FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hair salon experience

Hair salon experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avid 50 OP   Man  over a year ago

kendal

I’m male and sadly in my 50’s and after lockdown my hair was a mess , I booked an appointment as usual with the salon my wife goes to for the day after I had a minor wrist operation arm in a sling and hand bandaged as I was off work anyway

On arrival Emily the salon owner and family friend said go and see sue the new lady and have your hair washed and she’ll give you an Indian head massage as I’m 20 minutes behind and all the other girls are busy Sitting back in the chair hair in the basin and a lovely smelling lady washing and massaging my scalp and as my hair was quite long her fingers were running down my neck and round my ears and starting to create a problem i was getting aroused and the more I tried to forget it the harder it got . Emily called to say she was ready and Sue duly wrapped my hair in a towel untied the smock around me and said she’s ready for you now . I stood up and faced her “ I have a bit of a problem can I have a few minutes to let things settle “ I said looking down at my groin where my cock was standing out like a tent pole she looked down “ you must have enjoyed my head massage a little too much you can’t walk down the salon like that , rearrange your self laying it sideways would be less obvious “ I was wearing tracksuit bottoms a tee shirt and boxers and struggled with only one hand to get down my trackies up my tee shirt and into my boxers “ I’ll help you “ and she pulled the waistband towards her with her left hand raised my tee shirt with her right and my boxer elastic with her left and then looked down at the contents “ not bad for a five minute massage now lie it to one side “ I did she let go of the elastic and patted my cock now looking less threatening “ still too obvious “ she passed me back my empty coffee cup “ pretend you drinking and I’ll go and tell Emily you will be there in two minutes “ When she came back she looked again “ that’s better just a healthy bulge off you go “ sitting in the chair facing the mirror hair clippings everywhere and still feeling embarrassed Emily said “ a massage is supposed to relax and not arouse you “ and she smiled. “ I’m so sorry I hope I havnt upset your new girl but she did know just what to do “ Emily smiled “ don’t worry she was a hospital nurse for 10 years and was more thrilled than shocked and pleased her initial training was so effective and as far as I’m aware scored a first. In 30 years of hairdressing I’ve never knowingly caused an erection and she has worked here 3 hours and seen her first “

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I blew a hairdresser in his salon last week

kendal

While he was cutting and you were sat with head at hip height

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"While he was cutting and you were sat with head at hip height"

No when the place was shut on his lunch hour

Met on fab

kendal

Still hot have had a message from a lady who gets so turned on with a head massage her nipples ache and pussy gets warmed up Does anyone else get turned on

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic