FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Part 3, How I embraced being a hotwife.

Part 3, How I embraced being a hotwife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingamajigs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

What happened next …. after such an exciting and unplanned orgasm, I was looking forward to our next meet up. We found some time to have a catch up whilst dog walking or grabbing a coffee at his which meant we have had to behave ourselves at times …. As work does seem to get in the way of the fun! We were counting down the hours and managed to find a Monday afternoon that suited us both.. I have enjoyed working out what to wear each time I‘ve met him and sometimes it’s just about making myself feel good. On this occasion we had another warmish day and I choose elegant black underwear (because you can’t go wrong with black) and a floaty button up dress, I moisturized my legs, boobs and bum just in case ??. When he turned up, we sat down and embraced with a lingering kiss to say hello and that relaxed us both. We talked about work as we find it a great way of sounding off for a few minutes, then we went upstairs for a “lie down”. I took him into my marital bedroom and not the spare room because we were decorating. We undressed and laid down on the bed gently kissing and caressing each other, legs entwinned and bare skin touching… he rolled me gently onto my back, kissing down my body from my neck, to lips, to breasts, to stomach to thighs and then lowered his head between my legs and expertly flicked, licked and sucked my clit slowly and steadily making me lose control …. I exploded in his mouth and had to catch my breath before I leaned forward and kissed him, tasting myself as I was all over his face. I got onto my knees and moved him up the bed I wanted to reciprocate as we’d hadn’t had the chance last time. I worked my way down his body by kissing and biting his lips, neck, nipples and stopping at his cock. I stroked him and kissed him, then slowly slid my lips down his shaft licking the top of his cock and feeling him harden in my warm mouth. I looked up to see he had closed his eyes and was sinking into the moment, so I continued to stroke, lick, suck and slide my mouth up and down until I felt that unmistakable tense pause before he burst in my mouth. I kept licking and rubbing his cock against my lips spreading his come around my face. We laid down side by side and cuddled for a few minutes before reality hit us and we had to get dressed and face the real world again …. Back to boring work …

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Is there a continuation of this?

By *wingamajigs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"Is there a continuation of this? "

There will be

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west