FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ibiza jet ski

Ibiza jet ski

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodymonster OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Having just returned from overseas with work I needed a holiday and my then girlfriend suggested we go to the quiet part of ibiza because her parents had rented a house out there. So off we went and we were greeted by them as we got there and after a while made our way to bed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Near Shrewsbury

Once In the bedroom I told me gf I was going to.have a shower to freshen up and stripped and wrapped a towel around myself to go to the shower. I left the room and went along the passage way to.the bathroom and the door was closed and I could hear the shower was on, so I knocked the door and her mum called out that she was just finishing up.

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Where is this going!!!!

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice start

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Hope her mum's hot

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *orthen soul manMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Near Shrewsbury

I waited patiently whilst she finished up and after a few minutes she told me it was safe to go on now. I momentarily stood at the door wondering if that meant come in or she would be out in a minute seconds later my question was answered as the door opened slightly and I walked in. She was stood brushing her teeth in a towel with her hair wrapped in another one and she shuffled to the side so I could brush mine. I started to brush mine whilst looking in the mirror at her and as she vigorously brushed her teeth her big and slightly saggy tits danced in her towel. She then mumbled something and I asked her to repeat it because I didn't understand and she then asked if I was tired and I told her I was shattered. I then told her she shouldn't talk with her mouthful and she instantly replied with she hadn't had a mouthful for years and I almost spat out my toothpaste whilst laughing. She finished up her teeth and readjusted her head towel and bid me goodnight and left me to shower.

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

[Removed by poster at 28/09/21 19:36:05]

beverley

"I waited patiently whilst she finished up and after a few minutes she told me it was safe to go on now. I momentarily stood at the door wondering if that meant come in or she would be out in a minute seconds later my question was answered as the door opened slightly and I walked in. She was stood brushing her teeth in a towel with her hair wrapped in another one and she shuffled to the side so I could brush mine. I started to brush mine whilst looking in the mirror at her and as she vigorously brushed her teeth her big and slightly saggy tits danced in her towel. She then mumbled something and I asked her to repeat it because I didn't understand and she then asked if I was tired and I told her I was shattered. I then told her she shouldn't talk with her mouthful and she instantly replied with she hadn't had a mouthful for years and I almost spat out my toothpaste whilst laughing. She finished up her teeth and readjusted her head towel and bid me goodnight and left me to shower."

Like where this is going

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

RUGBY

Three in a bed

By *otel BlokeMan  over a year ago

Wells near ish

Cum on. More please!

swansea

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Near Shrewsbury

I finished my shower and went to bed where my girlfriend was waiting and horny. We fucjed as quietly as possible because her parents were in the next room and didn't want them hearing us. We then drifted off to sleep at some point after both satisfying each others sexual needs. What seemed like seconds later I woke up up thirsty and had a drink of water from a glass i had taken to bed and as I took a sip I heard a faint sigh followed by a continoous knocking sound. I listened more carefully and I could hear her mum moaning and mumbling something and my cock instantly became hard. I began to slowly wank as I listened to her getting louder and louder until she let out a wail shortly followed by a loud grunt of her husband and that was it I shot my cum all over my hand. She sounded like she had enjoyed herself and her husband definitely had.

Near Shrewsbury

In the morning I woke up to my girlfriend stroking my cock and she treated me to a nice sloppy blowjob as I lay there listening to her mother shouting up to us that breakfast would be 10 minutes. All I could think about was her whimpers last night as she got her cock filling and I closed my eyes to imagine what she would've looked like having seen her in a towel hours before. In my mind she dropped her towel and it was now her lips and mouth sucking my cock and that was it I began shooting ropes of cum into her daughter's mouth as she gulped it down.

Near Shrewsbury

After she had swallowed all of had and cleaned me up we went downstairs for breakfast and her mum was sat in a dressing gown eating cereal and she looked up and greeted us. My girlfriend made a coffee as I stood talking to her mum and taking in the cleverage that was on display and she caught me looking a few times but didn't say anything. When we sat down I asked her how she slept and with a cheeky smile she told us she had slept verrryy well and I instantly knew what she meant. She had had her pushy filled before sleep and I had imagined it all just a few minutes before.

Great start !

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love where this is going

Near Shrewsbury

We chatted for a while and my girlfriend went for a shower and me and her mum were left to chat alone. As soon as my girlfriend vanished Louise (her mum) got up to make us more coffee and asked if u had slept OK, to which I replied I had slept like a baby. She then turned slightly and told me I had obviously been turning over in bed a lot because the springs were creeking for a while. I chuckled and told her I must've been and I think that she was having pleasant dreams by the sounds of things too. She laughed and told me that before we came out they had enjoyed pleasant dreams every night and not only in bed, and that was it my cock was hard again. Now Louise wasn't a stunner but a very nice MILF type woman with a mum body and a dirty sense of humour. We had always had a good laugh together and then I asked about her mouthful she has told me she hadn't had for years and her reply was "she might be lying" because she woke her husband up with a holiday treat this morning. Thst was it I was lost for words and almost told her that maybe the same time she was sacking her husband's cock her girl was sucking mine, but that was too far and just laughed it away.

Near Shrewsbury

My girlfriend called down and I went for a shower and just as I was getting out there was a knock at the door and in came Louise to brush her teeth. We stood at the mirror again brushing our teeth and she had a towel on again ready for her shower when I left. We brushed away and I was watching her tits dancing again and my eyes must've been fixed on them because she asked if I was ok. I apologised and said I thought she had a mark on her towel and at that she looked down and asked where. I moved my head and said it must be the light and her reply was yeah OK and a wry smile. I had been well and truly rumbled now and did everything in my power to keep my eyes anywhere else but on her chest. Then in a split second somehow her towel became loose and fell to the floor leaving me face to face with her big heavy tits. She scrambled with her feet to pick it up but struggled, so I bent down and scooped it up for her. She slowly wrapped it back around her body as I stood there open mouthed and she apologised for what happened. I was speechless and oh my her body was great and she wasn't shy about showing it. I finished brushing my teeth and left her in there.

South of Norwich

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Next part soon I hope

swansea

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

north east lincs

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Near Shrewsbury

I got dressed and that day we were just chilling by the villa's pool and going out for dinner. Me and my girlfriend's dad went out to the local supermarket to get some food and drink for the day and he got lots of wine and beer for us to drink. When we got back to the villa the girls were in the pool already, so we unloaded the supplies and took them a drink out. I passed my girlfriend hers and then walked around to Louise and gave her hers. I then sat with a beer and turned on my phone to come on here and see what was happening in the world of fab. My girlfriend got out of the pool and came and stood in front of me holding suncream asking me to put some on her which I did. As I applied it she moaned quietly and I could see her skin had goose bumps which meant she was getting turned on. I told her I couldn't wait for bed later and she smiled and told me she couldn't either. She turned around and I did her neck and chest and I could see her nipples were erect and her tits looked as amazing as ever. She then got back in the pool and left me with a semi. Louise shouted to her husband thst she wanted sin cream on, so she got out and stood facing my way as he applied it to her. As he put it on her she was looking straight at me and was obviously enjoying it by the look on her face, just like my girlfriend had. I sat there looking at her face as she bit her lip and closed her eyes and I looked down slightly and her nipples were also stiffening and with the swimming costume she had on you could almost see through it.

Really enjoying this

Near Shrewsbury

When she was sun creamed up she got another drink and got back in the pool and my cock calmed down slightly. She was being a cock tease and I wasn't sure if it was just how she was or she wanted me to react to it. So I closed my eyes and my mind was running wild with thoughts of her naked body and how she had been over the last ebmveni g and morning.

South of Norwich

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *lackoneMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Loving this

uxbridge

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Loving it, can't wait for the next instalment!

North

Hinckley

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great autocorrect error "sin cream"

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Near Shrewsbury

I drifted off to sleep at some point and was woken by my girlfriend sitting on my sun lounger telling me she was going to make lunch and get drinks with her dad. I nodded and she told me they would bring it out so we could eat it outdoors and to just chill out then vanished inside. As soon as she went my eyes were straight in Louise who was swimming my way grinning and she slowly pulled herself out if the pool in front of me as I watched the water cascade Iver her beautiful tits. She grabbed a towel and also went indoors, so I sat up and had a drink waiting for lunch until a voice behind me asked if I would out some more suncream on them. I looked around and Louise was stood there holding some sun oil and I told her it wasn't cream it was oil and she just shrugged her shoulders at me. She then knelt in front of me and passed the bottle and asked again. I opened the bottle and poured it across her shoulders which made her giggle and moan and I began massaging it into her skin which again had her moaning. Her skin was so soft now because of the oil and all I could imagine was using it to lube my cock before shoving it in her ass. My cock twitched at the thought and almost instantly she turned around and grabbed the bottle and poured it on her chest and began rubbing it in. I was transfixed yet again on her breasts and my cock was growing harder rapidly as she pulled her top down slightly to piyr oil inside the cup. Then she slid her hand inside the cup and massaged oil on one before doing the other and we didn't talk at all. I wanted to reach out and help but I knew my girlfriend would be out soon and didn't want to get caught by her or her dad.

By *riftwood400Man  over a year ago

Tynemouth

Near Shrewsbury

She asked me to pour more on her chest and quickly pulled the cups forwards so I could pour it inside them and wow I git a good eyeful yet again if her bare breasts as I squeezed oil onto them as she slowly rubbed it in and I could see her pinch her nipple. Then as soon as it started it stopped as she took her hands out, grabbed the bottle and went back indoors just as her husband walked out with lunch. I was confused about all this because she was obviously teasing me and I couldn't do anything about it.

dublin

Loving it hope she sorts out your twitching cock

north east lincs

Near Shrewsbury

The rest of the day was spent messing around in the pool and drinking and that night I fucked my girlfriend like never before. I shot a huge load inside her thinking about her mum and once again I woke up to the sound of her dad moaning and loud slurping which got me wankong again. The lucky guy was getting a bj from her and she wasn't being quiet about it either. The next day we had all planned a beach trip and whilst there a guy was walking up the beach selling jet ski hire and Louise jumped up and said she had always wanted a go on one. The guy looked at her and told her that she would have to have a lower powered one because she had never ridden one before and then my girlfriend told her I would take her out on it because I had ridden a few before. That was it we were booked and paid up for 1pm that afternoon and she was like a kid at Christmas when she straddled the jet ski behind me. I started it up and she once again giggled with the vibration I guess. I slowly rode us out of the beach area and she told me she wanted to go faster, with thst I accelerated hard and she screamed wrapping her arms around my waist to keep herself on it. I kept going and we were bouncing over the waves and the faster I went the closer she got to me and tighter she held on and against me. I could feel her legs pressing on mine and her powerful thighs squeezing me. Then I realised her tits were pressed against my back and they were bouncing around wildly as we hit wave after wave.

swansea

Superb

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Loving it

By *ipmannMan  over a year ago

Cahir

Good job OP, great story

South of Norwich

Great story

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

north east lincs

Next instalment soon !

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

North

dublin

South Devon

By *rmisterhungMan  over a year ago

all over

Near Shrewsbury

As I hit as many waves as possible she was struggling to stay on and her arms were now around my waist gripping tightly as she squealed and told me to go faster. Every time I turned I would slow right down and she would position herself ready for the next lap of the imaginary circuit and on the second lap I noticed my waistband on my shorts getting tighter and looked down to find her pulling hard on the string which held them up. When I say hard she was almost snapping it but luckily just before it did the knot pinged open and the waistband went slacker. Then I slowly accelerated and her hand vanished inside them and began squeezing my balls and scratching gently at them. My cock was instantly hard and aching as she scratched my balls and carried on along the shift of my cock.

Near Shrewsbury

Then she began to slowly wank me and I couldn't help but accelerate more and before we knew it we were both bobbing in the water next to the jet ski. I had messed up and thrown us off it just as things were getting hotter and as we floated there I pulled her towards me so we were near the jet ski and she laughed at the situation and wrapped her legs around me as I held onto the back of the jet ski.

north east lincs

RUGBY

Give her it before you remount the jetski.

Near Shrewsbury

Her legs squeezed me tightly and I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my groin as we looked at each other but didn't say a word. I was facing the beach in the general direction of where my girlfriend and her dad would be sat but we were quite a way out and couldn't see them. Then I saw something that broke the mood, a young Spanish guy from the jet ski company holding has hand up at us and mounting his jet ski at the beach before heading our way. Just my luck I thought and I told Louise thst our rescue was on the way and she sighed loudly and just said lucky us before tipping her head back so she could see the beach and in turn thrusting her pelvis towards mine.

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Loving this

Near Shrewsbury

She leaned further back and now my stiff cock was pressed against her leg and the jet ski was slowly but surely getting closer. Every hormone in my body was telling me to just grab her and kiss her but I was still worried what would happen if I did. She started splashing her arms and pretending she couldn't swim and wriggling around until I felt the warmth of her pussy pressed against my bare cock.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Near Shrewsbury

She carried on wriggling and I felt her pushing her pushy against my cock which was resting against the length of her slit now. The guy was less than a minute away now and she was still lying there head back and I was confused as what to do but luckily I was guided by her hand that reached down and moved her swimming bottoms across to one side allowing my cock to rest between her legs directly on her pussy. I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her neck and pulled her upright which in turn straightened her body in front of me and I could feel my helmet parting her lips.

Hinckley

Near Shrewsbury

Then she turned her head to look behind at the rescuer and pushed herself down so my helmet went just inside her. Then kept me in her until the guy turned up and helped us back on our ski and we had to go back because our time was up. I couldn't believe what had just happened and she showed no emotion towards me as we walked back to our loved ones who were waiting for us. Louise relived the story about how fast we went and how we had fallen in but missed out the fact my cock had been slightly inside her minutes before.

South of Norwich

Near Shrewsbury

The rest if the day was chilled and that evening again I fucked my girlfriend but this time in the pool after her parents had gone inside. The next day we went into ibiza town to look around and we had another jet ski company tout us. We took a leaflet and sat outside a bar for a drink as Louise read through it and looked excited. This one doesa safari she told us, I looked at it and you go out for 90 minutes along the coast, have a area where you can go as fast as you like or sit on a secluded beach. She got up and found the guy who worked fir the company and before I knew it I was signed up with Louise for that afternoon. Her husband joked thst I was slowly replacing him as her man which we all laughed about and finished our drinks. The safari was upon us and me and Louise straddled our jetsam and followed the guide with another 3 jetskis along the coast.

Brilliant story!

Moving along at a good pace, with regular updates so as not to lose interest.

There are other stories on here that I found horny as fuck to start with, but ended up waiting so long for an update that I just lost interest in the end....

Keep going the way you are, and I think I'll be enjoying a crafty wank soon.....

Great story

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic story....

Keep it up

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

South of Norwich

North

dublin

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

north east lincs

South Devon

I love picturing this

Near Shrewsbury

The others were a man and his teenage daughter and a guy and his wife who were trying to chat to us over the noise of the engines. The guide finally accelerated as we left the confines of the harbour and we all follower suit and naturally formed a line behind him. I decided to go at the back because the others were much slower and didn't want to have to keep stopping for them to catch us up. As we bounced over the waves Louise was again cheering and squealing and had her hands around me to keep hold. We weren't going as fast as yesterday so Louise was cuddled right up behind me pressing her legs and tits against me like the day before.

swansea

Excellent

Near Shrewsbury

The man and his daughter had slowed right down now so I caught up to make sure they were Ok and saw the daughter covering up because her tits had jumped out of her costume and her father and her were bright red with embarrassment. I stayed parallel with them until she had covered them up and they took off once again with us close behind. As we rode along Louise ran her nails up my legs and stopped just short of my cock and went back down which got me solid once again. Then I pulled the string on my shorts and rhe knot popped loose and the next time she ran her nails up her hand went straight In my shorts.

swansea

Great writing

Near Shrewsbury

Thus time she went straight for my shaft and wrapped her fingers around it and began wanking my cock as best she could on a jetski. I slowed down to give her a better chance of doing it and she got faster and harder. We were getting carried away and before long had stopped and I had my hand on her leg stroking it up and down. Then the guy and his daughter turned around and came back to us and he shouted "come on you love birds" and I waved to him, if only he knew I thought.

north east lincs

Love this story keep it up need more updates

Love it

uxbridge

Near Shrewsbury

We caught up with the group and Louise had given up trying to wank me because of the movement and just rested her hand on my cock. The guide stopped and waved us into a circle and told us we could stay out in the bay and jet ski or go on land because thete was a secluded area with a bar. Louise told me we were going for a drink so I beached the jetski and a guy secured it as Louise walked off towards the bar on the beach. When I caught up with her she had ordered a cocktail and me a bottle if lager and when we received them we went too find somewhere to sit. We found an old sun lounger under a tree by the coastal path and sat on it drinking. It was secluded and you could see down the path for quite a way and we were alone now.

RUGBY

Don't get too much sun

Brilliant !

South of Norwich

Near Shrewsbury

We didn't say much and she was drinking her cocktail through a straw and before I knew it she had finished it. I asked her if she was thirsty and she nodded and put her drink down on the sand before standing up in front of me and stretching herself off. She then sunk to her knees and ran her hands up mu legs to my shorts and yanked them down slightly. My cock sprang out and she grabbed it with her hands and started to wank me slowly.

Lucky bugger, my cock so hard thinking about this !

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Nice pace.

South of Norwich

Near Shrewsbury

I necked my drink and as I put it in the sand she moved up and rested my cock on her cheek and said "our secret" I said of course and at that she held my cock upright and swallowed it up to my balls with a little gag and held it in her throat. Then withdrew it and swallowed it again but this time began expertly sucking it hard.

South of Norwich

Good girl, hope you get to play with her too

Near Shrewsbury

I put my hand on her head and watched her working my cock like she hadn't sucked one before and I kept checking the path to make sure nobody was walking towards us. I could see her spit running down my shaft because she was making it a nice sloppy bj just like I love. I moved my hand to her breasts and was trying to free them from her bikini top, but she smacked my hand away and that was that I thought. I started feeling that feeling in my balls and told her I would be cumming soon and she laughed on my cock and stopped sucking it. She then stood up and wiped her mouth leaving my damp cock twitching and that was that I thought because she had been teasing me all holiday, but I was wrong.

RUGBY

Think you could be in for a tit wank and maybe more.

Oh god mmmmm

Near Shrewsbury

She looked at me and chuckled and told me her girl was a lucky lady and at that straddled me and started kissing me with passion. I could feel her fumbling by my cock and then she held it upright again and then I felt the Armthorpe of a pussy on my helmet and she began wanking me next to her labia. She kissed me harder and wanked me faster.

Id have pushed to meet her lol

Near Shrewsbury

I started to get the feeling in my balls again and told her I was going to cum and her words were "oh no you don't" and sat straight down on my cock. I shouted out because it felt so good and it was slightly wet but not fully and felt tight. She moaned loudly and began to grind on my cock as I freed her big heavy tits and Began playing with them.

swansea

Bravo

Hard as a rock reading this

RUGBY

"Hard as a rock reading this "
Same here

Good lad ! Sure needs that young cock like the fountain of youth spurting inside her

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

South of Norwich

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

South Devon

How did you hold back lol

North

Near Shrewsbury

As she ground on my cock she was bitting her lip and looking deep into my eyes and told me she had wanted this for a while now. I then told her that I had and I swear I felt her pussy tighten and throb and she kisses me again getting into a rhythm of grinding back and forwards on my cock whilst I kept an eye out Down the track.

Near Shrewsbury

Her nipples were solid as I squeezed them tightly and she bit my tongue in protest of me doing it to hard. I eased off and she carried on grinding and her pussy was now nice and wet and I could feel her juices running down onto my balls. She broke the kiss and told me to lie on the sand so I did, but made sure I could still see the track and she knelt next to me and pulled her top off so her tits were free and they looked gorgeous with big hard nipples.

Very nice !

Yummy

Near Shrewsbury

She then bent over me and began sucking my cock hard and fast and as she did I pushed 2 fingers inside her and finger fucked her deep. She enjoyed it and it wasn't long until her leg shook and she told me to stop and pulled my hand away. Then went back to my cock and was deep throating me expertly and squeezing my balls tightly.

By *orthEssexGuyMan  over a year ago

CO16

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Another great story

Near Shrewsbury

I was so close to Cumming when we heard people shouting our names and i thought that's it now the time is up on land and time to return to the harbour and I told her this. She told me not to say anything and bent over the sun lounger and asked what I was waiting for with a minx look.

South Devon

So fucking hot

Jeez mmmmmmm

Near Shrewsbury

I got off the sand and checked we were still alone and stood behind her whilst she positioned her body for me. Then with no words spoken I lined my cock up and pushed it deep inside her soaking pussy. She felt amazing and so tight thst I knew I wouldn't need much more before I cum. She told me to hurry up and fuck her because they would find is soon and I didn't need telling twice. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard and fast and my balls were slapping her ass as she moaned with her head dug into the sun lounger.

I bet she loved that young cock inside her !

South of Norwich

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

dublin

north east lincs

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

North

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

So hot n stiff here mmmmm want more please

swansea

Hope we don't have to wait much longer !

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

beverley

Amazing

Near Shrewsbury

Then as I couldn't go and deeper she called out yes and her legs buckled as she had a huge orgasm. I could feel her pussy tighten and convuls as I didn't let up the hammering I was giving her mature pussy. Her legs were shaking so I was taking the weight of her hips and she was shouting "don't stop, don't stop" and another orgasm ripped through her.