FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > PDI Gold story

PDI Gold story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year, I went cycling in Gran Canaria. The mountains were impressive and important too was the quality of the tarmac on the climbs and descents. I’d chosen an adult-only hotel in the southern part of the island. I arrived late the first evening and having ditched my luggage in my room went straight out for the night.

It wasn’t the first time I’d gone on holiday alone. I’d come to accept that holidays for one were going to be inevitable. I’d bring a bike as a companion and fill my days riding it up mountains, pretending to be happy and fulfilled. Sure I’d get fit and see some amazing places, but there was always the dull ache of loneliness in the empty chair opposite me at the end of each day.

I followed my ear to the noisiest part of town. It sounded lively. I was very excited. It had been ages since I’d partied in a sunny resort. I walked past the first bar I saw. It was wall to wall with men wearing nothing but shoes. A real sausage fest. Oh well, that was the resort gay bar. That’s OK, I thought. Something for everyone here and why not.

The next bar was also very camp. Sinatra’s New York New York belting out and not a woman in sight. Good for them. The next bar had two women on the door, each over six feet tall and with stubble. I was clearly in an LGBT-friendly part of town.

The entertainment complex I was walking through was huge and spread over three levels. Bars, restaurants, clubs...there must have been a hundred of them. And after walking past every single one of them, I had yet to find a bar with straight people in it and time was creeping on.

I had clearly not done enough research into the resort. I hoped that I wouldn’t end up spending my evenings holed up in the hotel bar or, worse, in my room.

I grabbed a McD’s and headed back to my hotel. The late evening flight was catching up with me and I wanted to be fresh in the morning to get up the mountains that loomed over the resort.

The hotel was modern and clean. The staff were young, enthusiastic and friendly. At least I’d enjoy it here.

Back in my room I finished my unpacking and showered. There was a complimentary bottle of red wine from the island in the mini kitchen area and I decided to sit out on the balcony for a glass before bed.

Every room had a balcony. Each had its own table, chair and lounger. They were divided by shoulder-height frosted glass partitions. I thought them private enough to risk sitting out there naked. I’d become a real enthusiast for the naturist lifestyle over recent years living abroad in hot countries but the UK weather had dampened my fervour. I didn’t want to waste the opportunity here and it was still warm even at this late hour.

I lay on a towel, sipped the wine and relaxed. This was wonderful. The night was still, broken only by the distant murmur of the gay lads enjoying themselves. The glassy pool below was lit seductively. I wondered if I’d be able to have a late swim the following evening.

Then I heard a noise close by, a chair leg being dragged across the floor. It seemed to be coming from the balcony next to mine. There were no lights on and I’d assumed no one was in, or that they were already asleep. Then I saw a movement through the glass partition and suddenly a head popped up above it. Before I could react, it turned towards me.

She was pretty. She had long hair tied up with a loud blue scrunch. She stared right at me. I moved my hand quickly to cover up my cock but in my haste spilled the last of my wine onto my thigh. I was about to apologise for any offence but she beamed a wonderful disarming smile at me before I could. Then, wordlessly, she disappeared back behind the glass. More movement behind the glass and then silence again.

Oh no. I thought. I hoped she wasn’t alerting her partner or the hotel staff. That could be embarrassing. I stood up and went back into my room to clean the wine from my thigh.

As I dried off, there was a knock on my door. My heart began beating more quickly. Could this be her fella intent on punchng me on the nose, or the staff telling me there’s been a complaint. Bloody hell.

I walked to the door and looked to see if there was a spyhole I could look through. There wasn’t. I paused. Do I answer it? The staff would have keys...they could let themselves in anyway and then I’d look really silly pretending not to be there. I decided to take a chance and open it. I wrapped the towel around my waist, took a breath and slowly opened the door.

“Hi, again!” she said and smiled. Her smile was incredible.

“Oh hi.” I didn’t know what to say.

“I just came round to say, erm, that, erm…” She too seemed not to know what to say.

“Look,” I interrupted, “I’m really sorry if I caused any offence just now. I was..”

“No, no no,” she said, still smiling. “I was going to say the same about intruding on your privacy. I didn’t realise there was anyone in this room. It’s been empty all week. I got used to it.”

“I just arrived. My flight was really late.” I smiled at her. “It’s OK. I wasn’t offended at all. Just embarrassed. I thought the knock on the door was your fella coming over to sort me out!”

She laughed. She was wearing a blue sarong and had bare feet. She looked beautiful in the dim light of the corridor. I found the sight of her bare feet very attractive.

“No fella with me, thank god,” she said. “Just me. Are you here by yourself?”

“Fraid so. Came to cycle.”

“Cool...can I see your ride?” Her eyes had lifted beyond me to my bike perched up against the wall in my room.

“Of course. Please come in”

I heard her feet pad lightly across my room. In the light now, the sarong was more translucent. Her body looked beautiful. Athletic but not overly muscled.

She stared appreciatively at my bike.I stood next to her. I could smell her perfume.

“Do you ride?” I asked. She stared back at me and a faint grin danced across her eyes.

“Mmm. Sometimes. Depends on the terrain.”

“I know what you mean. I prefer smooth roads.” A gentle breeze was getting up outside and gently waving her sarong onto her body, caressing and releasing her boobs.

“I like smooth too, but sometimes when it feels right, I like rough.”

We stared at the bike in silence briefly, the pause becoming more pregnant.

“Would you like a glass of wine? It’s the free one.” She would love one.

I went to the mini kitchen.

“I’m Seth,” I offered as I poured. No answer. I turned and she’d moved out of sight onto the balcony.

I brought the glasses outside and placed them on the table. She’d perched herself delicately on the chair. I told her my name again and raised a glass for a clink.

“I’m Eve. Cheers.” It tasted so much better now than it had earlier.

“It’s still so warm at this hour,” I said. “So pleasant coming here from England.”

“I know. Feeling the breeze on parts of my body that normally don't is very sensuous.”

She lifted one leg up to tuck it under her bum. As she did, her sarong fell loose revealing her thigh and hips. The skin was smooth and reflected the lights from the pool below. She was naked beneath it. She saw me looking at her.

“Seth, do you mind if I slip this sarong off? Please feel free to take off your towel. I think you’d prefer it. I don’t want to cramp your style.”

I didn’t answer. I simply stood and unfurled my towel as she pulled her sarong up over her head.

“Ah that’s better.” She closed her eyes and stretched her arms skyward, purring like a kitten.

I laid out my towel on the lounger and offered it to her. It was more comfortable than the chair.

“That’s nice of you, Seth.” She got up from the chair and stood next to me. We leaned against the balcony rail admiring the view together, sipping our wine.

“I fancy a swim naked down there. It looks so relaxing.” I hoped she’d take this as an invitation.

She moved nearer to me to see the pool a little easier and our elbows touched as they rested on the rail. I could feel my cock stirring.

“I’d love that, Seth.” A pause. She turned to face me. “I love that you’re tall.”

Our eyes met and didn’t budge. “Thankyou. I love your smile. It’s very uncomplicated. So sexy.”

She moved a little closer to me. My cock was now semi-hard and it touched her tummy. She didn’t flinch. She just looked down and for a long moment, we both watched my cock as it got harder and harder, twitching and bouncing. My breathing became deeper and faster. Eve could hear it too.

She leaned over to the table, slowly put her glass down, and returned to face me. She looked into my eyes, holding their gaze as her hand moved down between us, resting gently on my cock. Her touch was gentle. She encircled the shaft with her warm palm, as if savouring its form, its hardness. She moved closer to me, her face just inches from mine, looking up into my eyes. I placed my hands on her hips, gently pulling her closer.

Our eyes closed and our lips met. Her mouth was slightly open, her lips pouted. We kissed softly, feeling each other, testing and reacting to each other’s slightest movement, moistening one another’s lips with our own. I tilted my head to the left, pressing myself against her. I felt her nipples hard against my chest as she began to jerk my cock in her hand, being careful not to pull too hard, testing my reactions to her every movement.

I slid my hands round her back and began to stroke her bum. Her skin was smooth and warm. She felt firm, her roundness inviting my hands to explore further. I pulled her tighter towards me.

I could hear her breathing quicken. I pushed her back, down onto the chair and knelt in front of her. I lifted her knees up so her feet rested on the seat.

She gazed into my eyes as I looked up at her, my face inches from her pussy. She was shaved and smooth. I held her gaze as my lips moved slowly onto her. I kissed her pussy lightly. Tiny feather light kisses on the edges of her lips, slowly moving up and down, left and right. She sighed gently and ran her fingers through my hair, her nails on my scalp, urging me to continue.

I moistened her pussy with my lips, kissing her pussy as though it were her mouth, sucking, sliding, darting my tongue out for the first time and then stopping, letting the pressure build, careful not to touch her clit yet.

Then I flattened my tongue against the base of her pussy and began to lick upwards like an ice cream, as slowly as I could, travelling towards her clit. As I reached it, her sighs became soft moans. I continued my path up over her clit to her mound, then retreated back to her opening, beginning the ice cream again. And again, each time dwelling longer and longer over her clit, and each time her moans became a little louder.

There was no rush. We had all night. My tongue began to concentrate its focus on her clit, darting across its hood in an x-shaped dance. I breathed in her sexy smell and let out a small sigh of delight. Eve pulled my head into her, her hips beginning to move in slow circles. I could taste her beautiful wetness. I could feel her pussy swelling and opening up for me.

Suddenly, a light was switched on in the balcony next to us and we heard the voices of a couple next door, returning from their evening out. I paused and looked up into Eve’s eyes. The intensity of her gaze was breathtaking. Her eyes had dilated. “Please, Seth.”

I licked her clit again, focussed, urgent, my hands wrapped around under her thighs, locking them to me. She moaned louder. “Yes, please. Please”

The voices next door stopped. They were listening to us from only feet away. I raised myself in front of her, continuing to hold her thighs open with my arms. I guided my cock towards her pussy, pausing as it reached her glistening lips, allowing her a point of decision. She reached her hands around onto my bum and pulled me towards her.

My cock entered her briefly and then pulled out. Then into her again, an inch. A long pause, then slowly back. Then my first thrust into her, half my cock disappearing. She let out a loud moan as she watched my cock inside her. I slowly withdrew and thrust again, slowly in and out, shallow, savouring every movement of warm wet pleasure.

She brought her right hand round to my balls, cupping them as they tightened up, dragging her fingernails across them. My cock thrust deeper, almost to the hilt. She threw her head back against the chair, her hair flowing down the back of it. I thrust harder and faster, responding to her moans. Eve closed her eyes tightly then looked back at my cock sliding inside her.

I put two fingers in her mouth and she greedily sucked on them, wetting them. I brought them down to her clit, lightly massaging the hood, pushing her clit gently down onto the shaft of my cock as it slipped into her.

Her moans became louder. I hadn’t realised it but I had begun to moan too. I thrust harder, alternating between shallow and deep, all the time massaging Eve’s clit. We seemed to fit together so naturally.

I heard moans coming from our neighbours and had barely noticed that our neighbours were watching us over the balcony partition. Eve noticed when I did. She smiled at them. I thrust harder.

“I’m going to come, Seth. Please.” I thrust deep and fast. I could feel Eve’s body tense and stiffen. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me into her as her body began to pulsate. “Oh God, I’m coming. Oh Seth. Yes.”

She bucked beneath me, moaning loudly, her eyes shut tight as her head shook towards me. I thrust fast through her orgasm and only as I felt it begin to subside did I allow myself to come.

My orgasm built from the bottom, rising and rising into her, my muscles straining to force every inch of my cock into her. I came deep into her pussy, the pleasure almost unbearable. I could feel her pussy contracting and releasing around my shaft as her orgasm continued. I felt I was pushing my lifeforce into her, that she was taking every drop of me into her.

“Oh God, Seth, I can feel your come in me.” This seemed to reignite her and she urged my fingers to continue on her clit. She had gone beyond her first orgasm into something different, somewhere rare. She screamed out as her second orgasm burst open inside her. I’d never seen a girl come this hard. It seemed to last for minutes. Her screams died down to whimpers as she whispered my name over and over, her legs beginning to relax their grip around my waist.

Our neighbours moaned in pleasure as they touched each other, watching us. Eve and I stood up smiling and wordlessly retreated to my bed. We slept intertwined until the sun arose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent!

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

Alas and alack! I’ve been to PDI about twenty times in the last ten years - mostly on my own and have stayed in many hotels similar to the one described above. I have never had an experience with a lady “in the next room” nor had a couple looking over the partition from the other “next room”.

I guess I’ve just been unfortunate, but the dunes are wonderful for a voyeur such as I and if I can gain entrance to my favourite sex club of an evening, the fun to be had can be mind blowing for an old man.

I found a newly opened sex cinema in one of the shopping centres which is mostly full of old fools such as myself, but on one occasion I did meet a young couple and she was a willing exhibitionists like myself…

We had an amazing time with an audience of twenty or so old men, plus her partner.

Too erotic and exotic to relate here, but the above tale had me reliving my times in PDI.

Thank you!

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ixieandfairyCouple  over a year ago

St Helier

Love this story! If this is how you do it, well, just wow!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Boosting for a friend

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

This is an OLD STORY

They ain’t gonna reply to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bit long winded just to say you got a fuck