FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Layla's Undoing pt2

Layla's Undoing pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Dad!" Tiff called out, making me jump, "layla's afraid you're going to see our hot, naked, teenage flesh if we walk past your door! Are you decent? Will you avert your virgin eyes so as not to behold our curvaceous beauty?"

My whole body flushed crimson, and I contemplated fleeing back to the bathroom. Maybe Tiff didn't mind Cole seeing her naked. After all, she'd just been impaled on his big, throbbing cock the night before. But my mind was a whirlwind of new sensations already, and I didn't know if I could handle a very handsome, grown man gazing at me in a towel that barely concealed my charms.

Cole's voice boomed out, "I am rarely decent, Honey, but for Layla's sake I will avert my eyes, just this once."

"See?" Tiff said, "Safe."

She strolled to the open door, put her back to it, and spread her arms and legs across the portal.

"Quickly, Layla! Make a run for it!" She cried, "I'll hold it off with my twerk-tastic derriere!"

There was an animalistic roar from the bedroom, and Tiff shrieked as a pair of big hands wrapped around her naked waist.

"Your twerk-tastic powers hold no sway here!" The monster bellowed.

"Run for it Layla! I can't hold it back much longer! I can feel its flesh club rising to attack!"

"Raaaaar! Puny human!" It cried, and Tiff screamed as the beast pulled her inside.

I rushed past the door, stopping on the other side to peek inside. Cole had Tiff pinned on her back, his big hands holding her arms, his bare legs holding hers down, spread. He was clad only in a pair of tight-fitting boxer briefs. I could see his hard, rigid shaft outlined through them.

"Save yourself, Layla!" She cried, "I'm a goner! It's too strong, and the twerk-tasticness has failed! I...did my...best," she sighed, and her head lolled back on the carpet, her tongue lolling out the side of her mouth, eyes rolled back in her head.

"Victory!" Cole cried, "And now to sup on my kill!"

My eyes grew wide, and my mouth hung slack as Cole dove between Tiff's legs, snaking his tongue into her spread cunt! Tiff squeaked and came back to life, her legs locking around his head.

"Oh, God!" Tiff screamed, her hands clenching on the carpet. Her body was so on edge from playing with me that she orgasmed instantly on her Coles tongue, her back arching as she cried out in pleasure.

I watched in shock at the lewd display. Cole licked her cunt without the slightest care in the world that i was watching. I felt hot between my legs again. With an effort of will I stayed my hand from drifting down to play with her myself. After a moment, Tiff relaxed and unlocked her legs.

"Away from me, you evil beast!" She said, giggling, "I have to get ready for work! I'm not some wet hole that lays around waiting for you to slake your lust, you know. Someone's gotta pay the bills around here."

Cole feigned a hurt expression, pushing himself to his feet and dismissing her with a wave, saying, "Away from me, harlot. Tempt me no more with your sinful flesh!"

Tiff fled from the room, grabbing me by the hand. She stuck her togue out at Cole, and then ran down the hall, pulling me with her.

"We sure showed him!" Tiff yelled, and they heard Cole chuckle as his door shut.

Tiff shut her own door behind them, pushing her back against it and sighing dramatically with relief.

"We made it! And with your dignity intact, thank Baby Jesus!" She exclaimed.

I still wore a stunned look on my face, my towel gripped tightly around her.

"What?" Tiff asked.

"He...your dad...you...he..." Kayla stammered.

"I know, right? His isn't my actual Dad. It's a sugar daddy arrangement.

And last night...last night he..."

Tiff gave me that mischievous grin again.

"What about last night?" she teased, ", were you spying on me?"

"No! I just...I woke up and you were gone, and you didn't come back, so I got up and I went out in the hall, and the door was open, and I saw...I saw..."

Tiff came up and held her, finally taking stock of how shellshocked I seemed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

thank goodness the story is back must be much more to come.

By *hyrod69Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Loving it

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Love it

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

sexy !

"Oh, honey it's ok," she said soothingly, "I know that all of this is new for you, and you're embarrassed, but it's alright. It's just two people fucking. We both like sex, and neither of us is committed to anyone, so we have a little fun. That's all. And he's really hot. Oh, and his dick is pretty big. I like here with him when I like and go out with him to events and stuff"

I giggled nervously. Tiff made it all sound so normal, like it was no big deal. Maybe it wasn't. I wasn't sure. I'd never experienced anything like this before. I just knew what my mother would say.

"So, how much did you see?" Tiff asked, stroking my hair.

"Only a minute," she said softly, "you were...on top of him."

She clearly remembered the moment in her mind, the image of Tiff's tight, round bottom, spread apart by Cole's big hands as he moved her up and down on his glistening penis, like she was just a little toy. I could remember the arch of Tiff's back, the way she trembled each time he pulled her down his length.

"Do I really have a nice ass?" Tiff asked, throwing me for a further loop, "I mean, spread out like that, do I look hot from the back? Did you take any pictures?"

I pulled back, saying, "N...no, I didn't take any pictures. Why would I..."

"Shoot!," Tiff exclaimed, " I'd have loved to see what I looked like with that big cock stuffed up in me, and my ass spread out on his lap. I'll bet it looked hot!"

"It was...It..."

"Oooh, Layla likes to watch, hmm? Got a little voyeur in you, do you?"

"No!"

"I'm just teasing you,. God, you're cute. Let's get ready for the party."

While Tiff was quick to get herself together, she took her time fawning over me like I was a pageant queen. I spent more time getting my hair done and makeup put on than i'd ever done in my life.

"I'm living vicariously through your boobs," Tiff explained, brushing out my hair, "If I can't see the looks of lust directed at me, I want to, at least, have some part in it."

When she was done, I hardly recognized myself. Gone were the frumpy clothes. They'd gone through the outfits again, and settled on the silky white shirt for my top. The clingy material hugged me closely. I was showing some cleavage as the top tried to contain her bosom. I'd paired it with a tight little black skirt, stretched to its limits around my round ass. It came just inches below my bare, shaven pussy. Finally, a pair of wedge sandals in white adorned my feet. Tiff had picked them to give my ass a little more lift, but give me some support, since I wasn't used to wearing heels.

Telford

Flitwick

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Love your writing

Bradford

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Great part 2, looking forward to the party.

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Tiff had opted for a wide-necked blouse with a draped front, that opened between her small breasts. She, too, wore a lacy black mini-skirt and matching black heels. She pulled a wheeled bag from the closet, and set it on the bed, unzipping it and taking stock one last time.

"We're ready." She declared, and I followed her out of the room and down the stairs. They did not see Cole again, as they made their way through the entry, past the naked statues, and out the door. I felt butterflies in my stomach as they got into Tiff's car and started the drive.

"Just relax, Layla," Tiff reassured her, "Just watch what I do, be the perfect eye candy that you are, laugh at my stupid jokes, and be polite. These ladies will eat you up, I'm sure of it."

At the mention of the words, my mind flashed back to the way Tiff had eaten her up this morning, and I rubbed my legs together. I could just imagine a room full of sexy older ladies, their hands all over me, pulling off my top, pushing up r

My skirt. They'd all spread her legs on the couch as Tiff watched, and take turns sucking her warm, hairless cunt. I shook my head, dispelling the daydream. I was a good girl, I told myself. I hadn't meant to let another girl lick my slit. Id just lost control. Hormones. An unfamiliar environment. I wasn't a slut.

Tiff hcahttered on as I half-listened, staring out the window at the other people on the sidewalks. I looked at them with new eyes, now, and wondered. How many of them the women had woken up this morning and writhed under the sheets as their lovers licked them? How many of them had spread their legs and felt a man's throbbing penis open them up? Was it really normal to do these things?

Before long, we were pulling up into one of the fancy neighborhoods on the north end of the city. Even the smallest of the homes here dwarfed her own, or Tiff's. I had never seen such beauty in person. They stopped at a gated drive, where Tiff rolled down her window at a call box. She pressed the button, and a moment later a woman's voice answered.

Yes?" She asked.

"Good morning," Tiff replied, "My name is Tiff, and I have a scheduled appointment at 10:00. May I come up, dear?"

"We're expecting you!" The woman answered, "Please come up. Park anywhere that's convenient."

There was a buzz, and the big, black gate clicked, and then began to roll aside. Tiff drove through, up the long, tree-lined drive, and around a fountain in front of the big house. Kayla gawked at the fluted pillars supporting a large marble overhang, where a big set of banded double doors stood shaded from the morning sun.

"Don't look like a tourist," Tiff chided, "Remember that a man is whatever room he is in. Or woman."

I looked at her curiously.

"It means that you adapt to your surroundings. You're not a bewildered 19

year old, awestruck by the big, rich house. You're a sexy, confident young woman, with a set of tits that would make Mother Teresa jealous. You woke up and commanded a horny bitch to eat your cunt, because it's what you goddamn well deserve. The world can kiss your big, perfect butt."

I laughed at that, and felt better. Tiff parked the car beside the fountain, further back from the row of luxury cars that were already parked in front of the house. She got out, and pulled her wheeled bag from the trunk, heels click-clacking across the stone drive as she strutted to the front door with me in tow. The door was opened by a matronly older woman in a smart, conservative dress, before they even arrived at the last step.

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Loving this story layla more please

Bradford

Interesting !

Flitwick

By *ueenDWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Part 2, love it!

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great to see this horny tale continuing

OMG this is so hot, can't wait to read more....

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Loved part one and part two is getting as good

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hot, hot story

By *eteeMan  over a year ago

limerick tipp border

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Love it. Keep it coming!!

More please.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Another fantastic story, looking forward to reading much more

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Fantastic

More please

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Awesome ??

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Absolutely amazing story

"Welcome dears," the woman said warmly, "Please, come in. The ladies are expecting you."

"Thank you, ma'am," Tiff said politely, "May I assume you run the affairs of the house?"

The woman smiled at her delightedly.

She beckoned the two of is to follow her through a spacious foyer, and down a wide hall behind a grand staircase. I held my head up, and tried to look like I belonged but it was difficult not to gape at the luxury on display. As we proceeded down the hall, passing a number of closed doors, the sounds of laughter and chatting women drifted our way, punctuated by the occasional expletive.

All eyes turned to us when we entered the room, and I froze. The group of 4 women were scattered around couches in the big, open room. They were all dressed in expensive designer skirts and dresses, sipping mimosas as they chatted away like the attractive pack of cougars they were. They flashed hungry grins at the two of us.

"Will there be anything else, ma'am?" .

"Thank you, dear, no." She replied, and stood to greet the girls.

"Good morning girls," she said, extending a hand, laden with sparkling rings, to Tiffany, "Tanya," she introduced herself.

"A pleasure," Tiff said, taking the woman's hand, "I'm Tiff and this is Layla."

"Two for one deal at the toy store?" Another woman quipped from her couch, swirling her drink and throwing it back.

"Two can certainly take better care of you than one," Tiff said with a smile.

The woman laughed, and said back, "I prefer 3 or 4. Or more."

"The slut over there is Diane," Tanya nodded to the woman, who grinned and refilled her glass from a pitcher.

She went around the room, making introductions. Tiff easily fell into playful banter with each of them, while I just shook their hands nervously. Each of them eyed my cleavage wolfishly.

"And does Ms. Layla not speak?" asked an asian woman they were introduced to as Liu.

"Ms. Layla is here to observe today," Tiffany explained, "to see if she likes the delicious world of erotic games, spicy toys, exotic oils, and raunchy restriction."

"I like her," Liu commented, as though I were another trophy to be bought, "Just look at those gorgeous tits!" She chuckled.

"Heel, you lesbo bitch!" Tanya snapped, playfully, "You'll scare the poor thing to death."

She took Kayla's hand and led her to a couch, where she sat her next to a ravishing black-haired beauty in a frilly mini-skirt, whom she'd been introduced to as Elena.

"Sit here, Layla," Tanya commanded, "Elena and I will keep you safe from the Asian tigers."

"You just want her all to yourself," Liu complained, "Never did want to share your toys."

Yanya only smirked at her, and let her hand fall to my exposed knee. To my other side, Elena did the same. I could feel the heat of their skin against my own, as I tried to relax, and keep my legs closed to hide my naked sex. I suddenly found a mimosa pushed into my hand, and Tanya gave me a conspiratory wink.

I took a tentative sip. I'd never had alcohol before. Today was a lot of firsts. Elena nodded approvingly.

"Well, Tiff," Tanya said, "You'd best go on with it. We're all here to spend our money on your, undoubtedly large assortment of fuck toys. Our friend, Karol, was very happy with your recommendations."

Tiff set her bag down, unzipped it, and began. I sipped at my drink nervously.

"Let's talk about what we want, Mrs. Tanya,"

"T, if you please," Tanya said, her hand sliding gently across my leg. Elena began to rub her other leg. I tried to concentrate on watching Tiff's presentation, slurping my drink down.

"T," Tiff repeated, "You'll find that I have little pretext, and less shame,"

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

Bradford

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Beautiful story Xx

"That's the truth." I said, and then caught myself.

The women all giggled, though, and Tiff smiled at me. Apparently, it had been the right thing to say, and the rest of the tension in the room faded away. I found my drink, suddenly, refilled.

"So, I think we can all drop our own inhibitions while were here," Tiff continued, "And just be women, discussing what we like, what we want," She began to run her hands up her own sides sensuously, "The way we want to be touched," one hand slid across her breast, the other between her legs.

The women were more attentive, now. A light buzzing sound hit their ears, and like magic, small vibrators were on each of Tiff's pointer fingers.

"About the things we want done to us," Tiff went on, her vibrating finger sliding under her dress, "and the things we want to do to each other," She looked pointedly at me, "Sometimes all it takes is a touch to turn an ordinary moment, into the erotic," she snapped her hand out from under her dress, and flung each of the ladies their own tiny vibrator.

The surprised women caught them, flinching, and then giggling as Tiff reached back under her dress.

"And sometimes a tiny little thing can turn that boring touch into something new," Tiff said, running the vibrator through her bare slit.

The women fidgeted with their tiny vibrators, slipping them on their fingers, and turning them on, as they laughed and threw back more drinks. Tiff reached into her bag again, and began to hand each of them a small sampler of oils and lotions.

"Combine that touch with a little bit of nature," Tiff said, "and I promise the results will be orgasmic,"

I was enrapt at Tiff's display, her cheeks red. I couldn't believe how easily she put herself out there. My head was feeling just a bit like it had cotton in it, and the two women's hands on either of her legs seemed to be working their way further up. It felt nice. I relaxed, parting my legs slightly.

"Can we see how orgasmic?" Diane asked.

Tiff looked to T, who nodded.

"Would you like to volunteer?" Tiff asked, her voice husky.

"I was thinking more of your friend," Diane said, "Just thinking about that cute little thing's wet snatch is making me horny."

"Thinking at all makes you horny," Liu said.

Diane shrugged.

"I'm afraid Layla is just here to watch," Tiff said, weakly, glancing at her friend.

The women to either side of her had managed to pry her legs a bit further apart, now, and my bare cunt was on display for the whole room. I didn't notice, but I reddened with embarrassment at the comment, and sucked on my drink. The womens' hands rubbing the inside of my thighs felt very good.

"Hmm. Shame," Diane said, looking disappointed.

fabulous

north east lincs

I could see the matching disappointment on Tiff's face, though she quickly hid it. I felt bad, now. I knew that Tiff needed to make big sales for her job, and I couldn't stand the thought of ruining it for her. She'd been so kind.

"What...what would I have to do?" I squeaked.

All eyes turned to me in surprise.

T took one of the small oil bottles marked Fire 'N Ice, and opened the top.

"Well," she whispered in my ear, "we just want to rub a bit of this sexy oil onto your bald little pussy, and rub it with the vibrator, so we can see how it works."

I felt my tummy flutter as i realized my legs had spread, and tried to clench them shut. The two women's hands stayed firmly lodged between them, though. I felt myself getting wet. A feeling of shame filled me as all of the women in the room looked up my skirt at my exposed pussy, and with that feeling came one of intense arousal. My mother would be furious, seeing my spread legs and naked cunt on display for these strange women. The thought sent a tremble of sexual energy through my body. My head felt light from the drink, and the constant rubbing of my legs and thighs by the older women.

Before I could even answer, Tanya slid her oily finger through my moistening lips, and everyone in the room held their breath as I gasped at the feeling. First, it was cold, but as Tanya continued stroking my wet fuckhole, the oil warmed. I heard the sound of a zipper, somewhere, and then noticed my skirt was being unzipped by Elena. A moment later it was open, and I was sitting on it as Tanya continued to stroke me.

Tiff began pulling more items from the bag, and moved over to where the action was happening. She already knew that her presentation was done. These horny old women were about to turn me into their plaything. She wanted to make sure that she showcased some appropriate products, as well as helped to keep them from getting too out-of-hand.

Elena slipped the ring vibrator on, and pushed it against my clit. My hips rocked as I closed my eyes and moaned.

"My," Tanya said, "I think this does feel nice. Doesn't it, Layla?"

"uh huh..." I groaned as the vibrations pulsed through me. Tanya slipped her oiled finger into my snatch. The oil alternated hot and cool, sending strange feelings through my pussy.

Tiff pulled my hands above my head, causing the already-tight shirt to pull even tighter. Distantly, I felt my wrists being tied with something, and then Tiff was leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"You're doing great. They love it. Just relax. Enjoy it. I've got you."

Then my vision went dark as Tiff put a soft blindfold over my eyes. Now, all I could do was feel. Feel the two women's hands between my legs as I felt myself cumming, gasping as they continued to play with me. Someone began undoing the buttons on my shirt, and soon I felt my tits come free, the shirt open. There was a collective sigh from all the women.

"That's so good, Layla," Tiff whispered, "You're such a good girl. We're going to make you feel so nice. Just relax."

I squeaked as I felt something clamped onto my exposed nipples. The pain was sharp and biting, but not wholly unpleasant. A moment later the clamps released, and I orgasmed again, crying out as the clamps squeezed shut once more. The women pulled her legs further apart and spread more oils onto my naked cunt. Tiff continued to play with ny fuckhandles, tweaking the clamps on my nipples, rubbing and squeezing my flesh.

Bradford

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

So hot

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Phew!!

tranent

Flitwick

north east lincs

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

So incredibly hot

The oils dripped through my slick pussy lips, down into my ass. Yanya turned my head toward me gently and the older woman's tongue slipped into my open mouth. Between my legs, I felt a new sensation. It was rubbery, curved, and poking at my slick hole, running up and down the length of my slit. Mu face was turned to Elena, and the other woman was kissing her, now, tongue and lips locked on mine. I squealed into the woman's mouth as the rubbery thing slid inside of me and I realized in the back of my overwhelmed mind that it was a rubber penis. Someone was pushing a fake penis into me!

My world became one climax after another as the women manipulated my body. They stroked the rubber penis in and out of me, while rubbing my clit with the vibrator and the oils. My nipples were clamped, unclamped, tugged, sucked and licked. Three, or perhaps four of them teased my mouth with their squirming tongues, while they all whispered filthy things into my ears.

"You have such a sweet little cunt..."

"I love your hard nipples..."

"You love that big cock up your pussy, don't you, you little slut..."

"Yes, suck on her tongue, baby..."

"I'd love to watch a group of hung studs gang fuck your gorgeous body..."

On and on it went, until I thought I might pass out. I didn't know how long it went on, until finally, the clamps were removed for good, and my wrists were unbound. I squinted against the light as the blindfold was removed. Exhausted, I still flushed as everyone in the room stared at my exposed body. I knew I must look like a mess. Hair matted with sweat. My shirt undone, tits hanging out, nipples swollen, red and aching, my cunt smeared with oils and my own fuck cream.

"Now that," Tanya said, cleaning her hands with a towel, "was a sales presentation."

Elena handed me a glass of cold water, while Liu wiped at my sweaty head with a cool cloth. Diane gently began to clean between my legs.

Tiff began to put the toys into little baggies, where they'd be separated from the unused merchandise. She'd had a great time, which made up for the loss of any sales. After all, these old bags just wanted to have their fun with a couple of young girls, it seemed.

Tanya laid a hand on her shoulder, while her friends fussed over putting a very confused ME back together.

"I think it's safe to say," the older woman began, "That you're going to do very well out of this today,"

Tiff raised an eyebrow and Tanya continued, "where can we place our orders?"

Tiff lit up again, producing a tablet from her bag.

"Let's see what we can do," She said, and sat back down with her host to start taking orders.

One by one, each of the women sat with her to place orders. Meanwhile, they fawned over me.

I sat wedged between Diana and Elena, with Liu perched on the coffee table in front of her. Elena nuzzled my neck, while Diane lightly stroked my belly. Liu held my hand.

Wow.

Wholly shit, this just get better and better....

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Amazing x so horny now x need nipple clamps x

By *ecretSquirrel1000Man  over a year ago

York

Superb, thank you

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Mmm

north east lincs

a town called malice

Bradford

so naughty so sexy !

Telford

Wow

dungannon

Mmmmmmm fantastic

Hitchin

By *untanedMan  over a year ago

COVENTRY

Loving this, so erotic.

Brecon

Flitwick

tranent

Such a good girl

Near Bedford

Brilliant

wolverhampton

Such a wonderful story, very well written and so sexy to boot!

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

Wow

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

Worcester

By *onny135Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh yes, loving this!!

close

Plymouth

Gets better and better

dungannon

Great story

RUGBY

Bet that's a large order

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow. I need to finish myself off after reading that

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I would kill for tits like these," Diana said, rubbing my sensitive tits through my top.

"I haven't seen something that hot since 2012!" Elena purred, and the other ladies giggled at some inside joke.

"I have some friends that will want presentations, if they'll all be like this!" Liu said.

"Um, thanks," I said, flushing with shame, "I didn't really know it was going to be...like that."

"I don't know if this whole nervous, innocent thing is real, or not," Diane said, "but it sure works, honey.

They did their best to make me feel better about the fact that i'd just let five women use me like their personal sex toy all morning, but I still felt very confused about the whole thing. I couldn't understand why i just complied with it all. As soon as my cunt...no, my vagina. Sluts had cunts. Good girls had vaginas. As soon as my...vagina started getting warm like that, I just couldn't say no to the good feelings. It felt so naughty, and so good!

A short while later, Tiff closed up her bag. She went to each woman, tapped her phone to theirs and transferred her DigiCard to them. The maid came and saw us out of the house, and in a moment we were back in Tiff's car. Once we were out of the drive, and the gate closed behind them, Tiff parked the car on the side of the street. She looked at me and leaned over to hug me tightly.

"Oh my God, Layla! You're the best friend I have ever had. That was incredible! You were so hot!"

I blushed, and hugged her back, awkwardly.

"I hope it helped," I said, "I just didn't want to be the reason they didn't buy anything from you."

"Well, you became the reason they bought everything from us. Do you have any idea how much we just made?"

"No."

"Those horny birds practically bought the whole catalog. If they're actually going to use it, I sure wouldn't mind an invitation to that party!" She laughed, "seriously, though," she whipped out her phone and started punching numbers into a calculator, then turned it so I could see.

My jaw dropped. It read 4,200 euro.

Telford

Wow

Flitwick

"Half of that is yours," Tiff said, "Not a bad day, huh?"

I shook my head. I'd never seen that much money in my life. Maybe Tiff was onto something. If she could make that kind of money every week, then she could get away from her crazy home! Tiff shattered her dreams the next moment, though.

"Now, a good day is a good day," she said, "but I have to be real with you. They're not all going to be like that. I'm pretty decent at it, so I do pretty well regularly, but there are just as many that are a bust."

"Oh..."I said, suddenly dejected.

Tiff saw my face fall in defeat, and put her hand on mine.

"Hey. Don't do that. I'm just laying it out for you honestly. There's days that are bad, days that are good, and days that are great. It's just like anything else in life, right?"

"I guess so," I agreed, "I was just kind of hoping that I could, you know, make some money and get out on my own. You don't know how crazy my mom's gotten. And the weird Professor."

"Today was a great day," Tiff went on, "and there will be a lot of other great days. If you really think you want to do this, I'll talk to my boss, and see what he can do. Even if things like today aren't really for you, they have all kinds of different departments. Maybe, there's something better for you?"

I brightened at that, asking, "Do you really think?"

Flitwick

"Sure. I'll talk to him on Monday! What do you say to some lunch?"

I paled. It was bad enough to have my boobs hanging out in front of those women. I didn't know if I could go out in public in the tight top, and tiny skirt with my naked vagina underneath. Tiff saw it, and sighed.

"You just let a group of old ladies strip you naked and make you orgasm over and over, and you're worried about some people seeing your amazing cleavage? Oh, Layla. It'll be good practice. Start taking control of that hot bod, babe!"

I fidgeted in my seat, and then nodded my head. Tiff threw the car in drive nd cruised out of the rich neighborhood. We stopped for lunch, and spent the time talking and laughing, relating the tales of their lives. I tried to ignore the hungry stares of the men, and some women, but I couldn't help the warm feeling in my pussy.

Cole was out when we arrived back at Tiff's home, where i laid on the bed and quickly fell asleep. Tiff climbed on beside me, and snuggled me, falling into a nap herself. In my dreams, I was blindfolded, her hands bound, and her legs spread. A woman's seductive voice whispered something in her ear that her sleeping mind couldn't make out. A big, warm, throbbing penis slipped up and down her wet little slit. This was no rubber penis. Not this time. She panted and felt someone's rough hands grasp her nipples, as the penis slipped just inside of her.

It was early in the evening when I awoke, which roused Tiff, as well. Tiff gave me a groggy smile and stretched languidly on the bed.

"I could go for a shower," She said, blinking away sleep.

"Sounds good." I agreed, and we looked at one another.

"Are you going to ask who goes first?" Tiff asked.

I sighed, "Would it do any good?"

"Nope. Today is all about breaking you out of that shy shell, and if that means I have to spend the whole day being your personal slit licker, that's what I'll do. What are friends for, right?"

She rolled me off the bed, then swung her legs off the side and stripped off her clothes. Fingers trembling, I did the same, flushing as I dropped my shirt, then unzipped the skirt. Unconsciously, I covered my breasts, and Tiff rolled her eyes.

"It's like Leonardo painted the Mona Lisa and then hid it in a closet," Tiff said, "you're a work of art, and it deserves to be seen, and admired. Maybe even charged admission for!"

I laughed, and lowered my arms, but still felt ashamed. I was being so bad, but it was exciting. Tiff went to the door, cracked it, and poked her head out.

"Looks clear of monsters," she said, and stepped out.

Bradford

By *s1984foruCouple  over a year ago

derby

Fantastic more please

Brilliant story, just gets better and better xx

Flitwick

north east lincs

Amazing story

She made a show of creeping quietly down the hall, ducking around each corner like a ninja, while I scampered behind her, flushed with excitement and embarrassment at being naked. Cole's door was shut, and they neither saw nor heard any sign of him.

Again they brushed their teeth and waited for the water to heat, then Tiff led me into the shower and began to wash my body. The heat in my cunt was becoming unbearable again. The feeling of Tiff's hands all over my body felt so wonderful. I wondered, though, what Tiff got from it. What was the draw of touching and pleasuring someone else?

My hand shaking, I reached out and touched Tiff's flat tummy. Tiff smiled at me, encouragingly, and put her hand over mine, moving it up until it covered her breast.

"That's so nice" she rasped, "It's ok. You can touch me wherever you want."

She reached out her other hand, and ran it up my slender, water-slick thigh, over my hip, following the curve of my body up my side. I heard Tiff sigh with pleasure as she pulled me closer. My fingers rolled the other girl's nipple between my fingers, looking into her excited eyes. Tiff's fingers found the hot V between my legs and rubbed me gently. Our lips drew closer, and then Tiff was kissing me as the water cascaded over our bodies. I moaned into her mouth as Tiff's fingers slipped inside of me, and her other hand snaked around to cup my ass.

Wow, just keeps getting better and better.

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Loving it again

Flitwick

Tiff broke the kiss, and nuzzled my neck, her breath hot against my wet skin. My hands moved of their own accord, wrapping around the her, feeling the curves of her bottom, while Tiff fingered me to a delightful little orgasm. By then, the water was beginning to run cool, and Tiff shut it off, giving me one last kiss on the lips. We toweled off, I was casting shy glances at Tiffs body. Tiff only grinned.

Naked, we left the bathroom, holding hands. I wasn't sure how to feel. I'd never felt so...close to someone else. This girl, who was just a stranger less than a week ago had just, suddenly, become important to me. Yes, that was it. Tiff was important. Her whole life had fallen apart. My family broken up. My mother gone crazy. My dad, gone. The Professor. Then, this person appeared in my life and showed me that it was ok. That there were, still, people in the world that could love you. They made it to Tiff's room, and she pulled a fuzzy white robe from her closet, and wrapped me up in it. It was perfect. I felt overwhelmed. I sat heavily on Tiff's bed and cried.

For a moment, Tiff was sure that she'd broken me. She'd pushed the shy girl too far, and now she was scarred for life. She quickly put her arms around me holding me close.

"It's alright," she said soothingly, "it's ok."

I hugged her back and cho*ed back her sobs.

"Thank you," she said softly, "Just, thank you. For everything."

"You're not mad?" Tiff asked.

"Oh no! No. I'm just...happy. Thank you for being...you."

Tiff felt herself sniffle, at that. The raw sincerity in my voice touched her in a way that she'd never felt. Had anyone ever genuinely been grateful for her? Had she ever done anything that someone should be grateful for?

"Thank you, too," she said, "for being my friend. I know I'm, you know, kind of weird."

I laughed, "That makes two of us!"

"Pizza?"

"I'm starving," I said.

Tiff, still naked, grabbed the remote and tossed it to me as she picked up her phone and started a pizza delivery order.

Bradford

a town called malice

Loving this

By *eysham1979Man  over a year ago

preston

dungannon

Fantastic

By *lice xxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

Love this

Flitwick

Brecon

"Tiff broke the kiss, and nuzzled my neck, her breath hot against my wet skin. My hands moved of their own accord, wrapping around the her, feeling the curves of her bottom, while Tiff fingered me to a delightful little orgasm. By then, the water was beginning to run cool, and Tiff shut it off, giving me one last kiss on the lips. We toweled off, I was casting shy glances at Tiffs body. Tiff only grinned.

Naked, we left the bathroom, holding hands. I wasn't sure how to feel. I'd never felt so...close to someone else. This girl, who was just a stranger less than a week ago had just, suddenly, become important to me. Yes, that was it. Tiff was important. Her whole life had fallen apart. My family broken up. My mother gone crazy. My dad, gone. The Professor. Then, this person appeared in my life and showed me that it was ok. That there were, still, people in the world that could love you. They made it to Tiff's room, and she pulled a fuzzy white robe from her closet, and wrapped me up in it. It was perfect. I felt overwhelmed. I sat heavily on Tiff's bed and cried.

For a moment, Tiff was sure that she'd broken me. She'd pushed the shy girl too far, and now she was scarred for life. She quickly put her arms around me holding me close.

"It's alright," she said soothingly, "it's ok."

I hugged her back and cho*ed back her sobs.

"Thank you," she said softly, "Just, thank you. For everything."

"You're not mad?" Tiff asked.

"Oh no! No. I'm just...happy. Thank you for being...you."

Tiff felt herself sniffle, at that. The raw sincerity in my voice touched her in a way that she'd never felt. Had anyone ever genuinely been grateful for her? Had she ever done anything that someone should be grateful for?

"Thank you, too," she said, "for being my friend. I know I'm, you know, kind of weird."

I laughed, "That makes two of us!"

"Pizza?"

"I'm starving," I said.

Tiff, still naked, grabbed the remote and tossed it to me as she picked up her phone and started a pizza delivery order."

I'm ok, I just think I got some dust in my eye.

12 years reading these stories, and no-one has ever made me "feel" for the characters...until now.

RUGBY

I totally agree _adyinred696969. A genuine real hum dinger of a story. OP need more of this when ready.

By *illinghumbleMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Isle of Man

I lay back on the bed and started flipping through channels. Tiff lay beside me, vegging, tapping at her phone, throwing the occasional glance or silly comment at whatever show i stopped on. She held the phone up high, and snapped a selfie of the two of us laying together. She cropped the photo above our naked tits, and added a text overlay that read "Homegirlz". She added some stickers that gave them both big sunglasses, and a moment later it was uploaded as her profile picture.

"So gangsta," I said.

"Word, Big Titty Smalls."

I cho*ed on a laugh. The sound of the doorbell drew our attention, and Tiff leapt from the bed, shouting "Pizza!"

She headed for the door.

"Hey," i stopped her, "You know you're still..."

Tiff raised her eyebrow, that familiar half-grin on her face.

"Nevermind."

Summoning her inner Yoda, Tiff said, "Ooo, learn quickly she does," and stuck out her tongue. She snatched her wallet from off the table.

Like watching a trainwreck I knew was coming, I couldn't help but follow her down the stairs. I watched from around the corner as Tiff checked the peephole, turned back to her with a giggle, and then swung the door open.

The delivery man's eyes widened, and his mouth opened, but no words came out.

"Yes, this kind of thing does happen outside of porno," Tiff said, "Does my hot, naked, teenage body please you, sir?"

"Um, delivery for Tiff..." he said, trying to regain some semblance of professionalism.

He was certain he was going to end up on YouTube in 10 minutes with the title, "Naked Pizza Delivery Prank". Deciding this was better than ending up on CNN with the heading, "Pizza Delivery Mole*ter gets 6 years," he politely averted his eyes and told her the total.

Tiff handed over cash, took her pizza, and said, "your loss."

She shut the door and started back toward the cowering me.

"Well, that was anticlimactic," she said, "I totally would have blown him."

We took the pizza back upstairs, and resumed our vegging. Time ticked away, until at last my eyes began to droop. We made one last trip to the bathroom, brushed the pizza sauce away, and headed back to Tiff's room. U

I noted that Cole had still not come home.

"Is your dad/Cole or whatever you call him always gone?" I asked.

"No. Some weekends he likes to go out. He's quite the dancer, if you can believe it. Loves it."

Flitwick

Bradford

I yawned and climbed under the covers as Tiff slipped in beside me.

"He seems really nice." I said sleepily.

"He might fuck me again tonight," Tiff said, as though it were the most normal thing in the world, "you can watch if you want. Or join. Whatever."

I stiffened, remembering the previous night, the sound of Tiff's excited moaning as that big penis was stuffed into her over and over. A moment later, I heard Tiff's breathing become more even as she fell asleep. I wasn't far behind. At some point I dreamed that Cole had come into Tiff's room, and slid back the covers. She was sprawled, naked, next to me in the bed. But, it wasn't Tiff he touched.

He tugged the tie of the white robe, without a word, and opened it to expose my body. I trembled, my bare sex already hot from my exciting day. Cole was naked, too, his big penis erect and bobbing up and down. My eyes fixed on it. He dragged me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs open around his waist. Wordlessly, he pushed himself into me, making me gasp.

I awoke with a start, my breathing heavy. I was sweating. I threw back the covers, causing Tiff to mumble something in her sleep. I stared at the ceiling, my breathing relaxing as the dream faded away. The gray light of pre-dawn slinked its way across the walls, giving the waking world the same dream-like quality i'd just roused from.

My robe was open. It was just a dream, wasn't it? I cautiously felt between my legs. I wasn't wet. I didn't feel any different, other than the still new sensation of being shaved. I rolled on my side, closed my eyes, and half slept, letting my mind wander.

Some time later, Tiff slowly woke up next to me. Still half asleep herself, I didn't respond. I noted, dimly, that Tiff was squirming under the covers, but paid it no mind. That is, until, I felt Tiff spread my legs open and begin to lap at my vagina lovingly. That did bring me around.

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Great storyline.

tranent

Flitwick

Near Bedford

Be only right to do the same for Tiff

dungannon

Just gets better so horny

My breathing quickened as Tiff's tongue slowly licked the length of my slit, up and down, rhythmically. At the top of my gash, the tip of her tongue flicked my nub, before it slithered back down, up, down, up. Soon, I was rocking my hips in time to the movement of Tiff's tongue. A moment later, my tummy clenched and I arched my back, while Tiff buried her long tongue inside me and lapped at my sweet girl cream.

It was different from yesterday, and even as Tiff kissed up my body to press my lips against mine I contemplated how the same act done a different way could produce two completely opposite feelings. Yesterday, it had been dirty. Naughty. Delicious. It had burned inside of me, breaking down the walls of resistance and embarrassment that i'd spent a lifetime building. Today, it was like being on a cloud. Tiff had made love to her, sweet, gentle. There wasn't a word spoken. The only communication was the desire expressed through her body.

I kissed her back, clumsily, but I felt like I was improving. And I wanted to improve more. That was for sure. Maybe it was filthy, and naughty. Did that make it wrong? I wasn't so sure anymore. I knew what my mother would think. Shed probably tell me that dirty little pantiless lesbos that suck cunt were the spawn of Satan, or something. But this didn't feel naughty, or wrong. It felt right.

Tiff broke off our kiss and grinned at me with that sexy, lopsided grin.

"Good morning," she said, kissing my neck.

"Am I a lesbian now?" I blurted.

Tiff cho*ed herself with laughter, falling to the side and burying her face in the pillow. Her face was red when she popped up a moment later.

"I can't answer that for you, honey," she said, "You don't really have to put a label on yourself. You're just you. If you like being with girls, then do it. If you like men, do that. If you like both, have fun with both. You're just...you."

Bradford

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

This is so well written I can’t get enough of it. Keep up the good work OP

Hitchin

Brecon

dungannon

Worcester

Still fantastic & very horny xxx

So so very good and well written, please keep it coming....

tranent

close

Plymouth

Fantastic...

Keep it coming please.

Near Bedford

Flitwick

wolverhampton

OP, thank you for sharing such a wonderful, sexy story! Please keep going for as long as you can!

a town called malice

By *sletwoCouple  over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

dungannon

Fantastic

I thought about it. I'd never been with anyone, sexually before yesterday. Tiff was probably right. I shouldn't try to decide. I was curious about men, too. I knew I found them attractive. I thought about their bodies, their cocks, how they would feel. I recalled the dreams i'd had, where they'd put their cocks inside me. I remembered the way the rubber penis had felt, and that i'd liked it.

"You like both, obviously," I said, questioning.

Tiff nodded, "Yeah. There's fun in both, but I'll be honest with you, I didn't actually know that until yesterday..."

"I don't...you mean, you never...with a girl?"

Tiff shook her head.

"Oh! I just thought that, well, it was really good." I blushed.

"Nope. I was a total pussy virgin yesterday, just like you! I just kind of do what I think I'd like, and I guess it works."

"It sure did!"

"I know that you probably think I'm like this big slut, and I am, kinda. I think our sexual desires aren't something that we should be ashamed of, and that if people can bring each other pleasure, joy, happiness, whether for a moment or a lifetime, that it can't really be a bad thing. I mean, who cares what's between their legs? Life throws enough shit at you. You've got to find those moments of bliss where you can. But, it's not like I've fucked hundreds of people or anything. Only 3, including you. Anyway, it's just my opinion."

"I think it's a beautiful opinion," I agreed, "Tiff, you're not mad that I, well, that I didn't, um...do you...too?"

Tiff brushed my brown hair from my face and kissed my forehead.

"No, silly. One of Tiff's other philosophies on life is that pleasure isn't a tit-for-tat. It gave me pleasure to give you pleasure. Does that make sense? I just like seeing you enjoy something new, and it made me feel great to share it with you, to be part of it. It doesn't matter if you buried your tongue in my snatch, too. I don't care if you ever do. I just know that I liked doing it to you, and I liked how it made you feel. Reciprocation is not necessary. Unless you feel like you want to try it?"

"I don't know..." I said, "I don't think I'd be any good."

"It's ok," Tiff smiled, pulling me up, "let's just go shower and get some breakfast. We have this last day of lounging, summer has begun, and I hear the pool calling!"

We dashed from the room, giggling. Tiff was naked, of course, but I pulled my robe around me and followed. Cole's door was shut. They got themselves clean, spending their shower time gently kissing and touching. Kayla wasn't sure she'd ever felt so loved by someone else. They exited the bathroom. Cole's door was still shut as they passed by.

"Must have had a long night," Tiff commented.

"You didn't..."

"No. I was assed out."

They shuffled down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where Tiff started breaking out a package of bacon, a carton of eggs, bread for toasting, jam and jelly, a bowl of fruit. My mouth watered at the sight of it all. We set about making breakfast together. Tiff played an 80s rock playlist from her phone and swayed her naked hips as she watched eggs sizzling on the stove. Bacon popped in the frying pan, splashing her with drops of hot grease and she shrieked, leaping back.

"Yikes! The perils of cooking in the buff!" She cried, wiping at her chest with a rag.

I handed her a cup of coffee and peered into the back yard, where the sun was already up. Of course they had pool of their own.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," I said.

Tiff cocked her hip, set her hand on it, and then gestured down her body with the other hand.

"Of course," I said dryly.

"I mean, I can give you one of my bikinis, but it's going to look absolutely obscene on that rack."

I blushed. I was still embarrassed by my tits.

"Someone climbing mountains?"

The two girls turned to see Cole standing in the doorway in sweat pants and a tank top. He looked as though he'd just rolled out of bed, but i still thought he was gorgeous. He didn't bat an eye at Tiff's nudity.

"Good morning,," Tiff said.

"Good morning, offspring. Layla."

I flushed, "Good morning."

"Got anymore of that coffee?" he asked.

I busied myself pouring another cup, and handed it out. He stepped into the kitchen and took it. He put his hand on Tiff's hip and kissed the top of her head. She bumped him with her hip.

"Beware the bacon," she said, "it's aggressive."

"You're supposed to slaughter the hog first," Cole remarked.

north east lincs

Absolutely amazing story

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Corking !

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"Knew I was missing a step somewhere. You know me, just a little dumb blonde girl," she giggled obnoxiously and batted her eyes, making me cho*e on my coffee.

"Like, what did I say?" She asked, giving me a vapid stare.

Cole pulled a tablet from a charging station and took a seat at the table, sitting down to browse his email.

"Late night?" Tiff asked.

"A little fun, a little business. Got a new commission." Cole replied, scanning his emails.

"Commission?" I asked.

"City's erecting a statue in Memorial Park, and guess who gets to make it?" Cole grinned.

"You make statues?" I asked.

"Sculptor," he said, "Metal, stone, you name it. You may have noticed my affinity for them?"

"He has a studio and everything," Tiff said, piling food onto plates.

They fell on the food like a pack of ravenous beasts, then sat back drinking more coffee and chatting idly.

"So, summer break, huh?" Cole said.

"Pool day!" Tiff cheered.

"Don't get burnt."

"Wanna come?" She asked him.

"Gotta get into the studio," he said, "I want to start some sketches."

We collected the dishes and put them in the washer, while Cole disappeared upstairs to get ready. Cleanup done, Tiff pulled me by the hand into the back yard, opening a cabinet next to a pair of loungers, and taking out some towels and tanning lotion. She started smearing the cream on her body, and handed the bottle to me.

tranent

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

Wow. Your an amazing story teller

Isle of Man

Brecon

With trepidation, I shrugged off my robe. I'd never been naked outside. Tiff's eyes roamed over my body as she applied the lotion with trembling hands. Tiff turned me around and smeared more lotion on my back, taking a little extra time on my ass, and between my legs.

"Do my back?" Tiff asked.

I did the same, my hands shaking as I touched Tiff's bottom, and then between her legs. Satisfied, Tiff threw the towels down on the loungers, and pulled them from the shade to the sn. We chatted idly as our stomachs settled, and we let the sun beat down on our naked bodies. I almost forgot my own nudity as I soaked in the sun.

Eventually, Tiff got up suddenly and took a running leap into the cold pool, coming up spitting water. She waved for me to join her. I wasn't as quick to dive in, but I did go around to the stairs and wade out, boobs bouncing with each step. I backstroked over to Tiffany and treaded water nearby. After the time in the sun, the pool felt fantastic on my reddening skin.

we spent the time drifting lazily, competing for who could hold their breath longest, racing from one end to the other. Well after noon, they finally left the pool and dried off before heading back inside. After a quick shower together, we munched on sandwiches, naked on the couch in the den. It was late in the afternoon when I, tired, finally made the decision that it was time to go home. I didn't want to push my crazed mother too far by staying out late.

Tiff hugged me close.

"You can come back any time," she said.

"Tiff," i replied, hugging her back, "Thank you for everything. You're the best friend I've ever had."

"Hey, I'll talk to the boss tomorrow and see if I can get you an interview. And our orders from yesterday have probably processed, so I should be getting a payout tomorrow. I'll have a nice, fat check for you!"

I hugged her again, shouldered her bag and sighed. It felt strange to be back in my baggy, frumpy clothes, hiding my body. I made the drive home, feeling sad and lonely.

Bald, Sticky, Wet Cunt

When i arrived home, my mother's car was in the driveway. She'd returned from her work trip. I parked nearby, and carried my bag into the house, where a familiar sight made my heart sink. Her mother lay on the couch, legs stretched over the Professor lap. They were watching some show, which Marie muted when I walked in and froze.

"Welcome home, honey. Did you have a good time?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said, noncommittally, "it was fun. We just layed around, swam in the pool, ate pizza."

"Great. I'm glad you had fun. Do you want to watch the show with us?"

"I'm pretty tired," I said, "we were in the pool all morning."

I made my way up the stairs and into the room. It didn't take long before the professor followed.

"Mr Kent really? Do you have to be here. I've been following the rules. I didn't sneak anything!" I whined.

"Show me."

Despite having been naked, or nearly naked the last few days, this was different. It wasn't fun, like with Tiff. It was weird. Averting my eyes, I lifted my shirt quickly to flash my tits. Then, i snapped my sweat pants down just enough to show that you i hadn't snuck anything in.

"Layla!" He shouted, "Did you...did you shave yourself?"

I turned a deep red.

"I...It was just..." I stammered. I knew nothing I could say was going to help, but my mind whirled at how to explain it.

He took me by the arm, bending me over his lap like a naughty child. Before I knew what was happening, my pants were around my ankles

A hard whack hit my bottom, and I cried out, my voice muffled by the duvet.

"I just knew you would get up to no good," he admonished her, "I can't believe you," WHACK! "I just wanted you to be good, but good girls don't shave their vaginas! The only reason you'd shave it was to show it off! Who did you show it off to?"

WHACK!

"No one!" I screeched. He calmly stroked my hair with one hand, as though nothing was happening, while his other hand held me firmly in place. Despite the pain, and the humiliation, I felt my pussy getting warm, and not just from the next whack that struck her. A third blow fell on my pussy, and his hand came away wet with a trickle of hot slut nectar.

He looked at the fuck slime on his hand, and gave me another whack on the snatch, saying, "Good grief Layla! You're getting turned on by this! You don't have a vagina. Good girls have a vagina. You have a bald, sticky, wet cunt! Don't you?"

"Yes!" I agreed, hoping it would get him to stop. Did I want it to stop. I wasn't sure.

The blows stopped, and he caressed my burning bottom. His hand slid between my slick slit, massaging it gently.

"Who has a bald, sticky, wet cunt?" He asked.

"I do," i wept.

"What does that mean?"

"That I'm a h...horny slut!"

He frigged my bald, sticky, wet cunt until I orgasmed on hid fingers.

Finally, he let me up, swatted my bottom one last time, and ordered me to clean my room. I pulled my pants up hastily. He excited the room and that's when I noticed there was no door.

My mother entered the room a little while later. She told me that door was for my own good. She was going away with work for a while and I would be staying with the professor as she couldn't trust me on my own.

"But I... Well the professor..." I wanted badly to tell her what he had done but at thensame time I didn't want it to stop.

My mother stroked my hair. "Look Layla the professor knows how to deal with unruly teenagers and so I think its best you stay with him for a while. He knows what he is doing. You need to decide if you want to be a good girl or a bad girl. As long as your under my roof then you do as I say".

God I needed to save enough money to get away and fast.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool