FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lesbian adventure turned into a threesome

Lesbian adventure turned into a threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayfun OP   Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

Well we’d strip off kneel on a bed kiss and fondle each other’s breasts. I start to pinch her nipples and tweak them a bit. Before sucking on her lovely hard nipples hearing her moan gently. I kiss her again and spread her legs getting her to lie on her back. Part her lips and gently lick up and down. Before circling my tongue around her clit. Hearing her respond with moans. I slowly flick my tongue over her clit lightly before sucking it in and lapping at it harder.

I notice you watching and beckon you over and get her to take your cock in her hand and wank it slowly

After a while I stop licking her pussy and we both kneel by your cock and in unison start to lick the shaft of your cock. I then take the whole thing in my mouth and suck gently. You pull her up to kiss you so you can suck on her petite nipples. I keep sucking your cock and playing with your balls. She then kneels down kisses me and takes over sucking your cock so I suck on one of your balls and then stand and kiss you before sticking my finger in my wet pussy then into your mouth so you taste all my sweet juices. At which point you lie down and encourage me to sit on your face with her on your cock I hold your cock upright so she can position herself with her lips parted.

She descends onto your cock as I lower my wet pussy onto your face, you let out a guttural moan she slowly starts to grind her pussy on your cock and I pinch her nipples as she gets close to an orgasm. As you feel her orgasm getting closer you suck on my clit even harder and reach up to pinch my nipples too so that both us girls orgasm together. You lap up all of my cum and both of us get off you kissing each other gently. You spin me round so you can slide into my pussy doggy style with my friend underneath me in a 69 position so she can watch your cock slide in and out and lap at my clit. While you slide in and out of my now dripping wet pussy you push my head down to the wet pussy of my friend whispering in my ear eat that c*nt you slut. I start licking her clit while nearing my own orgasm. Feeling me nearing an orgasm my pussy gripping your cock you pinch her nipple hard as I suck her clit In till we all cum in unison. My pussy gripping your cock tightly while you pump me full of your cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Oh yes, wish I was watching then being asked to join you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic