FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting a mature lady

Meeting a mature lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjo24 OP   Man  over a year ago

swansea

A couple weeks ago I was out walking and while passing a couple of houses a lady comes out of a house a bit further along with a lovely golden retriever well the dogs not on a lead heads straight in my direction for a fuss, I love a retriever so I'm making a fuss of him when the lady comes up to apologise for him,I said it was lovely he was so friendly,well I look up from fussing the dog and get an eye full of what can only be described has a light almost see through shirt with an incredible pair of tits inside,her nipples like chapel hat pegs and sticking straight out,lucky me I thought that there was a nip in the air, well we started chatting but I could not take my eyes off her tits I'm sure she caught me more than once because she had a little smile on her face,well if she was looking for someone to show them off to that morning she found the right person,well we chatted for a bit longer and I carried on my way,well the lady who I later found out was called Gloria said maybe I'll catch you on the way back so off I went with my head in a spin.

About two hours later I'm on my way back past the houses when I see Gloria out the front of her house sweeping the path,just before I get to her house she looks up and says hello fancy see you again so soon,well I says it was only short walk today and that I was heading to the cafe across the road for a nice cup of coffee,too which she replied come in and I'll make you a coffee I was a bit taken aback and said are you sure she says you look ok and you like dogs so you can't be that bad,I'm just thinking about her tits which are still on display,this time she defiantly catches me looking,so off into the house we go I take my walking boots off by the front door without being asked and then follow the direction she went ending up in the kitchen,where the kettle is already on I sit down and we start chatting about this and that and I asked where her husband is because a good looking lady like her must be married,she is really attractive for a mature lady must have been a stunner in her younger days,she says he's been passed away along time,I say I'm sorry about that and I know about being left behind as I'd lost my wife awhile ago aswell,the coffee arrives and we start to chat about being lonely now and then when she surprises me by saying she misses the sex most of all well I say a good looking women like you should have no problem getting some of that,then another surprise she tells me who would wants an old woman of eighty three I nearly spat my coffee out I repeat eighty three you don't look a day over sixty I say and that's being unkind,oh you older flatter she says and I no it's not flattery it's true,I say you look fabulous and the sight of you in that shirt makes me fancy you.

I get up from where I'm sitting and walk over to her thinking shit or bust and kiss her,hoping she doesn't slap me or scream or even set the dog on me she doesn't do any of them things only responds by catching the back of my head and pulling me into her more,then her tongue is in my mouth playing tonsil hockey.

Would you like the rest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ullitnutMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Oh I think that's a given yes !.

By *nderwear1Couple  over a year ago

torrevieja spain

Definitely

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Yes please

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *asisguyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Good start

By *orthen soul manMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

More please

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Yes, definitely would like to read more. It’s well written too.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Chapel hat pegs"

Now that is Welsh.. !!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please...sounds like my ideal fantasy

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Lucky bugger

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Love this, maybe a bit old at 83?

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

My neighbour invited me in while her husband was away. She has massive tits and has probably seen me looking at them. She showed me the work they'd been doing in their house, in the bedroom too. Here I wondered if she wanted me to make I move or she was genuinely just showing me around. I didn't but still wonder if she planned it. I had to go home for a wank.

Her husband is a way a lot and she says she gets bored.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *marcusMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Good start

swansea

Well there we in the kitchen kissing like there's no tomorrow tongues halfway down each others throat and my cock growing harder by the second,I open an extra button on gloria's shirt and start to feel her tits she doesn't have a bra on which I knew from those nipples earlier,her tits are quite firm and she's moaning into my mouth ahh yes ahh yes has I pinch her nipples quite hard she breaks off from our kissing and I think that's it she realised what's happening and doesn't want anymore,but no she moves away from me and walks out into the conservatory and sits on a big setter pats the seat next to her,I sit down and we start kissing again now I'm opening all the buttons on her shirt and feeling her tits pinching her nipples and she's say yes that's it,I stop kissing her and bend my head and start to suck and lick her nipples then nibble quite hard Gloria is loving it say yes yes go on bite it harder or suck it harder I'm only to happy to oblige,now she's got her hand on my cock over my trousers and she's really rubbing it,I take my hand away from her tits and start to open my trousers and she says that's my job when I'm ready to get it out I say well get on with it because it's killing being confined in there she laughs and undoes my zip and button on the waist band pushing my trousers and underpants down to my knees now she's wanking me at a nice steady pace and I'm in heaven,a tit in my mouth and a mature lady playing with my cock.

I start to remove her shirt and mine we are both sitting there half dressed,Gloria gets up kneels down and pulls my trousers right off so I'm sitting there in only my socks very erotic but she doesn't care all she wants is my cock I her mouth,I watch as she take the head of my cock between her lips and starts to suck and lick it and she's enjoying every second of it and so am I Gloria is good too taking me deep in her mouth and then all the way out blowing on it as outcomes out of her mouth the feeling is fantastic,I'm still playing with her tits and trying to get her jeans open and off,I tell her to stand up and I get them off her and her knickers which are black lacey ones not what I was expecting at all,I lay her down on the setter and start to kiss her stomach down to her pussy she's not shaved but not much hair and I lick her clit making her moan and groan,she loving it and tells me it's been awhile since she's been licked or sucked a cock, soon she's pushing her pussy hard on my mouth and tells me she's cumming and she does hard almost squirting I lick it up the best I can,my face is covered in pussy juice,she pulls me up and starts kissing tasting her own juices off my lips and licking my face too get more of her juices this lady is fantastic and enjoying herself.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Got to be more

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Please more this is my dream of being with an older lady

love this

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Fantastic story, loving it !

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Cant wait for more

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Mmmm

Bristol

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Love older Ladies

Blackburn

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Dublin 13

Didcot

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

swansea

We continued kissing for a few more minutes by now my cock is ready too burst my balls are aching for release so I gently lay her down on her back and rub my cock up and down her pussy lips which are soaking wet then gently slide my cock into her slowly all the way to my balls and then pull out almost,then go back in just as slowly,kissing her really quite firmly,I move my cock in and out like this for awhile before she tells me to stop messing around and fuck me I'm a bit taken aback buy her language but do has I'm told and start to fuck her as fast as I can slamming cock into her pussy and she's loving it panting and moaning yes, yes, over and over and so am I,tell her I'm going to cum and she says to go on then right up my pussy you can't get me pregnant and starts to laugh a bit I tell her stop it you're putting me off so she grabs my arse and pulls me into her and I let go,I can feel my cock squirting jet after jet of cum into her pussy,we roll over my cock still inside her,I start to kiss her tits and suck her nipples as my cock softens and falls out of her pussy.

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Blackburn

(

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Keep it coming....

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

By *oris the boreMan  over a year ago

swansea

Great story well written aswell

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Bristol

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Didcot

Very good

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Dublin 13

By *takerMan  over a year ago

Gosport

Love older women

swansea

Has my cock falls out of her pussy Gloria reaches down between her legs and wipes up some of my spunk with her fingers and then proceeds to lick her fingers clean again and again until she's cleaned most of it up,now I've heard of younger women who do this but this lady is eighty three I'm quite shocked I shouldn't be I suppose has she's just fucked a stranger she only meet about a hour and half ago,so we're having a cwtch and I'm feeling rather chuffed at fucking a really lovely looking mature lady and we start to chat and she tells me that her and her late husband were very adventurous in their sex lives once the kids had left home,they had been swinging for years until he became ill they tried gang bangs bi sexual and BDSM over the years,but she never got back into it after his death just seemed to get by without any sex,I said that was a shame as she had missed out on alot of pleasure,while we were chatting she had started to play with my cock which was getting hard again with all her attention and sexual talk,then she says to me I do love to be taken from behind,well I'm as hard as a rock after that statement and put my hand down to feel her pussy and she's dripping wet so I tell her to bend over the arm of the settee and I'll take her from behind well she's over the arm in a flash and I'm up behind her pretty quickly I can tell you,her pussy is well lubricated so I run my cock over her pussy and her anus and just give her anus a little bit of pressure nothing hard just a prod and she sighs so I give it a little bit more,before sliding into to pussy and start fucking her nice and easy after a couple of minutes I pull out slide my cock up and down her bum crease and prod her anus again a bit harder and my cock goes in a bit not alot,Gloria stiffened a bit so I pull away from her anus,but she says to me it's been along time since I had anything up my bum,she tells me to try and go a bit further in so I slide into her pussy for a bit more lube and try pushing into her bum a little at a time just a little more until I thought she said stop so I did but what she said was don't stop you're making me feel like I'm young again like when we were swinging in my forties and fifties so I carry on and start to go a bit faster and she's loving it I forgot how old she is because she's squirming around under me telling me how good it feels to be doing this again and how she's always loved anal and I'm loving it aswell,Gloria is coming every couple of seconds and I'm frightened something might happen to her and I tell her this and she says don't you dare stop so I keep going but tell her I'm going to cum she tells me to cum over her bum let my spunk dribble down between her bum cheeks on to anus and pussy,I'm only to happy to do this I pull out and shoot my spunk in her bum crease not as much as I'd have liked but a good bit and watch it run down over anus and pussy and tell her it looks fantastic she catches some of it and licks it up,she then says get my knickers and wipe the rest off please I do that and we sit down to catch our breath and I say to her she so sexy and very sexual and we kiss for awhile before Gloria tell me we need a shower I say who's first no bodies first together i need my back washed and laughs,well we're standing under the hot water and I'm looking at her body and there are women half her age that would kill for a body like her,so I ask her how she keeps herself so fit and trim,she tells me naked yoga in the conservatory three times a week for the last thirty year swimming about a mile twice a week and walking the dog every day,when we get out of the shower I towel her dry because I can't keep hands off her after that we head downstairs and I finally get my coffee,then Gloria says it time for you to go my son will be here soon,so I give her a cwtch and a kiss and go to leave has she says I'll see you soon I hope and I say you definitely will and close the door behind me.

PS she gave me those knickers to keep.

Bristol

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope you are going to get more of Gloria

Fantastic story....