FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A little story tease

A little story tease

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just imaging that rubbing up against your body, as your tied up,wanting to take control, I'd caress all over your body, pushing up against your thighs towards your pussy to make the blood flow to where it matters getting you all wet... I'd tease you, running my fingers over and under your lingerie, pretending to pull it off. Building up the tension. As you start to beg me, without undressing you I rub my throbbing dick up against your clit.. just for a second or two. Just to give you a little taster, so to speak.. When I have decided enough is enough, I RIP your lingerie to one side!!( why take it off!! Its sexy as fuck!!!!) Turn my body around so my tounge had full access to down there As I'm making you ready for what's about to happen you cant take it anymore and manage to escape. Crabbing my cock and shoving it so far down your throat that I have no idea what has just happened... I let you have your way. Just for a minute or so. Then that's it, your being tied up again, This time ima getting the ice out… As you lay there, begging me to fuck you like you deserve I slowly move the ice around your nipples, Making them freezing cold, and rock solid. Just how I like them then as the cubes are nearly gone I put a cube in my mouth.. Can you tell what's next...???

Your not warmed up enough yet With the cube in mouth, I start to lick and suck your nipples , circling and flicking them, maybe a cheek little nibble every now and then

You beg me

Your so wet you cant contain it, I start to give in.. by this point, my tounge bar is as cold as your nipples

You know where that would feel really fucking nice?? I move down to your Lacey underwear, This time there coming straight fucking off. I start to nibble a bit. Lickig your clit with my freezing tounge bar, As I push up inside you curling my fingers back up and rubbing your g spot with every single pulse I make with them. By this point, you cant take it anymore, your screaming, your whole body is shaking, I'm about to get soaked I go harder and harder with my fingers, bringing you up to just before you climax, As your face goes between screaming and biting your lip, with big fuck me eyes. I stop everything. Move my body up to your face, tease you with my cock, making you beg for it before I grab your head and start to fuck your face, Not for long though, Your getting untied now bitch

As soon as your untied I grab your wrists, put you on your hands and knees and slip my big hard dick inside you. You gasp for air. As I fuck you like there is no tomorrow I push you down lower so your legs are wider allowing me to reach my hand round and rub your clit whilst pounding you from behind. I can feel you getting wetter and your pussy gets tighter, you scream fuck me harder, moaning, your on the verge of Cumming. You shake all over, uncontrollably but you are having the best time. As my ribbed dick thrusts up against you, going so deep I pull out and throw you on your back. Opening your legs and going straight down there with a cube in my mouth and my tongue ready for action. As I lick you and hit that g spot with a toy this time, you scream, suddenly, I'm drenched.

I love it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic