FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sonia's Revenge

Sonia's Revenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickdasterdly51 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Hope you enjoy this one, I only wish it were true!

Positive feedback, winks and messages are very welcome! Part 2 to follow....

Henry and I had been chatting on Kik for some time, the result of us both being interested in some ‘wife chat’, more specifically Henry’s wife Sonia.

He sent me a number of pics of her, each more intimate as they followed one after the other. There was no denying the Sonia was a hot milf and Henry was a lucky man. I then noticed that Henry had been verified and when I queried it, he admitted he’d been playing away and Sonia had no idea. If I was him and had the pleasure of Sonia on a regular basis then I certainly wouldn’t be playing away.

Anyway, a couple of months later I received a Kik message from an unknown sender. Intrigued, I answered. It was Sonia. She told me that she had been using Henry’s phone and inadvertently found out not only about his playing away but also his photo exchange with me. She said she had no idea, contrary to what Henry had told me and I was mortified. I expected to be on the receiving end of some anger and abuse however she was calm and rational. She said that she wanted to get her revenge on Henry and had an idea……

A couple of weeks later Henry found himself intrigued by a couple of parcels delivered for Sonia, one clearly lingerie but the other a box. However, over dinner Sonia confronted Henry about his infidelity to which he shamefully confessed. Sonia wasn’t impressed and told Henry that if he wanted any chance of forgiveness then he’d have to take his punishment and maybe she’d rethink. A very contrite Henry agreed.

Later in the evening Sonia called him into the living room. She was wearing a short black skirt, stockings and heels, clearly dressed for business. Henry wasn’t sure what his punishment was going to be but it sounded like fun. Sonia told him to undress completely, put his hands behind his back and close his eyes. He did this and felt Sonia fiddling with his arms. Too late he realised that he was handcuffed. She pushed him back into the sofa. His cock began to stiffen as she walked to the box but he immediately lost his erection when he saw what Sonia was getting out of the box. A cock cage. Sonia walked over to him, knelt down in front and pushed his ever decreasing cock into the cage before locking it.

Sonia told him that he’d had his fun, now it was her turn. The doorbell rung and Sonia went off to answer it. Henry was surprised considering the way she was dressed and even more surprised to hear two sets of footsteps approaching. Sonia walks in holding the hand of another man, me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Please continue

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Mmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very clever.

Enjoying this.

Please continue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great so far x

Lingfield

And her's the second and final part. Comments, winbks, etc welcome!

I introduce myself as Dick Dastardly and Henry immediately realised he’d been rumbled. As I’m talking to him Sonia comes up behind me, pushes her self into me and reaches round to rub my crotch. Eventually she undoes my flies and slips her hand in. Encouraged by me she undoes my trousers, slips them down slightly and then puts her hands down my pants firmly gripping my cock. Eventually Sonia pulls them down enough to expose my rock hard cock and Henry is under no illusion about how much his wife is turning me on.

I then stand behind Sonia and unzip her little black dress which falls to the floor. She’s standing there in red and black lacey bra and knickers, black stockings with red trim and black heels. Every inch the fuckable hot milf I imagined.

I run my hands all over her body and finally between her legs. Her response to that clearly shows she’s VERY turned on. She turns and kneels in front on me, taking all of my clothes off. She then proceeds to take my rock hard cock into her mouth. The feeling is sensationl, her tounge darting over the head of my cock before taking it deep in. It takes all my perseverence not to cum. I can see Henry’s cock straining within its cage.

Sonia eventually stands up and turns around. I undo her bra and it falls to the floor. Her breasts are stunning and I love the reaction I get when I run my fingers over her rock hard nipples.

I then whisper in her ear and she lies on the floor facing Henry. She takes her knickers off and parts her legs so we can both see her stunning pussy, glistening with wetness. I stand over her facing Henry, my cock in my hand. It’s time for business!

I bury my head deep into Sonia’s pussy and start to lick all her juices, meanwhile my cock is back in her mouth. Henry is clearly in frustrated discomfort, his cock straining to be free and yet still aware he is the subject of her displeasure.

Sonia and I then separate and I get on top of her. She reaches between her legs and guides my cock into her soaking wet pussy. It slides in so easily. Sitting on the sofa Henry gets a clear view on my cock pounding his wife’s pussy, he wants to join in but he can’t.

Sonia and I fuck passionately on the floor, enjoying each other and enjoying the fact that her husband is a few feet away on the sofa, handcuffed and caged. Eventually I get off and Sonia gets on all fours facing Henry. I kneel behind her gorgeous ass and pussy and slide my cock in from behind. Sonia looks directly into Henry’s eyes as I’m pumping my cock deep into her pussy from behind. Eventually she cums heavily, moaning and writhing and it takes all my expertise to keep my cock inside her. It’s too much for me and I cum, deep thrusts inside Henry’s wife and he can see every one of them.

I pull out and Sonia and I both collapse exhausted. Henry thinks that was the hottest thing he’s ever seem but is still nervous because of his vulnerable position.

Sonia and I both get dressed although Sonia doesn’t put her knickers on. She walks over to Henry on the sofa, straddles him and lifts her little black dress up. Her just fucked pussy is a few inches away from Henry’s caged and frustrated cock. She puts her hands between her legs and parts her pussy. My warm cum starts to dribble out of her pussy onto Henry’s cock. There’s absolutely nothing he can do about it but it feels good. He’s desperate to be released from his handcuffs and cock cage and get his own chance to finish off deep inside his now hotwife.

Sonia puts her knickers back on, kisses Henry on the forehead and walks out of the room. The next sounds he hears is of us laughing together, the front door shutting and the car driving off…..

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

More more

Lingfield

"More more"

Thanks!

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester