FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Foreign Affairs.

Foreign Affairs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loyd2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I was down on my luck, going through divorce, being made redundant was a shock .

Not much work in the UK, I had an offer to work Abroad. Fuck it, what have I got to lose ?

It was a month contract with an opportunity to extend if things went well.

Things were good, nice apartment, lively area, plenty of bar’s , restaurants and ladies of the night.

I went to the obligatory Irish bar , Guinness and Colcannon with Sausage , I was happy.

As I was alone eating my food ,a woman comes across and comments on my nice sausage. She was a rather forward Texan lady (who worked in a senior position in a big American Company, which I found out later) she was a larger lady, very pretty , very large tits.

I said I hadn’t had a good sausage for ages, she laughed and said she hadn’t either, I offered her a bite !

She smiled as asked if she could join me .

Shall I continue ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Oh go on then. Lol.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Be rude not too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

Would like to see where this goes!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely

Cardiff

My new friend brought her coat and handbag over and asked if i’d like another pint, I duly obliged, fair play to her I thought.

Mary-Jo returned with 2 pints of Guinness, I love a bit of Irish stout in me ,she said , I asked if she had ever had any Welsh in her, she laughed , grabbed my knee then stroked my thigh.

What the fuck is going on here I thought, this is not like a normal evening out .

We had a chat about life , love , work, sex , sex and more sex.

Mary- Jo was very open, and confident but not in a typical brash Yank kind of way.

As we talked we got closer because it was getting busy and it was getter louder, nice excuse to cwtch up really !

We started touching a bit more as we d*unk a bit more . I was definitely aroused, hadn’t shagged for a while, I was gagging for it !

I asked if she would like to show me some other sights in the city.

She said she knew just the place . We sorted the bill then moved on .

I was shocked she had only taken me to a lap dance club, it was only 9 pm, it was quiet in there but she said it’s the best time to come, free entry before 10pm and we both had work in the morning.

We walked in, she waved to some of the bouncers, bar staff and girls, was she just a regular or did she work there and tricked me into going in ??

More ?

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes please

Cardiff

We approach the bar area, I asked M-J what was the score here as I had been ripped of in a strip club with alcohol before, I didn’t want to seem a tight bugger, luckily she said , just order local beer, I’ll get some seats.

Ah fuck ,here we go I thought, but it was only €15 for 2 wasn’t too bad. We had a seat at the front to the side it was quite a big place, girls were coming in ready to start, others were mooching around and one was poledancing.

M-J said she needed the toilet, I stayed watching the pole dancer on stage then I was surrounded by 3 stunning girls all looking for their first job of the night, they were all Eastern European and gorgeous.

One of the girls knew M-J, she goes there at least once a month apparently.

I asked what the rates were and the girls all said €50 , as I was trying to barter the price down, M-J returned asked me to put my hand out and placed her warm damp knickers in my hand , I don’t know who was the most shocked , me or the lap dance girls !

Shall I continue ?

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 14/10/21 17:21:12]

We really need to know where this goes

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Yes please

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"We approach the bar area, I asked M-J what was the score here as I had been ripped of in a strip club with alcohol before, I didn’t want to seem a tight bugger, luckily she said , just order local beer, I’ll get some seats.

Ah fuck ,here we go I thought, but it was only €15 for 2 wasn’t too bad. We had a seat at the front to the side it was quite a big place, girls were coming in ready to start, others were mooching around and one was poledancing.

M-J said she needed the toilet, I stayed watching the pole dancer on stage then I was surrounded by 3 stunning girls all looking for their first job of the night, they were all Eastern European and gorgeous.

One of the girls knew M-J, she goes there at least once a month apparently.

I asked what the rates were and the girls all said €50 , as I was trying to barter the price down, M-J returned asked me to put my hand out and placed her warm damp knickers in my hand , I don’t know who was the most shocked , me or the lap dance girls !

Shall I continue ?"

Yes please..

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

"I was down on my luck, going through divorce, being made redundant was a shock .

Not much work in the UK, I had an offer to work Abroad. Fuck it, what have I got to lose ?

It was a month contract with an opportunity to extend if things went well.

Things were good, nice apartment, lively area, plenty of bar’s , restaurants and ladies of the night.no don't obviously you don't think it's worth reading or you wouldn't ask.

I went to the obligatory Irish bar , Guinness and Colcannon with Sausage , I was happy.

As I was alone eating my food ,a woman comes across and comments on my nice sausage. She was a rather forward Texan lady (who worked in a senior position in a big American Company, which I found out later) she was a larger lady, very pretty , very large tits.

I said I hadn’t had a good sausage for ages, she laughed and said she hadn’t either, I offered her a bite !

She smiled as asked if she could join me .

Shall I continue ?"

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Please continue

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More, please!

Cardiff

M-J encouraged me to sniff her knickers, they were gorgeous damp sexy musky !

I definitely approved. She asked who my new friends were I said I think you know some of them , she recommended a blonde Latvian girl, so I beckoned her over and I asked her if could I pay for her to dance for M-J and I would watch , she agreed and we went to a small area to the side with a curtain .

I told M-J , she was very happy to go along with it ,I stayed one side of the lap dance booth as M-J sat as the pretty girl went about her business.

I am voyeuristic so it was a delight for me, I was so hard a girl on girl lap dance for €50 was a bargain M-j was allowed to feel her new friends Tits as she faced me and ground her arse into M-J’s lap. As she was doing this M-J’s skirt was riding up , her legs were open and I could see her pussy glistening with excitement, she was so wet I was speechless dribbling in my pants boner and a broad smile.

There was a lot of touching caressing and even a kiss , the dancer kept her g string on all the way through but it left very little to the imagination.

When the dance finished the dancer put her ample bra back on and exited through the curtain.

I moved over to Mj, felt her cunt ,it was absolutely soaking, we kissed as I finger fucked her with three and then four fingers , she said she was going to come , I went down on my knees and started to lick and suck her soaking protruding clit as I finger fucked her hard , she pulled the back of my head hard into her as I lapped up all her juices, she came on my hands and tongue !!

We tidied ourselves up and composed ourselves as we left.

We did not fuck each other that night, we knew it would happen, there was no need to rush.

We had a few more adventures and my contract got extended we spent nearly 2 years getting up to mischief, should I share more ?

What you think ?

By *utdoor29Man  over a year ago

paisley

I was touched up years ago on holiday now I think about it

Yes please

» Add a new message to this topic