FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > War Wounds Story

War Wounds Story

By *hilltoofar OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Chapter Six

“Welcome to Schloss Schwarz, squadron leader,” announced Irma a couple of hours later as the car, driven by Otto, passed through a forbidding gateway and rolled quietly into the central courtyard. Patrick looked out at the dark grey granite walls and shivered slightly. This was no fairy tale Rhine castle but a real one, designed to keep besiegers out and prisoners in. High walls, a working portcullis he discovered as there was a metallic clang behind him and barred widows all gave the castle a menacing appearance and he chided himself for not trying to escape on the drive although, handcuffed, naked and with a chain wrapped round his balls and held tightly by Irma’s gloved hands, there hadn’t really been much of a chance to do anything but sit in the back seat and wonder what was going to happen next. The ball gag in his mouth had precluded any conversation although the sturmbannfuhrer had occasionally remarked on the beauty of the landscape as the car had passed through the thick forests and rolling hills.

“The dungeons, I think, Otto. It will give the squadron leader time to reflect on what else he can tell us while I refresh myself,” stated Irma as she got out of the staff car and tugged Patrick out behind her by yanking on the chain hard. Stifling a squeal, he stumbled out, pain rushing up from his balls as the metal constricted around his flesh. Irma handed the end of the chain to Otto and Patrick followed the huge soldier into the castle keep and then down a set of steep, winding steps before he was unceremoniously bundled into a large room, led over to the far wall and chained to a ring set high up in the wall.

“You might wish to tell the mistress everything she wishes to know, Englander,” remarked Otto, chilly blue eyes staring at Patrick. “She is not known for her patience and loves to play with all the little devices and toys she has in here.” The soldier’s hand waved towards various objects dotted around and Patrick’s blood ran cold as he began to work out what they might be used for. Chuckling at the fear that flooded into Patrick’s dark green eyes, Otto walked away, clanging the door to the room hard behind him and shooting a bolt across it just to be doubly sure that there was no way that the squadron leader could escape.

In the dim light offered by a single, feeble electric bulb set into a wall light, Patrick peered into the room at the nearest objects. Were they relics from mediaeval times? Had they been used to torture people or had Otto been trying to break his resistance through instilling fear? Patrick squinted into the darkness and managed to make out that the thing that was closest looked like a wooden chair while slightly further away was something that resembled a cross but set at an angle. His mind started to wonder and it took a conscious effort on his part to concentrate on something else other than the promise of pain and abasement to come.

Patrick tried to think about the halcyon days before the war when he had been at Oxford studying engineering. No responsibilities and no worries either as he had driven his little MG sports car round the dreaming spires, visiting the pubs and chatting up the buxom barmaids as they had pulled his pints. Very occasionally, he had pulled one of them and spent a happy few hours exploring their luscious bodies although none of them had become a regular girlfriend. Yet despite the pleasures they had offered, none of them had taken him to the heights of rapture that Irma and her little fiendish games had. Even when being shafted by Otto’s cock, he had enjoyed the strange perversity especially as he had been licking away fervently at Irma’s sweet-tasting pussy at the same time. That had been heaven and he suddenly felt saliva rush back into his mouth at the prospect of doing it again.

Bright lights suddenly clicked on and Patrick blinked away the assault on his eyes as the door opened and the sturmbannfuhrer stepped inside accompanied by a young maid who was carrying a tray.

“Some food for you, squadron leader. After all, I would not like you to run out of strength too quickly. Where would the fun be in that?” mused Irma with a sly grin as the maid set the tray down on the floor and turned to go. “Wait, Ilse. I will need you later to take the tray away again.”

“Yes, sturmbannfuhrer,” replied the servant, who looked barely out of her teens as she walked a few paces away and stood there obediently after curtseying. Meanwhile, Irma released Patrick’s wrists and he sighed with relief at being able to move his arms again rather than have them stretched up above his head. His relief was short-lived however as she pulled on the length of chain and dragged him down onto all fours before she clipped it into ringbolts set into the floor.

“It’s always good to see my enemies on their knees before me,” Irma quipped as she pushed the metal tray in front of Patrick’s nose. “Now eat it all up!”

“How?” inquired Patrick, saliva filling his mouth as a lovely smell wafted up to his nose.

“Like the animal you are, squadron leader!” snapped Irma gleefully, perching her bottom on the very edge of the chair he had noticed earlier.

Patrick hesitated. Part of him wanted to defy her and refuse to be humiliated in such a manner but he knew that he had to eat to keep up his strength just in case an opportunity to escape came his way. This was the first meal he had been offered since he had been captured and he suddenly realised how hungry he was as his stomach rumbled noisily at the delicious aroma from the tin plate just below his nose. Pride prevented him from surrendering immediately though and he pulled away as far as he could in order to resist the temptation.

“Your choice, squadron leader. Eat like a pig or don’t eat at all! But as you have not obeyed instantly then I will remind you what happens to disobedient prisoners in Schloss Schwarz…the Black Castle!” remarked Irma before she snapped her fingers at her maid and ordered her to pass over a paddle.

Patrick hissed as the leather struck his bare arse a few moments later. Irma brought the heavy paddle down hard and swiftly and pain flooded into his senses as his buttocks grew redder and redder under her savage ministrations. He lost count of how many strokes were applied as he tried to ride the waves of agony that flowed into his body as the paddle whistled through the air and whipped across his unprotected flesh as he tried to bite back the squeals and groans that seeped out of his lips.

“Now eat, squadron leader, or I will be using this paddle on your thighs next,” Irma announced, stroking the leather end down the back of his legs threateningly.

Patrick conceded defeat and bent forward, snuffling his way into the plate of hot food and Irma smiled and went back to her perch on the chair and watched her captive thoughtfully before beckoning Ilse over as she parted her thighs wide.

“Lick me, Ilse,” ordered the sturmbannfuhrer, pulling up her skirt to display her blonde bush and her black stocking tops peeping out from above the leather boots she wore.

“But, mistress, what about…?”

Ilse’s question was swiftly cut off by the sharp slap she received on her pretty face and she went down onto her knees and Irma pushed the maid’s face into her soft slit and sighed with pleasure as the little tongue flickered out and started to lick fervently at the succulent flesh. Patrick tilted his head slightly and stared for a few moments, cock jerking into full erection before he tore his gaze away and returned to eating up his meal as he noticed Irma’s amused expression.

“That is enough for now, Ilse!” commanded Irma when Patrick finished his food and the maid moved away and stood up, licking her wet lips several times as her mistress closed her thighs and pushed her skirt back down before she stood up and announced, “I was going to use this chair on you without any explanation or demonstration, squadron leader but as Ilse has been disobedient, I think I will use her body to explain everything instead!”

“No, please don’t, mistress,” begged Ilse, face going as pale as milk suddenly as Irma pushed her towards the wooden chair.

“Quiet, girl, or I will leave you on it for twice as long!” Irma snapped angrily, slapping the maid again as she told her to undress. “We might as well titillate the squadron leader a little with the sight of your naked charms, Ilse!”

With shaking fingers, the maid unbuttoned her blouse and skirt then slipped them off, standing there in just her shift and trembling slightly as the harsh light bathed her pale shoulders and legs.

“Everything, Ilse!” hissed Irma, picking up the heavy leather paddle and swinging it almost idly across the girl’s bottom cheeks. A short squeal and then Ilse hurriedly took off the cotton shift, revealing small breasts with dark-tipped nipples and a luxuriant bush of dark brown hair that matched that on top of her head. Another swing of the paddle and a harsh command from Irma sent the maid scurrying over to the chair and she lifted it, thin arms straining under the weight of the heavy wood, and moved it until it was just in front of Patrick. It was only then that he could see the large metallic cock sticking up in the centre of the seat and he caught his breath, realising that the girl was going to be made to sit on it.

“I suggest that you make it nice and wet with your spittle, girl,” suggested Irma, idly tapping the leather paddle against the top of her boot menacingly. Ilse’s head bobbed down instantly and Patrick stared at her pale bottom cheeks and the exposed knobs of her spine as she sucked on the phallus for some time.

Eventually, Irma snapped instructions at the young girl once again and Ilse stopped licking the large cock and stood up before gingerly positioning herself so that the cold, wet metal head teased open her puffy pink petals and slipped slowly inside her slit. Patrick watched on in awed fascination as her slit split apart and the gleaming cylinder edged deeper and deeper into her body, making her dark brown eyes widen as she was filled. Irma roped the girl’s ankles to the legs of the chair then her arms were tied round the back before she grabbed her captive’s hair and tied her ponytail up with cord, knotting it securely before threading it behind the chair back and tying it off tightly, ensuring that Ilse could not lower her head at all. It was only when Irma brought over a heavy box with wires wound round it that Patrick realised what was going to happen. His throat went as dry as dust as the sturmbannfuhrer uncoiled the wires and clipped the ends onto the battery terminals. The heavy battery was lifted up onto a wooden tray underneath the chair and Patrick swallowed hard as Irma pulled up a stool and perched upon it before reaching out with her booted foot and flicking the switch on the side down.

Ilse convulsed instantly as the electric current shot through her body. A gurgling cry burst from her throat and she strained against the bonds that held her down on the chair but there was nothing she could do to escape the pain as the electricity flooded through her pussy in unpredictable pulses of pain.

“One of my engineering friends came up with this little gadget, squadron leader. The mechanics of it are lost on me but apparently it sends jolts of varying power through the metal cylinder and I can even increase the level if I wish by turning the knob here on the side,” Irma stated with a smile, rotating the dial and making Ilse squirm even more as the pain increased. “Of course, you, as a man, aren’t going to have a nice wet pussy for the cylinder to slide up, are you? But I am sure that I will find somewhere to insert it!”

While Patrick considered her threat, she turned the knob a little more and Ilse’s eyes widened as the erratic pulses shot into her pussy then up into her brain an instant later, making stars explode inside her head. Her clitoris throbbed and pulsed in time with the electricity and she wished that she could play with herself, knowing that she would come within seconds. Instead, she teetered hopelessly on the brink, condemned to wanting yet unable to come as the pain teased through her body. Squeals slipped from between her lips as the pangs of pain mixed into pleasure and made her whole body shudder with unfulfilled desire until she lost control of her bladder and soaked her thighs and legs. Shame filled her and tears dripped steadily from her eyes as squirt after squirt of pee gushed out from around the metal cock and stained the seat of the chair.

“Such a dirty girl!” observed Irma, rising from her stool and wetting her gloved fingers in the mess between the servant’s white thighs. She wiped them clean on Ilse’s face and laughed at the look of disgust that flitted over her pale features. Leaving the machine on, she flicked a catch on the back of the chair and it hinged down into a flat position before she wandered off towards the far wall, returning a few moments later with a carved ivory phallus. Irma snapped at Ilse to open her mouth then rammed the base of the dildo in between her soft lips and pulled her skirt up, revealing that she was naked underneath. Her blonde bush looked like gold in the overhead lights as she straddled the maid and then sank down onto the thick ivory knob, sighing with pleasure as it slipped slowly into her wetness. Irma eased down further, loving the shuddering feel as the girl beneath her jolted every time that a fresh bolt of electricity shot through her from the metal cock embedded in her slit. She started to rise and lower her hips, feeling the smooth shaft glide in and out of her tightness while she stared ahead and smiled as she caught sight of the Englishman’s dark green eyes focused intently on what was happening right in front of him. Knowing he was watching and seeing the fear mixed with desire deep in his eyes, Irma moved more swiftly, allowing the thick ivory rod to tease her pussy into pleasure. She bounced faster and faster, relishing the subtle vibrations that passed into her flesh as the girl beneath her squirmed and jerked when the electric current shot into her body. The pleasure of her power coursed through Irma abruptly and she ran her fingers down through her blonde bush and rubbed her clit hard, gasping with delight as her orgasm rushed through her senses. Little dribbles of love juice slithered out of her quim and stained the ivory cock as her legs weakened and she eventually stopped sliding up and down and sat still, breath rasping and bright blue eyes softened momentarily by her pleasure.

It took Irma a few minutes to recover her equilibrium and move from her perch on top of Ilse. She eased her pussy off the ivory phallus and switched off the machine then untied the girl and pulled her roughly up on her feet before tugging her over until she was standing right in front of Patrick. He could smell her scent and see the wetness of her pussy just a few inches away as well as the trembling ripples that travelled through her pale thighs.

“You seem to like what you have seen, squadron leader,” observed Irma with a grim little smile as she moved her foot and kicked his erect cock gently. “Now you can use your tongue and bring the girl some relief after her ordeal. Perhaps if you are expert enough, I might let you use it on me later…whilst you are strapped down on my little chair!”

It was heaven to obey the command and lick along the length of the maid’s slit as Irma pressed her servant forward into Patrick’s face. Her taste was exquisite and he revelled in the way her softness almost squirmed with desire as his tongue teased her throbbing clitoris. Sweet juices flooded out of her as he licked fervently, feeling the soft brown bush tickle excitingly against his face as she was pushed deeply into him by her mistress. He heard the girl groan and then ripples of pleasure rushed through her flesh and vibrated on the tip of his tongue before her wetness was crushed hard against him as Irma spanked the girl hard and fast, echoes flying round the huge room as her hand landed on Ilse’s pale bottom cheeks.

“Was he any good, Ilse?” inquired Irma, spinning the girl round a few moments later and staring at her flushed face.

“Oh yes, mistress!” the maid responded, face reddening even further in embarrassment.

“Then perhaps I shall find out for myself later! Now, it is time for my dinner and Ilse, you will remain naked as you serve me as I may wish to indulge myself with you a little more!”

“Yes, mistress,” murmured the girl as her mistress took her by the hand and led her out of the dungeon room, leaving Patrick in the dim glow of one bulb as all the others were abruptly clicked off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic