FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Foot Fetish Scenario.

Foot Fetish Scenario.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello hope you are well?

I have a scenario that may be fun? It's mainly for the ladies on here but you all may enjoy the read? It is foot fetish related but at the end, well, the choice is yours to where it could end up? Or I could continue into another fantasy?

Imaging you live with someone who I'm friends with (Down to you who it is? Live in a house share, son/daughter, brother/sister, or if your thinking naughty, partner?) I pop round to see them but they are not in. You offer me a coffee as we are both friends as well. You have just gotten in from work and it's been a long hot day. You slip your work shoes off that you have been wearing bare foot and slide your slippers on. You notice me looking at your feet as you do this and give me a little smile. I look embarrassed and hope I hadn't just been caught looking. We then go through and sit of the sofa with drinks in hand. We start to chat then you, realising that I've looked at your feet before watch for me reaction as you put them up on the sofa beside me. I try not to look but my eyes instantly look down and I nervously squirm in my seat and look away. You smile again and say that you have been on your feet all day and if I mind if you take you're slippers off to air them. My heart starts to beat faster and I say of course, I don't mind. You then say, well as they are next to you, would you mind taking them off for me. My eyes light up and I nervously say okay. I gently take your slippers off and I can instantly feel the heat coming from them. As we finish our drinks you say, my feet ache, would you mind giving them a massage? I gulp and my heart starts to race. I say are you sure it's okay for me to be doing this. You say, oh come on its just a foot massage and who's going to knows? So you edge forward and place them on my lap. I gently start to massage and you lay back and relax as you flex your toes in my hands. After you're satisfied I've rubbed every part of your feet you offer me another drink. I place your slippers back into your warm slippers and you go through to the kitchen. You can see me sitting on the sofa from the kitchen but I can't see you. You are watching for my reaction after just rubbing your feet. You see me put my hands up to my face and under my nose. I hear you coming back so quickly move my hands, not knowing that you have been watching me. As you sit back down you notice a bulge in my trousers that wasn't there before. You put your feet back up onto the sofa and say, I've been watching you from the kitchen. I squirm and look embarrassed. You then say, hmmm this is a naughty little secret isn't it? You like the smell of my hot, sweaty smelly feet. For me to keep your naughty little secret, what can I have you do for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi maybe try posting in the Stories & Fantasies or Meets forum sections.

Not my thing but good luck. X

"Hi maybe try posting in the Stories & Fantasies or Meets forum sections.

Not my thing but good luck. X"

Thanks will do.

"Hi maybe try posting in the Stories & Fantasies or Meets forum sections.

Not my thing but good luck. X

Thanks will do."

Oops Admin have moved it for you.

[Removed by poster at 05/10/21 15:32:35]

I love a womans feet.

But definitely prefer clean ones.