FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In the Right Ball Park

In the Right Ball Park

By *owel Rail OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sighing and yawning with appreciation that the day was over I went to the control box by the front door of the shop to let Katy out. Closing the mechanical shutter down behind her I turned off all but the security lighting in the store and went to the office to sort the till readings for the day. In the office I switched on the desk light and made my self a dark coffee from the espresso machine. Thirty minutes later I was still trying to reconcile the till receipts when I saw an LED flash red on the security panel by the safe. It was in the children's play area. I drained my coffee and went to sort it out - probably the door had been left ajar by the cleaners.

The children's play area consists of a play-room and the main chamber, which is a massive ball-park about the size of a small hotel swimming pool. The door had indeed been left open; I closed it behind me as I went in to have a look around - not often an area I come into, leaving that mainly to the support staff. In the darkened room it was quiet and warm and a whiff of faint perfume was lingering in the air. It wasn't a smell I instantly recognised but it sent a pulse of warm blood from my nose all the way to my cock. Knowing I had the whole store locked-up and to myself I gave in to my desire to strip of all my clothes and stand there in the half-light coming from the bulbs around the fire exits. It was remarkably warm in here and I sat down on the edge of the ball-park with my feet and lower legs dangling in the lightweight multi-coloured balls and closed my eyes to smell deeper of that perfumed smell. The tiles around the edge of the pool chilled my balls with their hard, smooth coldness and my ball-sack tightened pulling my erection up to its full height. I ran my hands down across my nipples, over my belly and around my thighs to tickle my balls. In sheer delight I spat copiously into my right hand and used this to lubricate the head of my penis and down the shaft, the residual dripping down under. I gripped the head of my penis lightly with my right hand and began to slide this up and down, up and down, whilst feeling and groping all around my balls with the left tickling and groping as the mood took me. I slipped off the edge of the pool and into the balls, they parted easily in front of me, coming up to about waist level. I waded out to almost the centre and there lay back in the supporting plastic orbs to watch myself in the vast mirror on the ceiling.

The sight was most artistic, me lying naked in a vast multicoloured swhorl wanking steadily. Most erotic. I decided to try lying on my front so that I could glance round and see what I looked like from behind. I twisted and turned till I was lying flat out, but sunken ever so slightly further into the balls. I lay there, eyes closed, certain the smell of perfume had become slightly stronger and that the end of my cock had become somehow wetter and warmer when I realised that indeed it had! Somehow, somewhere beneath me a tongue was licking the head of my penis, darting into the hole at the end and licking greedily all over the bulbous plum. The tongue disappeared only to be replaced by a pair of lips which glided quickly and expertly up over the head of my penis and all the way to its base. I spread my legs as wide as they would go. A pair of hands appeared and dragged the lower end of my body down below the surface until I was kneeling on the floor of the ball-park with my arms and upper torso resting on a sloping mound. The mystery body beneath me was getting really hungry now, soaking my shaft and balls with saliva so warm and slippery I might as well have been in a bathtub. With absolute gentleness a lubed-up thumb was stroked along my balls and perineum and gently thrust up my bum whilst the other hand began wanking me onto those soft lips and gorgeous tongue. I pulled my upper body back to bring the mystery attacker into view. You were naked and, smiling up at me, you gave me a broad wink. I came in spasms all over you cheeks and chin. Exhausted yet now awake I got down to your level and kissed it all off you whilst searching your whole body with my hands. Feeling your smooth shoulders and your long, sexy back and your beautiful round buttocks and your perfect breasts with their warm round nipples which I proceeded to suckle as my hands went lower, to your pussy. Rubbing along your slippery cleft I felt just how wet you were dripping over my palms, your clitoris like a marble in oil beneath my fingers. I took your pussy to task with my left hand whilst grabbing your feet with my right. Crossing your ankles over I was able to support both of your feet and slowly lick and suck your toes one by one, taking care to warm each one in my mouth and lick the sensitive skin between them. Overcome with desire I dove my head back down between your thighs and drank you all in, the perfume I had smelt earlier now at its strongest. I ran my tongue up between the folds made by your inner and outer lips, running back down again over the hood of your clitoris, diving my tongue deep inside your dripping hole, curling it round and using it like a straw to suck up your juices. Working a hand round over your thigh to part your vaginal lips with my thumb and forefinger I stroked my other hand round and across your beautiful bum cheeks and gently stroked your anus. Now with you powerless in my grip I took fifteen or twenty long, slow licks from your bum to your clitoris and back down with the underside of my tongue. I then proceeded to tongue-fuck your arse, all the while playing with your pussy, stroking, teasing and penetrating it with my fingers; one or several at a time. Finally the moment had come I'd been waiting for. I tore myself unwillingly from tasting your pussy and came up to kiss you on your neck, temples, eyes nose, mouth, mouth, mouth, mouth, mouth... In one smooth glide I thrust my entire length deep inside you, my balls pressed up against your rear and slam into you, desperately, not so as to be hard but rather so as to be completely at one with you. Again and again and again I thrust as we tumble head over heel, or rolling sideways, or just going down between the balls. I hold your head your buttocks your shoulders your thighs, climbing into you with my cock, building up, pressure rising, until finally my entire body collapses into you my essence spurts out from my balls and through my cock flooding you. I cannot see for several minutes and cling to you with nothing but the sound of our breathing and the pounding of my heartbeat in my ears; your wet panting body next to mine.

We get dressed and go home. I do not care to finish the till-readings, I just want to fuck you all night. And then wake up to one more kiss from you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic