suggested she was loving it too, I started groaning as I felt my cum rising, she sensed I was ready and squeezed my balls just as I exploded into her mouth, fucking heaven !!!!she swallowed it all and continued locking my cock to clean me up as I stroked her hair.

She stood and kissed me deep again, I could taste my cum in her mouth, I was still semi hard and wanted more of her so groped her breasts through her top, she pulled away, let's go she said, my other half will be expecting me, I'm gonna wake him and fuck him she said with a smile, see you next time hopefully she said as she locked the office door and skipped off home.

I'm actually sitting in my van right now replaying the whole scenario in my head, start to finish around 35 minutes, amazing and 100% true.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lucky man there are horny women and wives out there who just want soft fun it’s finding them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic