FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Carol & Kathy revisited

Carol & Kathy revisited

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was First posted by myself in Late 2018, and have decided to repost and carry on the story.

Kath and Carol had been friends for years both happily married to Mic and Dirk, the husbands got on very well together, and they all went out for meals and regular afternoon drinks.

Kath in Carol spent a Saturday afternoon in town shopping and came back home to Kath's, letting themselves in quietly to surprise the guys who thought they would be out until 10ish as normal,

They burst into the living room to find both there husbands dressed female including make up heels wig the works and Mic slurping on Dirks rock hard cock x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Love it please carry on xx

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Wow great start

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Loving the start

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Carol was the first to speak, what the hell is going on with you two, mic suddenly realised they were in the room, ohh fuck he thought, we are just having a little fun, Kath look gutted carol said think we need a drink, you two stay here, I will be back and the girls left the room and went into the kitchen

After twenty minutes the girls re entered the room, carol looked at dirk I knew you were dressing, I found your stash, Kath said to mica I thought you where dressing just to fuck me. Carol looked at us both dresses off now, we both removed our dresses and stood there in our sexy expensive underwear and ff nylons. Kath then said on your fucking knees you whores which we both did, bend over, and our panties pulled down keep looking at the floor carol said yes miss I mumbled. Carol left the room for two minutes and returned, who's idea was this mine I said ( mic) whack across my nylon clad ass the pain stung so much, then wack again over Derek's ass sorry girls was only a bit of fun, so who is the bit hand who is the giver. I take it miss Dirk uses me and I must say I enjoyed it, love sucking her cock. That gets you both six of these wack after wack the marks rising across both or asses,

After 6 whacks over the cheeks both myself and dirk was almost crying with the pain, kneel in the corner and look at myself and Kath. We both did has we where told Not wanting another beating. It was becoming obvious that Carol was in charge.

Kath take your dress off and lay on the coffee table now. Kathy slipped out of her tight red dress. Laid back on the coffee table, to await instruction . Spread your legs wide Kath, Kath opened wide her pantie gusset wet with her juice, Carol slipped a finger under Kaths gusset dipping into her glistening Labia, mmmmmmm Kath let out a quiet moan. With that Carol ripped Kaths panties off spread her lips and started to kiss her willing hole tounge deep up Kaths wet cunt.

Carol lapped at Kaths pussy lips making her lift her ass off the coffee, pushing herself into Carols mouth, Carol pulled back and said to Dirk get your cock out of those panties and feed it to her, Now!! Dirk did not need telling twice, pulled his black panties down and eased it into Kaths mouth, Kath savouring on the taste and texture of his engorged Dick, has Dirk slowly fucked her throat, and you Mic open the cheeks of my ass and rim me get that tongue up my hole, show your wife how sub you are, I knelt down pulled carols panties down onto her creamy thighs, spread her ass cheeks and tickled her bum hole with the tip of my tongue, then eased it up her massaging her a anal entrance, tasting the musky flavours feeling my presume soaking into my panties from my hard cock straining against the material.

After ten minutes Carol ordered everyone changed places, her on the coffee table Kath eating her dripping hole, dirk rimming Kath and Carol taking a mouthful of cock into her throat from myself, eat her hole Kath I said and give her a few fingers too, get this Dom bitch moaning, Carol bit on my cock as a warning not to overstep the mark, but Kath slid four fingers into Carols sopping fanny Dirk providing the anal stimulation on Kaths ass and fingering her hole too, fuck her dirk she likes it in her ass, dirk kneeled behind Kath and pushed his cock head into her wet hot hole, Kath pushed back releasing her moth off carols pussy

Has Kath took the full length of dirks cock, in her ass her eyes bugging at the sensation of been filled, your a lucky woman Carol she said, this feels so good, has dirk started to fuck her well rimmed bum hole. Harder you slut carol said to dork, Kath tell me when you feel his suspender clips on your ass cheeks then you now he's right it. Kath was moaning like a gud un has her ass was pounded, I spun carol round so that her shaven wet pussy was inline for my cock, "don't you dare put that in my cunt she said" you will get what I dish out you bitch after the caning you gave me and slid my cock into her cunt, her squirming to get off it, my thumb and forefinger gripped her wet clit and I pinched it hard, Carol whimpered with the pain I squeezed it, then let go she gasped at the sensation, I pulled out lifted her off the coffee table bent her over, and slapped her arse, mmmmm she said now I like that, do you now I replied, spread your legs wider and gave here 5 hard slaps on each cheek, mmmmmm she was in heaven pussy juice dripping from her pussy lips. Stay bent over you fucking slut. With one hand I spread her dripping pussy and inserted three fingers, she pushed back onto them, " give me more" I with drew my fingers rubbed my hand over her wetness and inserted all five fingers and my hand up to the wrist into her gapping hole, "dirk tells me you love been stretched and you have a foisting dildo upstairs which he uses on you most weekends". " yess she replied has I manipulated my fingers and hand into a ball in her pussy. Dirk had now pulled out of Kaths ass and was infront of his wife's face her hair in his hand, suck me clean Carol taste Kaths ass on my cock, and has she sucked on him I started to fist her cunt hard her wetness dribbling down the inside of her legs, Kath stood watching and been told by dirk your getting that when I am satisfied she has cleaned me.

Dirk takes Kath and and makes her kneel in the middle of the floor, hold your ass open he gets a tube of lube and skirts it over her hot ass, Kath is begging him to be gentle, he replies with four hard slaps on her arse and Kathy whimpers, dirk now starts to fist Kaths starts to stretch her ass with his fingers, while rubbing on her clitty too, "Mic pop per this bitch" I pull my hand out of Carol and slap her ass too, get your mouth on her nipples I tell her bite them make Kathy squeal, you fucking whore, I take carols panties from the floor and flood pop pers onto the gusset, I tell Kath to close her mouth and hold the panties over her nose, sniff deep bitch, she does has she is told five sniffs later, she is fully penetrated with dirks hand in her ass her nipples are sore, and she is floating above the bed with the Pop pers. Carol, no gets the same pop pers treatment followed by Dirk then Kathy and myself, carols wetness is puddling the carpet I make her get off Kaths nips and push her face down into her viginal juices on the floor, dirk iam going to breed you slut she is going to get my tranny cum in her slutty fanny, before I move carol has pulled open her fanny lips and begging for cock, which is inserted fast and hard, giving her long strokes feeling my nylons rubbing against the inside of her legs, breed me Mic give me your cum please miss she says, I pound her hard pulling out until the very end of my coclitty is in her hole the thrust back deep her moans and gasps echo around the room. Kath looking at me more pop pers miss pleasure and I toss the knickers to dirk who in turn lifts Kaths head and gives her 5 more sniffs, breed my wife Dirk give my slut your cum. Pleasure will be mine, he replys the room was echoing to the sound of bodies slapping together as the two sluts are used, I am the first to cum squirting, deep into Carols wet hole she screams out in orgasmic pleasure has she cums, dirk soon follows in depositing his load into my wife's dripping pussy. the girls both are rubbing there pussy lips, I tell them to pull the lips together and hold our cum, and dust and up, lay on the floor dirk looking up and I do the same, Carol go sit on his mouth give him my cum, Kath you come and give me Dirks, both girls do has they are told, both of us lapping each others cum from or own wife's.

After cleaning out the wife's cum soaked pussies, I suggested that we take a break, my underwear and stockings were soaked in fluids and so was Dirks, Carol & Kath where tired and needed the rest too.

Ok we shall change, and take it from there come on let's retire to the bed room and change Dirk and we disappeared upstairs.we both quickly undress and each took a shower, then going through Carols knicker draw I selected a pair of her finest red panties and Dirk said he will dress in his own stash, in my bag was 4 bottles of pop pers for use later, so what shall we do with them, I think we need to tell them straight, how long we have been doing this, and we love been dominated, I am going to tell her, that I think our married Lesbein neighbours, know my secret, but I know they fancy Kath and Kath spends quite a while there, next door with them, find her pussy is so moist when she returns, going to ring them and ask if they want to do Kathy & Carol while we watch.

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Hope we next the next part soon xxx

» Add a new message to this topic