FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > GIRLFRIENDS HEN WEEKEND

GIRLFRIENDS HEN WEEKEND

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and Lucy have been together 3 years, stable relationship, happy and totally committed to each other.

Lucy was going away this weekend on a hen weekend to newquay, her best friend is getting married and a party of ten girls are going to newquay for the weekend to party.

On the friday evening Lucy was packing her weekend bag and we was in the bedroom talking as she was packing, are you looking forward to it i asked?? She said yes it should be wild and fun, i told her to have a great time and have fun.

I saw her packing her tight little skirt and heels and sexy sleeveless top, she always looks damn sexy when she goes out with her hair tied in a ponytail, i always notice men starring at her when we go out.

Saturday morning came and she gave me a kiss goodbye and said she will see me monday, i said go and have fun and she replied oh i will and smiled at me.

All day Saturday i had thoughts in my mind of Lucy in a club with men hitting on her but the more i thought about it the more my cock twitched, something really hot about lucy maybe being a little slut while she is away, i told myself to wake up and get back to the real world as lucy was a good girl and has always loved me and would never cheat on me.

Saturday evening came and i decided to just stay home and watch tv with a takeaway and wondering if lucy was having a good time.

I checked facebook and the girls was uploading photos throughout the evening as girls do, lucy looked stunning as did the other girls to be fair.

About 10pm lucy texts me, ‘hey babe hope you are ok, I already feel tipsy and its only 10pm, love you’ i replied ‘ hey darling, tipsy already? You wont last the evening haha, you look sexy in the pics, your tits look massive xx’

She replied ‘ i have already been told by 3 guys i have amazing tits haha and one guy was fucking hot haha’.

Oi behave haha i replied, she replied ‘ you know i am a good girl and would never be bad unless you wanted me too haha’

Instantly my cock was rock hard, i just knew lucy wanted me to give her permission to be a bad girl and the thought of her being a slut really turned me on.

I replied ‘ what do you mean?? Unless i wanted you too??

She replied ‘ well if you actually told me i could be a bad girl i may actually think about it haha’

This was not like Lucy at all, i could tell she was tipsy, suddenly i replied ‘ OK you have my permission to do anything you want but i want photos and total honesty, go and have fun’.

She replied ‘ babe i am just kidding, dont be silly.

I replied ‘No it acutally turns me on that you found that guy hot, if you see him again or anyone you like then you have my permission to fuck him.

Then there was silence........ oh shit, maybe she was joking and i have now gone too far, i think i have upset her.

To be continued…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Dum da dum dum

A hour passed and suddenly i get a text, i opened the message to see a picture of lucy in a nightclub with her tongue out touching a guys tongue with a few words simply saying’ hmmmmm he is a dirty kisser’.

My cock turned into rock and i had the urge to wank it immediately, my girl is in a club being naughty and dirty kissing another guy.

She sends another message ten mins later saying ‘ all the girls are pulling guys, i know some of those girls are not single, i replied to Lucy and said ‘why don't you pull then if they are?’

Are you serious she replied? Yes babe go and do what ever you want, it turns me on.

She replied ‘ oh my god thats so hot, you have never told me it turns you on but it also turns me on that i have your permission to have fun if i want.

I replied ‘ stop texting me and go and get that pussy filled with cock’

Again silence..... ooops should i have said that?

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Ten mins later i get a message ‘ fine i am going to be filthy fucking slut, see you monday but expect some pics haha’

I replied ‘thats my girl, love you xx’

Love you too she replied.

I was home so horny just thinking what she was going to do, it got to 2am and still silence.

Then 3am i get a FaceTime call, i answer and see Lucy and jade (her friend who she was sharing a hotel room with) just in their bra and knickers laughing and giggling, you ok babe i asked?? ‘Yes she replied just horny and pissed, me and jade want some cock haha’

I just laughed and said you both look like sluts haha, Lucy replied ‘ we are sluts and then Lucy and jade passionately kissed while i was watching.

I joked ‘ wheres the cock then? Haha oh its coming Lucy replied don't worry.

What do you mean i asked?? She replied ‘ me and jade are in our bra and knickers waiting for them to arrive.

Waiting for who i asked?? We met some guys in the club, rugby players and we invited them to our hotel when they get out the club.

Hahaha yeah yeah i said, then suddenly i hear a knock on their hotel room door, i am watching this all on face time.

Lucy goes to the door and i can hear her say ‘ hey jade the boys have arrived.

Oh my god she was serious i thought, suddenly my cock is like a rock again, lucy returns to the phone and says ‘ hey guys say hello to my boyfriend at home on face time.

Then about 5/6 guys appear on the screen and say hello to me, one of the lads then says ‘ we are all going to fuck your girl while you watch, ‘ i simply replied ‘ fuck her in every hole’

Then Lucy and jade both tell all the guys to get their cocks out, i cannot believe what i am watching on face time, my girl and jade on their knees surrounded by cocks in their faces.

Each guy takes turns ramming their hard cocks into jade and my girls mouth, the girls are spitting all over their cocks and acting like complete sluts, Lucy looks at the camera and says ‘ get ready babe, i am about to ride every single cock and take their cum”.

Enjoy babe i replied, i got my cock out and started wanking so they could all see me at home wanking while watching my slutty girlfriend fucking their cocks.

Lucy first sat on a big black cock, you could tell these guys was rugby players, as Lucy started riding his cock two of the other guys was fucking Lucy’s mouth in turns, the other guys was all taking turns fucking jade, i was witnessing my girl and jade getting gang banged by a group of rugby players.

All i could hear Lucy screaming was ‘fuck my ass and pussy and mouth while my man wanks and watches from home, watching Lucy being completely dominated by these guys was just so hot, i could not wait for her to come home on monday so i can fuck her pussy too.

Lucy and jade was fucked for 3 hours and finally all the guys came again and again in their pussies and over their faces.

They guys left their room about 6am and Lucy looked at the camera and told me she fucking loved those cocks in her pussy and she wants to fuck many other men with my permission.

This was the night Lucy turned into a complete slut.

Lucy arrived home on monday and soon as she walked in the door she said ‘ jade is coming over tomorrow and is going to ride your cock as a treat for you, i smiled and said ‘ wow really??? Yea she replied, your turn to get fucked by a few girls.

Our relationship just got wilder and wilder from this moment, Lucy would go and meet girls for girly fun and guys with my permission, we started arranging parties at home and me and Lucy agreed we could both fuck anyone we wanted together or alone while also being madly in love and in a happy relationship, to us it was just sexual fun, we both kept fucking others and telling each other about it, our sex life was simply off the scale.

What a slut my girl has become, hmmm love it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *antasyseekersukCouple  over a year ago

south wales

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

heaven !

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story hope there is more xx

Fancy sending her back to Newquay

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome, what a girl

Wrexham

Hope you're going to write about more of her adventures

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Great story

By *ingaling328Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

We want more of your wild stories

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ubmissivefCouple  over a year ago

Mundford

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story tell us more

[Removed by poster at 18/07/21 07:29:29]

Dream girl, I hope youve put a ring on her finger?

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Love it

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Love it

My fantasy

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I would love to play with the girls.

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

By *rowsing86Man  over a year ago

North west

Wrexham

In need of more

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Great start.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Great story.

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Hot

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow fantastic

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Love seeing my wife being fucked... its such a massive turn on.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Love seeing my wife being fucked... its such a massive turn on. "

Happy too help

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

» Add a new message to this topic