FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I was 18 and wanted a perm

I was 18 and wanted a perm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reston2Two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

OK so it was a good while ago, perms were still popular and I had brutally straight hair, lifeless without a hint of a curl, so I thought what the heck, I can always shave it off if I don't like it.

Aunty Liz wasn't a blood relative, she was married to my uncle Stu who had passed away some years earlier. She was a curvy woman who obviously liked her food and good wine, and although I wasn't into curvy women, I was a teen after all and I was into fit girls, however she was sexy, I guess the mature woman element made her sexy, and as a younger teen I'd seen her get out of a shower naked whilst on holiday, so there had always been a fascination.

Aunty Liz had been a hairdresser and agreed she'd be able to perm my hair if I went around to her house one evening during the week.

She didn't live too far aware, but still I intended on driving there, I guess I didn't want anyone to see me if I looked like a bit of a tie with permed hair.

Thursday night was agreed and I wasn't thinking anything other than a perm, I'd started seeing a girl my age so my sex life was rocking at that time.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep going

Preston

It was Thursday night and I headed over to my Aunty Liz's house, apparently a perm wasn't a quick one two and off again, the stuff had to stay on my hair for an hour, I hadn't bargained on being there for so long, I was hoping to see my girlfriend and smash, not only that mobile phones weren't a thing then, so I was going to be late and she'd be pissed off, pissed off equaled no smash for David.

I digress, Aunty Liz washed my hair in the bathroom, me on my knees lent over the bath, her stood up washing my hair from behind and to the side, I could feel her tits against my back as she lent over me, and of course that meant this 18 old with sex on his mind started hard at the thought. I kept trying to tell myself to think of something else, this was what happened and stop being so obsessed. Chaps reading this will know full well what a futile task that is, once that part of the brain has been stimulated, there's nothing that will override that, short of a quick wank.

Anyway, hair dried and now for the perm, I was sat on a dining chair in the lounge, a towel over my shoulders and my aunty liz's tits right in my face. I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights, mesmerised and trying to remember what they looked like when I'd seen her that time on holiday, fuck I was so turned on and yet so frustrated.

By *bboredguyMan  over a year ago

Dundee

I like aunty Liz

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Perm -antlly

Like where this is going more please

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Aunt Liz sounds like a nice lady who knows you needed more than a perm

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *araday123Man  over a year ago

durham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Auntie will make your toes curl

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *izzygizzMan  over a year ago

manchester

Love to hear more

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

"OK so it was a good while ago, perms were still popular and I had brutally straight hair, lifeless without a hint of a curl, so I thought what the heck, I can always shave it off if I don't like it.

Aunty Liz wasn't a blood relative, she was married to my uncle Stu who had passed away some years earlier. She was a curvy woman who obviously liked her food and good wine, and although I wasn't into curvy women, I was a teen after all and I was into fit girls, however she was sexy, I guess the mature woman element made her sexy, and as a younger teen I'd seen her get out of a shower naked whilst on holiday, so there had always been a fascination.

Aunty Liz had been a hairdresser and agreed she'd be able to perm my hair if I went around to her house one evening during the week.

She didn't live too far aware, but still I intended on driving there, I guess I didn't want anyone to see me if I looked like a bit of a tie with permed hair.

Thursday night was agreed and I wasn't thinking anything other than a perm, I'd started seeing a girl my age so my sex life was rocking at that time.

"

Mmmm love a good age gap story

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *ittleJohn52Man  over a year ago

north west

Looking forward to more

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"Mmmm love a good age gap story"
Definitely

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is ace…

Preston

Sorry for the delay, wrote the next installment on my phone and then accidently refreshed my screen, all gone, so I'll start again

Preston

Sat there, hair in tight curls, perm treatment applied and Aunty Liz asked me if I fancied a bite to eat "yeah sure, what are you making?" "Sandwiches, I'll go and make them"

So off she went into the kitchen, the kitchen door being right next to the lounge door, so I could hear her in the kitchen, fuck it, I'm having a wank!

I turned my chair towards the door, amping up the danger wank to critical levels, but of course I still didn't want to get caught, ok maybe a little bit, but knew I'd be in trouble if I did.

Full danger wank would be jeans and boxers around the ankles, I wasn't that bold, so I went with just above the knee in case I heard her leaving the kitchen.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Preston

I was 18 and cock was as hard at the chair leg, plus I was mega aroused (easily done at that age) I started slowly wanking, enjoying the fact she was just next door, my cock on full display and slowing pulling my foreskin back to reveal a literally glowing purple helmet, even I was impressed

Anyway not too much time to dwell on the pleasure, I had to turn this into a speed wank if I was going to accomplish the mission, box of tissues on the sideboard just ready for the moment. You can guess how this happened, horny David about to shoot for the moon and I heard the kitchen door open, fuck, I scrambled to pull my trousers up, my boxers getting caught and the lounge door opening as I shoot ribbons of jiz on my jeans and lounge floor as she walks through the door, I'll never forget the look on her face, utter shock. I managed to fasten my trousers and began humbly apologising, please don't tell my mum and dad, I'm so sorry.

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Amazing

mullingar

Dudley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Preston

Aunty Liz went nuts, screaming at me as I tried to clean the floor and my jeans, I was shitting myself, full of regret and I couldn't say sorry enough.

Finally she calmed down and asked me why she shouldn't tell my parents. I said something along the lines of "Do you remember when we were all on holiday together and you came out of the shower whilst I was talking to my mum in the room you shared?"

She didn't seem to remember, so I said "You were naked Aunty Liz, you weren't fazed by the fact I was in your room, and I'll be honest I could help looking at you."

"So what has that got to do with now?" She said. "Well you may have forgotten, but I never have, and when you were treating my hair I could feel your boobs against me, I had flashbacks to the time I saw you naked I didn't want you to see what I was doing, I didn't think you'd come in so soon, I was just reliving a memory"

"Did youbpkat with yourself after you saw me naked?"

I thought I'd better be honest here and fess all "Yes, then, and many times since"

With that her demeanour changed, maybe she liked the thought a young man found her sexy enough to be wank material, I guess I'll never know, however she went on to say, "OK I'm not going to tell your parents, but this isn't the end of the matter, I'm going to have a think about you can show how sorry you are, I may have jobs for you around the house"

Wigan

MABLETHORPE

And her

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *wingersimonMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this!

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

Preston

So, hugely embarrassed, in fact feeling really guilty I'd been caught, there was still the matter of finishing off the perm. Well aunty Liz wasn't the most talkative after that, and I was too embarrassed to say anything, however she seemed to rub her tits against me even more. I wasn't sure at first if it was just my imagination, but I became certain of it, and of course became hard again.

Hair washed, freshly permed and thinking I look the dogs bollocks, I sheepishly said my goodbye and just as I was walking out of the door she said "I haven't forgotten, you have to pay me back"

A couple of weeks later Aunty Liz had come over to my parents hotel, must have been someone's birthday, either my mum's or my sister's, and acted as though nothing had happened, gave me a hug and peck on the cheek like normal and all went swimmingly, I thought I was in the clear. Just as she was leaving, saying he'd goodbye to everyone, she turned to me and asked me if I was free on Friday evening to help move some furniture. With my mum and dad being there all I could say was yes, I know I'd been caught previously, but I was a selfish twat and didn't really want to lug some furniture around her house, anyway, I agreed. "Make it around 7pm, I've got some errands to run" and with that she left.

Friday came, I wanted to get this done quickly as I had plans to go out with mates later. I knocked on the door and walked in, "Hi David, give me a minute and I'll be downstairs, go and say hello to Carol in the living room"

Carol was another widow, however this woman was on another level to my Aunty Liz, she was older, probably 50, and had a bit of a reputation as a couger (not a term used then, but that's what she was).

I said hello, exchanged some simple chatter, she asked me how my job was going, did I still work out at the gym etc. Aunty Liz came in and gave me the usual greeting, hug, kiss on the cheek, to which Carol said, "That's nice, but you didn't greet me like that when you came in, Where's mine" Anty Liz said I was rude and should make up for it. Carol stood up, we hugged and she said "You give a good hug David, I like a strong young man, where's my kiss?"

So I gave her a peck on the cheek, she then showed me her other cheek, I kissed it and with that she slapped me on the arse and said I should go and move the furniture like my Aunt had asked.

turriff

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

Telford

Love this

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep going

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Lucky boy

Preston

I was told the chest of drawers needed moving from the spare bedroom into the master bedroom and that I was to shout if I needed any help. My aunt took me into her bedroom and showed me where the drawers to go, they weren't especially big or heavy, and in all honesty she could have done it herself, couldn't really see why she needed my help. That said, as I entered her room I could see it was really tidy, and that she'd very recently had a shower and got changed, her clothes were still on the bed along with her bra and knickers, I thought she must have left them there on purpose, she knew I was going into her room.

Anyway she left me to it, I went into the spare room and tool the draws out of the unit, carried the unit into her bedroom and then decided I'd investigate her underwear, she what she really smelled like, and I wasn't disappointed, absolutely divine.

I didn't want to hang around so carried the drawers from the other room and then headed downstairs to the lounge.

Carol and Aunty Liz were already on the wine and were laughing and joking when I entered, their conversation now directed to me, asking if I was seeing someone, what I was going to do that night etc. Carol then said, Your aunty tells me you've been a naughty boy, with that I flushed red, I didn't know what to say. Aunty Liz said "Tell her what you did" I didn't know what to say, Carol then said, "No don't tell me, show me!" I looked at my Aunty Liz, who just said, "Do as your elders tell you, you don't want me to have to tell your parents"

I was like a rabbit in the headlights, I was fast getting hard, here I was, it was pay back time, I was turned on, but couldn't tell if they were winding me up or for real. "David, do it, and do it now, she Carol, and don't disappoint me"

OK this is for real, I stood up in front of them on the settee, both looking at me, at the bulge in my jeans, so I started by undoing my belt, button, and zip. I slid my jeans down to my knees and then was told to take them off altogether, along with my top and T shirt. I was now stood in my boxers, two horny women waiting to see me, I pulled down my boxers, my cock hard as nails, and took them off. "Carry on" said Aunty Liz, and so I began slowly playing with my cock, both women transfixed on my cock, every now and then looking me in the eyes. I was in heaven and hell at the same time, blown away by what was happening.

MABLETHORPE

mullingar

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Oh do tell us more

turriff

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love to mate them 2

Good story

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Telford

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous

By *enguin1Man  over a year ago

The sticks

F

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Loving it

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

tranent

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Can't wait to read more

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

Preston

I'll be honest, I was shaking, never in my life had I experienced anything like this, as much as I thought I was a tough guy, these two women had reduced me to a shaking performing dog. Carol laughed about how much I was shaking, she said "I couldn't tell at firstbif you were shaking because you were rubbing your dick fast, but it's not, you're nervous aren't you?"

I just let out a weak voiced yeah, and with that my Aunty Liz said, "Take your time, we don't want this over in a couple of minutes, come and sit between us, and then carry on slowly"

And so I did, I was sat naked between two middle aged women and playing with my cock, both of them watching my every move.

"Why don't you stop for a minute and I'll take over for you" said Carol. Shit just got very real, now I was in the hands of a woman who knew exactly what she was doing. She started slowly, looking me in the eyes "Do you like that" "Fuck yes" was my reply, and with that she carried on, I was looking at her just as my Aunty Liz decided to play with my balls. Even after everything that had gone on, everything up to this point had not prepared me for my Aunty Liz playing with my balls, caressing and gently squeezing them, I was just a toy to these women, but who cared, it was terrifying and amazing.

Fabulous!

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Very good indeed

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Enjoying this continuation

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Hinckley

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

turriff

cambridge

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

I’m loving this

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

More please great story

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Very nice story xxx

Wigan

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

mullingar

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

harrogate

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Dudley

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

I’m liking this start can’t wait for more

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Love it

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

" "

Mmmmm very sexy

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Preston

Aunty Liz was squeezing my balls quite, it was painful and yet horny as hell, I winced a little letting out a groan, she loved it "I told you that you'd have to pay me back, this is a start" and with that she leant over and started sucking my cock, Carol leant in for a kiss, I was blown away, never had I experienced two girls, let alone a horny aunt and her horny friend.

I wasn't far from cumming, and Aunty Liz could tell, she was working my cock just as I imagined an older woman would. In other words nothing like the teen girlfriends I'd had, I was ready to blow, Carol sensed this and pulled away to watch my face as I came, "Go on David, fill your Aunt's mouth, and with that I started pumping probably the biggest load of spunk since I first realised how it all worked, I could hear my aunt gulping and swallowing my cum.

Aunty Liz then sat up, looked at me and then leant into to kiss me, this was a shock, I thought she'd swallowed all my cum, oh no, I thought it was just saliva at first, but it wasn't, it was my cum and she made me taste it, I couldn't get it out of my mouth fast enough and thankfully she swallowed the rest.

Carol loved watching this, laughing at my expense, "First time you've tasted spunk David? don't worry, you'll grow to like it like I do. Think it's time you returned the favour. Liz, I'm taking him upstairs"

With that, Carol took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the spare room. I realised at this point I wasn't going out with my mates tonight.

Telford

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

cambridge

Lucky lad !

turriff

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Wasn't sure a tale about perm would be horny but it is

tranent

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

Hinckley

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ighpeak63Man  over a year ago

Buxton

Great story carry on

Fabulous xxxx

harrogate

Reminds Tigger of just before joining up

A Club or Your Bedroom!

By *harlie1069Couple  over a year ago

Near Durham

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Dudley

This is good

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *iffo271Man  over a year ago

oldham

By *andmanMan  over a year ago

dumbarton

By *oungcouple9496Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *brad99Man  over a year ago

London

Amazing

Wigan

By *nicorn tamer 69Man  over a year ago

taunton

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

More please xxxx. Great stuff

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

belfast

Unfortunately this story looks to have died

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Shame so horny

harrogate

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

So need an update on this !

Wow please keep going....

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Love it more pls

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Great story, more please

More

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Great read, look forward to this continuing

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

belfast

"Great read, look forward to this continuing "

I doubt it after this long since last post

Great story

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Great story so far

harrogate

Looks like it's a dead one now

By *rancobargeMan  over a year ago

northwich

what happened next?

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Preston

Sorry folks been working away, but will definitely let you know what happened next

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

"Sorry folks been working away, but will definitely let you know what happened next "

Really looking forward to that

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

harrogate

Any more ?

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Shame there's no more