FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a friends friend

a friends friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive got a 79 year old man friend in north wales and he as this lady friend she is 72 i go and spend some time with him evey few weeks and i went there 2 weeks ago and he asked me to go round to his lady friend and do some thing in the house for her so i did i got there about 11 am she opend the door and she was still in her dressing gown i never thought anything about it as my mate talled me she dont get up early so i went in done the job i was asked to do and then she come out of her bedroom naked i could feel my dick getting hard for her age she did not have a bad body she said ive wanted you for a long time and i could see that you want me too she took me in the bed room and undressed me when she pulled my pants down my cock sprung out ive wanted that for ages she said so she pushed me on the bed and started sucking me i was in heaven then she said i want your cock in me but i said first i want to lick that pussy of your i want to get your juices flowing so i can taste it so i opend her legs wide got my head between her legs and started licking her pussy she was moving about and moaning and groaning shouting please fuck me its been ages since ive had cock so i put my cock in her and slowly fucking her i could feel her juices over my cock she shouted faster faster and then after about 15 mins i cum in side of her she said i love that ive not been fucked for a few years and she wants me to do it again next time im there im at my mates again on monday so wait for part 2

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Part 2 a big surprise

I come to my friend yesterday Monday morning and he said to me pat that's is lady friend wants to you go round to her house tomorrow that's Tuesday she wants to thank you for helping out 2 weeks ago I said OK do you now what time he said no but she asked me to ring her when your on the way so Tuesday come and I said to my friend I'm off to pat's so he rung her to tell her i was on the way when i got there she opened the door in her dressing gown she said come in I went in and she said get undressed I have got a surprise for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story !

So i got undressed and she come in the bedroom naked and I could feel myself getting hard she told me to put my hands behind my back and she tied them up and then put a blindfold on me and said no you can have your surprise I waited a few minutes then I felt a mouth around my cock I said that's nice then she toke the blindfold off and I was surprised to see it was not pat sucking me it was my 79 year old friend Tony Moore to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice twist

When Tony stopped sucking me the 3 of us got on the bed and as i started to fuck pat Tony put is cock in my mouth and I could feel him getting hard and after i cum in pat Tony fucked her when we finished I said to Tony I've none you for 12 years and i never had any idea you was bi and he said he never new i was bi so it shows you can now someone but not really now them

» Add a new message to this topic