FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story were next

Story were next

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adam Sensual OP   Woman  over a year ago

some were

I was working away and had to stay overnight in a Manchester hotel. After work I decided to make use of the spa facilities before dinner it was just before 5 when I entered. Usual stuff..got my locker token and towel headed into changing rooms and started to undress..no one else was there as I slipped out panties then I heard the door open at the far end and someone enter the shower area..I turned to see an older chap in the shower

He had removed his swimshorts and was washing himself down with his back to..he was very tall and had a firm tight ass long muscular legs and a smooth body..slightly overweight with grey hair..I got into my revealing swimwear joined him in the shower for a pre entry rinse..turning around under the spray I glanced down to his crotch...he was well blessed with circa 6 to 7 inches flaccid and a fabulous girth that was all visible through his soap covered torso..lovely shaved nether regions and well hung balls..alright love he said...yea good I replied with a smile as I headed out ..i wondered if he had caught sight of my erect nipples as I walked away was I that lucky??

I entered the pool area and placed my towel on a seat and dropped into the pool ..there was an older couple enjoying the facilities sitting chatting in the jacuzzi, I finished 2 lengths and was just calming down when I noticed the shower guy had returned and was walking towards the steam room..he glanced at me smiled and winked and entered ..

Wow I thought ..what are the chances of this happening..a little overcome with excitement I decided to follow him in..as I entered to my disappointment there was someone else in I sat down opposite my new friend and the other guy was sitting adjacent with his head down..we sat opposite not saying anything in an awkward silence..I smiled at him and opened my legs he smiled back and started to rub his cock he glanced at the other guy who was still blissfully unaware of what going on and then turned back to me and ran his tongue over his lips. My mouth waterd with excitement and my breaths got deeper and longer.

.I could just about make out his hardness in his shorts through the fog..I opened my mouth as wide as I could and and licked my top lip indicating my intentions as to what I wanted..he pulled his shorts to one side and flashed his erection at me.The tingling started in my groin he could see how wet I was getting, i slowly slid my hand down to my pussy and slipped one finger under my panties and he saw my finger slide between my wet lips I then slowly placed my wet finger into my mouth..we sat there for ages silently flirting but the other chap wasn't for moving..I was getting too hot in more ways than one and said. I'm to hot in here jucuzi time for me..I popped out trying my best to hide my erect nipples and wet pussy and walked over to the hottub..i slipped off my bakini and managed to slip in with my back to the couple..my new aquatence followed and managed to squeeze in next to me..as he did the couples privacy had been spoiled and they exited for the pool..I moved to the other side of the pool and placed my foot on his then erect cock, slowly under the bubbles I ran my foot up the inside of his leg to his crotch...he obliged and spread his legs as my toes were now kneeding his hard cock..I'm pete he said..I'm whoever you want me to be I replied..that feels great he whispered it's going to feel a whole lot better in my pussy I whispered back with a wicked grin..shall we go to your room or mine he asked..oh I wounder I said ............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *aughtyGuy49Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Mmm sounds so good....my room please!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic