FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first time

Our first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a normal Friday night, my freind had popped in for a few drinks. The night went on and on which was fairly normal.

As the conversation continued we began discussing his love life and if he was going to settle down anytime soon. He jokingly said "when are we all going to have a three sum" Kate looked at me with very pert smile.

A few weeks before Kate and myself had been playfully discussing past sexual exploits and that neither of us had had a 3 sum before and to her surprise how I would be up for experience, however nothing more was said.

He had noticed her pert smile and the conversation hushed for a few seconds. Now we had all had a few drinks, and Kate suggested that perhaps we did, and laughed while highlighting the fact that I was flush and becoming aroused.

After a few more drinks and much flirting between the both of them my freind said if it was ok to stay the night he would take himself to bed in our spare room and if we wished we could join him.

Me and Kate ha a quick discussion, and not long after we headed up. We went into our own room where she undressed to her underwear kissed me, told me she loved me and asked if I was ready. I decided to let her go first, and waited a few minutes in our room.

I heard her open the door to our spare room, and her say to him "what do you think?" A few moments later I walked in, they were both in bed together her arms around his neck kissing.

I got naked myself and climbed in with them and began to remove her bra. As she kissed him she began to wank us both while I caressed her breasts and body. Before long I moved myself down and began to perform oral sex on her as she did on him.

He was raring to go, he grabbed her hips and lay her down on the bed, I watched as he began to fuck my wife. He was tall and athletic and very well hung compared to myself, her face was full of pleasure as he p0 and kissed her body.

He flipped over and held her with her on top, as her body shook all the time as I watched with my erect cock in hand.

They moved into a doggy position and as Kate tried to suck my cock I could feel her breath as she exhaled from his thrusts.

As Kate lay back down her head resting on my lap looking up at me, my freind wrapped her legs adound his waist. I kissed her before he tensed, pulled out and came over her pussy and stomach.

After a little small talk Kate and my self went back into our room, as we kissed I could taste and smell him on her.

The next day was a little akward Kate stayed in bed and my freind and I had a cup of tea, but before he left I made sure to thank him for fucking my wife.

Stay turned for volume 2!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *asil353Man  over a year ago

bridgwater

I hope there is more

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago