FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work encounters

Work encounters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Work encounter - i used to sit next to my manager as i was pretty lazy at work, I’m naturally quite a flirty person so we would flirt from time to time but i had the feeling she liked me abit. As time went by i would test the waters and add some filthy jokes in and she would lap it up bearing in mind she was married and 10/15 years older than me. We had a Christmas night out and that confirmed she wanted me but nothing happened that night. A few weeks later in work she called me into the office we had a little joke and ended up kissing and i slid my fingers in her soaking pussy. We went back to are seats and she had the biggest grin on her face, our office building had 2 floors above us that weren’t currently in use so i said to her to meet me upstairs in 5 minutes not knowing if she would come so i popped to my car for protection. To my surprise she came upstairs and we started kissing passionately I proceeded to remove her trousers and underwear and ate her pussy whilst fingering her, she grabbed my face and said fuck me so i bent her over the table and gave her a good seeing to. Needless to say that wasn’t the only time we fucked at work or at mine on lunch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any more please

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Lucky bastard tell us more

I've had four women and one guy at work

By *iscottMan  over a year ago

central

"I've had four women and one guy at work"

Where do you work, any vacancies?

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh I wish the CIVD will do one now and we could get back to office and office parties...blonde girl in my profile is my permanent office slut...and yeah it all started at x-mas party

"I've had four women and one guy at work

Where do you work, any vacancies?"

No vacancy required

Guy I had I met online

X

» Add a new message to this topic