FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking my sisters boyfriend

Fucking my sisters boyfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Based on true events going back to my teenage years I was 19 and didnt consider myself gay or bi had never looked at another male in that way before

My sister is older than but we had always been really close growing up. She left for Uni in Manchester when I was 17 but we still spoke every day until Mark came on the scene. As is usual when you fall for someone she spent more and more time with him and I admit to being slightly jealous. When I saw Mark for the first time I was even more jealous. He was the first man I had ever thought was good looking and caused stirring inside of me. 6’ 2 and stocky his t-shirt gripped big masculine shoulders and biceps, deep greet eyes shone on his face and his smile was infectious.

He seemed a nice enough bloke and my sister was happy which was all that could be asked for and he made a real effort to get to know me and we ended up doing alot of sport and gym activities together. I’d always make myself available to train with him when they visited and loved seeing how sweaty he got. I found myself falling for Mark, I would wank every day my thoughts would start with women but my mind would turn to Mark.

After one session he realised he had forgotten his shower stuff and towel and asked if he could use mine. Without waiting for me to reply he ripped my towel from my grip and jumped in the shower while I stood aroud waiting. He strutted out the shower looking sexier than ever and just handed me the towel back. This was the first time I had seen him fully naked and he was beautiful, a 6 pack still glistening with water but it was his cock I couldnt take my eyes off. It was soft but so thick and around 7inches long, the kind of cock that deserves worshipping. I ran to the shower cubicle slammed the door shut and wanked as furiously and quickly as I could as I imagined him walking in behind me. As I was packing my things away on the bench I saw his boxers lying there and without a second thought shoved them in my bag. The minute I was back home in my room I pulled them out and sniffed at them. Tentatively at first but it didn’t take long to have my nose deep in them, my cock responded instantly and I wrapped my fingers around it and wanked as I inhaled Marks sweaty musky smell. For the second time in less than an hour I shot my load thinking about Mark.

I felt no shame or guilt fantasising about my sisters boyfriend and kept his boxers at the back of my drawer for next time. The following week the whole family were going away for a holiday and this is when things went further

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *brad99Man  over a year ago

London

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Look forward to more !!!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *imbo1569Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Need more

It had been a normal family break in a lodge, hot tub, pool, bbqs. Everyone had had a great week i always made sure to get a glimpse of Mark as he was getting in and out the pool. His cock looked amazing as the material of his swimshorts gripped to him. Him and my sister were in the room across from me and on one occassion early in the morning I heard them fuck. Obviously they were trying to be quiet but I could hear the u mistakable noises of a slightly wobbly bed, skin on skin and there muffled moans blending together. I came over my body imagining me on the end of his dick.

There was one night everyone had a bit too much to drink and all in good spirits. I was in the hot tub with my mother and brother when Mark jumped in, I took a swig of my drink to try and hide the fact i was taking in his physique. He sat on the seat next to me despite there being plenty of space and stretched his arms out, one behind my head and one in the other direction his arms and shoulders bulging. There was general conversation between all 4 of us about how we would visit again etc when mom asked if my sister was coming. Mark told her she had had a bit too much to drink and gone to bed, I wasnt sure if I was imagining it but as he said it I was sure I felt his leg brush against me my cock stirred instantly. As if he sensed my wonder I had the unmistakable feeling of him pressing his leg against me once again then his fingers started tickling the back of my shoulder. The feeling of his tips ran like electric through my body and I was struggling to hide the effect from everyone else.

As quick as he started he stopped and announced he was getting out. The 3 of us got out soon after and went for a night cap, Mark was in the kitchen with a beer. We all sat around the table Mark grabbed another beer and brought one over for me. My brother and mom finished their drinks and both announced they were going to bed, Mark said he would lock up when he had finished his drink and they left the room. Me and Mark were sat across the table from each other he looked at me our eyes staring intently and a smile spread across his face

By *ome4itMan  over a year ago

Brynmawr

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Here!

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Fantastic ... Got me so hard anticipating the next bit

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

This has made me wet x

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *ankerothMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Sounds promising

Hot start

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

Thanks for all your replies and DMs next part coming shortly

Fuck this is hot

Mark took a sip from his bottle his gaze stayed focused on me and started to make me feel a bit intimidated. The atmosphere felt like it was getting heavier and almost suffocating. Mark broke the silence

“So what did you do with them?”

“Do with what?”

“My boxers, I saw you checking me out and I left them there to see if you’d take them.” I felt embarassed that he had set me up but also turned on he had almost wanted me to take them. I told him inhad took them sniffed and wanked myself off, he laughed at me “I knew you would I know your type” what did he mean by that, had he done this before?

He took the last sip of his drink and asked me to get him another, the fridge was in a utility room at the far end of the building. I got his beer but as I shut the door I felt his hands grabbed me as he pushed me up against the fridge and forced his weight on me, I felt his bulge pushing against my ass and pushed backwards against him.

Mark turned me around and our lippeds instantly locked with passion i had never felt before

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Fuck yes. More xx

Wow keep going got me really hard here x

You has hard as me after reading that x

Telford

Fuck that's hot

mullingar

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

Awesome

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Here!

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Hott

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Hott

As we kissed my hands ran over his body feeling every muscle I had stared at earlier that night in the hot tub. His hands gripped my waist pushing me against the fridge our tongues exploring each others. Then he stopped, grabbed my face and asked me if I wsnted this, all I could do was stare in his eyes and nod. He kissed me again this time more gently and tender as my hands rubbed his erect cock through the thin material of his shorts.

I had never felt another mans dick before but this felt right in the moment as I pulled on his waistband and wrapped my fingers around his warm cock. It felt even bigger than it had looked. I started slowly trying to do to him the things I knew I enjoyed. He buried his head in my neck and I could hear small muffled moans with every stroke. His hands pulled at my shorts as he reached brhind me and i felt his fingers slide between my cheeks and flick over my hole.

We stayed in the same position locked together my hands wrapped around his cock as he slowly worked a finger tip into my virgin ass I remember it feeling a lot better than I ever expected. I released my dick from my shorts which dropped to floor giving Mark even more access to me as I rubbed our dicks together watching our pre-cum mix. I rubbed my hand over the heads and when it felt wet enough ran my hand the length of his shaft, his moans increased as he bit my skin.

I love this x

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Woah..

Here!

mullingar

Hot

Telford

Getting hot

Wow. Hard as rock here

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Really horny stuff

Wow

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

MMMMMM

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great start

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

More please

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Wow great n hot

Got me so hard again please carry on my knickers are getting wet x

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hot story

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Very nice

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

More please.........hot

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

Please...more!

By *ovespudsMan  over a year ago

Swindon

This is hot.

In that moment I knew I wanted more. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him backwards across the room into the wall opposite. I broke our kiss and moved down his body kissing and licking every inch of his body that my mouth touched. Then i reached his glorious cock. I kissed his head and tasted his pre-cum for the very first time it was moreish, I instantly wanted more this time swirling my tongue around his head and watching his cum string between us as I moved away.

I looked up at him almost in a daze and smiled as he winked at me just like he had at the table. My mouth gently took his balls one at a time sucking them licking them as i wnaked him again. My tongue ran the length of his shaft up and down, every time i reached the top i’d take a little bit of him in my mouth, each time a little bit more. I knew this was frustrating him and he finally broke, as I took him in my mouth again his hands grabbed the back of my head and held me thete as he pushed into me all the way to the back of my throat making me gag but I couldnt say I hated it infact I loved it. For what seemed like eternity I stayed on the floor as Mark helf my head and fucked me face. My eyes were streaming, and his juices and my spit were dribbling down my face as he pulled out and lifted me back to my feet meeting me with a kiss.

“I want you” he whispered in my ear

“So have me” was my reply rubbing my hand over him. That was all he needed he turned me round and pushed me over a counter. I felt his hands run down my back and he playfully slapped me exposed cheeks. Then I felt a new sensation as his tongue flicked over my hole. I couldn’t stop moaning as he explored me sometimes just gently flicking at me others his tongue would enter me all the while his hand had reached around wanking my cock. I couldnt take anymore and pushed back forcing myself further onto his face as I came over his hand. He stood up and licked his hand clean “tell me what you want”

“I want you to fuck me”

That was all he needed to hear, I felt his head position at my the entrance to my hole. Slowly he slid inside me I winced as I felt him stretch me. He took his time slowly inching inside me. I felt myself stretching as I adjusted to him before I knew it I felt his hips touching my ass and he slowly started thrusting. Little movements to begin with which felt amazing sending little waves of pleasure through my body. We didnt speak our grunts filled the silence. His movements were getting faster and longer, i heard our bodies clashing against each other, he grabbed my hips and fucked me harder. Having this macho man fucking my arse was the horniest thing I had ever experienced. How he handled and touched my body was forceful but gentle. I knew he wasn’t lasting much longer as he got faster and more intense. I tried to push him over the edge. I looked behind me to look at him “Fuck me Mark, fuck my tight hole as hard as you can, I want to feel you cum inside me”

That was all he could take I saw his face twist as he orgasmed and shot deep in my arse. I felt his dick shooting wave after wave inside me. He pulled out and I feel forward my legs feeling unsteady. I turned around and Mark had gone leaving me in the room alone like his used toy. I felt his cum slowly oozing out of me as I tried to get the feeling back in my legs.

That was the first time we fucked but not the last

Fantastic

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford