FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She loves young cock(Story)

She loves young cock(Story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *henicanido OP   Man  over a year ago

Kings Lynn

She was on her hands and knees on the bed,she felt his hands on her arse,she felt the young cock slide into her cum soaked pussy.

"That's it,fuck me... harder Harder!.

She wasn't sure who was fucking her,there were six young lads there,the youngest 18,the oldest 20.

She did know whose cock she was about to gag on that was Blake's, her neighbours son,he was the one who turned her onto young lads.

She took his cock deep and gagged,she wasn't being forced she loved the feeling of it deep in her throat it made her so wet.

Blake shot straight down her throat unable to hold back any longer another orgasm ripped through her body as her pussy was being slammed hard,she felt the lads cock twitch and he let out a groan as he unloaded into her.

She smiled to herself,young lads what they lacking technique they make up for in stamina.

"Come on who going to fuck me next?"

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a slow starter....

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Good start

Kings Lynn

She'd been married to a successful man 12 years her senior for 20 years,they'd met when she was 25 and married 2 years later,she gave up work and became a kept woman,she filled her time organising charity events,lunching with the wives of other local businessmen,at the gym or tending to her beautiful garden, they had a lovely house, drove nice cars,went out to dinner a couple of times a week,took 3 holidays abroad a year and her clothes were all designer labels, all of this was provided for her by her husband.

In her mind life was good until the Christmas party they hosted for the staff at the company headquarters.

She looked around the room for her husband but couldn't see him,she assumed he being a workaholic would be going over some figures in his office.

As she walked down the corridor to his office she heard a woman moaning,she quietly and carefully opened the door only to see her husband's secretary bent over the desk being fucked by her husband.

"Oh yeah that's it Daddy fuck me hard I've been a real naughty girl".

She never liked his secretary, she was 27 a tall Brunette, pert tits,long shapely,legs perfect body and beautiful (think Samanthaswings).

"Oh Daddy I'm coming.... OH FUCK"

She watched her husband pull out and step to one side as his secretary let out a jet of liquid.

"I nearly got you,now get that cock in my ass and show me how you punish naughty girls".

She watched as the secretary held her cheeks apart and her husband's cock went into her arsehole,he began fucking her hard and deep.

The secretary moaned and squealed while he rammed her.

"Oh Daddy that's so good,fuck me deep,your cock is amazing".

Her husband let out a roar as he shot into her,he quickly pulled as his secretary dropped to her knees taking his still hard cock in her mouth,he put his hands behind her head and forced it deeper causing her to gag.

"That's it clean it up,you love ass to mouth you dirty bitch".

She quietly closed the door and walked to the ladies room went into a cubicle to get her head together.

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Bookmarked

Kings Lynn

She sat there with her head spinning when her thoughts were interrupted by someone else walking into the ladies, she heard the cubicle door shut followed by the sound of a phone on loudspeaker dialling out.

"Hello you dirty girl" the voice answered, it was her husband.

"I'm your dirty girl Daddy, listen to this".

The woman broke wind and it sounded wet,there was an echo from the toilet bowl.

"I've just farted your spunk out of me" she giggled.

"Oh you fuckin dirty bitch" he laughed.

"Come round Saturday and do all the dirty things to me that Katy won't let you do to her".

"Ok I'll be round at 9,I got to get back before people get suspicious, bye you dirty whore".

"Bye Daddy looking forward to being abused Saturday".

She hung up,Katy heard her freshen up and leave the ladies. The bastard she thought to herself,how long has this been going on? I've just watched him fuck her and listened to them arrange a sordid session this weekend.

She opened her legs slipping a hand inside her expensive panties and fingered herself until she climaxed.

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I like this

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

All the makings of a great story ahead

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Kings Lynn

She exited the cubicle and refreshed her make up,when she had finished she looked in the mirror and said to herself.

"If i leave him that bitch will have my car,my home,my holidays and my life".

She took a deep breath and rejoined the party.

Her life continued and she managed to turn a blind eye to her husband's indiscretions.

They returned from holiday at the end of July just in time for her birthday and there on the driveway waiting for her was a brand new Mercedes convertible.

Kings Lynn

It was her birthday on the first of August, she was out in her new car,she drove into town and met her friends for lunch.

As she headed home she saw her neighbours son Blake walking along the road,she pulled up beside him.

"Want a lift home?"

"Thanks".

He climbed in the car and she pulled away,Blake wasn't his usual chatty self and this concerned her.

She pulled the car into drive,they both got out of the car then Blake started crying.

"What's the matter Blake?"

"Tia has dumped me because I'm going to uni".

"Oh come here".

She took him in her arms and gave him a big hug,as she wiped his tears Blake went to kiss her and she pulled away in shock.

"I'm I'm I'm so sorry"he stammered.

"No that's ok really it is".

She leant in and kissed him pulling him closer,as they kissed she could feel his young hard cock pressing against her thigh,she broke the kiss.

"Come with me and I'll help you forget all about Tia"

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

Bradford

By *id548Man  over a year ago

doncaster

This is really hot

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Getting interesting

More please

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Great so far....

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Bookmarked

Redditch

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *rmdMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Would love more of this story so horny

Oooh more please.

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

Kings Lynn

She dragged him in the house,up the stairs and into one of guest rooms she pinned him against the wall and kissed him,her tongue forcing it's way in his mouth. She released her breasts from her blouse and bra then guided Blake's face towards her nipples .

"Suck them" she ordered.

Blake licked and sucked her nipples as she stroked his neck and run her fingers through his hair,she run her hands over the young lads firm torso,she was too far gone to worry about what she was doing,she felt Blake's hands all over her body then he placed a hand between her legs.

"No not yet take your shirt off"

He did as he was told,Katy admired his athletic body for a moment then moved closer to him,she gently teased a nipple with her tongue then gently nipped it with her teeth, Blake shivered,she carried on making Blake sigh with pleasure as she worked down his body giving his taught abdomen light butterfly kisses,she got down on her knees in front of him and pulled down his trousers and underwear.

"My that's a beauty"

His young uncut cock was standing proud, almost vertical,it was about 6.5 inches long,she started kissing and sucking his balls,she worked up his shaft with her lips and tongue before taking his end just inside her mouth.

She remembered how that whore of a secretary took her husband all the way in and how she gagged on his cock and she thought to herself that anything she can do......

She took Blake's cock deeper going slowly just just a bit more then she gagged, she coughed and sputtered but kept going, she grabbed his arse and pulled him closer so she could get more in,she felt the end of his cock right down her throat, her nose was in his pubic hair,she'd got him all the way in.

She held position for a while breathing hard through her nose then she moved her head back and forth,she was wanking him with her throat,every so often she would forget to breath as her motion got faster and faster then she'd ch*ke on his cock,she felt herself getting wetter and wetter as she tried to force more of Blake's cock down her then she felt his cock jerk and he shot his load straight into her stomach, it jerked again as more passed into her,she squeezed his balls then released his cock from her mouth.

"Right lay down on the bed,you're not finished yet".

She undressed and rubbed her soaking panties all over his face.

"My turn now"

Bradford

Reigate

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Love it more more more

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Mmmmm go for it girl

This story is gonna be awesome.

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ioi300Man  over a year ago

willenhall

how the fuck do u bookmark this haha got in to that

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *rogalCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Great

Kings Lynn

She positioned herself so her slit was right on his face.

"Lick me".

The young lad did as he was told,his tongue deep inside her wet hole.

"Mmmmmm that feels good but don't forget my clitoris will you".

She took his cock in her mouth again working it with her tongue, getting him hard again and getting it as far down her throat as his length would allow,she felt herself getting wetter as his cock restricted her breathing, she started grinding herself on Blake's face,pushing harder against him,she released his cock and sat up her grinding got faster she applied more pressure against him then...

"Oooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuck"

Her orgasm was massive and very very wet,Blake was coughing as her got a drenching from her gush but she kept going until she came and squirted on him again.

She climbed off him looking at his wet face his hair was wet too as was the sheet he was laying on.

She grabbed his cock.

"Time to fuck".

chesterfield

Bookmarked

By *asisguyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Good story

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Kendal

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

Reigate

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Bradford

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Leeds

Poole

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Give us some more please

Hmm came back from a early moring gym routine on my way walking home yesterday I said let me pass by the shop to get some stuff while I was in the shop I saw my Neighbours wife we hit eye contact 1 time she ask me how am I so said looked her in her eyes and said I'm not to bad and your self she clear look deep in my eyes and said could be better so I said why I is that so she said it's nothing much really just got a little stress at home my oven is not coming on just the light so I told her why not wait till her husband is home and get it done are call in someone to take a look at it she said my partner is not home until late night and I mostly left it up to him so I said do you want me to take a look at it after I reach home and take a shower maan her face and smile light up at the same time smiling saying yes that would be good so I said of np I be over in a couple of minutes she said fine so I finish my shopping and started to head home eating taking a shower then walk over to her house ring the bell she came open the door hmmmm what she had on was just a towel saying iv just jump out the shower hold on ill be down in a bit so I said I'll come back when your done she said no its fine you can go in the kitchen so she show me the kitchen I went over to the oven open it then she came in with the towel on saying do I need any tools I said hold let me see so I stand up and turn to her man she was fully naked with her beautiful body and curvs showing her hair was all down she just grab me starting kissing me I started kissing I left her off the ground on to bring her to the couch she started taking off my clothes and I start to put her to legs in the air while here back was on the couch seat I stuff my head between her legs started eating licking sucking push my tongue and wiggling it in her pussy you name it I was doing it all feeling my self getting more and more heated up feeling coming on my mouth in about less than 4 minutes while I was feeding Mt self a delicious meal she was shacking mooning I still didn't stop eating her sweet wet juicy pussy can her the sound of my mouth and her wet pussy making a wonderful sound then she pull me up started kissing and licking my lips while she make her way down to my cock and maaaan she did a hell of a good job can't complain at all her head game was hello a perfect then I push my fat and long BC in here well that's what hehe called it after while watching her eyes rolled backed while she mones that beautiful sound the sex was long and so fucking good she enjoyed it as much as me we had about 4 to 5 rounds that day of perfect ?? sex her legs was shacking her body was shaking her hair was wet and sticking on her body she kiss me by and then told me she well be coming back for more very soon bab shit talking about it know got me wanting some more

Kings Lynn

She straddled him,sitting upright she eased is young cock into her sopping wet slit and sat right down on him.

"Oh that's hit the spot".

She slowly rocked back and forth on him enjoying the feeling of being filled by his 18 year old cock,it was the youngest she'd ever had even when she'd lost her virginity aged 19 her first boyfriend was 20 years of age,as she thought about it her pace picked up.

She twisted a bit so she could see her reflection in the mirrored doors of the fitted wardrobes, she studied how good she looked from behind riding his cock but looking over her shoulder made her back ache.

"Just turn the bedside mirror a bit,bit more bit more,yes that's it".

She could now face forward and she her reflection from behind in the other mirror,placing her hands on Blake's chest she started to ride him fast,she watched herself almost letting his cock leave her before slamming down on it,she loved the way her bum jiggled as she slammed into his hip bones and of course she loved Blake's cock.

She got faster.

"Pull my nipples, harder!twist them!"

Blake did as he was told and soon she started to come.

"Oooooo Oooooo Oooooo oooooo oh fuuuuuuck".

Her orgasm made her body hot and she felt the liquid leave her body then collapsed onto Blake's chest,she kissed him.

"Let's have a breather"

She climbed off him and noticed how wet his cock was from her juice, she grabbed it wanking him roughly making him jump then wiped her hand all over his face.

"Keep it hard it's got a lot more work to do yet".

She left the bedroom to get refreshments.

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Getting even better

By *ettnfranCouple  over a year ago

a12 near rivenhall

brilliant

By *ausysoddMan  over a year ago

wilts

Bookmark

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story

Bradford

Dublin 13

Reigate

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Great

Good revenge story

Wigan

Kings Lynn

As they sat on the bed naked together she studied his body,he was a member of the local swimming club and it showed.

She looked at his muscle definition,his handsome face she thought he was beautiful an Adonis.

Steady on Katy don't get carried away you're only using him for sex she thought to herself.

She she kissed him then pushed him onto his back,she then slid onto his face rubbing her wetness over it.

Grabbing hold of the headboard she pushed down rubbing herself on Blake's face faster. He couldn't move as he was pinned down by her legs,all he could do was make muffled protests.

Katy was getting near the edge she tilted her hips so her clit was rubbing against Blake's nose she..

"Woooooooaaaaaaah fuck fuck fuck oh yeah".

She gushed on the poor trapped lad,he coughed as her liquid covered his face unable to escape it.

She climbed off and laid beside him.

"I thought you was going to break my nose and my lips were pushed into my teeth".

"We mustn't spoil those pretty boy looks must we" she laughed.

She kissed him an rolled onto her back pulling him on top of her.

"I want more cock".

Didcot

Go for it

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Windermere

Poole

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Bradford

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

chesterfield

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very good start let's hope it continues

By *over25Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Great!

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

I love pussy

Kings Lynn

His cock slipped easily into her wet hole and they kissed as the slowly ground their bodies against each other.

She couldn't resist looking over her shoulder to see the reflection of his young toned ass moving between her leg as they fucked.

"Faster Blake fuck me faster".

She pushed him up off her so he could get more speed,her hips meeting his.

"You're not getting deep enough move".

She put her legs up onto his shoulders then pulled him to her so her knees were on her breasts, she was almost bent in half.

"Now fuck me hard and fast".

Blake did as he was told,his young cock hammering her hole,beads of sweat standing in his forehead.

"Don't stop I'm nearly there"

"Me too".

She felt him pumping his load into her and begin to slow so she grabbed his throat squeezing it hard.

"Don't you dare stop until I'm finished".

She squeezed harder and it wasn't long before she came,she didn't know if it was the fucking or her being dominant that tipped her over the edge.

She released her grip sending Blake falling backwards,she took his cock deep in her throat.

"Stop Katy I need the bathroom".

Just for a split second she thought about letting him relive himself down her throat but decided against it.

He came back from the bathroom holding so tissue.

"What's that for?"

"The spunk that's running out of you".

"Oh that,just get it on your fingers and push it in the other hole".

Redditch

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hot story

great story, looking forward to more

Jersey / Swansea

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Didcot

Jess pointed this one out to me, really loving it

Poole

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Leeds

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I hope we have more

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

"I hope we have more"
we certainly do need lots more.

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story so far.

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

Loving this so far, can’t wait to read more

Lisburn

all over Ireland

By *tokieLad24Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Loving this story

mullingar

By *orny and Hard1Couple  over a year ago

Borders

Be nice to read the hubbies dirty story too

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *vslutfifeTV/TS  over a year ago

leven

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving this.

Be nice to hear what hubby is up to with the secretary! Lol

Ely

Wow!!!!

Kings Lynn

"That's it push it all the way in Oh yeah now wiggle it ooooo fuck that's nice,get more spunk and push another one in... fuck!".

"Am I hurting you?".

"No it feels good,open your fingers and stretch me ahhhhhhhhh,keep your fingers closed as you push in then open as you pull back,oh god yeah that's it you naughty boy".

Katy couldn't help but notice how wet her pussy was getting as Blake finger fucked her ass she also noticed Blake's cock was hard again.

"Lay on the bed with your legs over the edge"

She got the last of his spunk that was dribbling out of her pussy and rubbed it on the end of his cock then climbed on the bed in the reverse cowgirl position before lowering her freshly fingered hole down onto his cock.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah".

She sat there for a moment getting used to the size of his cock in her.

"Oh fuck Blake you feel massive in my bum".

She looked in the mirrored doors of the wardrobes and watched herself as she started to ride his cock slowly, she altered position leaning back so she could see his cock in her ass as she rode him,she started getting faster slamming her bum cheeks into his hip bone.

Katy used 1 hand to keep her balance and the other to rub her clit.

"Katy I'm gonna cu..... oooooooooooo shit".

She felt his cock explode in her,not as much spunk as his previous 2 ejaculations but enough for her to feel his hot mess.

She kept riding him.

"Please stop my cock hurts".

She ignored his pleas.

"I'm not stopping till Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh oh oh oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!".

The jet of her juice splattered the mirrored door opposite her and ran down,panting she climbed of Blake's cock then forced it down her throat causing her to ch*ke.

"Guck guck guck".

She pulled her head away using her lips to clean her ass and his spunk off its length.

"Right you can go now,Bryan will be home soon".

She laid on the bed picking up her phone checking her social media,Blake grabbed his clothes and headed for the bedroom door.

"Erm you might want to put them on before you leave" She laughed.

Blake got dressed and was about to make his exit.

"Thanks Katy that was fantastic".

"Yes it was fun Blake,you can show yourself out".

"Yes ok".

"Oh and Blake, make sure you're round here at 9 am Thursday, we'll have a bit longer together".

He nodded and left,she lay on the bed smiling to herself, only 2 more days to wait and I can have that young cock in me again. Her hand strayed to between her legs, she took her clit between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it.

Who doesn't love yng cock

By *weet cheeks1Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Bring on the next session

By *igjugs8Woman  over a year ago

sheffield

We need more

Didcot

Reigate

Leeds

chesterfield

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

all over Ireland

Wigan

By *elovetoplay246Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

By *obboxxMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Wow

Ely

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Excellent, more please

Dublin 13

Lisburn

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Windermere

Great story more please

Jersey / Swansea

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

More please

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

Awesome

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

I hope there is more fun cumming up.....

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Can't wait for more of this story x

Redditch

Dublin 13

When will we have the next instalment. This was going so good but seems to have lost the Momentum

Stourbridge

More please

By *aughtycple50Couple  over a year ago

a place

Great story x

mullingar

Stourbridge

Oh man....this was going so well

Great story!

Dublin 13

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Please give us some more

By *orthen soul manMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

By *rigger321Man  over a year ago

new mills

[Removed by poster at 28/09/21 23:53:20]

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Who doesn't love yng cock

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

"Hmm came back from a early moring gym routine on my way walking home yesterday I said let me pass by the shop to get some stuff while I was in the shop I saw my Neighbours wife we hit eye contact 1 time she ask me how am I so said looked her in her eyes and said I'm not to bad and your self she clear look deep in my eyes and said could be better so I said why I is that so she said it's nothing much really just got a little stress at home my oven is not coming on just the light so I told her why not wait till her husband is home and get it done are call in someone to take a look at it she said my partner is not home until late night and I mostly left it up to him so I said do you want me to take a look at it after I reach home and take a shower maan her face and smile light up at the same time smiling saying yes that would be good so I said of np I be over in a couple of minutes she said fine so I finish my shopping and started to head home eating taking a shower then walk over to her house ring the bell she came open the door hmmmm what she had on was just a towel saying iv just jump out the shower hold on ill be down in a bit so I said I'll come back when your done she said no its fine you can go in the kitchen so she show me the kitchen I went over to the oven open it then she came in with the towel on saying do I need any tools I said hold let me see so I stand up and turn to her man she was fully naked with her beautiful body and curvs showing her hair was all down she just grab me starting kissing me I started kissing I left her off the ground on to bring her to the couch she started taking off my clothes and I start to put her to legs in the air while here back was on the couch seat I stuff my head between her legs started eating licking sucking push my tongue and wiggling it in her pussy you name it I was doing it all feeling my self getting more and more heated up feeling coming on my mouth in about less than 4 minutes while I was feeding Mt self a delicious meal she was shacking mooning I still didn't stop eating her sweet wet juicy pussy can her the sound of my mouth and her wet pussy making a wonderful sound then she pull me up started kissing and licking my lips while she make her way down to my cock and maaaan she did a hell of a good job can't complain at all her head game was hello a perfect then I push my fat and long BC in here well that's what hehe called it after while watching her eyes rolled backed while she mones that beautiful sound the sex was long and so fucking good she enjoyed it as much as me we had about 4 to 5 rounds that day of perfect ?? sex her legs was shacking her body was shaking her hair was wet and sticking on her body she kiss me by and then told me she well be coming back for more very soon bab shit talking about it know got me wanting some more "

if you want to write a story start your own thread