FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Gym (True Story)

The Gym (True Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of many true stories from my gym. Keep in mind that I don’t dress up in public, this all happened as my 100% masculine normal male self.

One day I was at the gym, doing my usual routine of cardio and then a swim. I was in the pool doing a few laps when I noticed a couple walk in. The woman was petite, early 30’s brown hair, wearing a small string bikini, and she headed straight for the jacuzzi. Her partner was early 40’s, shaved head, muscular, broad shoulders and bright blue eyes. He walked beside her like he wasn’t her bodyguard. Both of them were head turners.

I carried on my usual swim and then went for one final steam room before leaving. As I’m sat in the dimly lit steam room I notice a huge shadow at the door. It opens and in walks the shaved head guy. He sits directly opposite me without saying a word. We’re the only two people in there.

He sits for a while and then leans back. As he does so he spreads his legs wide. I can’t help but glance down between his legs and notice his bug bulging Speedo’s. I only looked for a second, but he must have noticed because when I looked back up he was smirking at me, confidently. He let out a sigh as he stretched.

It was getting hot and the steam was turning into water droplets on his body. His huge pecs and biceps were glistening in the dim light. He started to rub his chest, as if he was rubbing the moisture into his skin, his pecs tensing and relaxing as he did so.

Once again he catches me looking, and this time he doesn’t break eye contact with me. He keeps rubbing the moisture into his pecs with one hand, and with the other he slowly lowers his hands down over his abs, over his bulge and then starts caressing his inner thighs, all whilst playing it cool and looking me at straight in the eye. He was clearly teasing me, and enjoying the attention…

Part 2 coming next…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay and K888Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Nice

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't wait for part 2.

By *endertouchMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice start

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

More

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Really want part 2

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Liking it already

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmmm lovely

Loving it so far

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Yes please

When his mrs came into the steam room I took that as my opportunity to leave. I was getting way too hot anyway and it was time to go home.

I walked around the pool and out into the showers. There’s two rows of 5 showers, facing one another. I decided to take the shower at the very end, I walked to the back pulled the curtain open and decided not to bother pulling it back since I was the only one in there. I slipped off my shorts and let the hot water flow over me.

I was facing the shower, day dreaming, lathering myself up and enjoying the warmth, when all of a sudden I hear the shower behind me come on. I turned around and the curtain on that cubicle was half pulled. I glanced and saw a muscular thigh and leg, I turned back around and kept washing. About a minute later I heard the sound of a shower curtain sliding back.

I turned around again and saw that the person in the cubicle opposite mine had pulled his curtain right open while still showering. It was him, the muscular guy from the steam room. He was completely naked, facing towards the shower. His big muscular arse was facing towards me as he rubbed soapy water over his shoulders and let it trickle down his spine and between his big muscular ass cheeks and down those huge thighs.

He started to turn to face me, and as he did so I turned away from him to face my shower. The tension was building, as I was washing myself I could hear him making noises. That “aah that’s better” sound you make when you’re feeling refreshed. He kept doing it, I was sure it was on purpose. I turned back around.

He’s standing there, facing me, head tilted back water and running over his face. His amazingly built body covered in suds, and hanging there was a huge cock. Bigger than I expected. Easily at least 8 inches and very fat. It was just hanging there. He leant his head forward, fired me a quick glance, then looked back down and started soaping up his cock.

I followed suit, I squirted shower gel into my hands and started soaping up my big thick cock too. As I did so I noticed his eyes were stealing quick glances of my dick, and I wasn’t doing the same to him. His cock was getting bigger, and harder, it wasn’t hanging low any more. He was rock hard, his hands were no longer washing himself, he was stroking up and down the shaft. Water running down his pecs and abs, playing with himself as he looked directly at me and winked…

Should I continue?

By *re94Man  over a year ago

Milford

Please continue...

By *enben0987Man  over a year ago

london

Please continue... very hot story so far

Dam getting hot

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

Looking forward to reading more of this encounter

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

Fuck that’s hot!

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Please continue

By *tuartieMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

More please

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Looking xxx

By *otfun_123Man  over a year ago

No Where

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Please continue

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Dam I need to join a gym

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

He was rock hard, his hands were no longer washing himself, he was stroking up and down the shaft. Water running down his pecs and abs, playing with himself as he looked directly at me and winked.

He had a very arrogant and cheeky grin. I remember his eyes were so blue they were hard to resist. He was looking down at his self and looking back at me as if to say “you like what you see don’t you”, looking smug and pleased with himself as he did so.

It was clear that this man was a total alpha. A real exhibitionist that enjoyed attention and appreciation. Still striking his cock with one arm, he pulled up the other and tensed his bicep and posed. I was fighting the urge to walk right over there and bury my tongue in the gap between his huge muscles and armpit. He then turned around to show off his ass, and put his hands against the wall as he pushed his bum outwards facing towards me.

He turned his head to see my reaction and grinned. His big beautiful ass and back looked incredible. He stood up a little more straight and took his hands off the wall. He reached back and placed a hand on each of his ass cheeks, and pulled his buttocks apart. He exposed his tight asshole, so pink and tight. There wasn’t a hair in sight he was completely smooth, and from the looks of it looked like he hadn’t taken anything up there before. A pure unspoiled mans bum.

He turned around again looking pleased with himself. He was 100% teasing, tugging on his big dick. He was pulling faces, communicating without words, “you like this?” “Yeah enjoy” “I’m horny” his facial expressions and bites of his lip said it all.

My confidence grew, I stuck a head out of the cubicle and looked around the corner. The coast was clear, nobody was around. I stepped forward and walked across the narrow corridor to get into his shower.

As I was about to step into his cubicle he placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back. “No!” He said firmly. It was the first time I’d heard him speak. His deep northern accent sounded just as I’d imagined. Strong and stern.

I took a few steps back into my cubicle. He continued playing with himself. I was feeling a little unsure of what to do. He’d just said no. I turned around and stopped watching. I stopped playing with myself and continued showering, for maybe a minute or so. Then I heard a “psss”, him trying to get my attention.

I turned around and as I did he popped his head out of his cubicle, checked the coast was clear and he quickly stepped into my shower. He pulled the curtain closed. His hard dick slapped against my stomach.

He looked down at my semi. He uttered “I’ve never done this” or words to that effect, before reaching down and gripping my thick black cock. His grip was firm and tight. He started stroking me and I was getting harder and harder. “You like that don’t you” he smugly and confidently whispered. I accidentally let out a moan of pleasure “sshhhhh” he returned.

With that he pushed me to my knees and forced his big cock into my mouth. It was so thick, and the shower water was flowing down into my eyes and nose making it hard to take. I sucked as best as I could, his hands on the back of my head, his hips thrusting in and out of my mouth. It felt like it had only been a few seconds before he said “I’m cumming”.

He pulled his big thick dick out of my mouth and let out a huge moan, I mean huge - an unmistakabley loud orgasm moan. Anyone that was in the adjoining changing rooms would have definitely heard it. As he did so he pressed forward to stop the shower and shot big thick ropes of cum all over my face. Shot after shot, all over me, dribbling down face.

Rather unexpectedly he slapped me hard across the face. First with his dick, then with his hand. Then silently and suddenly he pulled the curtain back, grabbed his towel and left. Didn’t say a word, didn’t make eye contact, didn’t show any emotion. Walked off and out. Presumably to get dressed and meet up with his gf… I saw him again several times after that.

Just one of many unexpected experiences at the gym…

I’d love to know what everyone thinks? And should I post more gym and everyday life random encounter tales?

I’ve had a few x

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Please tell us more xx

Great story and definitely tell more

Telford

Wow

By *oodtimebiboyMan  over a year ago

bristol

Wonderful, thank you for sharing and please share more.

Hot story definitely need to read more of these x

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Do tell

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Telford

Wow

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

I’ll let you all decide which occasion I should write next.

3way at the gym

Staff member at the gym

Two ‘straight’ work colleagues

The guy with the gf at a bar

The guy with his gf at the bar x

Can't believe that was a real story!

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Staff member at the gym Please

By *otel BlokeMan  over a year ago

Wells near ish

Well I’d like all 4 but start in reverse order as you’ve just done the gym. So do the guy at the bar with his gf please.

Great recall and really well written. I was nicely hard.

Guy at the bar it is. It’s only a short one… you’ll notice I have a “type” (he looked similar to this guy ha).

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

I have a huge ‘sex at the gym’ fantasy so, any of your stories sound really great!!

I had a membership at a gym once but, nothing hot and horny ever happened after a workout, I’d shower with the curtain slightly open and, I’d try to make my intentions known but, no luck. Perhaps it was the wrong gym

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Enjoyed the first one, looking forward to some more

» Add a new message to this topic