FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > B & B delight

B & B delight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xpressionist OP   Man  over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

We managed to get away for a few days to a popular seaside destination, a nice b & b/hotel but what was considered a slightly seedy part of the resort. There was an art exhibition that I wanted to see, and did where there seemed great interest in some of the pictures I showed various exhibitors. For part of the day we both chatted to all sorts of new people until time to leave. At the bar/restaurant of the b&b it was with delight that some of the people we spoke to were also dining there and possibly staying there. The evening went on, I was talking to one guy who took a particular interest in my paintings while you sat on a sofa between two guys who'd also attended. Your conversation with them was very quiet and had the hint of secrecy, more so when each in turn would 'accidentally 'touch your thighs, lean in because of the noise of the fellow guests enjoying their evenings. Every once in a while the two guys with you would exchange courteous glances at the chap talking to me on the other side of the large dining/lounge area, - they had obviously been together. A while later, you get up and are followed by the two older men, both in their 50's at least without looking back. I, a brief while later stop the conversation with the guy I'm talking to and ask where his friends have gone. He replies that they have rather taken a shine to you and are probably looking to take it further. He then looks down to my groin and proclaims quite boldly that, " you seem to like that idea ". I admit that it's true and he then says, " you'll not be left out,....completely ". We finish our drinks and go up to our various rooms. The man I'm with turns to me and says, " this is the room my friends are in, it's open, have a peek inside ". I slowly push the door ajar and I am confronted with you, on all fours with one of the men rhythmically sliding his cock, bare, in and out of your pussy. Your groans of pleasure muffled only because the other has his large cock engorged in your mouth. The man with me grabs my arm and opens the door further, pulls me into the room. " I have the adjoining room to open things up a bit ". The two men with you swap ends, turn you onto your back and continue, barely making contact with their third friend. You look knowingly at me, privy to information that I do not know and carry on enjoying the mele of bare older, hard cock inside you. The adjoining door is now open, and I'm then disrobed and now facing at a short distance the arse of the current lover slamming his cock in your pussy. The man I have been chatting to seems to have been naked before I'd even noticed, engorged, lubed and large cock in hand nudging at my tight hole. As he grabs my hips and slides all the way in I watch you swallow the load of your other lover who has just released into your mouth. The man inside me speeds up, waiting for your other lover to empty into your pussy. It's not long, and with a satisfying grunt his seed is pumping into you as you moan. I feel the cock inside me pulse, seconds before the low grunt and now my arse is full of cum, only leaking down my perineum and thigh as he pulls out. The man who came in your mouth, with help from your pussy filler, lifts me up and takes me to you. On your back, legs spread wide, my head is pushed towards your pussy and I tongue the cum from your pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Very good

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago