FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slut for your pleasure

Slut for your pleasure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4jane OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Due to covid i hadnt met for a while but now fully jabbed i was feeling so horny and arranged a night in a hotel to dress relax and have some fun.

I loved dressing fully feeling femme and bought a new blond wig, some sexy red underwear, new make up nails and new lashes and got set to have some fun.

Chatting in the forum and messaging people i soon had a few guys interested in meeting me. I promised to satisfy as many as i could and be dressed and act as slutty as i can be - i so wanted lots of cock and cum having missed it so much.

taking my time to dress i showered shaved and gave myself a good douche ready for the night ahead. i liked to get myself in the mood by using a butt plug which i inserted prior to dressing.

i dressed with my fishnet stockings basque crotchless knickers breast plate were all soon in place and covered with a lovely sexy red dress.

heavy make up false lashes and wig applied with lots of jewellry a good splash of perfume, false nails applied and some sexy stilletos finished the outfit.

i took some pictures of myself ready to post for later switched on my vibrating butt plug and settled down to wait for my first meet feeling so slutty and horny.

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

manchester

Its always a nervous but exciting time when dressed and waiting in my hotel room for a meet. A text from my first guy and soon a knock on the door came and i opened the door to John my first meet of the evening. He smiled and gave me a good look all over telling me how gorgeous i looked as i invited him in.

We sat down and john opened a bottle of wine and we had a drink and some pre sex chat. His hands were soon stroking my stocking clad legs working up to the top of my thighs as we kissed. Stroking and groping me all over i caressed his hardening cock bulging within his pants.

so jane he said you want to be a good slut for me tomight - mm yes i do i said as john strted to slip his clothes off till he was sat naked in front of me his hard cock inviting me towards it.

well what could a gurl do - i just had to start to suck and taste it. I love slowly teasing and licking a hard cock nibbling at his balls slowly sliding my tongue up and down his shaft then taking it deep within my mouth - i devoured it for ages with john enjoying every moment.

Then it was his turn - he slipped down my knickers and pulled up my dress to reveal my butt plug vibrating inside - he teased it in and out of me - my ass was ready for some action.

getting me on all fours now he lubed me up and put on a condom - god i was ready for a good fuck now.

He rubbed his hard helmet all around my ass slowly slipping the tip in more before sinking it deep in my ass - god it felt so good

he started to build up a nice rhythm pulling my hips back onto him as he fucked me slow and deep - i started to moan with pleasure telling him to fuck me harder and faster.

harder and faster he fucked me spanking my ass hard between strokes and telling me what a whore and slut i was - mmm i was loving every stroke it had been sl long

Turning me on my back he grabbed my legs and spread them wide - he loved watching his cock enter me that way and teased and fucked me for ages - i could feel his cock stiffening inside me and could tell he was getting ready to cum - i so wanted to taste his cum and he pulled out of me slid the condom off as i knelt in front of him - mouth gaping open ready for his spunk

mmm yes jane he said thats a lovely sight as he wanked himelf till he spurted what seemed gallons of warm sticky tasty cum into my slutty willing mouth. i licked and cleaned his cock after making sure i didnt waste a drop - gazing into his eyes as i did so as i knew this pleased him - before swallowing all his load

oh fuck what a start i said as there came another knock on the door .......

manchester

anyone like or want more ?

By *ittleCurvyChickWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow

Loving this, keep going x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going please

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Did ye aye

manchester

I went to the door and in walked - a guy i hadnt met before

we kissed and he could taste the cum id just recieved from john as our tongues explored each other snowballing johns cum with him - mmm jane he said i can tell youve already been a naughty slut tonite

i introduced him to John and we had some more wine and chatted. We went onto fab and entered the chat rooms - cam on we were ready for some fun

chatting to a few guys who wanted to watch as they played with their cocks and i kissed and fondled each other

my dress was soon off and had me on all fours in front of the camera - he knelt down and started to lick and explore my pussy ass. His tongue probing inside me as he stroked and fondled my arse cheeks and john was filming us - i was so horny and pushed back onto his tongue as he slowly rimmed my ass to get his tongue deep in me - the sensations were amazing as he rotated and inserted it.

several messages were asking him to fuck me and i was ready for some more cock - he started to rub his hard cock against me and between my arse cheeks which he covered in oil so his cock slid all over me - occasionally slapping my cheeks with his hard monstrous cock

Get that fucking cock in me now i said you tease - well if you insist jane he said - he then started slowly inserting his large hard dick inside me. He was larger than john - a good 8iches and girthy and had a thick mushroom shaped tip that was easing in and stretching me wide as he watched himself on the cam.

I started to push back and take him fully deep inside me. Looking round i could see his cock slipping inside me deeper and harder on the cam - it was so horny watching other guys wanking and seeing s cock fucking me. John was getting some good shots of us as he fucked me and i could see his cock hardening as he filmed and watched.

Soon john couldnt concentrate on filming and his cock was in front of me as i started to suck him - being spit roasted by two guys is always great - i was in heaven

was teasing me now pulling out completely before easing his full length back inside me - my ass was starting to gape wide in between thrusts as he showed the room how stretched and well fucked i was

The guys wanted to swap and john laid down on his back as i straddled him cowgirl and started to bounce on his cock - hard and fast my ass slid on his cock as took turns to film the action

looking back to the cam it was so horny seeing his cock sliding inside me and several cocks on screen wanking as we fucked - my little clitty was getting hard now as i bounced on him and screamed and moaned with pleasure. i could hear 2 guys cum on cam and started to rub my clitty as i bounced = filming us all the time - such a turn on for me.

leaned down and started to suck my clitty as i was being fucked and i could fell an orgasm building

my hard clit leaking cum as he sucked me deep - i couldnt help but explode into s mouth as johns cock thrust deeper into me - my whole body arching and shaking as i came sent johm into overdrive and i could feel his cock pulse inside me as he came too - continuing to fuck me till he was fuly spent.

we kissed - his cock still in me for ages till i felt him soften and his cock slowly slip out of me

Charlie said - my turn now jane as he pulled me off john - got me on my back and spread my legs for the world to see on cam my well used ass ......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cu_asexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

manchester

I love being fucked on the edge of the bed - legs wide - a guy grabbing my heels and pushing my legs back as he slowly enters me.

Charlie started to slowly ease his cock in before building up to a hard fast rhythm - his balls slapping against me with each thrust.

I could lean forward and watch his gorgeous cock enter me in between groans of pleasure. John was filming and the cam was still on and on the big TV nearby it looked so horny watching myself getting well fucked.

Charlie was like a duracell bunny and continued to fuck me for ages relentessly pounding me and telling me to take it like a good slut that i was vecoming that night

several cocks on screen spunked as i was screaming out with my first orgasm as he continued to pound me

Charlie was ready to cum and suddenly withdraw - crouched over me and proceeded to spunk all over by face and tits - several streams shot out recorded by john and left me in a sticky mess as he slapped his cock against my face and i slowly licked and cleaned every drop off it whilst smiling at the camera.....

manchester

well i needed a break after such a lovely fucking - slipped my butt plug back in and poured me some wine

i had a smoke and drank and chatted to the guys

then my plug was switched back on as john smiled at me - playing with the vibrations with the remote as he started to stroke my stocking clad legs

his cock i could see was getting hard again and i brushed my nails up and down his hard lengthening shaft and balls as we started to kiss deeply

he laid back on the bed and invited me to ride his lovely now rock hard cock

i sat astride him and lubed his cock and slowly eased myself down onto him as his warm hard cock felt so good inside me

slowly riding his length as i leaned forward and kissed him passionately - i love kissing as im being fucked - so sensual

my ass seemed to have developed a mind of its own as it bucked up and down on his hard length faster and faster

john grabbed my tits and pushed me upright on him as i rode him harder and harder

my back arching arching back as his hard cock was beeing forced deep inside me i felt a wave come across me as a powerful orgasm racked my body - he continued to thrust up inside me

hadnt noticed for a while as john was fucking me but felt some more lube entering me as i was bouncing on john and felt something extra stretching my pussy - mmm was i about to get 2 cocks at once ? ........

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

manchester

s hard cock i could feel starting to enter me as john continued to fuck me

never had 2 cocks together so asked to be gentle with me (at first) -

my well lubed ass was well stretched and felt so full as his hard cock slowly entered me - eventually up to the hilt with both cocks rock hard inside me

as i got used to the cocks i started to slide back and forth on them

moaning and starting to go faster both guys got into a rhythm one in one out it felt so good i was soon screaming loadly as another orgasm ripped through me as they pouned my now gaping and well used ass

both guys were close as their cocks rubbed against each other in my pussy ass pulling out they both wanked over me - i was laying down playing with my clitty and tits smiling as i watched them both shoot masses of cum all over my face and tits as my little hard clitty joined in and came all over my stocking clad legs

wow guys that was so good as i started to lick their cocks clean - i truly felt like a horny slut

i was spent and fell asleep as both guys cuddled up to my cum covered body

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Mmm excellent x

» Add a new message to this topic