FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of her control…..

Out of her control…..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Plans had been made in advance and now the time has come. You were to meet me at my place and then we would be heading out for a celebratory dinner together before you spend the night at mine, as you have done so often, but never quite like this.....

I’d made a big deal about how posh the restaurant was that we were going to for dinner and how it would be great if you could really dress to impress and as always you didn’t disappoint, looking absolutely stunning in a nice low cut black dress that was short enough to show off your legs while still leaving plenty to the imagination.

You arrived at 6pm on the dot and we kissed casually at first and then more passionately as I close the door behind you and lock it, which you don’t even seem to acknowledge despite the fact we should be heading out shortly. I tell you how stunning you look and how pleased I am you dressed up for me, if only you knew, and I hope you can feel how pleased I am as I press up against you for one more kiss.

I grab your bag and lead you through to the living room but the door is shut and before I open it I turn to you and say “This may not be the celebration you were expecting but I think you are going to experience a whole lot more than you were anticipating tonight! I also think you are going to learn a great deal too, about me, about yourself and about what we can experience together....”

And with that I open the door and rather than the empty room you were expecting there are 6 guys all sat round the dining table quietly talking amongst themselves, all fit and athletic looking, all dressed in jeans and shirts, just how you like them, and all now looking directly at you with very hungry expressions on their faces.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

You turn and look at me with a very confused look on your face as I close the door behind me. I look you dead in the eye, seeing a whole gamut of emotions flooding your face as I explain to you what you have got yourself into.

“These guys are all sportsmen too just like me and I know how much you like what they have to offer and I trust them all completely. Nothing that happens in this room tonight will ever leave these walls except in our minds and on this camera which will capture everything and which you will get the only copy of, hopefully to share with me.”

“We are about to live out the deepest, darkest recesses of both our minds and it’s important you know Emma that for this to work there are no safe words tonight. What is about to follow is totally out of your control, you are literally here for the pleasure of the 7 men in this room. Tonight you are our whore, to be used in absolutely any way we see fit, your whole body will be used to satisfy our needs and desires. All the men in this room know that what I say goes and what I say right now is that anything goes!”

“You have 2 choices tonight, you can enjoy it and accept that this is going to happen to you whatever you want and say. You can embrace it as a fantasy fulfilled and know if nothing else that you will have made 7 men incredibly happy. Or you can choose to fight it and us. You can scream and shout and cry and beg and hope that someone might take pity on you but I can promise you they won’t. They all know what an utter whore you are and that if you do that, it just means you want it harder and that’s what they’ll give you, whether you actually want that or not.  All I know is I’m done listening to you saying this is your fantasy but you can’t because of this reason or that reason..... It’s happening tonight for real, there is nothing you can do about it.

For the first time since I met you you are utterly speechless. Your mouth has literally dropped open and still the look of utter confusion is on your face. You don’t seem to know if this is a joke or not, surely I don’t actually mean this, surely I wouldn’t risk doing it with people I knew, surely if you said no then it would mean no right.....

Your eyes are tearing up a little bit but you don’t really look scared you just look totally disoriented

“Stand up guys so Emma can get a good look at you all”

They all stand as one and move away from the table. Since you entered the room none has taken their eyes off you and they all have a look of total lust on their faces, like a pack of lions when the keeper arrives with the fresh meat.

“I would introduce you Emma but there is little point in that because soon you aren’t going to have a clue who is who. They are just going to be a collection of hands, mouths, fingers and cocks and is it really going to matter what their names are......”

“Now you know why I wanted you to dress up for me tonight, I wanted you to make a good impression on my friends here and from the looks on their faces you have certainly done that! Now I can’t promise what state your lovely dress is going to be in when we are done with you so I want you to take a look on the back desk at that pile of money. All 6 of these guys have paid £250 to fuck you tonight, they would have paid a lot more but it’s important they don’t forget who is in charge tonight and who you really belong to so I kept the price down. That money is all yours when we’re done, what I’m getting from tonight is worth far more. There will certainly be enough to get you a nice new dress anyway!”

For a moment you stumble slightly and you literally seem to have gone weak at the knees. You reach out for a chair but one of the guys grabs hold of you and holds you steady, you’re struck by how strong his grip is and how helpless you already feel in his arms but for now he just steadies you and then let’s you go......

“Now first things first, you won’t be needing these anymore!”

I walk over to you and get down on my knees. You look down at me and for the first time I realise that you haven’t uttered a single word since we entered the room and I’m really not sure you have the power of speech anymore. I slowly run my hands up your legs until I reach your knickers, shifting your dress up to your waist as I go so your knickers are on show for all to see. Still you don’t respond other than your cheeks which immediately flush red as you realise you’re exposed for the first time, truly understanding how vulnerable you are.

And even more slowly I remove your knickers, gently brushing over your most sensitive part as I go and you noticeably shiver as I do. And when I reach the floor I love it more than words could ever say as you obediently step out of them for me without even realising what you are doing. I can’t help but notice as I take your knickers away that they are absolutely soaking, we haven’t even started yet but it appears that I have read you and your reaction at what is to come 100% right and my erection stiffens just a little bit more with that knowledge.

At that moment you seem to realise that your dress is still above your waist and you are completely exposed for all the guys to see and without exception they are all staring at your pussy and arse, totally open and available to them. And for the first time since entering that room you make a voluntary reaction and pull down your dress to cover your embarrassment but by then it’s too late!

“Right, now you’re ready for us it’s time for things to begin. I need for you to get on your knees for me and unbuckle everyone’s belts and undo their trousers. I have told everyone how incredible you are with your mouth, it’s time for you to prove it!”

For just a moment you pause and I wonder how you are going to play this but I needn’t have worried, you fall back into line and sink to your knees and immediately start to undo the first belt in front of you as the other guys, myself included, close in around you so that we can be next and I know things are about to get very, very interesting indeed.......

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Interesting meal

To be had

More please

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

You unbuckle the first belt and begin to undo the trousers of the first man in front of you and look up into his eyes as you do so. He’s about my height but far more stocky and muscular and has the look of a man who is very used to having a woman kneel in front of him. He has an arrogant smirk on his face and it’s hard to believe that within 5 minutes of meeting him, without knowing his name or anything about him, you are knelt in front of him about to take his cock out.....

He puts one hand in your hair as he stares into your eyes and gives a little squeeze, just so you know who is in charge and then you release his cock and immediately your eyes widen at the size of it. It is fairly long but that is not what has elicited that response, it’s the girth of it, it’s so thick and hard that you aren’t even sure if you can get it in your mouth let alone anywhere else.

You let out an audible sigh at the sight of it, the first sound you have made since this all began and the owner of this monster cock just gives a little laugh and turns to me and says “told you, they all do that first time!”

All the guys in the room including myself give a little chuckle as we all look down at you and at that point you really seem to understand how utterly helpless you are here, how your wishes and feelings will be totally irrelevant to us and what is about to happen. You are nothing more than a play thing, there for our amusement and entertainment and we are not going to stop until we are all completely finished with you, whatever is left of you by then.......

This realisation certainly doesn’t seem to put you off and for the first time it is you that has a hungry look on your face......7 cocks, all for you, all to be enjoyed and all to be pleasured......you had best get started then!

You open your mouth to take this first monster cock in your mouth but it is not yet time for that.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“I told you to undo everyone’s trousers not to focus on one cock, however appetising it may look”

“You can give it a little kiss for now and know it isn’t long before you’ll be getting exactly what you deserve but there are 7 guys here and they all need exactly the same attention or there will be consequences”

You do as you’re told, give the cock in front of you a little kiss as you look it’s owner in the eye and smile at him obediently, before you move on to the next man and do the same for him

It’s not long before you have completed your first task, 7 men stand in front of you with their jeans down to their knees and their hard cocks straining in front of you. You look like a kid in a candy store, mesmerised by the different sizes and shapes and almost salivating that they are all there for you.....

“Right so now we see how good you really are with your mouth. You have a challenge, you get 1 minute on each cock and your mission is to make one of them cum. The first guy to cum is the loser and from now on will join the back of the queue on everything else, myself included if I happen to lose.”

“You have to bear in mind that these guys don’t like losing and certainly aren’t going to enjoy being 7th in line for everything that is to follow so they will try to resist you, they will be desperate not to cum. You’re going to have to use every trick in the book to get one to cum and when they finally do, you have to let them cum in your mouth. But that isn’t the end of it, you need to keep their cum in your mouth so you can show us all that you have managed it and what a good little cum slut you are by keeping it in your mouth.”

“Yes sir, whatever you say sir”

It’s the first time you have spoken and you say it with a naughty smile on your face. You are clearly enjoying this now, the attention, the cocks and the fact that you are clearly already exciting all these men and I love it. But I love it most because I know what is to come, I know that you aren’t going to be smiling for long, we’re going to wipe that smile off your face very soon because tonight is going to be an extreme rollercoaster of emotions for you from start to finish and even I can’t predict how it’s all going to end……..

And so you begin, taking that first monster cock in your mouth, licking up and down the shaft and using your hands to try to encourage him along too, you’d love for that to be the one that you make cum but the look on his face says you could have an hour on him and he wouldn’t lose control. Your first minute is up and so you move to the next one, smaller and thinner you can give your jaw a bit of a rest on this one but again you work away and love the noises this guy makes straight away as you get to work......

Another minute passes and I’m next, your grin becomes wider as you take me in your mouth, all the way in straight away and hold me there for all to see. You seem like a starving woman who has finally got her first meal, eager and devouring my cock while never breaking eye contact but then that minute is up too so you reluctantly move on to the next cock.....

All the way down the line you go, 7 straining cocks for you, you fondle their balls, stroke up and down their length with your hands, lick and kiss the tip and all the way down the shaft and take them as far into your mouth and down your throat as you can go, some all the way and some not so much. It’s only when you reach the last of the 7 you realise that the camera is being passed along the line to the man who has just been in your mouth so we can get a good close up of everything you’re doing. You momentarily stop at the realisation that this really is being captured forever but then it only works to encourage your enthusiasm and you attack this 7th cock with a whole new vigour!

Maybe it is your new found enthusiasm but the reaction you are getting from this one is totally different from the 6 that have gone before. He is noticeably younger than the others and his cock is already twitching and leaking pre cum by the time you take it in your mouth. He looks a little embarrassed and you feel confident this one won’t take long if you wanted to end it..... but you really don’t, not yet anyway. You look back done the line and all 6 other men are gently stroking their own cocks while watching you. Not wanting to risk their defeat but also unable not to touch themselves at the incredible show you are putting on. You take him all the way to the back of your throat and then out again while looking at each other man in turn.

“You like what you see then boys?”

There are murmurs of approval from them all and you smile and wink at the camera before the minute is up and you start all over again.....

This continues for a while, you get each one close but can’t bring them to completion within the minute, even the young guy seems to just be able to hang on before he gets some respite when his minute is up.

3 times you have been through us all, over 20 minutes on your knees and your jaw is beginning to kill from being stretched to the max and now it’s the biggest one again. You are almost fearful of this one now, especially knowing what is potentially to come

“You’ve started using your hands more than your mouth, that isn’t part of the rules, that has to stop!”

There is a look of fear in your eyes at this point but you remain silent. What does this mean exactly, what am I going to do....

I walk up behind you and reach for your dress, there is a zip at the side but that doesn’t interest me. I grab hold of the back in both hands and yank it apart, tearing just enough to be able to pull it part the way down your arms, pinning them to your sides and exposing your bra. You give a little yelp as your dress rips but otherwise you remain silent, obedient and submissive but that smile well and truly gone now.

“I think the boys need to see what their money has bought them now too”

I grab a pair of scissors from the side and cut your bra from you, exposing your breasts for the first time. And then pull your dress up above your waist so only your stomach is covered. Arms pinned to your sides, breasts, pussy and arse all on show I tell you to continue.

You start at the front again, the biggest cock thrust back in your mouth and now without your hands you can’t prevent him from going deeper than you would like. You start to gag so he releases a bit, before going deep again.

He starts to fondle your breasts too and is really starting to enjoy the discomfort on your face before mercifully the minute is up and you can move on.

On and on this goes until you reach number 7 and you know this is your best chance to end this stage of things. His cock looks ready to burst before you even touch it so you decide now is the time. You look him deep in the eye and almost plead to him

“Cum for me baby please, fill my mouth up with your beautiful cum, I want it baby please......I need it!”

This seems to do the trick, the young guy can’t take any more and begins to tense his stomach muscles as he tries to hold on. You concentrate on the tip knowing this is the most sensitive part and that is it, you feel his cock tense again and can feel it build....

You remember the rules though and dare not let him cum at the back of your throat in case you swallow without showing everyone, terrified of what the consequences of that may be. You hold him just inside your mouth as he explodes inside you, letting out a cry of pleasure as he gushes into your mouth, almost making you gag again. You accidentally swallow some but there is plenty still in your mouth for you to show as the rest of us let out a cheer and start to mock the guy who couldn’t hold on any more, the loser in the team.....

You eagerly open your mouth to prove that you have obeyed the rules, that you are a good girl, that you will do as you’re told and we all look at you proudly showing off your mouth full of cum. The cum of a man you have only just met, whose name you don’t know, and who you will never see again.....

“Congratulations baby I’m proud of you! Right you can swallow it down now, there’s plenty more of that to come.”

You obey and look to me for approval.

“And now kiss the loser, see if he can taste his own cum on your lips”

You do this too, his trousers still round his knees and his now flaccid cock hangs there as you kiss him passionately as we all watch and cheer you on, making jokes at his expense and yours....

“Right boys, get what’s left of that dress off her and get her onto the table, it’s time for the next part.....”

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Part 4 please!

Horny for sure.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

You stand there helpless as two of the guys pull your dress down and again you step obediently out of it so you are totally naked in front of everyone and they all eye you up and down, taking in every detail of your nakedness. You can’t help yourself but brush your hand against the cocks of the two guys nearest to you and a smile crosses your face again as their cocks immediately start to harden more as a result.

A blanket is put across the table, the one concession tonight to your comfort and then the two guys either side of you effortlessly lift you onto the table, your legs hanging over the side and spread nice and wide apart exposing your pussy to the room for all to see.

All the guys other than me crowd around you and are immediately touching you all over. One has the camera and is capturing everything from ever angle to be watched back at a later date. The others are becoming more aggressive and more vocal with you, telling you what a slut you are, telling you what they’re going to do to you, telling you what a long night this is going to be for you. The one with the largest cock is one side of the table and grabs your hand and forces you to grab his cock, encouraging you to start wanking him which you immediately start doing. Another guy follows suit the other side so straight away you have cocks in both your hands.

While all this is going on I’ve gone to your bag to see if you did the other thing I’d asked of you and sure enough you had obeyed again. Your little bag of toys is there, you thought to be shared by us later but in fact your toys are there to be used on you in any way we see fit now....

I show them off to the room to whoops and cheers from the guys and more ammunition for them to tell you what a whore you are, even brought your own toys to the party so there is absolutely no doubting what you came for.

I approach the table with your wand and watch as 2 of the guys are already holding you open and have fingers inside you, 2 at first, then 3 fingers and now 4 between them as they open you right up. You’re moaning and gasping with their movements in and out of you, as they take it in turns, and then both go together, sometimes slowly and sometimes ramming their fingers into your soaking wet pussy. Never have you had 4 fingers inside you at one time, clearly there is some discomfort for you but no-one in that room cares about that, not even you judging by the delicious noises you are making with each new insertion into you. One is toying with your arse now too, teasing around your opening, almost entering but not quite but you’re squirming to try to put him off, under no illusions that it’s clear your arse is definitely not off limits tonight despite what you may want or not want. Despite all this, despite what is racing through your mind, so far you haven’t said anything, you continue to obey as you still slide your hand up and down the two eager cocks next to you.

The one on your left is suddenly getting close, the sight of you being abused in this way along with your wanking is proving too much for him and he starts to breath louder and admits he’s gonna cum. I casually tell him to “cum in her mouth, we don’t want her messy just yet” and without me saying another word you open up and allow him to shoot into your mouth.....your second load of the night with many, many more to come.

Now it’s your turn though and I turn on your wand and immediately hold it against your clit as the two other guys hold you open so I can get it nice and close

So there you are lying spread eagled across the table, two loads of cum already swallowed, two cocks in your hands, a fresh one having replaced the spent one that just unloaded in your mouth, two guys holding your legs apart and your lips wide and me using your wand on you and loving that you are riding up on it, pushing yourself in harder and beginning to moan as you do when things feel good. And all the while every second of the action is being caught on camera, every sound, every taunt thrown at this cum hungry whore, every touch of you and by you and move you make. You look utterly sensational and I am straining so hard myself despite not being touched.......

I don’t know what to expect, will you be able to cum or not, I really want you to but know how hard it is for you but tonight is so different, tonight you aren’t yourself, tonight you have been transformed into a being put solely on this earth for pleasure and whether you sense it’s expected or you have just lost all control, I see the tell tale signs that you are about to cum. Your stomach begins to tense and your legs start to shake despite being held and you go quiet just as you tense and give an enormous moan of pleasure, squeezing down on the two cocks in your hands, much to the amusement of the other guys in the room and they all give a roar of approval as you cum, partly because they love how you have lost yourself in the moment but mainly because they know what that means, they know what the plan is for the night and they know that now they get to finally fuck you.....

What it has all been building up to, time to give the whore what she deserves and to use her for all she’s good for.....

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Worcester

By *orsetMale34Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

huddersfield/manchester

Porthcawl

Lucky girl

Telford

Wow very lucky

Andover

Hot story

Xxx

By *W1967Man  over a year ago

South Leicestershire

Any more?

Everywhere you look now clothing is being removed as those that haven’t already take their shirts and jeans off until everyone is naked. No-one wants anything in the way or any restrictions on what’s to follow.

You are still breathing heavily and tingling from your orgasm, your first ever in front of an audience of admiring men, all wanting to give you the next one. I’m still stood between your legs, naked now and harder than I have ever been in my life. Your toy has been put to one side, now the only toys that will be used on you are the cocks of all these men and as has been agreed in advance I will go first. I want first go on your virgin gangbang pussy before it gets ruined by all these other cocks.

I stand over you and admire you in all your naked glory, still breathing hard but almost breathless at the same time. We look at each other and nothing else, almost oblivious in that moment to all the other naked men in the room and for the briefest moment time seems to stand still, just you and me, the only ones here that really matter and as we continue to stare into each other’s eyes I enter you, slowly and all the way in until I’m as deep as I can go, my balls pressing against your arse and you let out a moan of pleasure. You’re incredibly wet but also beautifully tight from the contractions of your orgasm and you feel every inch of me as I ease into you, never once breaking eye contact.

Just as slowly I pull all the way out until only the tip is still in you and I gradually gyrate my hips feeling all the way around your opening before slowly plunging into you and again you let out a moan of pleasure as I do so.....

Our moment is broken as one of the other guys slides you to the edge of the table, turns your head to the side and rams his cock into your mouth, balls deep and almost making you gag as I’m all the way inside you too. For the first time in your life you have 2 cocks in you at the same time and the explosion of sensations and emotions almost overpowers you as your whole body seems to spasm. Spurred on by this, both me and the guy in your mouth start to speed up our thrusts and you realise you are completely out of control and out of your comfort zone. Both of us are grunting with effort and now one of your hands is placed on a cock and you instinctively start to masturbate him.

Now two hands are on your legs and they are eased wider apart, allowing me to get just that bit deeper with each thrust into you and for us both we really feel the difference as I get harder and faster and deeper with each thrust and then as suddenly as I started I stop and take myself out of you.....

“Right, who’s next?”

One of the guys holding your legs steps into my place as I move to one side and I take hold of the leg he has released. It’s at this moment you are snapped back to reality as you realise that no-one has shown any sign of getting a condom out, no-one has even mentioned it or shown any indication this is expected. You try to say something but the cock remains stuffed in your mouth and a look of fear comes across your face as you desperately try to pull yourself away from the guy standing between your legs. You finally pull your head away from the cock in your mouth and call out “They’ve got to wear condoms surely!”

I stand over you as I look you in the eye and very calmly explain the situation to you “Look Emma I’ve already told you there are no safe words today and this is happening exactly as I’ve planned it whether you like it or not. But now you have a choice, no-one here wants to do anything against your will and let’s face it we’re recording every second of it so now you have to decide, do we continue exactly as I desire and every man in this room is gonna fuck you bareback in any way they and I choose, or does it stop now? Do you want all these men, all these delicious cocks that are here just for you to leave and never return or do you want to shut up, lay back down and become everything you said you wanted to be? You’re just gonna have to trust me that I love you and I know you better than you know yourself! I have this all organised, these guys haven’t just popped in on the off chance, this has taken months of planning and organisation for it to be everything it can be! I asked them all if they wanted to use condoms and they all said no. And anyway, you can’t be a proper cum slut without being filled and covered in cum now can you…..”

You have held eye contact with me throughout and the look of fear has gone, replaced by a look of uncertainty and confusion. For the first time since you walked through that front door you have been given a choice, no does mean no if you choose to say it, just like it always has with this man who has turned your world upside down, the power is with you as we have always discussed, the power to be whoever you want to be…… but this is something you always said you didn’t want, bareback is a step too far for you surely……..it should end……. it has to end…….. but you briefly look around the table at all these men who are here for you, smirks and leers on their faces like they know exactly what decision you are going to make, it’s like they knew this moment was coming and exactly how it would play out and you look at those 7 straining cocks all as hard as a cock can be, all leaking pre cum just how you like it and all there for one thing, to fuck this little cum slut! And in that moment the decision is made, the power of the pleasure giver is yours and you calmly lay yourself back down on the table without another word and even though your legs are still being held, you force them a little wider yourself to show just how eager you are!

The youngest guy, the one who is now officially at the back of the queue, has been filming every second of this little interlude and now moves as close to you as he can as the rest of us take our place. The guy between your legs is so hard at the sight of your passive capitulation I’m worried he won’t even get inside you before he cums which will spoil what is planned. He positions himself between your legs as we all watch on and then he enters you, no condom, totally unprotected and now inside you.

This new man has been fucking away now for 5 minutes, so hard and deep, almost frenzied in his excitement and all the while hands and cocks of the other men are everywhere, constantly swapping who is where but always without fail you have a cock in your mouth and one in both hands, while two men stand either side of you with one hand holding your leg wide while the other hand plays with your exposed clit.

“Right that’ll do you for now, I don’t trust you aren’t gonna cum!”

The others laugh as he reluctantly pulls out and the next one takes his place and this guy wastes no time in fucking you as hard as he can, pounding away at your dripping wet pussy and as he does I move alongside and lean down and whisper in your ear.

“This is what we always talked about Emma, this is it. I couldn’t leave it to you or it never would have happened but now it is happening and it’s still only just beginning. Look at the faces of these guys, you are everything they could ever have wanted and you are giving them all more pleasure than any woman ever has before. You are truly mine now and I am yours and I’m sharing you with them because I can and because I know that on this one occasion it’s everything you said you wanted but everyone in this room, including you, knows now without any doubt that you belong to me and I belong to you, nothing can change that now. When you watch this back you’re going to thank me for making you go through with it and you will never again have to doubt what you are capable of doing, or having done to you!”

With that I stand up and ease my still hard cock into your mouth and you willing take me in. Tasting your own juices on my cock and conscious that you are willingly pleasuring me as this other stranger continues to fuck you harder and harder because he has paid me to and because I’m letting him. Jolting your whole body as he does and forcing my cock further down your throat. Regardless of everything I have done to you and everything I am letting happen, you love me and you just want to please me. Deep down you know this is what you have always wanted but you don’t know how you can deal with the reality, the consequences of what may come and again the fear hits you. As I’m in your mouth and another man fucks you, how can “trust me” be enough to make it ok. But it is, you do, you always have and always will because you know this is who you are!

“Ok that’s enough for you, remember the plan. Rob I think it’s your turn, she’s looking a bit comfortable all of a sudden.”

You have no idea who Rob is but it doesn’t take any time to work it out as the guy with the biggest cock moves into position between your legs and without any hesitation stuffs his fat cock into you and you let out a part scream part groan in pain and pleasure as he does. It’s lucky you’re so wet and so well prepared or there’s no way you could have taken him but even so the pain is detracting from any pleasure as you ignore my cock hanging by your face and grip on to the guys next to you for support

“You probably won’t enjoy this baby but I’m sure going to!” He calls out to you as he pulls all the way out and slams back in to you with a nasty smile on his face that says the more you scream the more he’ll enjoy it.

You don’t disappoint him as you let out another scream as he thrusts into you and start whimpering with each further thrust. As painful as it is you are slowly adapting to his size and are almost able to enjoy the experience as you finally open your eyes and look at the almost animalistic look on his face as he pounds you. He almost looks angry that you’re able to take it and so grabs your thighs so he can get more purchase on each thrust.

The pain is still there for you but also now pleasure as your body learns to accommodate his extra size and you start to enjoy what is happening to you. You are what you always said you wanted to be, a filthy little whore, there to be fucked by whoever wants a turn. Things can’t possibly get worse now so now you can let loose, do what you have always wanted to do, give men pleasure, make them happy, make them all want you and need you.

“There you go boys, she is officially broken in for now!”

“Right, next in line......”

The only one left that hasn’t already cum in your mouth, takes his place and starts fucking you as hard as he can having been spurred on by what he has seen but after Rob you barely feel him at this stage but you don’t care, you are all about the men’s pleasure right now! The 2 who have already cum in your mouth are now ready for you again, one is holding one of your legs wide and the other still has the camera and is capturing it with a massive erection showing he is desperate to have his turn on you.....

The guy in you finishes his turn and the other two finally get their go, the loser last of course.

By now you are absolutely loving it, putting on a show for your boys, moaning, gasping, begging, shouting at them to go harder and deeper, fuck you, make you cum, wanting them to get their monies worth. You have absolutely nothing to lose now, you have been completely defiled, you are what you always said you wanted to be, now is the time to live out the fantasy to the max! Bring it on boys!!!!

Everyone has taken their turn. 7 glorious hard cocks have been inside you and fucked you as hard and deep as they can. The plan is wonderfully on track and now the next stage....

I disappear for a moment and return with a blindfold and explain what is going to happen next.

“It’s time for you to live up to your title of cum slut now Emma. But now you don’t get to know who it is inside you and who has cum or where. How many of us will you recognise from our cocks, or from anything you may have picked up on, only time will tell I guess.”

And with that the blindfold goes on you and everything for you goes dark.....

“Please don’t let them cum inside me I’m begging you! Anywhere else but not that! I can’t risk getting pregnant, I can take anything else tonight but not that!”

I lean down and whisper into your ear again

“They’ll cum where I’ve told them they can cum Emma, nothing will change that now.”

And with that the first cock enters you and begins to thrust away, another enters your mouth, hands are all over your body touching you, stroking you, teasing you, playing with your clit in just the way you like it, it is an overwhelming cascade of sensations and you totally lose yourself.

A moment later and it’s all change, a different cock is in you and everyone changes position, maybe it’s me this time, it’s similar to me but a moment later it’s all change.

You are totally disorientated with everything, but from nowhere, all of a sudden you can feel a climax building inside you. We can all see it as you start to pant louder, getting closer and you even call out despite yourself, telling us all you’re going to cum.

And then it happens, maybe it’s even me who is there but whoever it is you don’t know but just at the very moment you tense up in orgasm so do they and you feel them fill you up, unleashing their cum inside you as you had begged me not to but at that exact moment you don’t care, you are almost euphoric with your own orgasm but you have no time to recover because immediately another cock is inside you, no care in the slightest that his cock is now inside you with another man’s cum, he just wants to fuck you regardless.

Again they all swap and this time it’s Rob, the largest by far, no hiding that. He thrusts away for a while and then they change again, and with that change you can feel the cum start to leak out of you but again you are filled straight away, one after the other, only for a moment or two before the next one. Cocks constantly thrust into your mouth and again you can taste yourself on them.

Suddenly the cock inside you pulls out and sprays his cum all over your stomach, 2 down 5 to go.....

Shortly afterwards another one cums this time on your face, was that one in your mouth or from your pussy you no longer know or care.....

And then the largest back inside you, thrusting so hard and deep but you can take it now and then it happens again, you feel yourself being filled and this time it seems endless, the amount of cum seemingly matching the size of the cock!

You have lost count now with how many there are, you are mentally and physically shattered but another one is in you pumping away and this time he pulls out to cum on you again, this time over your breasts and then another follows immediately afterwards, another over your face this time and in your mouth.

There is a cock inside you again so clearly it isn’t done, they can’t have recovered surely, it can’t be going round again. You can feel the mix of cum oozing out of you now and finally another one cums inside you, how many is that now you really don’t know......

And suddenly it’s done, there are hands still on you but the fucking is over, for now.....

The blindfold is taken off you and there you lay, covered in cum. Your face, your breasts, your stomach and your pussy all completely covered as you lay there panting like a dog.

“Right boys someone grab the lube, we need to get her ready for the next stage while we recover”

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Excellent read - looking forward to the next instalment!

Worcester

really loving this

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Andover

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Porthcawl

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Loving this

Wow.

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Love it

Very hot

By *upiterqueenWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall

Cant wait to read the rest

huddersfield/manchester

Good story

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

One of the guys has the camera and is panning up and down your body, showing you in all your cum covered glory and you just lay there, exhausted but enthralled, no care for anything now, knowing what is to come, scared but also totally accepting of your fate.....

Hands are on you again now, playing with your clit and opening your pussy up nice and wide and fingers sliding in and out of you, cum oozing from your pussy but absolutely no-one seems to care, least of all you.

And then I reappear with a bottle of lube in my hands and a very excited smile on my face. It looks like I have taken responsibility for getting you ready for the next stage and you love that, love that it will be my fingers sliding into your arse for all to see. I pour some of the lube into my hands and start to work it around your opening, gently working it around but not yet placing a finger inside your arse, I tease but don’t go through with it but you know it’s coming, totally resigned to what will follow and lost in the moment of what you are there for.

Then I start to ease my finger into you, all the while hands are working away at your pussy and clit, your legs are pulled wide apart and back so your arse is totally exposed, making it very easy for me to do my work. In and out I slide my finger and now two, there is a little pain but I’m being incredibly gentle, clearly loving every second of what I’m doing, loving the fact that 6 other guys are all watching me open up your arsehole for them in preparation, knowing they would all like to be doing what I’m doing. I speed up a little and start opening you more, knowing you will need all the help you can get for what is about to come. More and more lube gets added, there can’t be too much for what is going to happen and now I ask if anyone else would like to finger your arse.....

There are plenty of volunteers and the next guy steps up to take his turn, far less gentle than me but then he doesn’t need to be, you are now far better prepared.  He is working two fingers in and out with ease and you are really starting to get into it now, moaning away with the motion, both your holes filled with fingers at the same time for the first time in your life and you feel another orgasm start to build, your third of the evening, or maybe the 4th, how can anyone keep count now.....

You tense up and unleash your orgasm to more cheers from around the table and I know that you are now ready.

I take my place between your legs, again obviously I have pulled rank and will take first turn on you, I am rock hard again, who needs recovery time when this is going on and I’m not alone, hard cocks are springing up all around you and you don’t waste any time getting hold of them and allowing your mouth to be used again.

I rub more lube into my cock and hold it next to your arse before gradually easing myself into you and oh my god it feels incredible.  Just the tip at first, you are still incredibly tight despite all your preparation and you are clearly a little anxious about how much this is going to hurt which just makes you tighter. Your legs are still being held wide apart and pulled up towards your body, you’re at the perfect angle for me to ease in and that’s exactly what I do, ever so slowly, ever so gently, just a few more centimetres and then stop to allow you arse to accept me and adjust, then a little deeper until eventually I’m all the way into you, balls deep and there are so many comments being hurled at you now!

“She loves it” “God I can’t wait for my turn” “This whore won’t say no to anything.....” “I’m gonna fill her arse up until it’s pouring out of her....” and much, much more....

And all the while hands are being used on you, fingers on your clit, fingers inside you, one cock after another in your mouth, fucking your mouth with no care while I fuck your arse....

And now I ease all the way out and then back in, slightly quicker this time but still very gently. Your arse is loosening for me and I can feel it and love it. I can just imagine how loose you will be after 7 cocks have all taken their turn!

I gradually start to speed up, I’m really fucking you now, not pounding you but sliding in and out and picking up the pace and then I pull out.

“Next....”

Gone are your complaints, you know it’s futile, you know all 7 of these men are having their turn and you know that you love it, you know you want it, you know you are there for exactly that, all holes, nothing off limit, there to be fucked and to give pleasure and oh my god are you doing that!!

The next guy takes his place and slides straight in, he is slightly smaller than me and you accommodate him with ease and he takes full advantage, sliding in and out of you with ease, fucking your arse just like he was your pussy earlier and you’re loving every second of being his anal slut. In the brief moment a cock isn’t in your mouth you encourage him

“Fuck my arse baby, show me how hard you can do it”

And he doesn’t disappoint.....

And then the next one takes his turn, the 3rd cock in your arse that night and this one is a bit bigger and you feel yourself being stretched again

After a few minutes he looks at me and confirms it’s ok, I give him permission and he slides his cock all the way out of you and then slams it back in, but into your pussy this time and you gasp as he does, you were so unprepared for that but at the same time you knew it was coming!

And then out of your pussy and back into your arse! Hole swapping, just like we have watched together so many times but you never thought it could happen to you, never thought you could let it but here it is, and you don’t complain, your journey is almost complete, nothing left surely for them to do to you now. Back out of your arse and into your pussy and on it goes.....

And then he pulls out completely and I tell the two holding you to open you up completely and they oblige, gaping you open on that table, your arse wide open for all to see and the biggest cock now takes its turn, fairly gently at first, he doesn’t want to cause too much damage and spoil the fun but gradually he gets harder and deeper and faster and it hurts, we can all see it hurts but we can all see you don’t care either, you love it, love being used and totally abused like this. You are in heaven!!

And again he hole swaps with you, one stab in your arse and one in your pussy, in and out to roars of approval from your goading fan club!

And on and on it goes, each taking a turn, gaping you in between cocks, all swapping from one hole to the next, you mouth being fucked by cocks that have just been in your arse and your pussy and you really don’t care. This is what whores are here to do

And finally I speak again

“Right time for the last stage, let’s get all her holes filled at once. One of you get on the floor and let’s lower her into position, it’s time she experienced her first dp!”

Great story, looking forward to the next part

Andover

Worcester

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

lucky Whore

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

She's got what she's been dreaming of

Porthcawl

My Mrs would love this

"My Mrs would love this"

Best you get planning then

huddersfield/manchester

dudley

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

A very strong, erotic and realistic story of a woman being taken by a group of eager and determined men. Not that far from our experiences ... x Anne

By *upiterqueenWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall

Sounds like a heavenly fantasy

This has got me so turned on.

Looking forward to the next part.

Xxx

Oh

My

Goodness

So delicious. I am wet x

"Oh

My

Goodness

So delicious. I am wet x"

Thank you! It’s nice to elicit that kind of response from my story x

"This has got me so turned on.

Looking forward to the next part.

Xxx"

Thank you, glad you are enjoying so far and will try to get the next part done as soon as possible x

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Looking forward to hearing more

Telford

I want more of this

I can't stop thinking about this story. It was so delicious and painted a very vivid image x

By *sletwoCouple  over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

And this man is all mine...how lucky am I!

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

One of the men takes his place lying on the floor as guys either side of you help you off the table. Cum slowly dripping from everywhere as it’s the first time you have stood up since you were completely covered and filled. The youngest guy seems to have been given the task of cleaning you up briefly and takes a towel to remove the worst of it. You seem to take pity on him and his general role of dogsbody and give him a passionate kiss as he does so and thank him for looking after you.

“Be under no illusions Emma that’s not for your benefit but for ours. We don’t want cum dripping on us, that’s your role. But don’t worry, it won’t be long before it’s all been replaced and you are back where you deserve to be!”

With that you blow me a little kiss and don’t even wait for your instructions.

“Oh look, a nice hard cock for me to sit on”

I love what you have become on this night. It’s everything I hoped it would be, you are everything I hoped you would be. From that unsure, anxious woman when you first walked into the room, to this wonderful submissive, obedient little slut now. Not even needing to be told, just knowing that if there is a cock there it needs to be satisfied because that’s your role, it’s who you are!

You take your place on the willing cock beneath you and easily slide it inside you. It’s the first time tonight you have been in any kind of position of power and you don’t want to waste it so you immediately set about riding that cock inside you. Grinding away with him as deep as he can go just as you like to do with me. Feeling every inch of him, putting pressure on all the right places, as you moan to show just how much you’re loving it, hands behind your head putting your boobs on show for everyone to see and loving your role as the star attraction! I let you have your fun because it’s great to see how completely uninhibited you have become!

You now reposition yourself into the squat position hovering above his cock and expertly place it back inside you much to the delight of your watching crowd, who like me are loving the show you are putting on! You grip his cock tightly despite how wet you are, how full of cum you are, and you slowly lower yourself all the way down, never releasing your tight grip and it’s clear the man beneath you is loving every second of it!!

“Oh my god that feels good!” he repeats over and over until “Oh my god” is all he can manage.

I know exactly what he means….. I know exactly how amazing it feels when you milk my cock like that as you have so many times before and I almost feel jealous for the first time tonight but it doesn’t last as I decide to take control back from you.

“That’ll do you little slut” I say as I push you back down onto your knees forcing his cock as far into you as it will go!

I position myself behind you and between the legs of the man beneath you and have a choice to make…… I decide to see just how much you can take and I place my cock at the entrance to your already full pussy, sliding myself alongside another man’s cock, something I thought I could never do but tonight all bets are off, absolutely nothing is off limits and somehow I manage to slide all the way into you. Your pussy strained beyond anything you thought possible and you let out a massive gasp and almost scream “Oh my god!”

Nobody can quite believe what they are seeing but they love it!! The cheers and jeers and insults hurled at you just make you love it all the more as for the first time in your life you have 2 cocks in your pussy at the same time, something you never would have thought was close to being possible but here it is….. uncomfortable for sure but oh my god so fucking good!

Both me and the guy beneath you slide in and out, neither caring they are rubbing up against another cock, transfixed by this amazing slut who has no limits, who can be used in any way they like and on it goes!

Another cock slides into your mouth and now you are taking 3 cocks for the first time and others try to use your hands on them as you struggle for any kind of balance or control but let’s face it, your control ended the moment you walked into the room!

After a couple of minutes I decide it’s time to complete the final part of the puzzle……. All holes filled at once……. and I remove myself from your pussy and effortlessly slide into your arse, so open now after the pounding it’s taken already I can barely feel the difference between that and your pussy and now free of another cock alongside me I can fuck you hard and fast and deep, while the cock in your pussy does the same and different men do the same to your mouth with no hands to prevent them going as deep as they like!

There can be no denying it now, you really are a little fuck toy, a series of holes to be used and abused by any man who wishes. All holes filled at once, all holes pounded as hard as it’s possible to be pounded and you love it, you absolutely fucking love it as you pant and groan and grind away completely lost in the moment.

After a while I remove myself from you and another man takes my place fucking your arse first but then swapping occasionally to join the other cock in your pussy too……

On and on this goes, each man taking a turn in every position….. under you, in your arse, in your pussy and in your mouth! Insults and jeers continue to rain down but there is no doubting the awe these men are actually feeling towards you! They have never seen anything like it let alone joined in with it. This is the power you have, this is who you are, this is what you can do! A woman unlike any other……

As much as you are loving it you are really beginning to hurt now. Every hole has been brutalised for hours and it’s beginning to take its toll so it’s with some measure of relief you hear me say it’s time to finish this off boys!

With that everyone steps away from you and you are effortlessly lifted back onto the table.

“It’s time for your final shower my darling. Open your mouth and spread your pussy lips as wide as they can go, I want you covered everywhere”

As you have all night you obey without question and open your mouth and take your pussy in your hands, opening your hole as wide as it will go, rubbing your clit and inserting fingers occasionally inside yourself as if you don’t even know you’re doing it. All around the table men position themselves and start stroking their cocks violently, desperate to cover this little cum slut again and you love the show that’s being put on for you! In no time the first cock starts to spray all over you again and there almost seems to be a domino effect as one after the other all 7 cocks cover you….. hair, face, boobs, stomach and of course pussy, that beautiful wide open pussy!!

“Don’t you dare move” I say as you lay their exhausted as all around you guys start to get dressed.

“Right boys as promised you all get one pic as a keepsake. But for your eyes only remember, I don’t think any of you would like your staring role in this film made public”

And you lay there obediently as one after the other they all take their pictures on their phones. A picture of this amazing cum slut, covered from head to toe in cum, smiling for the camera, hands still holding your pussy open and still playing with yourself as they do.

One by one they all leave without another word and I lean down next to you and whisper in your ear. “It’s time to go get you cleaned up gorgeous lady, we have a movie to watch together now.” And I kiss you passionately and you know the night is definitely not over yet!

huddersfield/manchester

Porthcawl

dudley

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe