FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stag Party Slut

Stag Party Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For a long time I has dressed secretly and if was away in a hotel would dhave where possible and dress. A chance to do this again was coming up in Killarney. I noticed a guy had a meet published and was looking for a TV. On the off chance I messaged him and explained the situation. He explained he was on a stag party. I told him of a fantasy I had. I told him I would love for some guys to come to my room and while blindfolded I would drop to my knees and service. He told me he woukd organise something. I prepared by getting abs smooth as possible, stockings, thomg, short leather skirt, basque top and heels. Two days waiting and my balls were twitching in anticipation....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enben0987Man  over a year ago

london

Mmmm can't wait to hear the rest....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Nice start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

I spent the next two days in and out of Penneys buying the things I needed. The thrill of buying them had my cock wet. I shaved my cock, balls, ass cheeks and what would be my pussy if needed. Messaged to confirm that things were still on. On my way to Killarney I got the reply... Staying in gleneagle. Same hotel as me... I was instantly horny and sped up to get there.

In the hotel room I tried to control my excitement. I had some lunch and a drink or two and then got myself into nice and moisturised. I put on heels that had little chains dangling from the back, every time I walked I heard them jangle and it reminded me of the fact that in an hour or two I was going to be controlled by a group of horny, possibly d*unk guys. I lay on the bed stroking my smooth cock. I was rock hard and sending pics to people on kik. I didn't want to cum, I wanted to wait till I had finished my duty. 4 o clock... It might be a long wait. Then I saw a message from the stag party. 'four of us have had a drink for lunch, we are horned up, can we come for a blow job'. My heart beat faster and I felt a flush in my cheeks. 'yes, come right away, room 308, door will be OK the latch an I am blindfolded.' four guys, four cocks, four loads and I would only have taste, touch, smell and sound to experience them with. I was about to be the stag party slut.

Nice start

As I sat on the edge of the bed the door opened and closed again.. I heard the heavy breathing of men and footsteps. Not loud talking. I heard a zip being undone and a belt in buckle. I felt a hand on my shoulder motion me to my knees and I could smell afyer shave. My nose was brought to a freshly washed cock and I could feel it pulse. Instinctively I opened my mouth and took the semi hard cock in my mouth. I heard another zip undone and another. I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth and felt it grow and stiffen. I felt my hands being lifted and smooth balls being put in each. Cold cock, smooth and veiny. I started to wank both and continued sucking. I felt hands on the back of my head and my mouth was now being fucked. Thankfully the cock was medium sized. Suddenly I felt a pulse in my mouth and a hot load of cum hit the back of my neck. I gagged but swallowed as much as I could. My head was taken to my left and placed on a now hard cock. Straight into my face being fucked again. As I sucked I pulled hard on the other cock. My hand was taken off and I felt the head of a hard cock against my cheek and a hot load shot across my face and instantly another load shot into my throat. Then I heard a fourth zip open and I heard a hello, its me. This is the man who had been messaging me. He put his cock in my mouth and whispered good slut. His cock did not fit all the way in.... I tried my best and gagged. Tears came from under my mask. 'be able to take this later' he said, 'and make sure your ass is lubed up, we' ll be back'. Then I heard zips being done and footsteps and the door being closed. I took off my mask and looked in the mirror. My lipstick was gone. Cum dangled from my cheek.. I was bewildered but I was so horny. I got undress and showered. I would go to the supermarket and buy a courgette. It felt about that size in my mouth. I would do what I was told and be ready....

mullingar

After returming from the supermarket with a good sized courgette, condoms and lube I had a drink and relaxed. I gently lubed my smoothly shaven pussy and the cold feeling made my cock twitch. I lubed up the courgette and slowly put some pressure on my pussy. I am not an anal version but I don't meet so many people that my pussy accepts big cocks so easily. Gradually I felt my pussy stretch and the tip of the courgette slowly entered me. I let it sit there and slowly moved it side to side and eventually up another bit. I took a picture of it in in me about two inches and sent it to the stag party. I told him im practicing. He sent me a pic of a huge cock, it wasn't his he said but said he will be coming back with us and to get practicing. I winced at the thoughy of what I had gotten myself in for but was also turned on my the challenge. I kept going and soon I had the courgette fully inside me, apart from the very tip. The full feeling had my cock bulging. I stopped as I was saving my cum for when my duty was over. It was 10 pm now and with closimg at 11.30 I knew it was not long til I would be a blindfolded slut once more.

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Damn, this is getting hot

Fuck yes!

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Greedy girl. All that cum earlier and now that delicious feeling of anticipation as the minutes tick away and that slutty feeling that we get takes over as we think of having to take all those cocks while we’re held down and even spit roasted maybe

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

The message came through... 4 guys coming, get ready. I put on my blindfold again, say on the edge of the bed. Door opened and I heard a familiar voice.... 'told you boys... Willing slut for use' he was more forceful now and I coukd smell drink off him. He squeezed my mouth and made me kneel. I heard his zip and then he rammed his cock back my neck. 'back to where we started. I see you've practiced' as he started fucking my mouth. I heard more zip being undine and felt greedy hands grabbing at me. Fingers started probing my pussy. I was picked up on to the bed and made kneel. Still with my contacts cock in my mouth. I heard the snap of a condom go on and then felt the head of a cock against my pussy. Smaller than the courgette. It skid all the way in. I moaned but then suddenly the cock in my mouth shot a big thick load. It was replaced with another as the cock in my pussy gradually sped up. I was moaning gently know then I heard... 'are you ready for thr big one...

Warwick

nice when it starts with a smaller one first and if they take their time it helps relax and open you up ready for the ‘big one’ doesn’t it

Wow lucky girl

mullingar

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Wow

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

As I was on my knees I could feel a cock smack off my face. It wasn't hard yet but I coukd tell it was thick and massive. It was put in my mouth and I struggled to get it in. I coukd feel it thicken and grow and soon it tipped the back of my throat and that wasn't all of it. I caught hold of thr base with my hand habd took as much of thr rest of it as I could. My contact moved around behind me and stuck his cock right in my already open pussy. He thrust all the way in to his balls. I gasped and that allowed the massive cock in my mouth in more. I felt another load of warm cum hit my face from a cock I hadn't even touched and I heard the door open an close. I lost count of how many were in the room. It had been 4, one had fucked me and cum and another load hit my face so was that two left in the room now. My contact grunted as he came in my ass. 'now for the the last cock of the night you slut.' I was made to sit in thr tip of that monster cock. It felt like 6 inches of it were in me and I was in pain but wanted to be full and take more. My legs were trembling as I slowly moved up and down on the immense shaft and gradually I took more. Load groans meant he was close. My own cock was Rock hard now too. I fell an explosion of cum and a condom expand in my ass. I heard it being pulled off and the massive cock was in my mouth. As he has pulled out thr feeling was amazing. I cleaned his cock and heard the door close. I was alone. I took off my blindfold and saw the cum covered mess I was. I stumbled back to the bed, lay down, stroked my hard cock and shot a massive load all over my leather skirt. I rubbed it in to me and lay back. I truly was a stag slut

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Yum

Warwick

Only way for a greedy girl to be sometimes

» Add a new message to this topic